Dying to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Unable to retain her rationality she sang aloud for her mistress as her orgasms filled her mind and her body. Rising to full arousal she screamed out her pain and pleasure wanting only to please her mistress and retain her life. Falling back into the plush cushions exhaustion claimed her lucidity as she sank into sleep while her body shuddered with pleasure with each shot of pain as the clothes pins were removed one at a time.

~*~

Intense pain exploded in her mind as she was pulled from the bed by her hair onto her knees on the floor beside the bed. The words spoken to her were punctuated by the slash of the whip; hard enough to widen her eyes, but was not harsh enough to bring screams from her mouth. Struggling to raise to full consciousness she answered the questions coming to her without thought.

"What is your name?"

"Alice."

"Are you a slut whore?"

"Yes mistress I am a slut whore."

"Are you a pain princess?"

"Yes mistress I am a pain princess."

"Whose slut whore, pain princess are you?"

"I am your slut whore, pain princess mistress."

"You are also a dirty slut whore. Crawl to the bathroom. Wash yourself. Wash your dirty body. Fill your dirty mind with slutty thoughts. You will be open, wet and wild when you are done. I'll beat you bloody if you are not."

"Yes mistress," flowed from her mouth without thought. Crawling to the bathroom she felt her arousal rise. Relieving her urgent need on the toilet, she then slipped into the hot bath awaiting her, bringing her bruises alive. Pain and pleasure mixed together as she masturbated while remembering her public abuse. Ann's vivid memory of death filled with terror and pain tried to capture her mind however she did not allow it. With conscious intent she banished that memory from her mind while immersing herself in erotic sensations, singing out her orgasm while shuddering in her pleasure.

A naked servant in high heels appeared by the tub with a towel in her hand. With a bowed head she helped her out of the tub. "Your mistress waits for you at the table. She must not be kept waiting." Using the towel and her hands sensuously the servant brought her arousal up but did not allow her any relief. Raging with passion she was led naked to the table where her mistress sat having coffee. Without a word her mistress directed her to kneel beside her. Placing her hands in self-bondage she bowed her head waiting for her mistress to acknowledge her. As she waited her hips rocked wanting to masturbate she was constrained without words by her mistress' cold indifference. The chant still captured her consciousness, even though it was not heard; seeming to come from the room itself rather than from voices.

Although her arousal remained it became muted by hunger that arose within her, smelling the food she wanted only to eat. The rising hunger brought a memory of Ann's battle with food which had always a part of her consciousness. Becoming conscious of the body she now inhabited, no longer petit she was now voluptuous and knew she could in a short time become fat. Weight was never a problem for her in her own body however she knew it was a real issue in her new body.

Her musings came to a stop in an instant when the slap to her face, knocked her off her knees. As she rose back up onto her knees harsh words assaulted her. "Open your fucking legs bitch. You will never close your legs again." Before she could answer she was slapped again, sharply but with less force. "I didn't hear you thank me for the pain I gave you. It is food for a pain princess. You did enjoy it... didn't you?

"Yes mistress. Thank you for the pain. I did find pleasure in it." As she spoke the words, she flushed with arousal. The pain had not been pleasurable however submission to her mistress was both pleasurable and exciting. As she opened her legs she felt another flush of arousal while a memory belonging to Ann flashed through her mind, her public display had been naked on a small stage just before her murder. The rowdy cheering audience from Ann's memory brought the memory of the contests to her mind.

A full kiss followed by smooth words and a casual fondling of her full breasts ended the memory. "You look so hungry. I have a special breakfast for you today: High protein, low fat. You must work for your breakfast. It will be like a physical fitness program. You will look much better minus a few pounds." Before she could answer her head was turned and an erection filled her mouth. "You must enjoy your meal. Use your hands for your own pleasure. I'll spice up your meal."

Releasing her hands from bondage behind her back, caressing herself as she did, her self-imposed bondage now held her hands between her legs in bondage to her passion. Having no control over the erection in her mouth, she opened her mouth to his lust while opening her vagina to her practiced hands. Through it all the whip caressed her while the chant filled her mind even though her ears heard nothing but the sounds of lust.

