Dwight Has the Last Laugh Pt. 04

Story Info
Black super continues owning jerk's wife.
2.8k words
4.5
83.1k
67

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a month since Nicole last saw Dwight and Curtis on football Sunday. She was back to being the "good wife" to Seth again. She forced herself to ignore Dwight's texts and spend more time with her husband. She focused on working from home and not complaining about "leaks" anymore. And when she occasionally saw Dwight around the building, she greeted him with a simple smile and nod. Dwight never pursued her, so things between them just died down.

Nicole was finishing up cleaning around the apartment. Clearly, a party was about to happen. She set out chairs, snacks, and stocked the fridge with refreshments. Beside the refreshments was a large birthday cake that read "Happy Birthday Seth!"

Nicole wore a nice skirt and top for the occasion. Her sexy legs still showed off, though. The look on her face said that she wasn't enthusiastic about the party. "Babe, how many people are coming again?" she asked.

Seth was in the bedroom getting dressed. "Um, both of our parents, my sister, a few of my friends," he said. "Oh, um, and Pa and Nana," he added.

"What?!" snapped Nicole. "You didn't say anything about your grandparents coming. You know how hard it is to deal with Nana! And your sister hates me!"

Seth walked out of the bedroom laughing. "Stop. Kim doesn't hate you. She's just young. All she has on her mind right now is Dylan. And I know Nana is a lot to take care of, but we can handle it."

Nicole frowned at Seth. "She's really old, nearly deaf and blind, and losing it," said Nicole. "I don't even think she remembers me."

Seth grabbed Nicole and pulled her into him for a quick kiss. "As long as we don't let her wander off again, we'll be fine," he said. "Come on, no more complaining. It's my birthday. They'll be here soon."

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER

Everyone was at the apartment. The party was going well. Everyone was talking amongst each other and Nicole was trying to be the best hostess she could be. She walked up to Seth's 18 year old sister, Kim. Kim was attractive, like Seth. Blue eyes, young, curvy body with an ass as big as Nicole's. Possibly even a bit bigger. She was texting her boyfriend Dylan.

"Hey Kim. How have you been?" asked Nicole.

Kim looked up at Nicole and rolled her eyes. "I'd be better if this party was over so I could see Dylan," she replied. Then she went back to texting.

Nicole awkwardly walked away from Kim and into the kitchen. She needed a break from all of Seth's family and friends. She looked out into the living room and watched Seth's proud parents shower him with love as her own parents laughed and enjoyed talking to him. She watched Pa sit proudly by Seth and tell jokes. Everything seemed so perfect. But then Nicole realized, Nana wasn't there.

Nicole began to panic. She put on a fake smile and motioned to Seth to come talk to her for a moment. He excused himself and walked over to her. "What's up, baby?" asked Seth.

Nicole leaned in close. "Nana is gone," she whispered.

Seth's eyes widened. He leaned in close. "Nobody's noticed yet. She's gotta be in the building. Can you look for her? If anyone says anything, I'll tell them you took her for a walk," he whispered.

Nicole gave Seth a stern look. "I told you this wasn't a good idea," she whispered before moving towards the front door. Seth walked back into the living room and took everyone's attention so Nicole could slip out unnoticed.

Nicole checked every floor of the building except the basement. She wanted to avoid the basement because that's where Dwight lived. But after finding no sign of Nana, she knew she'd have to. She prepared herself and reluctantly went downstairs.

Once in the basement, Nicole realized there were a bunch of dark, open storage rooms to look through. She searched as quietly as she could, but ended up slamming a door at the wrong time. She winced and realized she'd been too loud.

Then she heard it. The sound of Dwight's door unlocking and opening. Nicole turned her head. Up the hall, in his boxers and dirty wife-beater, stood Dwight. He smirked when he saw Nicole.

"Well well well," said Dwight. "What brings you down here all by yourself, Nicole? You lost?" he asked with a smile.

Nicole sighed and walked up the hall to Dwight. She got close so she didn't have to talk too loudly. "Knock it off, Dwight. This isn't about that. And I don't want to talk about it. This is serious. I need your help," she said.

Dwight laughed. "Oh, so you can't reply to my texts, but now you need my help?" he replied.

"Dwight, I said we weren't gonna talk about this. Besides, it's Seth's birthday. Don't be gross," said Nicole. "Now listen, his grandmother is a little out of it and she wanders sometimes. She can't really hear or see much. She's somewhere in the building and I need to find her. Can you help me search down here?"

"What do I get out of it?" asked Dwight.

Nicole seemed angry. "Nothing," she said. "You get to do a good thing, for once," she snapped at him.

Dwight seemed surprised by Nicole's aggression. "Okay," he said. "Fine, you win. But I'm not changing my clothes."

Nicole glanced down Dwight's body at the outline of his big dick behind his boxers. She could almost see skin through the open slit in the boxers. She quickly looked back up into his eyes. He smiled. She shook her head and turned around. "Follow me," she said.

