E & E Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in a bed. I was totally nude. The man who I had talked to in Wal-Mart entered the room, I knew him as Jose, and he told me I was in Mexico, hundreds of miles from El Paso. He told me no one could help me. He explained that I was merely a valuable commodity to him. He said I would bring a lot of money from brothels or at an auction to private buyers. He said I would have an abortion first. I offered him a very large sum of money for my freedom and he laughed at me.

The other option he offered me was to become his companion and lover. I could have my baby and raise him there. (Ginny felt Mack's hand move around her hand and gently but firmly grasp it and hold it.) I felt hopeless and knew there was but one choice. I agreed to his terms. I added a few terms of my own and he agreed to them. I had sex with him that night and every day after that until about three weeks before my son was born. I was well cared for with a doctor in attendance at the birth. He left me alone for the seven weeks the doctor recommended. Then a month later he said I needed a new wardrobe because of my new figure. We went by a small airplane to an airstrip in the desert where we found the plane that took us to San Antonio. I think the desert strip was near a town named Ocampo." She looked at Mack and he squeezed her hand. "Are there any questions?" She asked.

"Mrs. Mc Dermott. Had you known Jose before the incident in El Paso?"

"No. I had never known of him before."

"What were the terms you made him agree to regarding your relationship?"

"He agreed to not make me have sex with other men."

"How much money did you offer for your release?"

Ginny said, "I offered him one million dollars."

"He laughed at that?"

"Yes, he said he was worth hundreds of millions of dollars."

"Did your lover keep his word about giving you to other men."

"I know this is a fine point, but I was his lover, he was never mine. To answer your question, he did on one occasion try to get me to entertain some of his associates. I refused and he was angry with me. He told me to strip for them and I did that. I would do no more. I told him if he broke his word to me he would have to kill me before he would get any more sex from me. I wish to stress that I only had sex with him to save the life of my unborn son. It was pure sex as far as I was concerned. No love was involved on my part, I only love one man, I prayed he would understand why I did what I did."

"You were heard and recorded calling that man 'Darling', how do you explain that?"

"You must realize I was in the mode as his companion when that occurred, on occasion I called him pet names, pleasing him and having him value my company was the way I kept my son and I alive. I did what I thought would please him."

Mack squeezed her hand again.

"Did you know your husband was hunting for you?"

"Not until I talked to my sister and his son after it was all over. I need to say at this time that my husband almost killed himself trying to find us. He searched for twenty hours a day, seven days a week, eating almost nothing, sleeping two hours a day, for almost eight months. He lost over fifty-five pounds and there wasn't an ounce of fat on him to start with. He developed a bleeding ulcer and never stopped searching. It is impossible for me to express the degree of my love and admiration of this man. He was already my hero, there is no word that I know that is adequate to articulate how much I love him."

"Ma'am, I hesitate to ask this question and I am not sure I have the right to ask it. Did you develop any feelings toward this man who kidnapped you?"

"Of course I did, some times I hated him, other times I felt close to him. I don't know how other people react but if I have sex with someone as many times as I had sex with him some feelings develop. Did I fall in love with him, NEVER? Did I ever lust for him, sometimes."

"How often did you have sex with him?"

"When ever he wanted me, usually two times a day, sometimes only once."

"You must have really pleased him."

"I tried to please him as best I could."

The moderator looked around the room, "Any more questions?"

Mack looked around the room. "I have one question."

Ginny looked at him, "If it were me I would have a thousand questions. Go ahead."

"Did you ever think of me when you were having sex with him?"

"I must answer your question truthfully my love, I remember distinctly that there was only one time I had sex with him when I didn't think of you and beg your forgiveness for what I was doing, I cried for hours when I realized it, and felt so damned bad I refused him the only time I ever did. I will always answer all your questions."

Mack looked at her, "I have no further questions my love."

A man stood up in the back. "I am Jesus Rodriguez, attorney for Jose Santana. You and my client meet some time before the so-called kidnapping. You had several dates and had sex with him several times before you agreed to run off to Mexico with him to escape your abusive husband."