As her passion rose to lust she assaulted the erection in her mouth, demanding his lust. As his lust rose he fucked her mouth for his own pleasure, caring nothing about her or her pleasure. Demanding her throat as well as her mouth, he fucked her deeply withdrawing only long enough for her to clear her throat before returning to his solo pleasure. Finding pleasure in her abuse and her submission, she found her orgasm as he found his; although neither one of them shared their pleasure.

When the erection left her mouth she wanted to sink into afterglow but was not allowed to have her pleasure as her mistress slapped her sharply. Without thought she spoke out in a loud voice as she straightened her posture and returned her hands into bondage behind her back. "Yes mistress. Thank you for my breakfast."

"You are such a messy eater. Clean up your mess. Use your tongue. Hurry: You have another memory to drink." Pulling her head up looking deeply into her eyes her inquiry was issued with smooth words that held a veiled threat, felt rather than heard. "You don't want to die... again... do you?"

Fear rose in her mind as the memory of her body's death filled her mind. "No mistress. Please mistress. I don't want to die." Released with a brief kiss she lowered her head licking up the semen and saliva from the floor while wiping it from her chest with her fingers delivering it to her mouth. When she was finished, before she could rise her mistress stepped up to her standing close. "Kiss my shoes. Call me mistress. You belong to me."

"Yes mistress," came from her mouth by rote, however the kisses to her mistress' shoes were delivered with devotion while her eyes pled with her for her life.

Taking the golden collar from her mistress' hand she knew she had no choice however she willingly placed it around her throat, sealing her fate with the solid click of the latch as she pressed it together. Smiling with pleasure, she held her head up as she rose up on her knees to receive the golden lock her mistress held in her hand. The click of the lock as it fastened onto the collar was not as loud however the sound filled her mind knowing she was now a slave. The final click denoting her new position in life was the sound of the golden leash as it was attached to her collar.

Looking wistfully at the table laden with food as she was led out of the room on her hands and knees, still feeling the pangs of hunger along with her arousal, she was now as hungry for sex as she was for food.

Entering the darkened temple she was assaulted by the intoxicating fumes and the intensity of the chant. Pulled roughly up onto her feet she was taken into an embrace by the hooded coven members one at a time. Passion and kisses were demanded from her as she lowered her head into each hood neither knowing nor caring if her kiss would be accepted by feminine lips or masculine ones. As she kissed each one, the hands brought her body to full arousal while her mistress used the whip feeding her pain to meld with her arousal.

With her nostrils flared and her heart beating rapidly she was led into a large darkened room. The harsh narrowly focused spot light lit the small stage in the center of the room. As she was led into the room the coven followed situating themselves around the room while filling it with the power of their chant. When they did the sparkling aura of sexuality filling the room became darker along with the mood of the audience.

As she was led to the stage she could see several large plush chairs placed around the room some with small tables filled with glasses sitting beside them. Unable to see the occupants of the chairs who were shrouded in shadows, she could see a naked slave kneeling beside each chair some of them preforming erotic services for the occupants. Led to the stage she was knelt onto a large scarlet red, velvet cushion the bright light taking the rest of the room from her awareness. With a lite kiss her mistress removed the leash then stepped out of the light.

From off stage her mistress' voice came to her, satin smooth dripping with seduction. "You must not forget you are Alice, but tonight you are my new whore: Ruby. You are here for the pleasure of my customers. I have your memory here. Do you want it? Will you be my whore; Ruby the red hot slut? Will you fuck my friends?" Stepping into the light she held the goblet in her hands. Humor tinted her commanding voice. "Beg bitch. Beg like a slut. Beg to me. Beg to my customers. Get your cunt hot while you do. Beg well or I'll pour your memory out and masturbate while I watch you die.

Fear and arousal fought for control of her mind as the words poured from her heart out her mouth. "Please mistress. Please let me live. I'll fuck every one of your customers. I'm such a slut. Beat my pain princess ass while I cum. Please mistress."

