Dystopia Now Ep. 01

Story Info
Science fiction depiction of a dystopia in the future.
9k words
4.12
10.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing moving, but I know they're out there," I said to my newly assigned private. As the sergeant major in charge of a wild pack of rebels, I wanted him to learn quickly so he could stay alive. "Private, listen up, and pay attention, be like a whisper in the night in a steady breeze of cold air. Stay down, stay low and focus."

"Roger that, ma'am," the young eager protégé, puppy-like, answered. He was swarthy brown and had a stocky muscularity. A good looking kid, just nineteen and ready to fight and fuck. "Anything you say, sergeant major, I'm on it."

"You're doing fine, private, don't worry, we got this," I encouraged with a smile and wink that could barely be seen in the darkness. Whoa, I thought to myself, I wanna break this one in myself. I sucked in a long tingling breath. Hmm, I wondered salaciously, considered the timing, and thought about how big his penis might be. Damn, at this point in time, I'd like a big one. Whew, I let out a sigh, "That's it, nice and steady. Easy, take your breaths in and out, steady rhythm. I swallowed and added, "Killing is easy, we humans are good at that. Fucking on the other hand, well private, that takes style, finesse and skill, which means practice and practice. Kinda like fighting."

"Uh huh, yes, ma'am, I mean sarge, uh, roger that," the youngling responded nervously and wiped his clean eager face. "I need, uh, I wanna learn more."

His new camo fatigues, like the nubile body underneath, needed some wear, some roughness and some experience. The private needed to be broken in like a young colt ready to be mounted and ridden hard. I noticed he was covered in sweat as the perspiration seeped through his tight camos, especially around the crotch. There was a nice bulge straining the material. In the next second, his sweaty hands gripped tightly around his rifle and I could swear one hand moved slowly up and down the girth of the barrel. I let out a pleasing moan, yet kept an eye on the surroundings.

"I, you know, I have never, well, it's hard to say this, but..."

"Never gotten laid?" I asked comfortably without hesitance. With the advent of dystopia now, you didn't waste time on foolish taboos, regimented rules, idle gossip or other time consuming bullshit. Yeah, that's why it's called an apocalypse. Life was moment by moment and even less. "Just be open and honest about anything."

"Sorry, ma'am, I meant no disrespect, sarge," he muttered with sheepish defensiveness. "Um, okay, yeah, that's what I was just thinking, but..."

"No disrespect taken, private. Don't worry about it, everything is good for each second you breath," I wanted to assure his budding youthfulness. "So, what's the 'but' about? In what we have left of this planet, we need to be brutally truthful."

"The other thing is, well," he stuttered. "Like you said, killing someone."

"Private, we gave up social niceties when the republic collapsed and civilization fell into ruin," I reminded him with a slight hint of sarcasm. "Just simply say it, and don't be afraid of the consequences, be bold and daring," I countered quickly. "You haven't killed anyone, and haven't gotten laid." My smile broadened and I felt a twitch between my thighs. "All things come to those who are patient, bad and good."

"Yes, sarge, I haven't either one, but it's an honor to serve with you," he said awkwardly. "You're a cult hero, legendary, I mean like a superhero, you know."

"It's all talk, but I'll tell you this," I started with husky strain to my tone, "we're gonna take care of both your concerns. "At some point, you're gonna get fucked and you'll have a chance to kill our enemies. Both are sexual in nature."

Getting fucked was good. I worked that over in my lingering thoughts. At the moment, I was trying to decide whether or not I'd give him a hand job, a balls deep good decent fuck, or maybe just a quickie fuck. Then, there was the possibility of a blow job, but I like to do that after a shower and everything is slippery clean. Here in our fox hole, we were a little muddy and sweaty from the exertion of reconnaissance.

The more I thought about it, and at the same time kept alert to dangers in the darkness, my imagination went into high gear. Yummy ideas came up, as I pondered the potential pounding in front or from behind. I was getting wetter by the second. Not only was there that, but the turn-on excited me about breaking him in. No doubt I would break him and initiate this youngster into the ecstasy of life's most potent inner forces.

"Yes, ma'am, whatever you say, I'll do anything you tell me," he whispered.

"Eyes straight ahead, steady keep the watch, no distractions unless I say otherwise," I panted confidently and gave him a devious smirk. I ran my hand over the side of my head and smoothed down my short-cropped blonde hair. Anxiously, I tugged the folded edge of my olive colored military watch cap. I asked him, "You good at multitasking?"

"Yes, ma'am, I think so," the private muttered anxiously.

To me, seemed like he was stiffened, a little tense, by trying to give the best answer. His countenance exhibited the kind of fine chiseling nature tools for breeding purposes. The mysterious craftsmanship had wasted no excesses and he was designed not solely for reproduction. From his primal persona, I fantasized an exhausted climax from a long relentless pounding. My thoughts went to the edge, while I imagined his obedient submission to my demands, for the lick and suck of every command.

For seconds, he'd turned his head in my direction but remained prone, on his stomach, legs spread with his back slightly arched. I noted the sturdy shape to his buttocks, which, underneath the tight camo trousers, appeared strong. In the inky darkness of the night, I peered lustfully at his ass. While he stared at me, as though waiting for his next order, I let my long fingers drift easily over his shoulder, down his back and touched the curvature of his spine. Fingertips played imaginary piano keys.

"Stay alert and focused on your watch," I whispered as his yearning dark eyes steadied on my jade green gaze. He shivered under my touch as I took in a breath and smelled the essence of life. "Look straight ahead, cover the horizon and keep the watch."

"Uh, yes, ma'am," he gulped, turned his face toward the open range, and babbled with a raspy hint. I was excited by his anxiety and boyish puzzlement. "Thank you, ma'am, I just want you to know," he stuttered as he squirmed when I grabbed a handful of buttocks. "Ohh my," he let out a moan and pelvis hunched into the ground. I could hear him swallow hard and felt him shake. "I'd do anything to serve you."

"Hmm, oh yes, that you will, my dear young comrade." I relished in the slight musky scent of his manly presence, mingled with the fresh coolness of the surrounding pine forest. "You will be obedient and do exactly what I tell you."

No under garment, like the protective jock strap we typically issue. He was naked under his green camo pants and his butt felt good. Hard, cheeks sucked in, with a tight divide. I rubbed and massaged down to his balls and gently fingered their softness. As I probed and circled my fingertips around his testicles, he sank his hips lower as if fucking the ground. His breathing quickened, I could hear his mounting pant.

"Steady, easy, slowly, control your mind," I hummed softly to him. "I got ya, you'll be just fine. I'm gonna tune your senses to heightened levels."

My young trooper was ripe for the cultivation of his burgeoning carnality. My other hand gripped the release for my gun belt. It fell away around my waist behind me, and I clutched the buckle to my trousers. Like a skilled reflex, my hand was inside and down the puffy mound amidst the trimmed curly blondish strip. Massaging the outer edges of my lips, I was already soaked through my black thong, dripping hotly.

"Ahhh," he let out a long sigh. "Oh my god, that feels so good, ma'am."

"Uh huh, and it will get better," I said close to his ear. Hot breath brushed the nape of his neck and he squirmed. "Are you obedient my young trooper?"

"Yes, ma'am," he murmured hoarsely. "Anything you want I will obey."

"Roll over very slowly and don't move," I ordered.

"I want to serve you, ma'am, anyway I can," he mumbled with a raspy reply.

Rolling gently from stomach to back, the youngster let his rifle rest nearby. He licked the lower edges of his mouth. As though thirsty and needing to drink something, he showed a shameless desire in his brown eyes. His lengthy tongue hung to one corner of his thin lips. He swallowed hard and breathed eagerly. I noted the deep redness of that tongue, with the pointed tip that would dig deep into my raging needs.

"Service is what you will do, and anything I demand," I urged with a ruthless sense of intensifying domination. Willingly, I let my other personality took over. "Inhale deeply and let the air calm every sense of your being. Evolve your thoughts."

With expertise of seasoned skillfulness, I pulled down my trouser and adjusted my thong. One handed, a zippered release, and my fingers exposed his penis. To him, gazing through the haze of sensuality, I nodded my approval. He was long with ample girth, thicker toward the head, and bursting with readiness. Hard as an artisan's chisel, veins bulging with engorged pressure, I hungrily, almost dizzy with urgent need, wrapped my fingers around him. Geezus, the feel of him fired me up deep in my pubis.

Warm comfort filled my palm on this brisk night, balls full, tight and ready for quick release. At the base, I squeezed snugly and started to jack him up and down. Oh fuck, my deviant personality screamed inside my head. I wanted to pump him hard and force every last drop of cum out of his burgeoning manliness. Let him gush. From boy to man, I was determined to break him into the world of reality. At the tip of his penis, droplets oozed out in preparation for his eventual transformative ejaculation.

"Oh, no, I think I'm gonna cum," he squawked, twisted his hips from side to side and wore a worried edginess. Sweet and kind, he was the kind of youngster you wanted around. Strong, ready and willing, he'd do anything I wanted and more. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he begged for forgiveness. "I'm trying to hold on..."

"It's okay, this'll be alright, not to worry," I soothed and gripped his balls at the base of his penis. After massaging with gentle caresses, my fingers encircled the bulbous head at the end of his shaft. "I'm slowing down to help you hold back. Concentrate while I squeeze a little, there not too much, just enough to keep you on the edge. That's it, control yourself and breathe. No, no, don't cum yet, hold on, there you go. Nice and gentle. I'm gonna rub the tip with your pre-cum. Put the drops around the head."

He was dripping plenty of droplets. I knew if I pumped steadily at a faster rate he'd blow his load all of my face. Selfishly, I wanted that huge gush inside me. Full, flooded and leaking around my vaginal lips is where I wanted his young studly fluids. And, in the next seconds, as his hips moved slowly, and he shook with excitement, I adjusted his pants and exposed his nakedness. Wow, I could feel his quaking intensity.

Even the fabric felt good to the touch. Slightly coarse, soaked with sweat, and stained with the toil of real-life survival, the clothing was like him. It remained to be initiated and worn down to the threads if each fiber. With his trousers down to his muscled thighs, one of my hands continued to squeeze his bulging penis head, while I reached with the other to open his shirt jacket. Inside, I found aroused nipples like hard pebbles, and raked my fingertips across his chest. He jerked and bucked like a young stallion.

Yep, I was gonna saddle him and ride him until he broke under my mature relentless pounding. With that in mind, I pinched those nipples firmly. In response, each nipple hardened instantly, and in reaction, he nearly yelled out too loudly. His hips arched upward as if to demand more succulent satiation. Regardless, I wanted him completely under my control. So, I brought him to the edge and then pulled him back.

"Oh my god," he babbled and pleaded. "Please, let me cum."

Ah, under my commands, I toyed. As he appealed to me and clenched his fists in the dirt until granules shot out from his hands. Gasping for air, he felt my hand on his tongue stifling his words. Wow, I thought, while he squirmed, when we get back to base camp, I want that deep in my vagina. Geezus, I want it lapping and licking my clit.

"Shhh, easy there my little pony," I assured him with my hand over his mouth. We ran out of duct tape a long time ago. This was good time to use it. There were so many uses for duct tape. At the same time, I had to stay alert. "Don't talk, you'll wake the dead and living who want to be dead. It's okay, now relax, I will take care of you."

My gun belt had fallen to the ground behind me, my ears perked up to the sound. After I loosened my pants and let them down, a cool breeze refreshed my aching pubis. With the smooth slip of material down my thighs, the thrill of the chill felt so good. Goosebumps tickled my legs and drove me crazier. Over my boots draped at the ankles, with care and quiet caution I slipped the fatigues off.

The thong, around the curvature of my hips and ass, pulled tight into my buttocks and rubbed into my flesh. That gripped fired up my thoughts. The hell with fighting, right now, all that mattered was good fucking. Instantly, without a care for our security, smoldering thoughts broke through to the depths of darkness. Carnal frenzy whipped me into a whirlwind of primal need and unappeased desires.

In the blink of an eye, I imagined being strapped to a massive stone altar, spread wide, opened and gaped for crowded display. Voices inside my head, images circling me, chanting Latin phrases, and communing primal desires urged the consummation of the final unity. As imaginary torches blazed in a circular awakening, my spiritual essence waited with raging anticipation for a divine sacrifice to hordes of cosmic forces. With that fantasy, as in dreams I've had before, my vaginal lips pulsated wet and oozing.

Feeling the slick readiness, I massaged the tip of my clit and jerked my head back, as a bullet of sexual energy shot through my brain. For a second, I nearly leaped out of the surrounding protective cover, shook with sexual fever and hunched forward, to relish in the orgasm that flooded through all my senses. Breathing heavier, almost gasping but controlling the tones so as not to make too much noise, my other hand squeezed his massive head. For a moment, I let go the teasing of my slippery lips.

With a swift motion, second nature to another personality, my hand reached for my knife. Dangling from the abandoned gun belt, I whipped it out fast. With which, the cold touch of the blade sizzled upon my heated skin over my hip. Another shriek of shivers rounded my ample thighs, and with another quick move, I freed myself from my thong. Cut and torn from unabashed liberation, I wanted his dick inside me.

My mind was quickly fading to an enflamed hazy blurs. Keeping watch, staying alert and being resourceful was something you learn to improve each day. My thoughts licked the underside of primordial urgency. The first orgasm had only brought me to the brink, the edge still waited to explode in rapid fire succession. For a split second, I swallowed hard and wheezed, anticipating the savor of raw unrestrained sex. In the depths of my twitching pelvis, my dripping nexus hungered to be satiated.

Like a red hot poker stoked in a fire, ready for branding, his huge penis stood hard and ready for the initiation. His tiny whimpers begged for mercy. While fingering the gushy contracting tightness of my puffy orifice, I continued to control his fat swollen cock. His trousers clung to him at mid-thigh, while his shirt hung open with a gift of nipples for me to bite and pinch. For the darkness of my carnality, I was power-hungry to fuck hard, fast and furious. In the next moments, he was gonna be drained.

"Please, fuck me, please, do whatever you want," the youngling pleaded.

"Yeah, baby, here we go, nice and easy, feel that?" I swung my leg over him and positioned my aching vagina over his dick. Stiff, upright and proud, that big prick was aching to be rode hard. "Okay, sweetie, cowgirl on top."

"Oh," he huffed a long out breath and sighed, "wow, that's wonderful."

Slowly I touched the bulbous head to my outer lips. Oh damn, the surge of energy was mind searing, like a long thick hunk of pork sausage hitting a hot skillet. Whew, my legs were weak and wobbly. I wanted to screamed out and yell my excitement.

"Geezus, this is so yummy, whoa, that's fucking electric, baby." Rubbing him against the outer opening, his precum mixed with my wetness. I was about to lose consciousness. "Oh my god, honey, you're gonna feel so good." As I eased down to impale myself, the head slid in the opening a little tight. "Gotta spread a little wider."

"You feel so good," he said with streams of twitches and shivers.

"Ah, goddamnit," I blurted and squatted down with a steady plunge. He was in me, heavy veined, with huge girth and gaping me wide open. "Damn," muttered. "What the fuck?" I babbled and enjoyed him slipping upward in what I imagined as an endless thrust into my womb. "Woo, that's it, steady pace," I encouraged while my hips bucked up and down, ground his penis like a wine press on a huge grape. "This feels so fucking good honey. Oh my, you want to push deeper, go for it, do it, baby."

"Uh, ummmm, yeahhh," he blubbered, gritting his teeth and wrinkling his face. "Oh yessss," he drew out the sounds of the 's' as a long hiss. Seemingly, words had failed him in his departure from teenager to adulthood. "Ahhhh, ohhhh."

"That's it, baby, fuck me, oh yeah, fuck me hard," I gasped feeling that big hunk slamming my pelvis, while my ass rode him and broke him. "Okay, whoa, shove that meat in me, oh hell yeah, you're poking me so deep," I whispered close to his ear, my tongue dangled in my delirium. A goofy well-fucked expression must've lit up my face like a nighttime flare. "I'm gonna roll you, uh, oh fuck, oh my god, damn it, right there, geezus...," tightening up, my voice trailed as that swollen dick punched me hard. "Fucking great," I groaned and grinded back in response. "I needed this."

"Uh oh, oh hell, I'm gonna blow my load," he muttered.

"No wait, I'm easing up," I murmured softly and slowed to a near stop.

"Ok, wait, let me roll you over, please," he pleaded for a brief moment.

With short slow pokes, very light and, but nonetheless electrifying, he continued to probe my puffy crotch. My outer lips clung like a rubbery vice to his engorged dick. I felt him throb, as the head pulled out and slid back inside me. Oh what the fuck, I widened again to accept that big hard pole. For a brief moment, I could hear the wet tight fitting suction with each in and out motion, and feel the heated grasp for every movement. My hips rocked back and forth, while I tried to grind him deeper.

Sensing the mounting eruption about to spew, he shifted his legs. Grabbing two hands full of my ass, he pulled my butt cheeks apart, gripped hard and twisted me to one side. In a split second, he was on top and fucking me harder in a frenzy that sent waves of carnal explosions throughout my body. For a couple of seconds, he jackhammered my pubis as if drilling a mineshaft in the ground. I thought I'd lose consciousness.

But no, every sense of me wanted to see this and know that it was real. I hung on tight and swung my legs up over his hips. As I did, my legs dangled in the air while I shook to my core with another riveting vibration that rocked my ass. Aching for more, my thighs gripped his waist, and I locked my ankles at the base of his back. That spurred him on to piston me with wild abandon. Jamming his dick deeper, that thick round head pressed up inside me and hit bottom, as his big balls rubbed against my ass. For a rookie, he caught on fast, and I hoped I could use him for a while longer.