Dye Job Pt. 02

Story Info
Part II of the Dye Job case.
1.6k words
4.5
3.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers

Jon Chess returned to Dalaran, heading for Phredaria's residence, carrying a satchel over his shoulder. Phredaria, he knew, was probably teaching classes today, but he wasn't here to see his best friend and forensics mage. He was here to see his client.

Chess mumbled the pass-phrase Phred had made him memorize when he reached the front door. Chess had objected at first. "Phred, just lock up normally, I'll just pick the lock." Phred had installed a Lavabold 900, one of the most complex combinations of key lock and combination dial mechanisms sold by the gadgeteers of New Tinkertown.

"Sure, we can do that... and when the arc lighting trap I installed fries your tallard ass off, who is going to be left to clean up the dust pile? Me, that's who! Now memorize the pass-phrase so I don't have to stoop to housekeeping!" Phred had mumbled.

Jon had given in; Phredaria hated housework with a passion.

Jon entered Phred's home and made his way to the guest bedroom, where his client was staying. He knocked loudly.

There was a yelp from inside the room, then a thump. Chess heard a pained mewl from the far side of the door. Jon muttered the pass-phrase again and entered the room.

On entering, Chess found that his client had apparently been in the middle of something, based on the scent of sex in the bedroom air and her state of undress. When he'd knocked, she had scrambled to cover herself, but had instead managed tangle herself up in the sheets and rolled off the side of the bed, hitting the floor. her long magenta hair obscured her lovely face. She was face-down, with the sheets wrapped around her ankles. Her shapely blue body was almost mesmerizing. Her bare rear end reached towards Jon enticingly as she recovered from her slight daze.

Jon reached down and lifted her bodily off the floor and placed her back on the bed. Jon backed up a step and turned to the wall to give her some space, and started rummaging through his satchel.

"I bring gifts!" Chess declared, his voice full of amusement.

Dye blinked up at him, brushing the hair away from her face. "Gifts... you...?" she said, blinking up at him. She realized her exposed state, and yanked the bedsheets up around herself, covering from chest to thighs. "I... ah... thank you. I'm sorry about that... I was... sleeping. And I got caught in the sheets..."

Jon didn't look up from his unpacking. " Of course. I also got you... ah... some [Obsidian Warbeads]. Oh, and your sister and I talked. Your sister and I talked, Please write to her."

Dye flushed darkly at the intimate gift, nodding her head. "I... ah... th-thank you." She nodded her head to him. "Is... was she worried?"

"She is. She has threatened me, and I have accepted it in the spirit in which it was offered," Jon replied, chuckling and looking anywhere but at the woman in the middle f the four-poster bed.

"She's just... she and I had a hard time of it after the Scourge invaded Silvermoon. We had to protect each other. If I give you a letter, you can drop it in the mail?" she explained.

"Also, my Kirin Tor scholar friend says that the tattoo is a fertility enhancement enchantment, and Phred only detects the one enchantment, so you can probably safely be released. But I would prefer you come back here at night, where you are safe." Chess turned back to face his client. Dye twirled her finger at him, to indicate he should turn around again, and he complied.

Dye quickly began pulling on her clothes. "I... for how long, if I might ask?"

"How long?" Chess answered. "Ideally until we learn how to dispel the enchantment, but it is up to you. Lynesia is looking how to untie that particular knot, and disenchanting is her specialty."

Dye nodded, her cheeks still flushed a bright shade of blue. "I mean... I feel like I should be paying for the room if I'm going to be staying here indefinitely..."

"Let us hope it doesn't come to that. Tonight Phred will magically seal the chamber; I have other duties to which I must attend. But don't worry about the costs; Phred has assured me she is happy to help."

Dye nodded her head. "Of course..." she said, slipping her feet to the floor. "I will admit I'm getting a little stir-crazy though..."

"Do you need a quill and paper to write the note for your sister?" Chess asked.

"I do." When Chess turned around again, the front of the lacy underthings she called clothes clearly showed a damp spot from her earlier ministrations. "You... um... any other news? I'm decent by the way, you can turn around."