Looking out to the unseen audience her eyes sparkled with excitement as she flirted with her whole body while speaking aloud in a clear voice flavored with arousal. "I'm Ruby. I'm a cock sucking slut. I'll fuck you all so good." Caressing her open wet vagina as she spoke, the words came out in breathless gasps between shrieks of pleasure. "I'm so hot. I'm so fucking hot."

Turning her attention back to her mistress, her voice and her eyes pled with her. "Please mistress. Let me serve you. Please mistress, let me live. A loud diabolical laughter filled the room as she drank deeply from the cup offered to her. Becoming her memory as it expanded into her consciousness, at the same time she became Ruby the red hot whore, for her mistress' pleasure and profit.

As if she were two persons in the same body she tried to make sense of it all as her memory and her situation challenged each other to become her reality. Even more complexity entered her mind as Ann's memory rose to fullness bringing a sense of unreality to her. Even as the twin memories fought for her attention, her reality was firmly in her mind as her mistress walked around her using her whip harshly, speaking softly almost hypnotically, harmonizing with the droning chant. "Sing like a slut for my customers while you remember... Feel the pain. Turn it into lust... Everyone is watching you. Sing bitch. Sing like a whore."

The memory filled her mouth then rose into her mind taking reality from her, replacing it with the semi real memory of public humiliation, remembering being displayed for the crowd brought excitement to flavor her embarrassment, while Ann's memory brought fear into her mind. Embarrassment and fear intertwined, bringing her arousal to fruition. Rocking her hips as she masturbated she crooned out her pleasure heightened by the fear in her mind. The whip falling in irregular intervals brought her as much pleasure as pain, her new body finding pleasure in the pain. Immersed in pain and pleasure, reality faded into memory as if it were real.

As Ruby she attended to her mistress' pleasure and profit, she became Alice while Ann's memories continued to pulse in and out of her awareness. Paraded around the stage she was assaulted by a myriad of hands and a single whip which demanded her performance; seducing the crowd for her Mistress Karen's pleasure while bringing her arousal up for her own. The emcee's voice, although near, seemed to come from a distance. "Bid high, our annual Halloween auction is our biggest fund raiser of the year. Half of the money will go into each of the jars on stage. Our fraternity keeps one jar and the other jar goes to the sorority whose slave gets the highest price. Bid even higher for the twins. We keep all the money they earn. You get to keep the slave you purchase for the entire weekend. She'll clean your house, suck your cock and fuck your friends. Because Halloween is on Monday this year you will get to keep your slave an extra day. You'll be able to take them trick or treating."

The crowd noise rose and fell in waves as the pledges were auctioned off one at a time while the Siamese twins, being saved for the end of the auction, were under constant assault by the crowd while they waited. The hands were incessant in their fondling as they inspected the merchandise keeping her arousal full the same way the hands of the audience fondled her in her reality. Overriding it all was her new found fear of death, amplified and magnified by the haunting memory of Ann's death and the terror that came with it. Although the fear and terror of Ann's death was clear in her mind, the details and circumstances of her death were not.

The memories and the reality she found herself in swirled through her mind expanding in ever larger loops amplifying her fear which expanded to include the fear of her impending or actual insanity. As the morass of her thoughts challenged her mental stability, she withdrew from her new body dissipating as she drifting away. As her cognition faded, her mistress intruded into her reality with a sharp lash of her whip and even harsher demands of her voice. "Return to your memory or die. Do you want to live? ... Obey me or you will not survive. Live your memory; unless it becomes a part of you, death will be your only reality."

The intrusion of her mistress brought her consciousness back to reality. The hands assaulting her were invasive as well as stimulating bringing her arousal to the forefront of her cognition. Participation in her abuse was not optional as the hands and mouths in her memory demanded her passion raising it to lust.

Caught in the erotic splendor of her reality she returned her attention onto the audience, now closely surrounding her threatening to drown her in the pleasures of her defilement. Her mistress' voice was clear in her mind capturing her attention. "Let it happen. Do not get caught in this reality. Return to your memory. Become your memory. Live it or die."

With willful intent she returned to her memories bringing her cognition to the stage in her memory where she was being presented like a commodity. Remembering the first imaginings of her public display filled with submission and public display.

