E & J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
602 Followers

The girl couldn't help that she'd been born the child of a millionaire and while some of her sensibilities confused Jerusalem they eventually forged a relationship, in the beginning Jerusalem had intended to use the girl for future connections but soon even that fell away and what was left was a real friend. She still couldn't quite understand the need for Chloe to streak her tiny dogs fur to match her own carefully placed golden bronze highlights nor could she understand why that same dog had to be carried around in a purse that had cost what most people paid for a months rent and utilities, but she did understand that things weren't always what they appeared.

Chloe was vapid to be sure but she had a sense of compassion that was endearing instead of seeming condescending. She gave because she was a giver not because she felt obligated by some duty and for that reason alone their friendship had been able to endure. If Jerusalem was down for a cause Chloe was all about checking it out and donating and fund raising and whatever else she could do, plus she had some solid causes of her own. She wasn't one of those heiresses who adopted a doe eyed little brown orphans only to receive melancholy photos and letters of thanks for the few cents a day she was sending. She was the one who had initially introduced Jerusalem to a non profit group whose main focus was supporting orphans of the Gaza strip.

She'd been so passionate about those babies born into a world of genocide and weaned on violence, she'd also told Jerusalem and anyone who would listen about an Organization that she was starting to help those with special needs specifically in third world countries where care and medical attention could not always be provided, but moreover she also wanted to provide some sort of charity organization that would help low income parents with their special needs child right here in the States. Jerusalem had thought it was just a bunch of talk as did a good number of their peers, they all had pretended to want to be charitable but when it came to starting up an organization that would literally take millions to even get off the ground no one was really interested.

It had taken Chloe less than a year to get the grants and some government funding for the non profit group, her father and a few of his high rolling friends had kicked in some money and because she was who she was the whole launch got a whole lot of publicity with a lot of other rich young people stepping up to the plate once the lime light was properly shined on her dream. In addition to donating scads of money Garner had also used his architectural genius to renovate an old warehouse in Soho.

The warehouse was to be used for an exclusive invitation only party that would act as a fundraiser for the organization which had been named Project Hope. After being used for the party and cleaned the building was then to be auctioned off with the proceeds going to Project Hope. There had been people brought in by her father's name business associates and those who hoped to one day be business associates, friends of the family and such came as well but the real talk or at least the talk that made it onto MTV news was about the young celebs who wanted to be in on it. Everyone from that blonde heiress who's famous for being famous to, pop singers that we never did fully believe were that innocent to begin with to real live rock and sports stars.

It was unreal all the publicity she'd been able to raise and all the rich people who turned out to be seen, and even more admirable were the ones who donated quietly without needing to be recognized. Chloe was the only person Jerusalem knew who could throw a party that would be the talk of the town and raise millions. She held a similar fundraiser every year and every year interest grew and spread. Hell last year there'd been celebrities who had their people calling up only days before the event requesting an invite. Jerusalem had admired her friend on so many levels she could even express them all she had made it work, sure it had helped that she'd had plenty of money at her disposal but Chloe had worked her ass off for Project Hope and Jerusalem knew that more than anyone.

Nowadays PH was expanding within the states in order to meet the needs of those with physical limitations or disorders. Previously the main focus had been on helping those with mental disabilities but now five years later they could expand and offer a helping hand to those who couldn't find assistance anywhere else. It didn't escape Jerusalem's notice that Chloe was insanely savvy when it came to business ventures and managing money hell at 24 the woman had built a multi million dollar nonprofit organization and launched a fabulous line of clothes shoes and handbags.

The woman watched every cent that PH made and made damn sure all the funds were going to their allotted locations. She was also good at publicity which was something Jerusalem needed to talk to her about. Chloe had been in the public eye all her life so she knew how to work the camera and be just wild enough to garner attention without crossing the line into being trashy, she also knew what would make the cameras flash and how to use it to her advantage. She'd used the launch of PH as her springboard into the fashion industry and Jerusalem wasn't naive enough to think that her friend hadn't planned it as such.

Six months after she'd graduated from school Chloe threw the fourth Ph fundraiser but this one had one hell of a cunning twist. She'd gotten in touch with some modeling agencies and as it turned out the agencies and the models alike were happy to volunteer to be part of a PH/Chloe Garner shindig. Hell they were practically falling all over themselves to donate their time and hopefully be snapped in a ton of photo ops. The highlight of the party was the fashion show that she put on with some of the top names in modeling wearing her own designs.

There was no way in hell she'd have been able to get them to model in her very first show without paying them hordes and probably not even then for some of the models who would only work with name like Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren, but perform at a PH event in her clothes? Yes they would definitely do that and because she wanted to make sure that everyone knew exactly what the deal was she'd made sure to leak the top secret fashion show to photographers who would catch every second of it on film. In the end the show and the party were a success and it became clear that Jeffery Garner wasn't the only powerhouse in the Garner Family.

Jerusalem almost chuckled as she remembered the way Chloe had arranged her own debut with such success. What better place to unveil hot new styles than in front of a room of rich people and celebrities? Before the week was out Miss Chloe Garner and had at 10 appointments, now almost a year later she was really successful, she'd designed everything from urban wear to high end suits and everything in between and the she'd designed it all well. She had a flare for color shape and cut that could rival some of the best designers both old and new.

