E & J Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
599 Followers

Jerusalem broke in to comment

"Hell you put up with more shit than I would have, and for the record I had no idea who you were I heard your name in passing being as good as Duchess. If only they knew right? After I heard that I had to find you. Losing her was like losing the center of my world."

"Yeah I know what you mean." Evelyn said

"Why did she do it?" Jerusalem's voice was barely above a whisper, as she looked into

Evelyn's eyes. Her own eyes were tearing up and as much as she wanted not to cry she couldn't stop the salty tears from falling.

"I don't know, I just don't know" Evelyn said letting her own tears fall.

They fell asleep that holding each other and crying sharing the same pain filtered through different lives and reflecting back upon itself like the colored glass of a kaleidoscope. When Evelyn awoke in Jerusalem's arms the night before rushed back to her before she even had a chance to open her eyes, she knew they'd formed some kind of bond that went beyond the physical attraction but she wasn't sure exactly what the bond was. She separated herself from the sleeping woman without disturbing her slumber then made her way to the closet. Everything in it was indeed new and unworn however it was far to formal plus all the clothes were in Jerusalem's size, Evelyn was by no means out of shape, and while she was just as tall as the woman she was not nearly as lean. Her curves were full and lush with none of the angled planes that graced the dark beauty.

Abandoning the closet she opened the drawers of the dress quietly and searched through them she found a pair of soft low rise jeans and a bright yellow tank top with an off-center red flower bursting in full bloom on the front of it. She smiled as she held up the jeans and found herself imagining how they look on Jerusalem. Hanging off her slim hips just a little too big but cupping her full ass. The jeans had a hole in the left knee a worn spot on the right thigh and as she would later discover a tear just under the curve of her ass on the right side. Kids today paid 50 bucks or more for a pair of brand new jeans that looked like this but she'd be willing to bet that Jerusalem had simply worn the pants out or stressed them this way on her own.

Heading into the bathroom she was thankful for the expensive whisper quiet water system. She didn't want to disturb Jerusalem plus she had some thinking to do. After a quick shower moisturized then donned the clothes she'd borrowed. She hadn't borrowed any panties and she was without a bra, her nipples were little visible points against the fabric of the shirt but there wasn't much she could do about it, plus it's not like she was really going anywhere. She pulled on the jeans next, it was then that she noticed the tear under her ass. She laughed looking in the mirror at her behind. She wouldn't have worn these like this at home or even thought to put them on if she'd noticed but she had to admit the little hint of skin was sexy.

She looked for a brush and found one quickly enough along with some much needed hair grease. She brushed her still damp hair after smoothing the fragrant product through her curls and onto her scalp. Bushing her hair hardly made a difference thanks to the constant humidity but at there was nothing she could do about that just now. Unable to find a tooth brush or even toothpaste she was forced to sip some mouth wash and rinse the stench of sleep from her breath. After that was done she walked out of the bathroom and through the bedroom. She was tempted to explore the house but didn't instead she walked out to the back barefoot, the sun hadn't been up long enough to make the sand unbearably hot so she was content to stroll along the beach instead of walking parallel with the ocean she walked toward it or the sound of it anyway. It was actually much further away than she had realized but when she reached the water's edge she was glad. It was more beautiful than words could describe.

There was something awe inspiring about the ocean and the clouds and the endless horizon, all of it so gentle yet so powerful. She sat at the water's edge the water creeping up to tease her toes before retreating like a playful puppy, and she thought, she thought about everything and nothing at all and didn't realize how much time had passed until she became aware the sun's caress was growing oppressive and hot instead of being soothing and gentle ass it had been two hours before. She walked back to the house thinking she'd go and relax in the climate controlled interior but as she neared the pool area she saw Jerusalem was doing laps. Her smooth naked brown body, slicing through the water like a knife.

The woman didn't know she was being watched, and so she continued to swim while Evelyn stripped and walked down the stone stairs and into the cool soothing water. When Jerusalem was within range Evie, ran her hand along the girls wet back as she swam past. Jerusalem righted herself in the standing and pressing Evie back against the smooth stone. She kissed her then and embraced her with one hand. The other hand glided through the water and between Evelyn's thighs. She pressed her long slim fingers into the woman and Evelyn spread her legs and wrapped then around them around the girls hips bracing herself against the wall. Her hips moved in perfect rhythm with Jerusalem's hand, the girls thumb was grazing her clit driving her absolutely crazy. She was being teased stretched and kept on the very edge of coming she was moaning "please, please, please" she was moaning in the girl's ear. "Please what?" Jerusalem teased in a low growl. Evelyn didn't respond and the motion of Jerusalem's hand stopped "Please what?" she asked again." this time her voice was softer and she was looking into Evelyn's eyes.

"Damn it, are you going to make me beg?" Evelyn snapped

"I don't want you to beg now...I just want you to tell me what it is that you want."

"I want to come, J I want to ride your fingers until I come all over them, then I want..."

She didn't get the chance to go on all of a sudden Jerusalem was fucking her hard and fast and stroking her clit. She got exactly what she wanted, her body spasmed and she moaned over and over again panting the woman's name like a mantra. When she was spent she kept her legs wrapped around the woman and stared at her. Jerusalem was the first to speak.

"Good morning."

Evelyn laughed "Good morning" She replied.

They shared a long sweet and lingering kiss. Evelyn's heart literally fluttered. She didn't think it could do that any more.

When they broke apart she stared for a long time into Jerusalem's eyes. For some reason, she felt a pull towards this woman. It was more than sexual attraction. But did Jerusalem feel the same way? She didn't ponder that for too long at that moment. She was suddenly tasting the salt of Jerusalem's skin, her mouth swallowing as much of the woman's breast as possible while flicking the other nipple with her thumbnail. Jerusalem hissed and arched her back. She moaned and then grabbed Evelyn's face, sharing another long passionate kiss.

Jerusalem deftly hopped out of the pool, her ass on bare stone, her thighs spread and her legs dangling in the water. She spread her pussy and played with her clit as Evelyn floated in front of her, holding on to the edge of the pool. Evelyn smiled as she moved in closer, her head between the woman's thighs. She kissed the soft skin of her inner thigh and began gently sucking it. Jerusalem ran her hands through Evelyn's hair.

Evelyn began to tentatively lick the slit of the dark chocolate flavored pussy as Jerusalem cooed and moaned. Suddenly Evelyn's tongue found itself inside of her, tasting her, smelling her. The sound of the moaning of the woman she had so wanted to please along with the smell and the feel of her brought her back to the time she first had her in the sauna. It made her clit hard again.

"Yes, eat my pussy Evie, please..." Jerusalem hissed.

Evelyn pulled her tongue from Jerusalem's walls and began to flick her clit rapidly, alternating between hard sucking and rapid flicks.

"Oh yes, shit...damn Evie, give it to me..." Jerusalem moaned leaning back on her elbows as Evelyn literally floated between her legs.

As Jerusalem climaxed she almost found herself screaming something that she'd never said to another living soul. "I love you baby," were the words almost uttered. She didn't understand why. It couldn't possibly be true. Could it?

Jerusalem had made she and Evie breakfast and after they'd eaten they made love again on her bed. Jerusalem just couldn't get enough of Evelyn, and it seemed the woman felt the same about her. Jerusalem awoke from her nap, realizing they had been out for a few hours. Evelyn still slept in her arms peacefully, and she found herself kissing her forehead. "Weird..." Jerusalem thought. "Why did I just do that?" Jerusalem never thought of herself as the romantic type. Still, she loved just holding Evie, her soft luscious curves, her downy like curly hair against her skin. It felt good just to touch someone and have them want to touch you back.

Suddenly the annoying ruckus of a melodic ringtone destroyed the quiet. Evelyn jumped up immediately. It was her phone. She hopped out of the bed much to Jerusalem's dismay and found it among her things in a pile in the far end of the room near the closet. Evelyn crouched as she answered the phone,

"Hello? Donnie? Oh my God D, I am so sorry. I know I should've called..."

Jerusalem could hear Donnie's voice speaking loudly and rapidly on the phone. He had to be pissed off that Evelyn just disappeared on him for a whole two days without a word.

"Oh Donnie, no you didn't call the police..." She laughed, "Come on. You're smarter than that, I know you noticed that someone else is not on the estate too?"

Jerusalem saw a wide smile break across the beautiful woman's face. This made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. "So gay..." she scoffed at herself under her breath.

"Exactly. She was there..." Evelyn said lowering her voice, "No, I don't exactly think it was a coincidence..." she said in a mocking voice, "I'm fine, in a good place Donnie. A really good place." She said pausing. "Listen, can we talk about this later I'm kind of busy....Oh. Oh really?" Evelyn looked up at Jerusalem with a concerned look on her face. "Okay, we'll be there in an hour." She hung up the phone.

"We'll be where?" Jerusalem asked.

"Garner Estate," Evelyn said as she stood up straight and began to gather up her things, "He says Garner has been asking about us and wants to see the presentation tomorrow afternoon before he leaves for Geneva on business."

Jerusalem swung her long legs over the bed, "Geneva? Tomorrow? Why didn't Chloe tell me?"

"I don't know, D says he hasn't seen her," she said running her hands through her hair, "Maybe she left. Look I'm going to take a quick shower and I suggest you do the same..."

"Okay," Jerusalem smiled walking toward Evelyn who held her hands out defensively, giggling.

"We'll never get anywhere if we do this shower thing together. And you know we gotta get this presentation going so we can get this account. I mean," Evelyn shrugged, "That's the whole point right? I know you're cool with Garner but it's not like we can phone this in."

Jerusalem smirked, Evelyn was so cute when she was all worried and ambitious. "Sure," She said, realizing that this whole trip was going to come to an end soon. It almost made her sad. Evelyn gave her a quick smile and disappeared into the bathroom. Jerusalem sighed and decided to head to one of the other bathrooms to clean up. It was fast approaching evening, and they had little time left to fine tune their presentation.

As promised the two women arrived at the Garner estate in about an hour and headed straight to the guest house. Donnie was pacing in the large living room, he had their presentation plans and outlines strewn about the few low tables that sat in the middle of the floor. When the two women entered giggling and making eyes at each other he looked at them. Evie could tell he'd worked himself into a lather and he was about to have a total hissy fit.

Donnie was in fine form, he bitched the two of them out for a good fifteen minutes before he lost his steam. The women were trying to control themselves but could barely contain their laughter.

"Do you think this is funny? This is not funny damn it." He stomped his foot and went on. "This is serious, and do you know how worried I was he said ..."

"Sorry "Dad" Evelyn said and Jerusalem laughed.

"Do you think you could end this little sissy...uh I mean hissy fit now? Jerusalem asked him. Her voice full of unreleased laughter. I mean we'll take a rain check and you can bitch to your little heart's content, but now hadn't we ought to get down to business."

"Oh according to boss lady ya'll already been getting down." He laughed then and began to lose some of his righteous indignation. He'd been worried as hell about Evelyn that was the real reason for all his complaining and grandstanding.

"Oh when I saw you at the club that night it damn sure looked like you were about to get down right there, at least I had the decency to keep it private you ho." Evelyn told him with a laugh.

He just sucked his teeth in response and Evie laughed again. "Let's go over this one last time guys." She told them seating herself on one of the large over stuffed throw pillows that surrounded the low tables.

Jerusalem moved to sit across from her but she Evelyn shook her head causing a look of confusion to cross the younger woman's face.

I'll never be able to focus if you sit there she told her." Jerusalem laughed and Donnie made a retching noise. "all that head give you a Hairball?" Evelyn asked him.

"You should talk."

"Actually" Jerusalem chimed in I'm almost completely..."

Donnie pretended to faint and she stopped talking and all of them burst into laughter.

"Okay divas seriously, we need to get started Donnie said breaking into the fun.

And they did start, it took them three hours to go over the thirty-five minute presentation with a fine tooth comb and they all knew that they were ready, Jerusalem knew that Garner wasn't about to accept them simply on the basis of her relationship with his daughter, hell knowing him personally might even make things a little bit harder. Still she was confident in their collective skills and she knew they were as prepared as they would ever be.

When they finished working Evelyn felt markedly tired, she knew it wasn't the three hours that she spent on business that had made her as such. She retired to her suite of rooms to relax while Donnie and Jerusalem gossiped, she knew her name would eventually come up but she also knew Jerusalem would keep her secrets. At least the multimillion dollar ones. She wasn't sure what to make of the last two days. The sex had been wonderful, phenomenal even. Okay so maybe she was biased because it had been so damn long but the shit had at the very least been good. She also knew that because they shared the same pains they'd formed some sort of bond but there was still no cause for the emotions she was starting to feel, or rather the emotions that she thought she was starting to feel, she couldn't even tell and now she was confused.