Reality faded while the memory became her reality even though she was aware of herself performing erotic services as Ruby for her mistress' profit and her pleasure. The sound of the emcee vanquished her reality, bringing her memory into a state of semi-reality. "Here she is gentlemen: The undisputed winner tonight. You can have this little pain princess and champion cock sucker for your own, for the entire weekend. Take her to the topless bar and she will earn your money back for you. Pimp her out. Share her with your friends. The bidding starts at a thousand dollars."

As the bidding started her mistress led her to the front of the stage placing her on her knees as she sat back in one of the armless chairs forcing her head between her legs speaking out loudly while she received her pleasure. "The little bitch also sucks pussy. She's quite talented. The women in your life will love her services. Bid high or I'll buy her. Her tongue is so nice."

With her memory clearly in the forefront of her mind, Ann's memory faded and with it her fear faded as well. Ecstasy ruled her mind taking all rational thought from her as memory and reality fought for her attention. Within her memory she was purchased and claimed on stage before the cheering audience, while in her reality she was assaulted by a myriad of hands, mouths, erections and wet vaginas.

While a single whip through its incessant caresses to her body brought pain without pleasure in her memory, several whips brought her pain and pleasure in her reality. As sensory input rose in waves, it all become too much for her as she lost consciousness while still screaming out her orgasm which had become a process rather than an event. As her consciousness left, she embraced her memory claiming it as her own.

~*~

Intense pain exploded in her mind as she was pulled from the bed by her hair onto her knees on the floor beside the bed. The words spoken to her were punctuated by the slash of the whip. Struggling to rise to full consciousness she answered the questions coming to her without thought; not sure wither she was experiencing her abuse in the present or it was a memory she was reliving.

"What is your name?"

"Alice."

"Are you a slut whore?"

"Yes mistress I am a slut whore."

"Are you a pain princess?"

"Yes mistress I am a pain princess."

"Whose slut whore, pain princess are you?"

"I am your slut whore, pain princess mistress."

Pulling her up high onto her knees, her mistress kissed her deeply while fondling her with gentle hands while her sharp nails delivered intense points of pain raising her arousal while bringing her to full consciousness. Breaking the kiss, her words were as gentle as her hands. "You're my dirty little whore slave. Go get clean and dressed. My maid will assist you. Obey her completely. Any failure will bring your death." Kissing her deeply she used her hands to bring caresses interspersed with sharp points of pain. When she broke the kiss she captured her eyes speaking with intent. "Maybe you would rather die than to be my dirty whore slave."

Fear of death being refreshed in her mind colored her words. "No mistress, please. I'm happy being your dirty whore slave.

Releasing her she spoke crisply without looking at her then turned crisply leaving the room. "Brunch is formal. You will be prim and proper for your presentation. If you act like a slut... murder will be our pleasure this afternoon."

When she had gone, the maid approached with a smile on her face and a whip in her hand. The brevity of her costume and the gold collar around her neck indicated servitude while the whip in her hand and the tone of her voice denoted authority, using the whip as harshly as her words. "Sit up straight. Bow your head. Put your hands behind your back. Hold your wrists." Not waiting for a reply she slapped her then squatted down facing her closely, words purred from her mouth while pleasure filled her face. "Answer me. Call me mistress. You will learn. You will have many teachers. You will call any woman who holds a whip Mistress, just as you will call any man who holds a whip Master." Standing up while looking down, her words were filled with contempt. "Kiss my shoes slave. Get used to it. You'll learn."

"Yes mistress," flowed from her mouth while tears flowed from her eyes as she lowered her head to the shiny red heels before her kissing them one at a time.

Turning crisply the maid spoke over her shoulder as she walked towards the bathroom. "Do not stand. Do not let your hands loose. Follow me."

Humiliated on the toilet then abused in the tub, she was unable to keep from crying while the fear expanding in her mind forced her obedience; fear having more effect on her than the whip. Her new body became aroused from the pain while submission excited her mind. Only the fear pulsing in her mind kept her arousal from turning to passion.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers