Dystopia Now Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know that, ma'am, but I am willing," he said without hesitation. I could feel him quiver at my touch. "I want you to be the one to do me, ma'am."

"I will be the one. Make no mistake about that. We find that it leads to a higher level of psychic transformation, an inner self-evolution takes place," I told him.

"How have the others done?" He asked hesitantly. "The one you broke in."

"They've accepted their transformation and have evolved valiantly," I whispered close to his ear. "You are a prime candidate. I can see that in you."

"Please, ma'am, tell me about one of them," he asked with an honest hint.

"Ah, the twins, I called them," I started slowly. "Keep watch on that cluster of tress dead ahead," I reminded him and continued. "Well, some time back, on a long range patrol, I had two in training, a male and a female. Exquisite examples of manhood and womanhood, a superb young pair, bright, fit and ready to explore their sexuality."

"I know it is vital to my self-evolution," the private said. "We have to embrace our alternate selves and appreciate the inner depths of our duality."

"You get it then, at least to a point," I told him and acknowledge his state of mind.

"But, there is so much more I want to know," the private uttered.

Hmm, I pondered, he was learning fast. While he held on tight to the facial goggles, his other hand touched me gently. His fingers shook a little, as though youthful uncertainty and inexperience held him back. With warm assurance from my hand, I guided him closer to the naked center under my camo trousers. The press of his fingers stimulate the energy flow. Wetness slowly seeped from the thick folds my crotch. Sneakily though, while he watched the valley, his hand felt around and found my trimmed pubic mound.

My pants again stretched tightly over my vagina. In the dimly lit night, with the cool crisp breeze, my body heat was rising instantly. I'm certain in daylight he could've seen the huge crease while his two fingers pressed deeper. His education was evolving and in a positive direction. My puffy outer lips welcomed the comforting caresses. I know he must've felt the dampness. I figured he was ready for another session.

With one hand, I unzipped the front of my pants and opened them, pulled the two parts wider for easy access. The zipper made tiny sounds of plastic teeth separating. He trembled when he slid his hand inside the opening of the thick material. When his two fingers reached my pussy lips, I thought I was let out a shrill squeal. Yet, I know silence was of the essence and any noises would give away our position.

"Wait," I muttered. "You have to ask permission. Stay focused on both objectives," I whispered with a raspy throaty hint. I drew in a long breath. "Asking permission does not automatically grant you any right, each must be earned every day."

"Yes, my battle, mistress," the private muttered with a respectful tone. "Battle mistress, if it pleases you, may I have permission to touch you, please?"

"Very good," I rewarded with a deeper tone. "Where does the private desire to touch his battle mistress? You must be specific and direct and show humility."

"Yes, my battle mistress," he answered with confident obedience. "The private," he said in a lowered slant. "Requests permission from his battle mistress to touch her vagina and massage her clit. May the private touch his battler mistress if it pleases her?"

"Yes and yum, that will make your battle mistress feel good," I answered with breathy anticipation. "Permission granted, go ahead touch me." I took his shaking hand. "Oh yes, right there, nice and gently, just rub back and forth like that."

"Thank you, my battle mistress," he muttered quietly. In the next out breath, he added, "Oh wow, that feels so wonderful, slippery and warm, does that please my battle mistress?" He asked softly as he massaged my clit and excited me.

His fingers were buried in my soaking pussy. The thick swollen lips lapped and sucked at each stroke of his hand. Inch by inch his probing went deeper. Slowly the stiffened resolve of my clit responded to the mounting pressure of my whole inner being. My breathing intensified as I readied for another orgasm. Sucking in a long breath, barely able to keep my eyes open, I pushed his hand further in me. First, he'd used one finger. I was wetter immediately. In seconds, he had two fingers in me and the mindful pressure was delicious and delirious. My hairy pubis was drenched and my pussy dripping.

"Oh god yes," I whispered with a deep guttural hint. "This does please me."

"Battle mistress, may I have permission to go deeper? He asked innocently. "If that pleases my battle mistress, I want to feel more of you, please."

"Does my private want to fist me?" I asked in response and murmured in his ear, which I knew excited him further. "I have a big strong pussy that easily handled your huge cock and drank your virgin cum." For a moment, I gripped his wrist and helped him pump me. In the next second, I felt his fist to assess the size. "Hmmm, I mumbled."

"Only if it please my battle mistress," he repeated gently.

"We could try," I started and anticipated the next move. "I like'em big, so I want you to finger me really well. Now, let's take the first two fingers. Index and middle finger." Gently, I massaged his fingertips. "Nice, you got thick fingers. I like that."

