Dysfunctional Family or Just Lucky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett immediately released Leah from her bonds and carried her nearly limp body to the couch and laid her down to recover. Carl was not so lucky. Brea reversed his wrist cuffs so he could face his seemingly comatose wife and placed his ankles in cuffs at the end of an expanding spreader bar. She twisted the spreader connection until Carl was on the verge of screaming as his groin muscles began to burn like fire. When she was satisfied that he was spread as far as he could be safely spread, she secured two floor hooks over the spreader bar securing it firmly to the floor. She pressed the soon to be hated button pulling his wrists up until he was as taut as a noched bow string. As his became alert once again, Brea went to her knees and began to indulge her oral urges on his cock. Ten minutes later, a groaning and pleading Carl was left utterly untouched as both Brea and Brett sat next to Leah kissing her in turn and fondling her tits and pussy obscenely. Leah was soon flying high and positioning her mind and body for another power dive into the black canyon of the orgasm.

Brea rose from the couch and walked behind Carl to a cabinet and busied herself with something Carl could not see while Brett lifted Leah's sweating panting body and placed her pussy on his dick and et her sink slowly onto it while still facing Carl. He was so absorbed by his wife's fucking that he barely felt the very thin rod slip into his rectum and slide forward until it reached his prostate gland and Brea turned on the buzzing stimulator. As she rocked into him, the buzzer slid over his prostate stimulating like it had never been stimulated before. The anal rod expanded quickly to a fairly small four inch dildo that had an enormous nine inch vibrator with a cleat bug against Brea's clit, drive into his ass. He was being buggered by Brea for the first of many, many times.

He nearly screamed in humiliation at being but-fucked in front of his wife and by a woman yet. But these thoughts faded somewhat as he watched his wife respond to Brett's slow steady pumping in and out of her pussy. The two of t hem finally locked eyes as one endured his first anal adventure and the other fairly shined in ecstasy with her fuck.

It took Leah several minutes to get her climax but it was a very good one; not as good as the one ten minutes earlier, but who was keeping quality point scores at a time like this? Brea was very careful to cut the buzzer on and off to keep Carl from coming until Leah was recovered and alert. Then Brett guided her from his lap to her knees in front of her husband. Without being told to do so, she took Carl's cock and balls in her hands and began to sweetly and gently suck him off. As sweet and gentle as she was, Brea was just that rough in his ass. The combination of the prostate stimulation, Brea's rough but fuck, and his wife's gentle but urgent mouth soon brought Carl's cum shooting out of his cock like a series of high powered bullets being shot from the guns of a fighter plane. Leah worked very hard but managed to swallow nearly all of her husband's cum.

When he finally finished pumping into Leah's mouth, he hung limply for a few minutes until Brett put Leah back onto the couch and helped Brea release him and place him on the couch with Leah.

Later, after drinks were served all around, Brett made his proposition to the two submissive as Brea sat beside him sipping her wine. "Leah, I am truly excited to find a submissive that could go as far as you did on a first experience." His eyes turned to Carl sitting with his arm protectively around his lovely wife's shoulders. "And you, Carl. I guess you know you are just as submissive as your lovely wife. Run your sex life for the past several years through your minds and compare it with tonight."

The married couple looked into each other's eyes and an unspoken conversation passed between them. They both knew and understood that their sex lives would be forever changed, and improved if they could find others like Brett and Brea with whom they could safely let their submissive sides come out and play.

"This is my proposition, Carl, Leah. I want both of you to become our submissive sex slaves. We will promise to honor your wishes and desires while at the same time pushing your limits and at the same increasing your masochist pleasures. We will live as respectful equals until such a moment as any two or more of us indicate we want to play. I will sell your house and you can buy into this property and make a huge profit, at least a half million dollars, instantly. That figure will grow with my investments and our property values. You can either quit your jobs and become full time bums like us, or you can continue to work at your choice. I will write a contract and have my lawyer notarize it guarantying your right to cash out and move out at your convenience."

"But we have two children, Brett. What will their place be in this relationship?"

"I will send them to the finest schools, make sure they are well dressed and have all of the privileges due them. They will of course, have to behave and stay out of our sex lives."

Brea entered into the conversation then, "Have you given any consideration to the thought that they might also grow up submissive? They might even want to play with us later."

Carl bristled at that statement. "Until they are grown, eighteen years at least, they are not to be touched. Even then, they are to be informed by all four of us of our relationship and be allowed to select their own futures. And college scholarships are included in the deal."

"I'd already made that clear I thought," Brett said smiling. "Of course we will not force them into anything sexual. But we will allow them to ask questions and we will answer them openly and in your presences. When they are mature, and eighteen sounds like a good age to me, they will be allowed to play or not."

Leah's heart trembled at this decision. She knew in her heart that Lisa was going to be at least as submissive as she was. She also realized that Brett would know this very quickly and would not hesitate to begin training her and using her as a mental and emotional torture to her and Carl. But then, they would react strongly and positively to the emotional pain just as they did to physical pain. And Lisa, for better or worse, would discover her own sexuality much earlier than her mother had and would therefore be much more sexually satisfied. She would also learn from Brett the difference between a true sexual dominant, who could be trusted to ensure the safety and pleasure of his, or her's, submissives from those sadistic assholes who would try to take advantage of Lisa's sexual nature. She would learn to never become the pain slave of one of those bastards.

12