E & E Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie hit him on the shoulder. "Sandy will cry when I tell her you couldn't recall her name."

"Please don't tell her that, I was only kidding."

"Silly boy, I know that. I would never do that, both of you would cry for hours over that."

Don looked at Mack, "I guess you don't have any children together, is that right?"

Ginny grinned, "We do have one on the way. We don't know what it is yet."

"Oh! Wonderful, the love slave did his job. Will it be your first baby, Ginny?"

"Yes, we haven't decided if we want to know the sex in advance or just let nature take its course."

"We always wanted to know, what difference does it make, knowing doesn't change anything."

"Well, I am due for my first sonogram when we get back, I seem to be over the morning sickness now, not that it was ever that bad. I still seem to tire easily."

Mack stared at Ginny. "Hey girl, I never knew about any of that!"

"Honey, I didn't want to bother you with minor discomfort. I knew it would only upset you and what could you do you weren't already doing. He has been so damned sweet since we were married. He waits on me hand and foot."

Connie grinned, "Super, what does he do as your 'love slave' besides sex?"

"Well, I wake up to the smell of a perfect cup of fresh brewed coffee. He dresses me, but he can't do my hair or make up yet. He has breakfast ready for me when I come down. He meets me and takes me out to lunch most days if I can get away. He has a drink ready when I come in the door after work. When I get home he undresses me and hangs up my things, then helps me into a hot bubble bath he has ready. He does everything around the house. I am the most pampered woman I have ever heard of. I get fresh flowers every day and little notes and gifts every time I turn around. It is heavenly. And Connie, as you may have guessed, that is not the best part."

Connie turned and looked at Don. Don looked at Mack, "I'll bet every husband you know hates you like I do." Then he laughed. "How much does she pay you?"

"Let's just say my compensation keeps a large grin on my face all the time."

Don smiled, "You must keep a stock of purple pills on hand at all times."

"You are right, I haven't needed them yet though. I just look at her and I don't need one."

They all had a few more laughs then Mack and Ginny excused themselves because they had to meet the guide early in the morning.

In the morning they rode several miles in the truck with the guide. They entered a private farm the guide had permission to fish. He parked well away from the creek. They all put on their waders and walked to the water. There was a wide area of shallow water just below where the rushing water plunged over and through a tangle of boulders. They waded into the stream and Mack told the guide, Tom, to just concentrate on teaching Ginny. He walked away from them a little bit. He stood and watched Ginny. Tom had her cast a few times. He said there wasn't too much he could teach her.

Tom took her further out near the rushing water and showed her where to cast and explained why fish would be found there. Her cast was only a little off from where Tom told her to put the fly. He told her to just let the fly drift with the current. There was a swirl of water around the fly and Tom yelled for her to reel in the slack. A beautiful trout jumped clear of the water several times. Ginny handled the fish nicely and the guide netted him for her.

Mack hurried over to look at her fish and took pictures of her holding the fish and of her releasing it. He hugged her and kissed her. He looked at her and he shook his head, "Tom, she thinks there is nothing to this fishing. Yesterday she caught a nice bream on her first cast. On her second cast she hooked and landed an 8-pound bass. Now today on her first cast she gets a damned nice trout."

"You caught an eight pound bass on a fly?" Ginny nodded. He looked at her and shook his head. "Hell, I've never caught one that big on a fly."

Ginny looked lovingly at Mack, "I had the world's best teacher."

"I agree, you cast very well and played that fish like a pro. How long has he been teaching you?"

"About a twice a week for three weeks."

"Damn, I figured six months to a year."

"Tom, she is good at anything she does. I didn't have a chance to give her much actual fishing time. We did like to practice casting in a pond in a local park but we had to use hook-less flies."

Shoot! It seems to have worked for her. That is much better than teaching them off of grass where you don't have the feel for lifting the line and fly out of water. I love the way she punches the line out and keeps tight loops in a wind. She has great distance with that double-haul too."

Ginny and Mack each caught and released several more trout before they returned to the RV Park.

The Zimm' coach was still there but they were nowhere in sight. Ginny took a shower while Mack fixed a couple of Ginny's favorite tuna salad sandwiches. He finished and took a shower himself. After lunch they put on bathing suits and walked to the large pool complex. The pool had a bar in the center and they found the Zimms there. Connie hugged Ginny and air kissed Mack. Don asked how the fishing went. Ginny excitedly told them they had a great time.

