E & J Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
605 Followers

By the time the girl had finished the older woman was covered in sweat and her panties were soaking wet. After a few moments Evelyn moved off of Jerusalem's lap and lay on the bed just looking at her. Jerusalem had leaned over and kissed the woman, gently at first but then it was all tongues and wetness. She kissed the woman's lips and neck and shoulders. Then she moved to her breasts pressing them together and running her tongue over the hard brown nipples. Evelyn felt as if every nerve in her body was tingling as the girl teased her hard sensitive nipples. She almost wanted to cry when the girl moved lower kissing her abdomen and running her tongue into the hollow pool of her belly button. Then she wanted to scream as the girl began to eat her through the panties. Before Evelyn knew it, she was coming and her white panties were completely soaked. She squirted warm hot juice leaving a puddle on the bed. It was one of the most intense nastiest orgasms of her life. When Jerusalem had let up they were both gasping.

"God, I'm so embarrassed," Evelyn said covering her face. She felt Jerusalem pull her hands away.

"You don't have to be embarrassed with me..."

Jerusalem leaned in for a kiss. This time it wasn't overtly sexual. It was sweet. Reassuring. Evelyn felt something in her respond to this as she pulled the woman down on top of her for an embrace. Jerusalem lay on top of Evelyn, kissing her neck and face tasting the salt of her skin as Evelyn murmured in pleasure beneath her. She hadn't had this much affection in so long and it was a surprise of what its source was. Rather than call Thau to help "clean up" their mess, Jerusalem helped Evie find some clean sheets in a linen closet. Evelyn giggled because Jerusalem walked around the house naked, not caring if Donnie or Thau would walk in and see her. She was extremely comfortable with her body. Evelyn had never been. She found this sexy. After they had made up her bed again Jerusalem finally began putting on her clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"I'd better get going. We need our rest. Right?" Jerusalem smiled.

"Yeah, I know we've been fucking like bunnies and we should rest but..." Evelyn looked down as she sat on the bed, her knees pulled up to her chest.

"But what?" Jerusalem had only managed to get on her shirt and panties.

"I...I just want you to stay," she shrugged. "Stay with me tonight."

"You mean you want me to, to just sleep with you in this bed and NOT touch you?" Jerusalem gave an incredulous look.

"Well I want you to touch me. I want you to hold me." Jerusalem gave the woman a blank stare that said nothing. Suddenly Evie began to flush,

"Forget it...it's, it's stupid. You know. I'm sorry I said anything."

"It's not stupid Evie. I just...never thought you'd want that. Or anyone would..."

"Well let's not turn it into a big thing..." Evelyn said, her defenses still up.

"Okay fine. I guess a shower is not a 'big thing' is it?"

Evelyn looked up to see Jerusalem's face, clear of any countenance that would make her doubt she was ever wrong for suggesting this. She took hold of Jerusalem's hand and Jerusalem swiftly pulled her off of the bed.

"You're strong..."

"I know."

They both got into Evelyn's shower where they cleaned and caressed each other under the hot water's pressure. Evelyn managed to pin Jerusalem against a wall where she fingered her pussy and flicked her clit until she moaned into her mouth during a passionate kiss. Once they were clean they finally got into Evelyn's bed. Jerusalem held the smaller woman as they cuddled beneath the plush sheets. Evelyn fell asleep easily, feeling Jerusalem's breath on her neck all night long. She mouthed the words without realizing it as she drifted off, "My Tahiti..." *

By the next afternoon the staff of Design & Conquer was ready for their presentation. They were all dressed professionally instead of the light and breezy attire they'd donned blissfully for days in the Tahitian humidity and heat. They had set up shop in one of the beautifully designed sitting rooms in Garner's house. They had the option of using a conference room but Evelyn decided that a long table that divided her staff and him wouldn't be the best idea. As they gave their presentation and showed their plans Jerusalem grinned inwardly. She liked seeing Evelyn work. "Wow. She really is the next Duchess..." She even had some of the original Duchess' drive and perfectionist tendencies.

Jerusalem knew she could appear uptight sometimes but that was just an act. She let everything flow from her without worrying too much and this worked for her. Once they were done Garner looked around at the presenter's seeming somewhat satisfied with the presentation but not overly impressed. His assistant and the big wig people who'd be in charge of running his restaurant nearly oohed and aahed during every part, but in the end it would be Garner making the decision. He really didn't have to be apart of this right now and he could leave this up to other people he paid, but Garner liked to be involved in nearly everything he undertook, beginning from the smallest details. Plus, he had wanted to see what his daughter's friend was made of truly when it came to design. Chloe and others had described her as the second coming when it came to her talent. Garner stood,

"Well, I'd like to thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedules to join me half way around the world, but I must be leaving on business oh..." he looked at his watch, "Right now. I really enjoyed your presentation Ms. Masters, Ms. Baptiste," He shook each woman's hand firmly until it came to Donnie, "Ms...oh I'm sorry. I keep forgetting, there's a man in Design & Conquer. You're Mr.... what was your name again?"

Donnie gave his most convincing smile and said, "Mr. Mitchell. Donnie Mitchell." He shook Garner's hand. Evelyn laughed inwardly hoping that he wouldn't roll his eyes

. "Well, you all enjoy the rest of the island as long as you can, but if I agree with your plans I'll need you back in the states to work on this immediately."

Jerusalem and Donnie both looked at their boss who said, "We plan on leaving tomorrow night Mr. Garner."

"Excellent, I should be phoning you with my answer soon."

And with that he and his entourage left the room. The two took Evie's lead and quietly packed up their things instead of chattering like school girls. Jerusalem and Donnie poked and played with each other, snickering all along. Evelyn gave them cautionary yet playful looks not wanting Garner or any of his associates to hear them all giggling like school girls. They all made way to the guest house and celebrated. Thau was kind enough to bring them some champagne and strawberries.