Was this just an interlude? Maybe Jerusalem was her Tahiti, just a wonderful once in a lifetime experience that she'd never forget, or maybe it was much more than that. Too tired to try and sort things out Evie stripped of her borrowed clothes and quickly bound her wild hair into a braid, searching the dresser top for a ponytail holder to secure it. Then she stretched out across the bed in nothing but a pair of panties. She was hoping to fall into a deep untroubled sleep. She couldn't though her mind simply wouldn't be at rest. She was about to get up and rejoin her friends when the door to the room swung open. Evelyn was lying on her stomach with her head facing the door when Jerusalem came in.

"Damn girl can't you knock?" She asked not moving.

"Oh I could have but then I wouldn't have caught you like this." The woman replied approaching the bed.

She ran her nails down the center of Evelyn's back following the line of her spine. She stopped just short of the startlingly white panties the woman wore. The little bit of fabric rode low on the hips and was unadorned except for the hot pink lettering across the ass, that said "HOTTIE". Jerusalem ran the nail of her index finger between the band of the underwear and Evelyn's warm skin.

"You know I've always had sort of a panty fetish.

Evelyn laughed. "How would I know that? I figured you had a thing for naked chicks, I haven't had on panties for the past two days."

"Well maybe" Jerusalem paused letting the elastic band of the panties snap back against her friend's skin "I just have a thing for you."

Before the Evelyn had a chance to think or even respond she felt Jerusalem's lips on her ass just next to the panties. The girl ran her tongue along the curve of honey colored ass made deeper and richer by the sun. She followed the line of the panties all the way to the woman's hip before lifting her head and angling her body so that she was lying on top of the woman. Jerusalem undid Evelyn's hair and ran her fingers through it loving the thick heavy feel of it. Her lips were right next to the woman's ear when she whispered.

"Can I have it?"

"What about Donnie?"

"Donnie's gay, besides I don't want it from him."

Evelyn giggled. "I meant we shouldn't because he's here." "I know what you meant, and he is not here, he went to the beach with Chloe. Apparently they're friends now."

"Jealous?" Evelyn teased.

"No are you, or do you only get upset when I befriend Donnie?"

"I wasn't upset that you guys were friends, I was upset that you didn't like me ." Evelyn knew her comment sounded childish but it was to late to take it back now.

"I liked you" Was the only thing Jerusalem said before rolling off of the woman. She stood and stripped before sitting on the edge of the bed.

Her back was to the older woman and so Evelyn repositioned herself so that they were sitting side by side. Jerusalem pulled the woman onto her own lap and ran her hands up to cup her breasts. She held the weight of them in her hands as her lips grazed the back of her friend's neck. Evelyn was content to lose herself in the sensations the woman provided she arched her back as Jerusalem tugged on her hard nipples. She knew that this wasn't about to be mutual. She was about to get fucked and for the first time she was just fine with that.

Jerusalem ran her hand down the woman's belly loving the feel of soft skin right up against muscle. She kept right on moving until her hand was pressed against the warm slightly damp fabric between the juncture of the woman's thighs. Evelyn pressed the her panty covered pussy into the palm of the younger woman's hand and moved her hips against the pressure.

"You like that?" Jerusalem whispered as she cupped the woman in her hand squeezing rhythmically.

Evelyn didn't respond but her breathing was getting deeper and just a little rougher.

"I asked you a question." The younger woman spoke again, she was still whispering but her voice now carried an unmistakable edge.

"You know I like it J."

"Good." Jerusalem replied slipping her hand inside Evelyn's panties. Her pussy was already a little bit wet and so incredibly hot. Jerusalem spread the wetness up and down the woman's slit and over her clit.

Every one of the girl's motions were hard and quick and Evelyn was so close to the edge she knew she was going to come very soon. It only took a few more quick strokes on her clit and she was spent but Jerusalem was by no means satisfied. She slipped her fingers into the woman, at first she only used two but within the space of a few moments she had added a third. Evelyn loved the feeling of being full especially when she was being fucked hard and fast. She could feel her inner walls stretching and spreading for the girl and once again she found herself hurtling into another climax.

destinie21
destinie21
599 Followers