Mack excused himself and went to a lap pool that was empty and swam steadily for fifteen minutes. Don was amazed at Mack's endurance. He asked Ginny Mack's age. The Zimms couldn't believe he was that old. Ginny grinned, "That man doesn't know he is not supposed to do that stuff. A couple of months ago he was still running with his troops for five miles wearing a forty-pound pack. We run every other morning and he wears me out. He goes to the YMCA in Atlanta before he meets me for lunch."

Connie looked up and said, "Here he comes, and he sure doesn't look his age in that little speedo. Wow! He looks yummy."

"Connie!" said her husband.

"Well, he is a hot looking hunk."

Ginny laughed, "I think so too. He does look delicious in that little suit. I haven't seen him wear that before. Wow! It doesn't hide much."

Connie giggled, "You didn't notice Don drooling over your Bikini girl. I thought his eyes would pop out."

"Well she is a real hottie."

"Who is a hottie?" said Mack as he waded over and kissed Ginny on the cheek.

"Your sweet wife, Mack. Connie and I were saying you both look hot in your swim suits."

"Thank you, I agree as far as Ginny goes. She always looks hot. You should see her when she gets dressed up to go out. It should be against the law for anyone to look that hot. When she struts through a restaurant guys spill stuff all over themselves, miss their mouths with their food, walk into doors, and spill drinks. It is often total chaos in her wake. When she is coming to our table I have to put everything down before she smiles at me or I will have a spill too. Damn! I need to stop thinking about her while I am wearing this suit."

Ginny giggled, "Let me see."

"Me too!" said Connie.

"Connie! Said her husband.

"Ginny can I borrow your towel, I left mine at the lap pool."

"No, Dear, you wore the suit now be a proud Marine."

"I am a proud Marine. Can't you see he is standing at attention?"

"Oh he is not. He won't fit in there if he is at attention."

"Ginny, PLEASE!!"

"OK, OK. Let's go back to the coach."

Mack reached over and took the towel she had draped over her shoulders and dropped it on his lap. She tried to cover her breasts. Her erect nipples poked out in the little triangles of fabric covering her breasts. She tried to grab the towel back but Mack had a good grip on it. He laughed, "Now I really need the towel. Oh! I like that puppy with the pink nose."

Ginny looked down quickly, saw nothing and joined the laughter. Mack put the towel on the bar and pulled Ginny out into the water. He stood and hugged her tightly to him then ducked them both under water. He kissed her under water then stood again still kissing her. He carried her back to the stools. He stood behind her and dried her hair. She looked up at him and said, "I love you Mack." He bent to kiss her and said, "I love you too."

"Connie and Don looked at each other and said in unison, 'Newly weds'."

Ginny grinned back, "I hope we never stop saying that."

Mack looked at Ginny, "I wonder how things are going with the real newly weds?"

"We'll call them after a while." Mack looked at Don and Connie, "My son and Ginny's sister got married yesterday. Her little sister is both my sister-in-law and my daughter– in-law."

Ginny smiled at her husband, "Mack saved her life, and possibly her children's lives too! He's her hero too!"

"Oh! He is my hero too! You do get to kiss your heroes don't you?"

"Not this one. He is being punished for kissing my neighbor without permission. I must insist on strict obedience from my slave."

"But Mistress, she is 85 years old."

"Hush, the rule is no kissing of anyone with out my express permission. Correct?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"I am really sorry Connie, but I must not relax my standards regarding punishment or I will soon have no control of him at all."

"Oh! NO. We can't have that!"

Ginny smiled at Mack, "Please don't pout because I scolded you in front of others. I do love you, Dear."

Mack smiled at everyone, "Well, it is about time for our afternoon run Sweetie, Would you guys like to join us. We only run for thirty minutes in the afternoon."

Don said he thought he would relax and probably run when it was cooler but that Connie could join them. Connie looked at him and said, "No Dear, We are on vacation and I just want to be with you."

Mack picked Ginny up off her stool and carried her through the water to the pool steps where he gently placed her on her feet. They walked off hand in hand. Mack looked at Ginny, "What kissing rule?"

She laughed, "What 85 year old neighbor?"

He chuckled, "I love playing with you Darling."

"That is "Mistress Virginia" to you Buster."

"Yes Mistress Virginia. I will stand guard out side your room tonight, Ma'am."

"Ha! You will do your guarding snuggled up to me tonight. You know I can't sleep if I can't touch you. I am tired of being your Mistress for today anyway. We will pretend to be new lovers for the rest of the night."

"NOT ME!"

"What?"

He stopped and pulled her to his chest and looked in her eyes, "I won't be pretending."

She was serious when she answered, "I won't either." And she softly touched his lips with her fingertips. "Are you really sure you want to run right now?"

"Tomorrow is soon enough."

They took a shower and washed each other. They shampooed each other's hair to remove the pool chlorine.

Ginny slipped into another Bikini and Mack pulled on a white Speedo he would not dare wear out side. Ginny stared at him and giggled. "I like that! I can see every bit of him, even the veins and the glans. If you step out like that Commie will rape you." He held up a pair of regular shorts and put them near the door.

They worked together on dinner. Mack seasoned a pair of small fillets with a dry marinade and let them sit for a while. He had defrosted two Florida lobster tails and he split them, deveined them and removed the shell, they were ready for the gas grill. When everything was ready he put on the other shorts over the Speedos and went out and opened the compartment under the coach and slid the gas grill out. It was so pleasant out he told Ginny they would eat out side. He opened another compartment and set up a couple of chairs and a table.

Ginny carried out silverware and place mats and set the table. She had slipped on a cover-up and pulled a small oil lamp out of the pocket and lighted it. She went in and got their drinks while he brought out the food. They sat and smiled at each other while the grill heated.

The dinner was delightful. They both enjoyed the meal and their companion. After dinner a quick clean up had everything neat and tidy. Mack locked up and pulled all the shades down. They cuddled on the couch and watched the news and weather. Mack always got upset with the news from Iraq. He told Ginny, "This country learned a little about a guerrilla war during the Revolutionary war. We fought against that kind of war in all the Indian wars in Florida and the west and didn't learn very much, either that or we forgot it. In Florida we finally learned that you can't negotiate with a people who do not believe in treaties. The famous Osceola was actually a terrorist. There are idiots all over the world that believe you can negotiate with Islamic terrorists. If they would just listen to the terrorists themselves they would learn that only reason they will agree to a truce is because they are being beaten. Their leaders teach that you agree to a cease-fire in order to improve your position and resupply your people and reinforce them. They break the treaty when they have an advantage again. They have done this with every treaty they have ever signed. How can you sign a treaty with some one who doesn't believe in treaties?"

Ginny rubbed her hand across his chest; she lifted her head and said, "Honey I want you to make a treaty with me you will want to keep." Mack stood and quickly picked her up. "I already made a promise to you to be your obedient love slave. Now your slave wants to know your hearts deepest desire. What is my mistress' pleasure?"

"Let me think, slave, I believe I would enjoy a little bit of oral stimulation, can you provide that?"

"Yes Madam, I believe I can provide that service for you." Mack sat her on the side of the bed. He placed a pillow on the floor beside the bed and pushed her onto her back. He knelt between her legs and put her legs over his shoulders. His hands caressed the soft skin of her inner thighs gently.

His fingers moved tenderly across the smooth soft skin between her legs. The intoxicating odor reached his nose and he fought the urge to bury his face deep in her little pussy. The fragile inner lips were tightly closed together. He blew softly on them.

She shuddered and moaned quietly. He felt their heat as he passed the tip of his tongue up the length of them only moistening them slightly. She lifted her head trying to see what he was doing. He pressed his wet tongue between the outside of the lip and the soft tender skin of her vulva. She moaned again. He moved his tongue up between the lip and the skin of the other side.

His tongue licked down and stopped and circled the entrance to her vagina several times then it parted and separated the lips of the labia minora. Her legs involuntarily parted further giving his tongue better access to the little flat area between the fragile inner lips and between the vagina, the little pee hole, and the clitoris. His warm wet tongue flattened and lapped up and down over this sensitive place hitting the clit at the top each time. He paused and sucked one lip in between his lips and pulsed it in and out. He repeated the action with the other lip. He pulled it out until it hurt sweetly before he released it.