Jonathan grinned. "Milady, your 'decent' makes other women at their best look drab and tasteless" Jon produced a pen, a small bottle of ink, and several pages of blank parchment, and handed them to Dye.

The lovely Ren'dorei flushed darker, looking down at herself as she accepted the writing supplies. "Really? My sister always says I look tacky and shameless..." She raised one long eyebrow expressively.

"If you weren't a client and I not claimed by another, I would be sorely tempted to show you how big a lie I think that is. As it is," Jon blushed self-consciously, "I have been trying to think of an excuse to experiment with the tattoo since we last met. Which is shameful of me. But I am scrupulously honest. One of several small personal failings."

Dye offered Jon a hint of a pout. "She must be a very lucky woman," Dye pointed out, already removing her bottoms, revealing more and more of her flesh and the tattoo. "Well... you said it was a fertility enchantment... yes?"

"Yes," confirmed Chess. "It enhances your ability to conceive... and apparently, also the desire to do so."

Dye nodded. "Well maybe..." Her blush continued to darken. "We should test how effective it is? You know... to learn about whoever created it?"

Jon felt his mouth go dry. " And how would we test that, Dye?"

Dye turned around and showing him her rear, bending over the bed, arching her back and letting him see her every intimacy. "Well... there's the old-fashioned way..."

"... I must go before I compromise myself. Understand that it has nothing to do with your... enticing beauty, and all to d with my integrity," Jon said, reminding himself of his Rule #1 - "Never sleep with a client during a case."

Jon asked, "What would you like for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Well... I... ah... if... if you won't... maybe... maybe you could um... ask... around? You know... I'd prefer it be someone I know... who can be dispassionate... but... I... um... I guess a stranger... if that's..." Dye trailed off, squirming her rear a bit.

" ... I will give it consideration," Jon answered.

Dye frowned and chewed her lower lip. "I mean... I... I'd very much... very much prefer it was you..." She mewls, the shaven lips of her slit already damp and glistening with need.

Jon cleared his throat. "Write your letter to your sister please, so I may post it for you."

Dye sighed, pushing herself up and moving to sit on the bed, still bare from the waist down as she started writing out a letter in her neat, terse script. "Are... are you sure there's nothing to be gained from touching the tattoo... just a little?"

"Dye, behave... or I will tie you to your bed and NOT spank you," he joked sternly.

She lowered the letter, going wide-eyed as she looks at him. "Was... was that an option?" She squeaked.

Jon grinned. "I'll tie you face down on the bed, put a pillow under your ass, and demonstrate the improper use of Obsidian Warbeads... and no, I am teasing you just a little."

Dye whimpered in disappointment, finishing the letter, and in a moment she's grabbed the pillow, positioned, it, laid across it and spread her limbs, looking over her shoulder at him. "Please!?"

Jon Chess took the letter and leaned over the athletic, shapely ass, breathing heavily so she could feel the hot air of his breath. "Not tonight. Sleep well!"

"WAIT!?" Dye said. "Will you... at least tie me up? Otherwise, I might sneak out, just to beg random men to impregnate me?"

Jon was pretty sure she was joking, but it did provide him with a pretext. "Very well".

Jon pulled out a long role of Silkweave bandages and tied Dye's wrists to the bedposts securely, but not too tight so as to allow for circulation and some movement. A whim came over him, and he paused by the pile of Telaari grapes he had brought and fed them do Dye by hand, one by one. "You need to keep up your strength!"

Dye wriggled her tight little rear, nibbling on the grapes he offers her, before looking up at him. "A gag... well... if you want." She gives a soft whimper.

"No... you have to be able to call for Phred in an emergency," Jon answered.'

She sighed. "I... I guess..." She chewed her lower lip.

Jon chuckled. "Now you see? THAT is charming. How can any man resist you biting your lip like that? Sleep well, my client.

Dye made a purring sound and closed her eyes, going limp as Jon departed.

Jon stopped by Phredaria's workroom o the way out. "Hey, Phred... our guest is tied to the bed. Don't untie her unless its a medical emergency"

Phred looked up from the book she had been reading and sneered. "Oh, quit playing with your food."

fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers