E & E Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mack moved beside Ginny on the bed and kissed her tenderly with parted lips. Their tongues met to play. Mack's kisses became more and more fervent and impassioned. He kissed and licked her eyes and nose. He gently sucked her whole ear into his mouth softly mouthed it. Then he moved to the other ear. No one had ever done that before. She loved it. She never knew what he would do next.

He kissed down to her chest and licked every bit of both her breasts but never touched her nipples. She continuously waited for him to suck in a nipple. He didn't.

He moved on down to her belly. He trailed a wet tongue to the dimple of her belly button. His mouth enclosed it and began a suction. God! It felt as if he sucked it inside out.

Then suddenly he was at her nipples, licking, sucking, nipping, switching back and forth, loving and worshiping them. She felt an orgasm rock her body. She clinched her teeth and squealed her pleasure. He gave them a last swirl with a flat tongue and dove between her legs. She gasped for air and tried to relax but by then her whole pussy was in his mouth. He sucked it all in and held the suction for several moments. Then his thumbs pulled her vulva apart and his tongue slipped between her delicate inner lips. It moved quivering up under the little hood and twirled around her clit.

His tongue moved in ever-changing patterns around and over her clitoris. Later she asked him how he kept changing the pattern and never seemed to repeat it. He said, "Sweetie, I just trace the letters of the alphabet with the tip of my tongue here and there on your pussy.

Next his tongue was circling her little rosebud. Lots of his saliva coated her little puckered entrance. His insistent tongue reached as far as it could inside her vagina and then was suddenly replaced by a squirming finger.

She never knew when the finger entered her anus it was just there, gently slipping in and out. It felt good. She felt him lift her rear end and place pillows beneath it. Mack's mouth moved to her pussy. His tongue only stopped pleasuring her pussy for a second.

Then Ginny felt the lube dribble inside her rectum. She felt her legs lifted over his shoulders and looked down to see him lift her butt higher and his cock press against her back door. She watched as he gently worked the bulbous head of his cock into her opening. He looked up at her and smiled, "Relax Sweetheart, just relax your butt." Suddenly the head slipped right in. He winked at her and slowly inched in a little and then pulled back out.

It felt good, very good. She grinned and said, "I like the way you do that, and I love the way it feels. Oh! That is really good, I love it. Ahhhh! YES! SO GOOD! Mack leaned forward and kissed Ginny. Tears flowed from her eyes. He froze. "Did I hurt you girl?"

"OH! NO! I love the way you do me. It is much better than I ever thought it could be. Try it a little harder and faster. Yes, yes, just like that. Perfect."

He stroked in and out with long slow strokes for what seemed to Ginny to be a really delightfully long time. "Sugar, you are so tight and smooth inside I can't keep this up. I am cumming right now." He exploded inside her. She felt her passage get slipperier and loved the way it felt. She pulled him tightly to her." He rose up and pulled slowly out of her. He looked at her seriously, "I pray it was as good for you as it was for me."

"It was the very best. Flawless. Perfect. I loved everything about it. I thought it was always done from the rear. I loved being able to watch. Let's go take a shower together." They took their shower and cuddled together in bed and sleep overtook them very quickly.

Ginny awoke during the night; she didn't feel Mack beside her. She looked around and saw him standing, staring out the window. She said, "Are you alright?"

He started, "Oh! Yeah! I was just thinking about things."

"What things sweetheart, is it something I can help with."

"Well, No. I'm OK."

"Baby, I thought we didn't have secrets from each other."

"You are right. I was wondering if I stacked up to some of your other lovers." He turned and knelt beside her and held her hands. "I am so much older and have a smaller cock and am not as handsome, I am a rough unpolished guy. I am scared you won't want me."

She reached and pulled him to her. "Mack, I knew you less than two hours and I knew you were the finest man I had ever known and that I wanted you to father my children. I feel more strongly about how right I was every day. I know how lucky I am. Don't ever think that way. Now crawl in beside me. No man in the whole word is as good a snuggler as you are. I can never sleep without you again. EVER. And for your information you are the first man I ever slept all night with. I was never comfortable with any man intruding on my intimate space. Now I must be touching you to sleep. I know every time you get up to pee or anything. Are you all right now?"

"Yeah! I think I can sleep now if you hug my back."

The big motor coach pulled up in front of Savanna's house the next afternoon about three o'clock. Mica, Savanna and Sue Ann stood on the porch to greet them. Sue Ann ran to Ginny and hugged her, and then she held her little arms out to Mack. He swept her up and enveloped her in his big arms and kissed her face all over. He whispered, "I missed you Suzie Annie." She leaned back and put a little hand on each side of his face and pulled him to her for a long kiss. "I missed you too Uncle Mack, real bad."

Mack carried her over and kissed and hugged Savanna. He shook his son's hand and turned and picked Bobby up from his playpen. The tiny boy grinned and tried to grab Mack's face. Mack kissed him and a tear ran from his eye.

Ginny whispered in Savanna's ear and they each had moisture in their eyes too.

Mica said, "Dad, you kinda like that little guy don't ya?"

"Yeah, we connected real fast when he peed all over me the first time I tried to change him. As they say, he is a real pisser."

"I know, he got me too!"

"We'll just call him Liberace, because he is the peein'ist."

Savanna laughed and said, "You guys stop picking on my boy. He can't help it if he is a straight shooter."

Bobby was getting a bit cranky and the girls took him in to put him down for a nap. Mica and Mack sat and looked across the field in front of the house quietly talking. They heard Savanna let out a shriek of laughter. They heard more taking and then a gale of laughter. Then things got quiet for a while and they came out and sat with the men.

Mica said, "What was so funny?"

"Do you remember me telling you about the weight lifter Ginny dated?"

"Yeah."

"Well your dad found his picture and then met him at a party later."

"Oh shit."

"The guy grabbed Ginny and kissed her and wouldn't let her go."

"OH SHIT!"

"Your daddy yanked him off her and put him on his knees. Then he asked her if your father was HER father."

"Oh No! Did daddy deck him?"

Ginny said, "Mica, your dad was very polite and asked him to leave. He got irate and threatened Mack. Then he rushed your dad and the next thing I knew the guy was on the ground screaming in pain."

"Hell, I knew that would happen."

"How did you know what would happen?"

"Dear old Daddy is a tiger. When I was in Quantico in the Officers Training School daddy paid me a visit. I was in Hand-to-hand Combat class. The instructor knew Dad well. He offered any of us who could get him off his feet a day of liberty. He said Dad was an old lazy General. Here was their chance to kick a senior officer's ass. Wow! About four guys tried it. Big strong young guys in great shape too. Dad put his feet in one spot and never moved. All four were helped away. The instructor laughed his head off. One of the men asked if the instructor thought HE could move the General. He said, "Hell no. I am too damned smart to try. I have tried before. I couldn't move him. I was sore for two weeks."

Ginny walked over and sat in Mack's lap. "Does everybody pick on my sweet baby?" She kissed him for a long time. He grinned at her, "Yes, they hurt my lip right here. Will you make it better?" She gave him another long kiss. Sue Ann ran to them and said, "Uncle Mack, can I make your lip better too?" Mack said she sure could and leaned over for a sweet kiss.

Mack looked at Mica, "Son, you should have seen this guy. Ginny had his picture on her mantle. Wow! What a stud. She had another picture of him in the buff and he was aroused and oiled up all over. He had to have by far the biggest organ I have ever seen. Had to be 13 or 14 inches and thicker than a coke can."

Mica looked at Ginny, "Really?"

Ginny grinned and said, "Vanna saw the pictures."

Savanna said, "I'll tell you about it later."

Mack said, "I will just say I was totally intimidated. Talk about not measuring up!"

Ginny took his face in her hands, "You are perfect for me. Don't ever forget it."

"Well, there you go Dad. Ginny says no contest."

Tears coursed down Ginny's cheeks, "I hate I didn't throw those pictures away. I hate to see this man hurt. I know I would hurt if I was told Mica's mother looked like a Goddess or a movie star."

Mica laughed, "Didn't he tell you, she is still one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen."

Ginny looked at Mack, "Really?"

"Yeah! I guess she is."

Ginny stared at him. "Was she at our wedding?"

He nodded.

"In a blue suit?"

He nodded again.

"I thought she was a movie star. I wondered why she cried all the time. I thought I saw Mica talking to her."

Mica said that he had talked to her several times at the wedding. He said she cried the whole time he saw her.

Ginny said, "I don't blame her. I would have died. How could she do that to him in the first place? I can understand how she felt about Mack going to war. I can't see divorcing him and getting remarried so fast." She looked at Mack. "I know it must have just torn your heart out."

He said, "No, we had been fussing about it for months. I was pretty sure she was going to do something when I left. I tried to tell her that no one could remember the last time a Marine General got killed in combat. She replied that she knew how I am and that if there was a battle I would be up front leading the charge. I tried to tell her they don't fight wars that way anymore. Hell, I only flew a couple of combat missions the whole time I was there."

"Yeah Dad, and you only jumped on one grenade too!"

Mack sputtered for a second then grinned sheepishly. "Well someone had to do it."

Ginny smiled at Mack, "Dearest, I won't let you go to war either, so don't even think about it."

"Ginny, I know I can't get out of my 'love slave' job for something as trivial as a war. Now let's get your new fly rod out and let you practice on some of the bream in Savanna's pond out back."

"Oh great, Dad got you started on fly fishing. You will love it."

Ginny and Mack walked out to the two-acre farm pond well behind the house. They stood on the bank and Mack helped his wife get her gear ready. He found a small stick and threw it out in the water as far as he could in front of Ginny. "Sweetheart, see how close to the stick you can drop that little fly."

The first cast was way off. She lifted the line with the rod tip and then made a back cast then false cast and worked a bit more line out, and then she came forward with the cast and laid the little bug fly about a foot from the stick. Mack grinned, "Beautiful. Try again. Oh! That was perfect! Now false cast the line while you turn to the right. See the bush hanging out over the water. Drop the fly right in front of it. Good shot girl. Now twitch the line a tiny bit. Just jiggle the fly. Hey! You've got one on. Reel the line up on the reel. Great, now you can fight him."

Ginny reeled in a nice fat bluegill. Mack picked it up by the leader and held it in his hand and showed it to Ginny. She grinned happily, she jumped up and down like a little girl, "That is the very first fish I ever caught."

"Do you want to eat him or let him go?"

"Oh. Let him go, he is Savanna's fish and he is beautiful."

"He is a very nice bluegill. There he goes, no harm done. Congratulations! Do you want to try again?"

"YES, Oh yes! I want to try again." Mack grinned, "Good girl, we'll try for a bass this time. He pulled a small fly box from his pocket. He unclipped the little bug and replaced it with a much larger deer-hair popping bug.

"Now dear girl, remember how I taught you to use more force to drive this bigger bug through the air? Well that is what you will have to do now. Work out some line and the drop the bug next to that log sticking up out there."

"Oops, that wasn't too good."

"You didn't punch it out there, babe. Try it again." This time the bug plopped lightly in the water against the side of the log.

"Beautiful, girl. When the rings in the water disappear, give it a sharp pop like I showed you. Then wait and do it again."

After the third pop the water around the fly exploded with a loud splash. Mack yelled, "Set the hook! Hot Damn! You have him on. Reel the extra line in as fast as you can. You are going to have to fight this one. You have a damned good fish on girl, when he pulls real hard don't crank, let him just pull line out. He is pulling against the drag and you won't gain line anyway. He is not pulling so hard now. Crank on him. Good, you are doing just great. Look at him jump. Beautiful! Beautiful! You are doing exactly right.

Yes! Keep the pressure on him. Keep the pressure on him when he wants to run. Fight him girl! Fight him. Great! He is tiring. Now, as he gets close to the bank, step slowly back and don't let the line get too short. Just pull him with you. I'll grab him in just a second. I'VE GOT 'EM!! GREAT JOB GIRL. WOOPEE!! WHAT A BASS!"

Vanna and Mica ran out to see what the yelling was about. Mica couldn't believe the size of the fish. Mack guessed at about eight pounds. Mica agreed. Ginny and Savanna were hugging each other and squealing and giggling and bouncing like little girls.

Mack couldn't help grinning at the two of them. He asked if he should release the fish. Ginny said, "Oh! Yes, don't hurt him. That's Savanna's fish. Is it a really big bass, he looks huge?"

"It sure is." Mack said as he released the bass and it swam away. "It's bigger than any bass I ever caught."

Virginia looked up at him, "Really?" She looked at her husband for a long time, and then tears ran from her eyes, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Please forgive me."

Mack stared at her, "Forgive what?"

"Because I caught a bigger bass. You have fished for all those years and I catch a bigger one on my first try. I'm sorry."

"Why, hey girl. Seeing you catch that bass meant ten times more to me than catching it myself would have meant. I am just thrilled to death you caught it."

She sniffled, "Really?"