"Yes, my battle mistress, I want to please you," he breathed heavily and a little clumsy at first, he inserted his fingers just past the edges of my outer lips. "Whew..."

"It's okay, you'll learn in time," I said soothingly and held his hand. "No, stay focused on the tasks at hand, battle and fucking. There you go, that's it, easy." Previously, just seconds earlier, I'd washed his hand with a wetted field tissue. "Oh yeah, that's feeling good, right there, just touch the clit." I sucked in a breath. "Fuck, oh my god, that's really good. It is a little advanced at this stage of your training."

"Thank you, ma'am, I do as you demand," he muttered and kept his focus.

"Yet, it would please me to have my pussy filled," I mumbled trying to keep my focus. "Uh huh, slowly, probed my pussy, just touch the tip, oh my god."

"Yes, ma'am, your wish is my command," he breathed with a heavier gate.

"Let's go a little deeper, oh fuck," I sighed getting closer to the edge. "Damn, that's nice, I know it sounds crude, but I say cunt instead of pussy, and oh fuck me, my cunt is twitching again. Geezus, I am about to cum, oh hell yes."

"Ma'am, my fingers feel so good inside you," he whispered. "But, something..."

"Geez that's fucking good," I mumbled as I came again. Twitching and throbbing from the little series of O's, my mind opened wide as I felt the orgasmic shudders. I gripped his hand hard and held it in place, while my juices soaked his fingers. I heard his last word, 'something', and said, "What the fuck?" I hissed as a sensor activated in his goggles. Likewise, my night vision equipment activated. "Scan the horizon."

"I'm zooming in." His goggles flickered tiny red indicators. "Yeah, where you indicated earlier, ma'am." He pulled his head back slightly, but kept his fingers busy with steady rhythm lightly caressing my vaginal lips. "See, over there."

"Oh yeah, baby, right there," I hissed with a slow exhale, pulled my knees up and hunched a little as if to cradle myself. "Easy, take a few slow deep breaths, control it, there you go, focus on multitasking and you'll live longer," I encouraged and panted in the brief afterglow of another momentary training session. "I know you're a little jittery, it's okay, keep yourself on point, let the goggles adjust themselves. You're doing fine."

"Yes, ma'am," he said with a slight gasp. "You feel so good down there."

"Uh huh, baby, you're making me feel good," I wheezed excitedly. "Oooo, keep that up and I'll cum again, oh god," I hissed, tightened inside, warm and wet. "Fuck."

"Yes, ma'am, my pleasure to serve you," the younger one mutter softly.

"Fuck," I let out a pleasurably strained gasp. While part of me kept watch with him, another part exploded, boom, there it was, in rapid succession. "Geezus..."

"Oh, sarge, wow, you're soaking wet," the private said secretively, while his fingers lingered in the drenching dampness of my vaginal grip. "Ma'am, you feel really warm." He turned toward me for a moment, while I was exploding. "Was it good, ma'am," his voice tingled with hopeful obedience. "Sorry, I'll be quiet."

"Oh, damnit, what the fuck, that felt good," I groaned, gritted my teeth and held on tightly to the clenching rush of release. For a second, I grabbed his wrist, and whispered nearly curling in a ball, "Stay alert, and keep on the watch, geezus..." I sucked in a long gulp of air, filling my lungs and feeling the energy surge. "Damn, that was good."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm on it," he whispered back at me and obeyed. "Uh the watch I mean. You okay, sarge?" he mumbled. "Thank you, for letting me do that."

In the next moment, I grasped the gush of energies unleashed by multiple orgasms, controlled the contortions in my pelvis, and fueled my senses. Beyond the normal range of superficial perception, with my mind expanded, streams of mindfulness animated heightened awareness. An altered state of consciousness produced the broader perspective of intuitive carnality. Of that nexus, reality unfolded with greater intensity. A long sigh came in the aftermath of the subsiding pleasures that peaked sensory capacity.

"That was very good, private, you are learning well," I said to him. "As the Gonzo taught long ago, your senses are awakened to a higher degree, you're invincible."

"Wow, that's incredible," he mumbled seemingly fascinated. "Ma'am, if I may speak openly, the experimentations about altered states is not just rumors."

"Nope, the rumors are true, Like I said, I've been there several times, and it's spooky to say the least. It's as though he controls hidden forces, and gets into your thoughts," I told my youngling, felt invigorated and more alive. "It can be a scary place and tests the very essence of who you are. He tolerates no nonsense or foolish immaturity."

"Sarge, I sure wish I could go there," the boyish man said.

"Someday, you will," I encouraged. "Soon, we'll visit the master samurai."

"What's it like?" The private wanted to know more and persisted.

"Let's see, how can I best describe it?" I wanted to tell him more.

Yet, in the meantime, I wanted to enjoy another massive orgasm. I controlled my breathing and the aftermath swell my senses. Even though a cool breeze brushed my face, the sweat on my brow and the animation I felt kept me extremely hot. Yummy, my pelvis quaked. Inside, I was stirred up sensuously so much I wanted a good fight. Fighting and fucking is what we did best. My senses exploded to the extent that focus was fine tuned to a higher order of skilled alertness. Invincibility surrounded me like a shield.

This would be what a small faction would call the "Gonzo Effect". The extraordinary liberation of mind, body and spirit unfolded like a dream state in the subsequent release of intense sexuality. Inferring the extreme, the unconventional, the unrestrained and the uninhibited self-reliance of individuality. Such was the intuitive elevation toward an enhanced state of comprehension in self-evolution. Ideation mounted the precipice of existential insight where wisdom transcended the deception of materiality. Sexuality is the essence of human existence and must be unleashed to maximize transformation.

Problems occur, I speculated, because people, except for a few, do not evolve. Transdifferentiation for higher realms of ascension is far too difficult for most humans to imagine. Stupidity clouds the nexus of primal instigation. Most are too immature to appreciate and explore the amative essence of their sexual nature. Beliefs, false gods, fake teachers and guru con artists, all foment from the lack of understanding the innate lifeblood of human sexuality. It is the singular potency of all the power of cosmic order and the very spiritual force behind every animated property of human motivation.

Sensuality is the vital force. As a result of purposeful regression, we have the devolution of our present dystopic collapse. For now though, from the power excited by the primal forces of carnality, an awakening occurs for the valiant few who wish to pursue the potency in such awesome potentiality. For that, the pretenses to sanity are unmasked to the degree necessary to ensure intense metaphysical discernment. Any hint of hesitation, regret, remorse, or fear, melt under the volcanic eruption of courageous intentions.

While feeling the rush in the aftermath of orgasmic release, dimensional constraints dissolved, and psychic power became intensified. While I sought to teach him the basic elements in the joyous spheres of fucking, a brief meditative calm fell over us. That was short lived. At which point, creeping noises echoed within the aural range of close proximity perception. Danger loomed nearby. My senses animated quickly.

"Sarge, you sense something?" The young one asked boyishly. He let his hand play between my thighs. Slowly, he probed me again with his fingers inside my thong and rubbed the outer lips to my vagina. Wet again, his fingers illuminated my mind. "I think I feel it too. As though," he muttered slowly, "they are closer to our position."

"Oh yeah, I feel it, that and this," I hissed softly and held his hand tightly.

"Sarge, you're soaking wet and dripping, wow, you're amazing," he whispered.

"We're not alone," I answered softly. "Two forces stir the sounds waves." I wanted to gasp, bite my tongue, suck his dick, and lick his balls as the thrill of his fingertips gently stroked my clit. I tightened, contracted, and throbbed. Oh fuck, I thought to myself, I wanna see him cum and feel the warm jiz on my boobs. "Multiple targets."

"You feel that, right? I mean this, while I touch you, you're in a trance," he wanted to know. "Like ghosts out there and specters right here." He paused. "Did you learn that at the compound, where they say it is haunted, where the Gonzo lives and everyone fears him and his tribe or his militia group. No wait, it's just strange, right?"

"So many questions, so little time, my young warrior," I muttered with a mounting focus of clarity. An altered state of consciousness consumed me. "Yes, I feel it."

"The altered states, the ghosts," he said with a light whisper.

"No, my young apprentice, it is very much haunted by all manner of spiritual presence." My breathing was quicker and I was ready to fuck and fight with renewed strength. "It's more like a house of mirrors where your inner personalities appear, elevated by the mounting psychic ascension of sexuality." Again, I repeated myself, but changed my tone. "When you have an orgasm, when you ejaculate, the mind is fully activated. Wait, I sense something, multiple sensations, as though multiple orgasms erupted."

"Sorry, ma'am, I don't see anything," he quickly answered me. For a moment, he adjusted his positioning, stretched to soothe the ache of prolonged surveillance and a huge erection now bursting in his trousers. With newly discovered sexuality, he nervously tried to avoid staring at me too much, but continued to feel me. "Wait, can't tell, maybe something moving. Way out there in the distance across the open area."

"They're coming," I uttered with an ominous tone. "Multiple sensations, oh my god, keep doing that and I'll be cumming." I moved his wrist and held his hand steady. "Yeah, right there, that's it, two fingers now, go deeper in me, oh my god!"

"Yes, ma'am." He worked hard to please me. "Are you gonna cum?" The young one asked. He was excited by containment. Young and filled with cummy buildup and the pressure to release his spunk, well that was a good turn on for me. "Can we have sex again, please? I'm so hard I think I'll burst. Please mistress, make me cum."

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming really hard, just one big 'O' after another," I mumbled in pure erotic hysteria, panted too loudly and exploded inside. Shaking, writhing mindlessly, my brain when red hot and over revved my sense. "Whew...Fuck yeah, here let me help, quick," I demanded. "Get on me, oh damnit, geezus," I huffed, kept my voice low, but wanted to scream, and pulled his damp trouser downs. "There you go, do me now." His pants crumpled at this ankles, as he climbed on me. "Let me spread wider."

In a flash of the darkness, I flung open my legs, and pulled up my thighs so I could be really wide. Down below my navel, my pelvis shook with anticipation once again. That big purple bulbous head was instantly at the fleshy lips of the opening. Dripping with my ooze, his big dick poked the entrance. With one hand, I gripped the base of his cock. Oh my god, it felt like a tree limb. Slowly, I guided his huge dick inside me.

"Yes, ma'am," he groaned, obeyed me and steadied his mounted position. "Oh," he huffed with a hint of intense pleasure as the head of dick brushed my vagina. Faintly, I could see his smile, as I held his cock and pressed him deeper. "Whoa, feels good."

"Let me guide you," I ordered. He was hard and red hot to the touch. For a moment, I thought the bulging head of his cock had grown bigger. "Oh my god, you're huge." His penis swelled in my hand. "Fuck yeah, my fuck toy, boy slut."

"Yes, my battle mistress, I do as you command me," he moaned with thickened determination. In the dim light, he strained to look. "Wish I could see you better."

"Just feel me, knowing that you're inside me," I whispered gently. "Easy, not so fast, let the head slide in slowly, I'm so wet," my moan enlivened his anticipation.

"Oooo, I might come too soon," he grumbled and strained as if in pain. His balls hung and slapped my vagina. I imagined his sack was like two large grapefruit. "You're so tight ma'am, it's like you're squeezing me and milking my dick. It's wonderful."

"Slowly," I cautioned him. "Breathe, yeah, stop for a moment if you have to, give it time, you're doing great. "Stay focused," I breathed into ear." My fingers gripped the cheeks of his muscled butt and pulled him into me deeper. "You like that?"

"Focus," he whispered, closed his eyes as if to concentrate on fucking me. "I wanna learn how to do that. Okay, easy, slowly, you feel so hot inside, wow, so good."

"Oh, nice, that's it, slowly, keep a steady pace," I coached him. "There you go." I glanced down between my outstretched legs. I wanted to see him fucking me. "Yeah, well done, my young protégé, you got the rhythm, pounded it. Do me hard."

Concentration, I dreamed lightly as I felt the energy surges, from my pubis to my nipples, to my whole body, my brain was electrified. My breasts were enflamed. Even more so, when I guided his head to my nipples and he sucked on me, I thought I would explode. Gently, I held his head on both sides, pulled his mouth down, and guided him to lick my brown areola. Licking, sucking, and kissing, he learned quickly.

Focus was always the challenge. Too many distractions, but the warrior mindset emphasized a multitasking presence, built upon profound insight. Liberation of self was the key to overcoming the senseless social conventions of the oligarchs. They had oppressed us by their fake religions, social dogmas and enslaving status quo consensus. We rebelled against the communal constraints of enforced normality.

"Battle mistress," he huffed and strained, strong and resilient. "I'm gonna cum." He held me tightly, slammed his cock in and out with increased pounding action. "Oh, fuck, my balls are so tight," he squealed, but my hand muffled the sound.

"Yes, my youngling submissive," I muttered in his ear. "Let yourself go, mount those senses with your inner strength." I moaned at the unbridled pleasure. "Feel it build." My fingers slid between us and gripped his cock. "Uh huh, pumped it." Encircling his big dick, with my thumb and forefinger, the girth and length were impressive. "Stamina, private boy toy, slut servant," I whispered, "My recruit bitch, you're mine."