They had grown comfortable discussing their careers and such but Jerusalem never did try and use her friendship with Chloe as a way to pitch a proposal to her father. She supposed she had some residual guilt about planning to use the woman who would become her best friend. She was reluctant about this trip although it had been Chloe who insisted that she fly to Tahiti.

"Girl I can't come to Tahiti I just started a new job."

"Oh yeah the one with that Masters chick right?"

"Yeah that's the one."

"I knew you'd get it J, that's fabulous."

"I know I'm kind of glad to be working again.

They paused neither of them spoke to fill the silence that suddenly seemed to hang heavily. Though neither one of them mentioned it they were both thinking about the Duchess. Jerusalem had worked with her for five years and then some if you included the 90 day internship that had started their relationship off and would have kept right on working for her if she hadn't jackknifed her body off of the balcony of her high rise penthouse. They had been friends from the start and Duchess had been like a mother and at the same time a sister one of the few people the girl would let behind her defenses. Jerusalem missed her terribly and though she hadn't dealt with it she had a lot of anger. She had felt so betrayed when she'd heard so terribly shocked and betrayed, then she'd been mad as hell. How could Duchess have left her? What was so terrible? And why couldn't she have asked Jerusalem for help?

After the shock and loss of her friend and her employer Jerusalem was lost it barely even registered when she was called by Duchess' attorney and told her presence was requested at the reading of the will. She should have put two and two together but she couldn't imagine why her presence was needed. She was that numb to it all she couldn't believe it when she found out the Duchess had left her everything but the company. Well sort of she'd left instructions that Jerusalem was to own 20 percent of all Duchess' stock and moreover she would inherit all of the woman's assets as well as her money but she would not be allowed to run the business or even hold the controlling interest..

The Duchess had understood the girls need to create something of her own and so she hadn't wanted Jerusalem to put her dreams on hold to honor the memory of a dead woman. She said as much in a letter that arrived days after she'd jumped. The letter had been postmarked for two days before the woman had died and Jerusalem didn't get around to reading it for three months. She wasn't ignoring it, she just hadn't known it was there, day to day things like reading the mail and collecting the paper from the stoop weren't important to her anymore. It wasn't until the day after her electricity got cut off that she even bothered with the mail. She had been about to call up the electric company and give them a piece of her mind until she realized her account was at least 90 days past due. She had to laugh to herself at the irony. It was a bitter laugh, the Duchess had made her into a woman with millions of dollars plus ownership of 20% of the stock in a multi million dollar international business and Jerusalem couldn't even pay her light bill. Sitting down at the table Jerusalem paid some bills and when she came to the letter it nearly fell from her grasp, as she noticed the familiar curve of Duchess' script.

When she read the letter she cried and crumpled it up in a fit of anger and pain then she un-crumpled it and folded it putting it back inside of the envelope, she still kept the envelope tucked in her top drawer even though almost a year had passed. The next few months she went through a weird kind of depression, she'd spend and splurge and party until she passed out and none of it made a damn bit of difference. When she woke up the Duchess was still gone and all the money and drugs in the world couldn't bring her back. Jerusalem had pretty much decided not to work at anything productive at least not as far as a career and she was usually too stoned out of her mind to care about the issues that had always spurred her on.

Forgotten were the phrases like "When I have money I'm gonna..." or "If I had the money I would..." She did have the money and she wasn't doing shit with it. Some mornings she woke up not sure who she was with or even what country she was in. and she probably would have ended up overdosing or getting killed by some punk kid drug dealer but it had all stopped quite abruptly. She'd been smoking some laced marijuana and watching a small dark woman sniffing blow off of a glass topped table. For a moment Jerusalem's attention caught on the sharp edge of a straight razor that was still faintly tinged with white powder.

She wasn't sure how long she watched that sharp dusty blade glittering in the light of the chandelier. She could have stared at it all night and been perfectly happy doing so but her attention was caught by a hand running up her thigh and under the skirt she was wearing. She turned looking into the eyes of a stranger, she felt a distant sort of outrage at his uninvited caress but spread her legs because of the more immediate need to be touched.

Her body responded to the man's aggressive touch as he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. He tasted like champagne and something slightly bitter but she straddled him not really caring. He slid her panties down off of her hips as he reclined on a lounge. Soon, she slid her tight wet pussy onto his hard lean dick until it disappeared inside of her. She began to grind her hips on top of him. Hearing him moan turned her on instead of making her ashamed to be riding this stranger in a roomful of other strangers stoned out of her mind. She couldn't be further away from the girl she used to be or the life she used to know and that was exactly the point. It didn't take long for him to reach his climax, his dick dangerously spouting off his DNA inside of her. Lucky for Jerusalem she had just enough sense to take birth control pills.