"First Mr. Rodriguez, that was a totally false statement you made and not a question. I will reply any way. Who ever gave you that account should have done his homework. From the time I arrived in Texas until the kidnapping I was in recorded meetings night and day. That was the first opportunity in the week we had been there I had to go shopping for a few things I needed. I have witnesses who can verify that. As for the character of my husband your charge is ridiculous. Your client is a drug smuggler and a kidnapper. I can name many of his associates in the same business and in the government, local and National including the military and police."

"I have no further questions."

"Good, I have no further time to waste on inept attorneys."

"Madam you are a liar and a whore and besmirch the name of a honorable man."

Mack jumped to his feet. "Sir, you are treading on very dangerous ground. What your client did to my wife was unspeakably evil and not the actions of a true man. You Sir are no better. You have abused our generosity in letting you attend. You are no longer welcome here. If you ever repeat what you said here in public you will pay the price."

"You can do nothing to harm me."

"You are stupid as well as ill mannered, can you lift the briefcase you carry?"

"Of course I can, see."

There was a blur of movement by Mack's right ear and a loud thwack as the brief case was knocked from the man's hand. The man bent over and picked up the case, "What was that, a rock you threw?" He said looking at the case. The man next to him turned the case around; a metal knife handle protruded from a slit in the side of the case."

"You tried to kill me!"

"Don't be silly, I hit exactly where I intended to hit. I was merely demonstrating how stupid you are to state I could not hurt you. You are not very smart. Would you like me to demonstrate my skill with a pistol? Hold up a finger." The man turned and ran.

Mack grinned and said, "Gee! He looked like he was in a hurry, I lost a good throwing knife too. And by the way, I am not armed with a pistol. I am not licensed 'to carry' here in DC."

Ginny took his arm and pulled him out the other door to the room. She shut the door behind her and turned him to face her. "You need someone to keep you out of trouble. I love you for what you did though. Please don't get in trouble. Junior and I need our Daddy with us, not in jail."

"I'm not worried, I know a good lawyer."

Ginny smiled at him, "Mack, please ask anything you want to know. Sit down and I will tell you everything. First, he was strictly a wham bam guy. Little or no foreplay, he would maybe kiss my breasts, but not always. That was how it was. We never had oral sex or anal. I would guess I had perhaps one orgasm a month, possibly two, but no more than that. I would satisfy myself with my fingers while I dreamed of you after he left. He slept all night with me only about half a dozen times, usually when we traveled somewhere and spent the night.

His penis was about an inch longer than yours but much thinner. He was what we called a 'pencil dick' as girls. There is no comparison between you and him possible in sexual abilities, you have ruined me for any other man, you are my perfect lover, you do everything just right." She looked at Mack; tears ran from her eyes. "I have to be honest; I did come to look forward to his visits, you must understand how it was, I was a prisoner, other than a maid who hated me and spoke no English, I almost never saw another person. I was lonely for someone to just talk to."

Mack pulled her to him and held her tightly. He caressed her shoulder. "Virginia Marston Mc Dermott, I love you with all my heart. You did what you had to do. I thank god you had the spirit and wisdom to survive your ordeal."

She looked up into his eyes, "Will you ever want to make love to me again?"

"Oh! Honey, it's not you. It is me. The doctor says my erectile dysfunction is partly because of being so run down physically and party mental." Ginny looked into his eyes, "Please get better soon, I need you."

"Ginny you will have your loving tonight, I promise."

"How?"

He smiled gently, "Sweetie, I still have a functioning mouth, fingers, and tongue."

"I can't ask that, Not if you can't join me."

"I don't think you can stop me, I want very, very much to do that for you. Really I want to do it because I love you and I love pleasing you. Please remember, I am a highly trained and proficient love slave."

"I could never forget that Mack, never."

"The doctor also gave me some purple pills to try. He says my condition is now good enough so that I can try them."

"I'll pray all day that they will work. You can't believe how much I need YOU."

Ginny and Mack turned down several dinner invitations that night. They went out to a local restaurant in the Rockville, MD area and were back in his suite in the Naval Hospital by eight. They had a cup of coffee and watched TV. Ginny got up and said, "I'm going to take a shower now, I'll be right back. She left and Mack got up and got his jacket. He removed a prescription vial and removed a purple oval pill; he held it in his hand looking at it. He shook another pill out and closed the top. He swallowed both pills. He crossed the fingers on both hands. He locked he door and shut off the lights. He stripped in the bedroom. Ginny stepped out of the bathroom drying herself with a towel. He looked at her. She stood straight and let him look at her. Mach sighed, "I'll give the son of a bitch one thing, he took damned good care of you, you are more beautiful than ever." He walked into the shower.

He was dry when he came out of the bathroom. He stopped in his tracks and looked at Ginny. She stood by the bed. He couldn't breath; she was stunning in the top of a sheer pink baby doll nightie. Her hair framed her lovely face. She smiled and walked to him and put her arms around him. She raised her mouth and her little hands grasped his face and pulled it down for a kiss. She whispered, "I love you. Come lay down beside me."

Mack watched as she scooted on the bed and lay on her side watching him. He felt a stirring in his loins. He reached down and grasped his cock. He could feel it growing. He glanced down quickly; he grinned at Ginny. She was staring at his almost fully erect cock. "Oh! Mack, he is so beautiful." Tears trickled down her cheeks. He lay on the bed beside her and she reached down and held his cock in her hand. She smiled up at him. She slipped her little hand up and down the length of his cock. Then leaned over and placed a wet kiss on top of his cock. She lifted her tear fill eyes and looked at her husband, "Welcome home."

He moved beside her and pulled her to him. He held her and kissed her. He pulled back and tugged on the pink ribbon holding the little top closed. His mouth sucked in an erect nipple. The taste and feel of a spurt of warm milk surprised him. He felt the blood surge to his cock. It was so hard now that it ached. Precum dribbled from the little slit in the head. He couldn't remember ever having that much before. He moved over Gin and slipped down between her spreading legs. He sighed, "I can't wait to taste you again."

He speared his tongue into her vagina; he drew back and thrust his tongue in her as far as he could go. He stopped and looked up at her. She smiled. He asked, "am I doing OK?"

"Oh yes, that's wonderful."

He flattened his tongue and lapped into the opening of her vagina and then continued up and over her clitoris. She was very wet by now and he paused to suck up some of her fluids, he savored the taste, he missed her old flavor with a touch of vanilla. He would remind her later. She responded to his attentions by softly moaning. He lapped deep into her pussy and was rewarded with a spurt of her slippery juices. He concentrated on her clit for a few minutes running his tongue around it and then gently sucking on it while he flipped back and forth with the tip of his tongue. He felt her stiffen and then relax and sigh, "Oh yes, yes, my love that's perfect, just perfect."

He knew he was nearing his own release and quickly moved up between her legs and inserted his cock in her vagina. He thrust his cock in to the hilt in one hard thrust. He paused, and then slowly withdrew until only the tip of his cock was between her pussy lips. He made a couple of short fast strokes popping the head of his cock in and out of her wet pussy. He rammed his cock home to the hilt again. He again slowly withdrew feeling extreme pleasure of the smooth wet friction between the skin of his penis against the walls of her sheath. He was surprised at the tightness of her vagina. His mind ceased to function at that point. His body was no longer in his control. His hips went wild humping in and out of her pussy with all his strength.

Ginny loved the way his larger cock filled her perfectly. She could hear the wet splat and squish as his fat cock slammed in to her and then slurped out. She was hovering on the edge of a tremendous orgasm. She heard his breath suck in as he stiffened and his head went back as his eyes slipped closed. She felt him stop. The hot splatter of his seed hit her cervix. His head fell forward and he ejaculated another spurt of cum into her flooding vagina. He spurted again and again. She felt cum running down over her rosebud. Mack stopped but didn't pull out.

She felt him slowly begin to move again. He was still hard. He thrust in and out of her at a smooth steady pace now. It felt delicious to Ginny and she felt herself building to another super orgasm. God he was wonderful, so damned strong and patient as he took her back to the heights of ecstasy and kept her there. Her body was secreting vaginal fluids at a rapid rate; her pussy was drenched and she felt as if her bottom was deep in the wetness. The huge orgasm swept through her body and mind and she felt as if she were engulfed and smothered by the feelings of total joy and happiness. Mack was gasping for air and softening at last. He eased off of her and lowered himself beside her. She was still quivering and shuttering when she felt his arms slip around her and pull her to him. His lips gently brushed her forehead. She forced her eyes open and saw him looking at her with tear filled eyes. He whispered, "I hope I pleased you some. I almost felt like the first time we made love. It was wonderful for me."

Oh! Sweetheart, I missed your loving so much. That was the best loving I have ever had. The very best. I am still having little orgasms now and then." He felt a tremor pass trough her body. "Oh! There was another one. That has never happened before in my whole life. Oh! There's anothererrr." Mack kissed her lips. She rolled towards him and threw her leg over him. She kissed him hard. "Damn you are good. Better than I remembered. You are simply the very best, just perfect, I wouldn't change a thing."

Mack looked at her seriously, "I guess that purple pill did it's job. I am getting hard again."

"Really? Can you hold that thought? I hate to be a wet blanket, but I am lying in a puddle."

"How about we take a nice hot shower and then change the sheets?"

Ginny rolled over and jumped to her feel, "Last one in is a rotten egg." She giggled as he grabbed her and lifted her off her feet and carried her to the shower and put her down. She grinned and stepped in the door. "I won."

Then she started to cry. He said, "Honey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, you just can't stand beating me at anything can you?"

"I guess not."

"You have to be the sweetest man in the whole world. I am such a lucky girl. So very damned lucky. I know it too!"

They carefully washed and dried each other. Mack held a terry robe for her and slipped one on himself. They held hands and moved to the little sitting room. Ginny fixed some instant coffee.

When she was beside him again he took a sip of coffee and said,

"This is the only time I will ever ask you this, did I please you as much as he did? I want the truth."

She looked at him, "Oh Darling man. There was never a contest. You love me your way, he loved me his way. OK? I can only say I got more love and satisfaction this evening than I did in eight months with him. You can ask me any time you want. The answer can never change, it is the truth. I told you that I would truthfully answer any question you ask. I mean that."

Mack didn't smile, "Virginia, I guess you were in effect married to him about twice as long as you were with me. I need to know if you are pregnant by him?"

"No. I am not pregnant by him. I hope and pray I am pregnant by you. But I doubt it. I am past my fertile time now. And to answer what you are wondering, I didn't trust the contraceptive pills he provided. I made him pull out and I finished him by hand during my fertile cycle. I was not going to bear him a child and I told him so."

Mack looked down at his big hands. "Ginny, please forgive me. I don't mean to be jealous, I just can't help it."

Oh! Mack, Darling, I understand that. I have tried to imagine how I would feel in your place. I talk to the doctors here about it every day when you see your doctor and when you go to therapy. They tell me that you may suffer through this for years. They are afraid it may destroy our marriage. I WILL NOT let that happen. I WILL NOT let what that bastard did to me hurt you. I have belonged totally to you since the first day I met you at Savanna's house. That has not and will not change. He may have used me but I always belonged to you." She looked into his eyes. "You have to believe that Mack. It is God's truth."

"I am sorry Ginny, these things creep in to my stupid head. I love you so much it hurts. I intend to live the rest of my life with you if you will have me. I want to be the best husband and father you have ever wanted."

"Mack I love you too. I do want another baby for us a little later. I want to be pregnant with you. I want you to cuddle me and to feel your big hand on my swollen belly all night long. I want you to hold my hand during the birth. I want to watch you hold and love our new baby when it is fresh from inside me." She sobbed. "God how I wanted that last time."

"Ginny, Honey that WILL come to pass if God is willing. You did a wonderful job with our son. I love him; my heart melts when he looks at me and smiles. Now I want a little girl I can love and spoil terribly. I have faith this will all come to pass. My doctors say they will release me for active duty in a couple of days. I think I want to retire again and go home. While you were gone I dreamed of building a new house in North Carolina near Savanna and Mica. Family is too important for us to be apart. I don't know if you want to retire too or not. That is my biggest concern."