Dylan's Turn to Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you give us a ride home?" Dylan asked.

"Out," I flicked my chin toward the exit, "I'll talk to you out there after I get dressed."

Looking back on it, I don't know why I was so upset. I mean, wasn't I planning for him to see me like this even more? I decided I better do something to indicate that I was receptive to his interest (if there was any) and smooth things over for his acceptance of the situation.

I slid my white and pink thong up my legs. My bra was a cute match to the thong, but I decided to be a little naughty and skip it. I was getting so used to be a naughty little tease and I loved it. My little boobs are firm enough that I don't really need the bra. The summer dress I had to wear was a bit thin in the bodice area. It wasn't exactly thin enough to be sheer or to really show anything, but the outline of the braille around my areolas and my nipples would be visible in anyone looked hard enough.

I put on my green and blue floral print summer dress and put on my green sandals. I didn't bother with any make-up and just left my thick blond mane out so it would dry. I fluffed it out a bit. I grabbed my bags, turned my keys in at the desk and left for the day.

When I got out to the parking lot, Brett, Dylan and Scott were leaning against my mustang.

"So, what's up fellas," I asked as I approached. I noticed three pairs of eyes quite obviously flicked to my chest, causing my nipples to rise to the attention. Apparently they were looking hard enough.

Brett explained, "Matt had to bail by the 16th hole. He was out ride."

"Yea," Dylan continued, "We could walk it fine, but if you take me home, you'll go right by Brett's house on the way and Scott can cut through the field to his house. Please?"

"Of course, guys. It's not a big deal. You guys don't have to go straight home do you?" I inquired. "I'm jonesing for a slice of pizza from Cippollini's"

"Okay," they all practically said in unison.

Scott added, "I'll buy your slice for you, Ash; as a "thank you" for the ride.

"Thanks Scott," I said, kissing his cheek.

Twenty minutes, we were pulling out of Cippollini's with four wide slices of insanely delicious sausage pizza and some Dews, (Diet Coke for me).

We munched on the pizza and took turns wiping the grease from it off each other's arms. It's has to be so unhealthy, but it is so good. What a great summer day.

As planned, I dropped Brett off at his house and Scott hopped out too. It was quicker for him to cut through the field than it was for me to circle around to his subdivision. I pulled away and soon Dylan and I were heading out to his house. The top on my car was down and the warm summer breeze was playing with the bottom of my dress. Dylan's sunglasses made it hard to tell if he was watching more of my muscular thighs get exposed or watching my nipple harden with excitement. His head was turned to me though, so I don't think I was imagining his gaze on my aroused form.

We pulled into the drive way and drove up to the house. We noticed no one was home. Before he got out, Dylan turned to me,

"Sorry about barging into the locker room on you like that."

"Don't worry about it," I told him, I didn't mind, you just startled me is all."

"You really didn't mind?" he asked.

I answered him, "I don't mind when attractive guys look at me. You're a cute guy. You should be looking and naked girls and enjoying it. I'll admit, I enjoy looking at you too."

Dylan's eyes got wide after my admission, "You do?"

"Of course, Dylan. You have to at least realize you're very good-looking. I'm a red-blooded girl. Checking at hot guys is part of my DNA," I told him, laughing.

"Thanks. You know, I hoped I was good-looking," he admitted, "Plus, with all the work I've been doing, I have gotten bigger and better built."

"I noticed. You think I'm attractive too," I coaxed, "Like, attractive enough to be checking me out and liking what you see?"

Feeling more confident, he did not hesitate, "Yea, Ashley, I do. I'm sorry, but I get all kinds of hot ideas when I look at you. Especially like today, when you were wearing that sexy little bikini."

"And when you saw me naked in the locker room," I added.

We both fidgeted a bit. The sexual tension was becoming noticeable as we had both admitted to finding the other sexually attractive. Dylan was still probably unsure where this could all go. I had promised not to tell him what was going on with the family. I never promised not to have my own fun with him. He was 18 now after all.

Biting my lip coyly, while looking him in his brown eyes, I pulled the straps of my summer dress off my shoulders and down my arms. My firm little breasts greeted the sun and Dylan's lustful stare. My honey-brown nipples were already hard and tingly. I was aware of my panties feeling snug against my moistening cunt.

"What about my boobs? Do you like them or do you think they are too small," I asked him.

Dylan exclaimed, "Hell no. Your tits are perfect, Ash. They are hot. And they suit your body just right."

"Do you think they are as hot as Karen Jessick's? (One of the girls he dated)," I teased.

"Way hotter!" he told me.

I smiled, "You know, Dylan, no one's home. Would you like to feel them?"

He nodded as if in a trance while his big strong hands reached out to claim my high perky boobs. The touch was electric and my arousal instantaneous. I could not wait for Aunt Sue and Uncle Mike to tell him about the family. I wanted this big sexy guy so badly now. I closed my eyes as I leaned back on my arms pushing my firm chest out to him. I moaned in encouragement for him.

Just like with Dad, my mind knew it would be up to me to take this to the next step.

"Dylan," I moaned, "That feels so good. Let me make you feel good too."

I sat back up and reached over to him. His eyes were huge with disbelief. I unzipped his khaki shorts and unfastened the button. He was squirming in the seat. He was probably fighting with the thoughts or whether he should stop me because this is wrong, or let me continue because it'll feel so good. His eyes held mine as I pushed his shorts and boxer briefs down enough to fish his thick cock out into the open air. His significant manhood was not quite as big as the monster Uncle Mike had, and it was different in appearance. Dylan had a thick smooth gracefully curved stalk that was wonderfully aroused now. I could see he listened to my man-scaping tips and had trimmed his pubic region. He had a tidy dusting of course brown hairs at the base of his cock. He shivered in anticipation.

"Ash, I...oooh," was all he managed as I took him into my waiting mouth.

I wanted to take my time to lick him, suck him and taste his warm rod. It was not to be, however, because I was too excited to resist. This was a hot quick blow job sitting in my car in his driveway. If we never did this again, I was determined to make this memory pleasurable. I tasted the salt of his skin and the velvety weight of his shaft as my mouth glided up and down on his throbbing tool.

Dylan leaned his head back against the seat and thrust his hips up and forward. He was enjoying this too much to even think about stopping me now. I played my tongue along his tool as I sucked him deep inside my hot mouth. Gently, I delicately ran my teeth along the shaft, careful not to scrape his sensitive head. He groaned appreciatively at the sensations my sucking mouth provided his aroused manhood.

I stroked my hand down until I was cupping his balls. I let my fingers softly dance along the skin of his sac. My other hand reached up and caressed his neck.

He pushed forward, driving his thick meat into my throat and cried out, "Oh fuck!"

I welcomed his cock. He unloaded his cum into my eager mouth. I drank him down and savored the taste of his warm salty seed. It was tangy, but pleasant and I greedily took all of it into me. His body was tight until he had finished pulsing and giving me his jizz. Dylan finally went slack against the seat. I continued to caress his neck as I turned to look up at him.

His eyes met mine as he smiled.

"Happy Birthday, Dylan," I said.

To be continued

12