Dwight followed Nicole through the first couple of storage rooms, finding nothing as they searched. When they got to the third storage room, she went one way and he went the other. After a few minutes of searching, Nicole stopped and lowered her head in frustration.

"I'm fucked if I don't find her," said Nicole.

After a few moments, Nicole felt Dwight sneak up behind her. He moved in close to her. "You could be fucked either way if you want," he whispered. Then he shoved his bulge up against her ass under her skirt. She didn't move.

"Dwight, stop being such a horndog," she said. Yet, she allowed him to rub his dick on her ass anyway. She figured, she'd swallowed loads of his cum and let him cum inside her dozens of times, so this was no big deal. She just wanted to find Nana at this point.

"You know you want it," said Dwight as he reached up from behind her and squeezed her tits.

Nicole closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. She tried to hide it from Dwight. She slightly pushed her ass back into his growing dick for just a moment, then quickly stepped away from him and turned to face him. "Cut it out," she said with more of a playful tone now. "I'm a married woman."

Nicole turned to look around some more, but dropped her phone to the floor. It bounced under an old chair in the corner of the dark room. "Shit. Probably cracked. This is your fault," she whined to Dwight. She got down on her knees to reach under the chair and grab the phone. When she reached it, she grabbed it and turned back around on her knees.

She saw Dwight had moved right up to her. But now, his thick, 10 inch rock hard cock was poking out of his boxers and aiming straight at her face. He'd lifted his wife-beater up over his belly and was smiling his gold-toothed smile down at her.

"Dwight," was all she could get out before her phone started ringing. She looked down at it and noticed Seth was calling. She quickly answered, still on her knees. She looked up at Dwight with her innocent eyes. She shook her head no at him.

"Hey baby," said Nicole. Dwight moved forward. Nicole backed her head up a bit in resistance. Then she looked down at his massive, hard dick. "It's so hard," she muttered. Then she snapped back into reality. "What? Oh, um, it's, it's so hard, um to find her," she said into the phone.

Dwight moved closer, causing his mushroomed cockhead to rub on Nicole's cheek. She looked up at him in anger but kept listening to Seth blab on. Dwight took hold of his shaft and began rubbing it all over Nicole's face as she watched him. When she tried to speak, Dwight moved his cockhead over her lips, causing her to stutter. "Yemmplhhh," was all she could get out.

Nicole quickly reached up and grabbed Dwight's shaft, holding it away from her mouth. "What? Oh, I don't know what that was. Maybe the service cut out for a moment."

Dwight began pumping his dick in Nicole's hand. At that moment, Nicole instinctively began gently jerking the huge black dick. She couldn't believe she'd just done it, but now it was happening. She looked up at Dwight with a look that said she'd been beaten. Again. She moved the phone away and whispered "Fuck you," to Dwight.

Dwight smiled. "Oh, you will," he whispered back.

Nicole brought the phone back to her mouth as she continued jerking Dwight's big dick. "Okay, yeah. I'll find her right now. I promise," she said to Seth. Then she leaned in and started licking Dwight's cockhead while she looked up at him.

Dwight couldn't take it anymore and shoved his rock hard cock into Nicole's mouth. She willingly opened up to receive it. Seth kept talking, so all Nicole could do was hum a "Mm hmm," to make him think she was listening. Meanwhile, she began bobbing up and down on Dwight's black dick.

After a few seconds, she pulled off of his dick. "Okay baby. I'll find her. I love you too. See you soon," she said.

Nicole hung up and dropped her phone, immediately taking Dwight's thick dick in both her hands. She leaned forward and began furiously pumping it into her mouth as she sucked on it. She worshipped it.

Dwight bucked his hips, fucking Nicole's mouth. "Yeah, birthday boy would flip if he caught his trophy wife now. Yeah," he teased her as she submitted to his massive dick.

This went on for a few minutes, before he pulled out of her mouth and lifted her up to her feet. "Come on," said Dwight. "My place."

Nicole bit her lip and frowned. "Ugh, okay. But we gotta fuck quick and then find her," she whined. "I can't believe you got me again."

Dwight smiled. "The power of big black dick."

They giggled together as they ran up the hall and into Dwight's apartment. On the way in, Nicole swung the door to close it, but it didn't close all the way. Neither of them noticed, because right there behind the door, Dwight grabbed Nicole and swung her around to face the wall. She put her hands up against the wall for stabilization, pushing her ass back out at him.

Dwight lifted Nicole's skirt up over her ass, and moved her panties aside. He grinded up against her. They wiggled together in unison, working together to work his big hard dick up into her wet pussy.

Once he was in, Dwight began furiously fucking up into Nicole's pussy, demolishing it. He leaned in close to her. "Yeah, white girl. You tried to stay away from the black dick, but you couldn't. Could you?" he asked.

Nicole was bouncing her ass onto his dick in sync with his bucks. "I couldn't. Oh, fuck, I need that black cum right now. Fuck me faster. Harder," she moaned. She closed her eyes and looked up in ecstasy as the fat, old black man once again owned her body.

After a few minutes, Nicole opened her eyes and turned her head, seeing the door was slightly open. As Dwight continued thrusting into her, she looked out into the hallway and noticed Nana wandering around the basement hallway. "Oh my God!" she said.

"I know. Black dick is that good, isn't it?" said Dwight as he pounded away at Nicole's perfectly round ass.

"No, not that. Nana!" she said as she bounced herself off of Dwight's wet dick. It plopped out of her wet pussy and bounced around for a moment as Nicole lowered her skirt and moved to Dwight's door.

"What the fuck?" asked Dwight.

"Nana!" she yelled up the hall. Nana slowly turned around in a slight daze. Nicole closed the door a bit more to hide Dwight behind her as she peered out of the apartment. "Come here, Nana! Where have you been?" asked Nicole.

Nana shuffled forward, making her way to the apartment. Nicole ignored Dwight, not realizing he'd moved back behind her again. He was out of Nana's sight. He lifted Nicole's skirt back up to reveal her ass. It was red with pound marks. Nicole turned to Dwight with a look of disbelief.

Dwight whispered a plea back to her. "What? You said she couldn't hear or see much, right?" he asked. Then, while looking into Nicole's eyes, Dwight plunged his dick back into her pussy and began fucking her again.

As Nana approached the door, Nicole did her best to not look like she was bouncing and literally getting fucked from behind by the black super. But she was, and she loved it. And she gambled that Nana wouldn't notice.

"Hello there, Nicole," said Nana.

Nicole moaned a bit. "Hi Nana. Where were you?"

"What?" asked Nana.

"Where were you?!" asked Nicole again as she bounced on Dwight's dick.

"What?" asked Nana.

Nicole got frustrated. Dwight fucked her harder. "Ugh, never...mind...Nana. Just...wait for me...down the hall!" Nicole shouted.

"Okay, dear. We'll go up together. What are you up to anyway?" asked Nana.

Dwight thrust hard into Nicole, causing her to bounce more and more despite her efforts to look normal. "Um, I just...gotta talk...to the super," said Nicole.

"What?" asked Nana.

"I have...to talk...to the super...Nana," said Nicole.

Nana turned her head to hear. "Once more, dear?"

Nicole got frustrated again. "I said...I have...to fuck...the super!!" she yelled.

"Oh, okay dear. You take your time then. I'll be at the elevator waiting," said Nana. Then she turned around and walked away.

Nicole slammed the door closed and began twerking her ass onto Dwight's dick as he slammed up into her pussy. She began panting and sweating as they fucked.

After a few minutes, Dwight was ready to cum. As he thrust into Nicole from behind, he shouted "Happy birthday, Seth!" Then Dwight's dick exploded in Nicole's pussy, flooding it with his cum. She moaned loudly as she bounced onto it to get every last drop.

Their pace slowed as they panted to get their breath back. Then they remained in place for a few moments, his dick buried in her pussy. Cum dripping out and down her leg.

Finally, Nicole bounced off of Dwight's dick and turned around. She leaned in and kissed him on the mouth, surprising him. Then, before he could react, she swung the door open and ran out.

Nicole met Nana at the elevators. Nicole looked sweaty and disheveled but knew Nana didn't notice anything. She was so far gone. They got into the elevator together.

As they rode the elevator up, Nana turned to Nicole. "Did you know that Seth's grandfather and I worked at a store together a long time ago?" asked Nana.

"Yes, Nana. Seth told me something about that." replied Nicole.

"Well, you know how Seth's grandfather feels about African-Americans then," said Nana.

Nicole laughed. "Yes, Nana. Unfortunately, I do."

"Well we hired this black stock boy to help do the physical work. I could tell the two of them didn't like each other. Anyway, eventually the war broke out. Well, the stock boy had a limp so he couldn't get drafted. But Seth's grandpa got drafted. And every day he was away, that stock boy fucked me nice and hard," said Nana.

Nicole's eyes widened in surprise and embarrassment. Then the elevator doors opened.

Nana winked at Nicole. "So your secret is safe with me, Nicole," said Nana as she walked out of the elevator and to the apartment.

Nicole stood in shock for a few moments, then jogged to catch up to Nana and open the door for her.

When the two women entered, everyone greeted them with big smiles. Seth ran up to Nicole and kissed her. Then he pulled back a bit and looked at her.

"Wow, baby. You're all sweaty and look like a mess. You okay?" asked Seth.

Nana walked over to sit beside Pa and hold his hand.

Nicole looked over at Nana. Nana winked at her. Nicole turned to Seth. "I was running around looking for Nana. My legs are shaking a little," she said with a cute pout.

Seth pulled up a chair for Nicole. "Here you go, baby. I owe you big time for finding her," he whispered to her.

Nicole smiled up at Seth. "No, no. Don't be silly. It was my pleasure."