Donnie initiated a toast, "To D&C!" They're flutes clanged together gently as Jerusalem giggled, giddy with champagne,

"DC...funny."

"What's so funny about that?" Donnie asked.

"I keep thinking, 'Destiny's Child' for some reason."

"Well I'm Beyonce," Donnie snapped his fingers, "So whatever..."

"I'm the boss, so I'm Beyonce," Evie laughed.

"You wish..." Donnie snickered.

"Oh whatever..."

As Evelyn and Donnie bantered back and forth Jerusalem watched the woman who had been her lover for the past few days. This trip was coming to an end soon. Did that mean that they would too? Finally Donnie announced that he was going to the spa one last time for a sea salt scrub and a rubdown.

"I'll leave you two to your own devices..."

"I'm sure we can figure out something to do..." Evelyn said. She walked over to Jerusalem who sat on a nearby chair, and sat on her lap.

She draped her arm around the woman and began kissing her ear, "You did good baby..."

Jerusalem shuddered upon hearing herself be called 'baby'.

"Did I?"

"Yep." Evie giggled.

Obviously the champagne had gone to her head. She let her hair loose and it draped down her shoulders. Then she began to kiss Jerusalem, nibbling on her bottom lip, exploring her tongue with her own. Jerusalem began to unbutton Evelyn's blouse, revealing a black lace demi-cut bra beneath. Her cleavage spilled over and it wasn't hard to find the girl's hardening nipples.

Jerusalem began to suck on them gently as Evelyn held her close.

"Oh shit..." Evelyn whimpered. The effect of the champagne made every little sensation and lick go straight to her pussy. She could feel her walls tightening in response, her tummy getting tighter, her clit harder. She was getting wet. As Jerusalem sucked on her titties, making slurping and sucking noises which turned her on even more, she reached up the woman's short tight skirt between her soft thighs.

Jerusalem said between licks, "No panties huh?"

"No panties." Evelyn responded as she moaned.

"You're nast..."

Evelyn moaned even louder, "Yes, I'm nasty for you J."

"You're nasty for me? Hmm?" Jerusalem flicked the woman's nipple with her tongue. "Show me how nasty you are." "What do you want me to do..."

"Get on top of this table so I can eat your nasty little pussy."

Hearing this the woman moaned and slid on top of the table just as ordered. She lifted her skirt up over her hips and spread her thighs.

"On your back. Now."

Thoughts of their time in the sauna when Jerusalem had completely overtaken her and made her cum against her will ran through her head. She was even wetter than before. She spread her thighs in front of Jerusalem who began to slurp at the juices seeping from her slit. Evelyn groaned as the woman began to literally suck her pussy, everything from her lower lips to her hard protruding clit.

"Ohhh shit..." Evelyn cried out. She knew she was close to cumming immediately.

"Play with your nipples you slut." Jerusalem ordered. Evie obliged tweaking her own hard nipples as Jerusalem fucked her with her tongue.

"I want you to make noise," Jerusalem ordered, "I want the whole damned island to know that I'm fucking you right. Don't I fuck you right?"

"Yes baby..." Evelyn groaned and moaned, gasping and getting louder and louder, letting herself go as Jerusalem swirled her tongue over her hard clit, licking and flicking it. She couldn't believe how loud she was getting. She normally wasn't a screamer. She ripped her blouse and bra away from her skin because she felt so hot...so hot...literally burning up inside. She began to sweat and her hair frizzed as she arched her back on the table and squirmed.

"God J. I'm gonna cummmm!"

"Come on, come on baby..."

Evelyn screamed bloody murder grabbing a fist full of the woman's hair as she rode her face, "Oh God!" it was the most intense orgasm she'd had with this woman yet. She had literally seen stars.

Though she was super sensitive, but still Jerusalem wouldn't let up. "Owww, J. it's so sensitive..."

Jerusalem still didn't let up. She held the woman's hips down as she began to intensely suck at her clit. This time Evelyn's screams were nothing short of instinctual. It felt so good that it hurt. She squirmed beneath her to pull away even though she didn't want to. But Jerusalem was strong. Soon any discomfort Evelyn had felt was replaced with mind shattering orgasms. The walls shook with her screams.

When Jerusalem was finally through, Evelyn's skirt was soaked through, the table she lay on covered with sweat her cum. Evelyn couldn't even move. She lay panting on the table. Jerusalem let her rest for a minute, and then helped her up brought her into her bedroom where she lay the woman on the bed. Evelyn was blissfully nearing unconsciousness as Jerusalem undressed her and pulled the covers over her.

As she was about to leave the room to let Evelyn get her rest she heard, "Don't go..." Jerusalem turned around to see a longing look in Evelyn's eyes.

"Get some rest. Okay? You need it sweetie." "But why are you going?"

Jerusalem thought about this. Why was she going?

"Didn't you know by now that you don't have to go?"

Evelyn looked like a child, bundled up in covers with her head pressed to her pillow.

"I know but..."

"But what?"

"I'm scared." Jerusalem said, tears forming in her eyes.

"Of me?"

"Of how you make me feel."

Evelyn sat up, "Come here Jerusalem. Now."

Jerusalem complied, climbing onto the bed next to Evelyn who immediately wrapped her arms around her,

"Don't be scared." She whispered into Jerusalem's ear reassuringly. "I swear it'll be okay."

Jerusalem let the woman hold her until Evelyn drifted off to sleep. Then she quietly slipped away back to her own quarters on the main estate. On her walk back she realized something.

She was in love. This had never happened before.

*

Please take the time to send feedback and or leave public comments.

destinie21
destinie21
605 Followers