"Yes, really."

She watched his eyes for a moment, a smile crept over her face, "Do you wanna know how to do it." Isaiah stared at her, then grabbed at her. She twisted and ran giggling from him. He was on her in a second and quickly held her in his arms against his big body. He kissed her and held her tight whispering, "remember, Sugar, you are a little pregnant."

"Shoot, just a little bit. The doctor said I can still run for a while more."

"Ok girl, but please know I can't compete with you in anything, I love you too much."

She held his face between her hands, "I would never try to beat you in anything serious either, but watch your ass in checkers, giggle."

"I can't do that, I'm too busy watching YOUR sweet little ass."

"Dad, would you and Ginny please cut it out. You get S'vanna all hot and bothered."

"Son, you guys don't need our help with that.

You can't keep your hands off of each other. I can't tell which of you is the horniest."

A little voice said, "I know, I heard Momma tell Aunt Ginny she is so horny she could toot."

"SUE ANN!"

"Well you DID!"

Savanna and Ginny had no other family so they were the whole wedding party at the Justice of the Peace's Office on Monday morning. Mack stood up for Micajah and Ginny stood up for Savanna. Mack also held Bobby and Ginny held Sue Ann's hand. Several of the Court clerks were delighted to be witnesses. They all went for lunch at the local diner. It was a very nice meal. They returned to the farm and Mack and Ginny helped Mica and Vanna get their new Honda Odyssey mini van loaded. Mack thought it was a perfect vehicle for a young family. He grinned at Ginny; they talked about the van as they got settled in the motor coach. "I guess we better trade your BMW in on one of those."

Ginny smiled back, "You may be right. Savanna sure got Mica saddle broke in a hurry didn't she? I didn't think he would give up his Corvette."

"He is a good man, he will treat her right. And I suspect his Vette is out in the barn."

"Oh! I know that. I think the world of him.

They make a sweet couple."

"Has Mica said what his plans are after he leaves the Marine Corps in a couple of months?"

"He said he bought that van because it seats eight. He said that gave them room for all the kids they want."

"What! Four more kids?"

"Why not?"

"How about you?"

"Well dear I think that because we got started late, one or perhaps two, should be enough. It is your sweet body we are using, my love, it is up to you."

"You own this body now Sir. Your decision."

"No! Wrong, that is the bad part of marrying an old man. When our oldest is twenty and ready to fly the nest I will be about seventy-two years old. You will still be a young fifty-nine or so."

"I don't think you will ever be old Mack. You won't let it happen."

They drove to the RV resort where they had reservations for the next couple of days. After they were all hooked up and set up for the night they walked to the main building. They made an appointment for the next morning with a fishing guide. The people in the Motor Home next to theirs asked them to sit and talk as they were walking back. They were offered drinks which they declined. Mack excused himself and went to their coach and made them each a Non- alcoholic Captain and water.

When he returned Ginny and the other couple were laughing together. Ginny introduced them as Connie and Don Zimm from Conyers, Georgia. They lived only a few miles from Atlanta. He was an attorney. His wife was an attorney too. They knew Ginny by reputation.

Mack laughed, "I think I had better just keep my mouth shut among all the razor sharp legal minds."

"Don grinned, "Hey, this razor sharp legal mind is firmly locked in 'neutral' for another week. Ginny tells us you are a newly retired Marine."

"Yep, They finally caught on to me after thirty four years and let me go. I'm out of work, first job I ever had and I couldn't keep it."

Connie giggled, "Your wife seems to have found a job for you."

"Yes, I am her dedicated totally submissive love slave. She is my goddess and mistress at home. While we are on vacation we are just equal lovers."

"Wow, are you sure you were a Marine?"

Don looked at Ginny, "I know who you are now. It didn't really click before. You are Virginia Marston. Honey she is the hot shot lawyer who made full partner at Babcock, Babcock and Stienfeld in Atlanta. Both your pictures were in all the papers when you married the Marine General. Wow!"

"Honey, your brain is really in neutral. Are you just realizing who they are?" smirked Connie.

"Connie," said Mack, "be easy on him, I am continually being accused of being her father. I guess the 'love slave'

job is ageing me a lot. Now, enough about us, do you guys have children?"

Don grinned, "I think I can answer THAT one. Yes we have two sweet girls. 8 and 13 years old. One is Joyce, mmmmm, what is the new kids name? Oh! Yeah, Sandra."