However, this wouldn't matter if she had gotten some sort of disease that night. Even though she couldn't keep track of how many people she fucked that night she managed to dodge this bullet, or actually multiple bullets. After the first man threw her off of him, she had lain there, her thighs open, her wet and used pussy exposed. Before she knew it there was another dick sliding inside of her. She felt it, but didn't object. In fact, it felt surprisingly good. She didn't come the first time she rode her first stranger, but she was ready now, especially after she felt another dick brush against her lips.

Another stranger slipped his dick into her mouth, and she instantly moaned. This was so nasty. She felt like a dirty slut. Someone was pumping in and out of her pussy while another man was fucking her mouth. She felt as if she were in a lusty haze when the cloth of her shirt and fabric of her bra was ripped savagely from her body. She looked up, and managed to make out the silhouette of a woman's head even though her vision was partly blocked by the cock in her mouth. This woman was licking and sucking her brown breasts. She felt close to the edge feeling the woman savagely flicking at her nipples, referring them to hard "chocolate kisses". The woman chewed and sucked them as Jerusalem moaned loudly. Pretty soon whoever was fucking her in the pussy had pulled out, spouting his whitish thick jizz on her taut brown stomach. His dick was replaced with a woman's tongue.

Jerusalem bucked instantly. Her clit was hard and on fire. She felt the woman fucking her core with her tongue and caressing her inner thighs while another woman was savagely nibbling her hard nipples. Jerusalem still sucked on the strange dick in her mouth with fervor. All of these people, who gathered around her like a moth to light were moaning and groaning uncontrollably. Their inhibitions and even common courtesy had been trumped by lusty instinct and animal yearning.

The cock in her mouth had just exploded on her face, but soon this was replaced by the pussy of the same woman who had been abusing her breasts. The woman began to ride Jerusalem's face, rubbing her hard clit against her tongue. Jerusalem flicked her tongue hungrily against the woman's clit and wormed it deep inside of her. She felt so good with one woman eating her wet used pussy and another riding her face. Soon, Jerusalem's breath caught in her throat and she began to moan lowly and primitively. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she sucked on another woman's pussy, and her hips bucked into the woman servicing her as she climaxed over and over again. She didn't keep count of how much she came or made other people came but one thing was sure: Even though men and women both used her body, she was using them too. Sex was just another form of escape, another false pleasure that allowed her to forget the pain and emptiness in her heart.

She woke up lying on a tiled floor with a pounding headache. The sun was shining through the windows making her wonder exactly what day it was. She squinted as she sat up. Money surrounded her. Why? It had been evening last she could recall but she wasn't even sure what evening. Suddenly the ache in her pussy and the aftertaste of sex and cum in her mouth made her realize that those people at the party who used her last night must've thought she was a filthy hooker. Though she figured this out it didn't explain why she dressed in clothes that weren't hers and left a house she didn't recognize. Other dazed and sleeping bodies stirred as she moved past them barefoot and quiet like a thief in the night.

She walked outside and saw that she was definitely still in New York and a glance at some papers as she passed a newspaper stand told her it was a Thursday. She kept walking feeling as though her limbs were weighted while her head and extremities were floating. She passed two women talking on the street who shied away from her. She didn't realize that she looked like a crazy person. Her clothes kept her from seeming like a homeless person because despite their rumpled appearance they were clearly expensive but her lack of shoes and wild hair and unnaturally bright and darting eyes were unsettling.

She kept walking heading toward her apartment automatically though she wasn't sure where her keys were or if she even still lived there for that matter. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been home. As she passed another set of women she heard a few words of their conversation and for a moment it felt like she had been slapped and then slapped again.

"Evelyn Masters is decorating.

"Who?"

"You know that decorator they say she's good, like as good as the Duchess was or something."

Then the women were gone and so was their conversation. Jerusalem made it back to her apartment in one piece still shell shocked from the snippet she'd heard. The doorman had to let her in and handed over her Keys that had been found still in dangling from her doorknob. Evelyn Masters...that name stayed in her head. Even when she passed out and woke up in the clothes she'd stolen from god only knows who this morning, or was that yesterday? She couldn't remember.

She could never remember anymore. Standing up and hauling herself into the bathroom she'd been about to snort a line of blow to take the edge off until she looked up and caught sight of herself hovering over the countertop. Her eyes were overly bright and she was probably still lit from whatever had made her black out and wake up on some kitchen floor, the whites of her eyes were bloodshot and there were dark circle beneath them. Her hair was well kept and healthy since she'd been lounging around salons and day spas of late but even though it was cut and well cared for it still looked unkempt because she hadn't had a comb anywhere near it in days.

She straightened up and kept looking. She undressed almost without thinking still looking at herself. She was thin, too thin, her hip bones were showing and if she'd wanted too she could have counted every one of her ribs. She was couldn't believe this was her body her face. She wasn't even 25 yet and she looked near forty, and not a graceful forty either. She put on the clothes she'd stripped off her mind clear for the first time in a long time. She put on shoes and left her apartment after packing a quick bag and locking the doors. She hailed a cab in front of her building and when she got in she gagged though she was pretty sure she hadn't eaten any food in at least four days. The back of the cab smelled of curry and greasy fried foods mixed with the scent of cheap incense and the sweat of hundreds of passengers.

destinie21
destinie21
602 Followers