Ginny was softly mewing now, her eyes fluttered, all most closed. Her soft dreamy voice said, "Fuck me Sweetie, fuck me NOW!" Her hands were gently but firmly pulling at his head. He moved up over her body from between her legs. She smiled up at him and pulled harder. He grinned when the tip of his hard penis touched her pussy. Mack swiveled his hips forward and felt his cock slide right in. Like a guided missile he thought to himself. He started a slow slow tempo with his trusts. It was delightful and he knew he would not be able to resist the urge to thrust harder and faster very long. Ginny murmured, "Oh yes, just like that. I love that. Oh God how I love that. He feels just wonderful. Mmmmmmm, hummmm, yesssss!"

Mack tried to close his mind to the sensations that the slow movement of his cock through the hot silky wet sleeve of her vagina caused to course through his cock and spread to his whole body. Ginny was squirming under him now and moaning loudly. She clutched at his back and screamed at him, "NOW! HARDER! FASTER, YES JUST LIKE THAT! GOD, GOD. GOD. OH GOD IT IS SOOOOO GOOOOD." Her voice faded to a rapid jumble of words running together. "OhsweetloveryesIloveitIloveityesyesfuckmesweetjesusfuckme harder. His pelvis slammed rapidly into hers, hitting her clitoris and causing orgasms to flash through her system. Mack reached the zenith of his sensations and lost all control of his actions. He hunched his hips into hers faster than he thought possible, his strokes were short and impossibly rapid. He froze with the explosion of semen from his loins in spurt after spurt into her pussy.

Ginny felt him go rigid and his hot sperm coated the inside of her sheath and up into her cervix. She felt him gently drop onto her body. She hugged him tightly to her. "Please don't move. I love how you feel, I feel you shrinking now. Kiss me Mack; give me your sweet tender kisses. They kissed gently for a long time. Mack pulled up and said,

"Let me turn that last light off before I fall asleep." Ginny purred contentedly as he slid in bed beside her.

In the morning Mack was up before Ginny and had the coffee ready and was standing sipping his first cup when he felt her arms go around his waist. One hand ran down his stomach and slipped under the waistband of his sleep shorts and was gently caressing his cock and balls, before he knew what was happening. He grinned and whispered, "Connie, is that you?"

"What? Connie?" She giggled, "How early did you get up anyway, lover boy?"

"Not that early, gimme a kiss Dear."

They both paused and listened as they heard a phone ringing. "That's my cell phone."

Said Mack. He walked to the drivers console and picked up the phone. "Hello, McDermott here."

"Yes, this is General Isaiah McDermott speaking. Yes I'll hold."

"Hello, Mr. Secretary, how are you, Sir?"

"Sir, May I please but my phone on the speaker so my bride can hear too. She is pregnant and this request is of vital interest to her. Thank you sir."

"Mrs. McDermott can you hear me."

"Yes I can."

"This is Tom Richardson, the Secretary of Defense. I am requesting, at the pleasure of The President of the United States, that your husband return to active duty for a period not to exceed one year. It is requested that he head a commission to Iraq to investigate an incident there involving U.S. Forces. It seems several Army personnel are accused of the brutal rape and murder of a young girl. The girl is the granddaughter of the President of Iraq. We need him to get there as soon as possible. We need to get this commission in Iraq as soon as possible."

"Mr. Secretary, this is Virginia McDermott, first, is this in the nature of a request or is it an order? Second, if he accepts this job, may I accompany him? Third, We need to inform you that we are currently in our motor coach in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. The general will have to return to our home in Atlanta to pack his gear before he can leave.

And oh, yes! Will this be counted as

a full year of active duty time pay and service and be added to his time in grade as a Lieutenant General?"

"Wow! Mrs. McDermott, that is a lot of questions! This is a request from the president for your husband to handle this task for his country. I believe it could be arraigned for you to accompany the General. He will be on active duty as a Lieutenant General with full pay and allowances for one year even if he finishes the job in a week. May I ask how soon the two of you could be ready to leave?"

Mack looked at Ginny, "How long girl?'

"I have a doctors appointment Monday morning I cannot miss. This being Friday, I would guess we could be ready Monday afternoon."

"Wonderful, can I inform the President that you will take the job?"

Mack looked to Ginny. She smiled and nodded yes. "Yes Mr. Secretary, we will accept the job. I need a staff as soon as I can get one. Can I have an office in the pentagon for a base of operations and to lay the ground work for the investigation?"