Dyslexia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock, you whore of a dyke." She thrust her hips against my face.

I gagged, the notion of sucking her dick was abhorrent. Not the throating so much, I didn't mind that; it was helplessness, being forced that disgusted me. I clenched my mouth shut. "No." I hissed. Thrashing my head away from her hips.

She fisted my hair, pulled my face to her groin. "Suck my cock, bitch."

I shrugged from her grasp and held her gaze, her jade green eyes flashed, my azure orbs sparked and lightning crackling between us. Our eyes locked. "No." I said firmly, and shook my head.

She slapped my cheeks with her open hand, backwards and forwards. "Such a cheeky little whore, aren't you, Dana?" She mocked my impertinence and giggled.

I fought her with every ounce of my strength. It was futile. She was too strong. She gripped my face and her biceps rippled and flexed as she pulled me to her Strapon. She thrust against my lips, bucked again, and forced my lips open.

I struggled to relax, to bide for time, sighed, and reluctantly nibbled the firm gel, licking the head. I puckered my mouth and hiding my distaste, hollowed my cheeks and sucked it in slowly as I gazed into her cloudy darkening eyes. Her voice trembled a bit, smoky with lust and her eyes fluttered shut.

I seized the moment and bit down hard below the corona of her cock, grinding my teeth against the fleshy neoprene. Biting and chewing, spitting and gnawing, craving to hear her shrieks of agony as I bit down and drew blood.

She mocked my useless temerity, bucked into my face and laughed. She fisted my hair and held my head steady, bucked into my face. She gripped her Strapon and slapped my lips and cheeks with her dick, cackling and chortling at my helplessness.

I pulled from her grasp and snatched at her hands, grabbing for the short whip. I fumbled it from her grip and lashed at her pelvis.

"No." I wailed. "No."

I flailed at her hips with the crop. My eyes blurry with tears and unfocused, I floundered and lashed at her.

"No." I shouted. "I said no, goddamnit."

She stepped back, gasping and shocked. Her eyes fell, downcast. She paused. No words, no movement or retort as I flailed at her groin and cunt.

Silence.

"I'm sorry, Dana. That was uncouth."

I glared at her, sputtered and shouted. "You bitch! You know how I feel and you crossed the line. You can defile me, humiliate me, but you will not rape me."

She sighed, hesitated, turned and slowly walked away. I heard the harness softly squeaking with each slow step as she retreated down the hallway.

I screamed at her. "Don't come back again, bitch. Not ever."

The door opened, she paused a few moments, waiting for me to call her, to say something, anything.

I said nothing.

The door slammed shut behind her.

I tossed her short whip to the floor and slowly turned my back to the hallway, pausing near the coffee table before settling down on the sofa.

Silence.

I reached for the glass chillum and a lighter. The skunk was sticky and pungent and I inhaled the rich smoke.

Silence.

She was gone.

Fucking bitch stole my favorite leather harness.

12