E-Beth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed for what felt like hours. I'm sure it was little more than a couple of minutes, but our lips stayed locked together while our hands only half-heartedly scrabbled at each other's clothing. I managed to get his shirt unbuttoned without ripping it. And once it was fully undone, I rolled away and got to my feet, gesturing back at him.

"Get undressed while I change into something a little more comfortable," I urged.

Teddy nodded, shrugging out of the shirt while keeping his gaze firmly locked on me. I was wearing a polo shirt and jeans, the better to fit in casually with Teddy's younger crowd. And wanting to appear far sexier than this, I demurely turned and sashayed into my walk-in closet, letting my hips sway in an exaggerated motion with each step. I turned on the closet light, closed myself inside, and then got myself ready.

Three minutes later, I opened the closet door. Teddy was almost naked, wearing only his boxer shorts as he sat on the bed in anticipation. I had dressed to kill, and I was rewarded by the sharp intake of breath and the sudden tension all along his body as he stared at me. It was good to know that even after two weeks of repeated exposure to my body, my boyfriend could still look at me as if it were the very first time. This sort of thing was really good for my fragile ego, and let's face it: I fucked him much more enthusiastically when my ego was feeling good.

Strutting like a peacock, I strode forward until I was right next to the bed. Teddy's eyes darted up to my face a few times, but not unexpectedly he kept trailing his gaze down to my fully exposed bosom. I wasn't completely topless; I wore a black lace bra. But the cups had been fully pulled down to the underwire, leaving my proud tits hanging completely out with cherry-red nipples upthrust into the open air. Actually, I was sort of bottomless as well, wearing neither panties nor anything else separating my bare-shaven pussy from his unobstructed view. I was, however, wearing my favorite black garter and stocking set. And I also had on strappy black 5-inch stilettos that just screamed "Fuck me" at my man.

Figuring I had let Teddy ogle my chest long enough. I turned my back to him, removing that particular paradise from view. Spreading my legs to the sides, I bent at the waist until I was looking back at my boyfriend from between my own knees. And reaching up, I spread my naked asscheeks apart with my own hands, exposing my pink pussy and dusky asshole.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, lover," I crooned, still upside-down. "Can you do that for me?"

Teddy's eyes were immediately riveted to my bubble butt, no doubt staring right at that crinkled rosebud. His chest got tight and he stammered uncertainly, "I, uh... I've never done that before."

I giggled. "I figured. Guess there's a cherry of yours that *I* get to pop." Teddy certainly hadn't been a virgin before he met me. But while he'd had girlfriends, he'd never done anything really kinky with them before. They were always, for the most part, "nice" girls. And the sex was pretty vanilla: coital intercourse, the occasional blowjob, and a lot of cunnilingus on Teddy's part. He was just that kind of a considerate boyfriend. Already I'd freaked him out a bit when I asked him to tie me to the headboard. He'd nearly had a heart-attack when I pushed my pinky into his anus while giving him a blowjob. And he actually didn't believe me when I told him I was bisexual.

At this point, I stood up and turned back around. My boyfriend was shock-still on the bed, breathing heavily even though we hadn't done anything yet. I felt a little crackle of electricity running through my entire body from excitement over what we were about to do, and a rush of power, knowing I held Teddy in the palm of my hand.

I sashayed over to the nightstand, opening the drawer and pulling out a tube of Astroglide. I didn't open it yet. I merely set it on the table top to confirm what I was telling him. And then stretching myself out, I lay facedown on the bed and turned to look at my suddenly nervous boyfriend with a smokily seductive expression on my face.

"What do I do?" he stammered.

"Come kiss me, first. I'll show you the rest."

Teddy came and kissed me. And then I showed him the rest.

Twenty minutes later, my boyfriend was flat on his back beside me, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he stared in wonder at the ceiling.

I was right next to him, my chest rising and falling as well. My boobs were still fully exposed, the pulled-down bra doing nothing but holding each globe firmly aloft as I similarly panted for breath. And the mere fact that Teddy wasn't staring at my tits was testament to how completely his mind had just been blown.

The kissing had loosened him up a little. Kissing: he understood. He'd started to tense up when I had him lube up his fingers and push them into my asshole, but then I'd started kissing him again and he got into it. I'd found myself quivering with a new kind of excitement. I was falling for the boy, and his cute face, fit body, and overall awe of me were quite the physical turn-ons, just like I'd felt with previous boyfriends. But what made Teddy unique was that he was a relative novice, sexually, and the idea that I had him as my plaything to mold and shape into my perfect lover just made moments like this extra-sweet.

Still keeping my face and chest on the bed, I'd then pushed myself up onto my knees, thrusting my ass into the air. I'd had Teddy enter my pussy from behind, again something familiar. But while he stroked my vaginal tunnel with long, deliberate thrusts, I started talking to him about what was to come.

"Spread my asscheeks, lover. Mmm... that's it. See my glistening anus? See that tight, crinkled rosebud? Soon, baby, you're gonna fuck it. You won't believe how hot and tight and wonderful it's gonna feel for you. And I'm giving it to you. I'm giving you my ass. Don't you see how much I want to please you? Don't you see everything I want to teach you? I know it may seem kind of strange and unnatural; but when you push that big, throbbing dick that's stretching my cunt into my tight asshole, you'll know why I want this for you. You'll know why I want this for us. Because I'm yours. Treat me right, and this body will always be yours to take and use and enjoy for all eternity. Are you ready lover? Is your cock nice and slick from my pussy-juices? Can you feel how wet I am in anticipation for this?"

He didn't respond except to groan and fuck me a little harder.

"I'm ready for you, lover. My ass is ready for you. Pull out now and push it up my ass. Ooh, I can't wait! That's it! I can feel it. A little harder, baby; I won't break. Keep holding my cheeks apart. Push, baby! Push! Just a little harder and... AAAGH! More-more-more-more-more! You're in me, lover! Your dick is in my ass! Push more! Deeper! Deeper! All the way! All the way until I can feel your balls slapping up against my pussy! More! FUCK! Now fuck me! Grab my tits, hold on for the ride, and FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YES!"

Neither of us lasted very long. Practice had taught me to relax my anal muscles and let my man push his way in with relatively little friction. I would clamp them shut again as he pulled back, stimulating his cock nerves on the outstrokes. And when faced with the searing heat of my bowels, the exquisite tightness of my anal chute, and the feel of my heavy tits in his palms, Teddy didn't have a chance.

Me? Just knowing my man was sodomizing me, fucking an asshole for the very first time in his life, was more than enough. Sure, I got the physical pleasure from being filled up and stretched in such a wonderfully overwhelming way. But knowing I was hunched over my own bed, with Teddy losing control as he sawed in and out of me like a spastic jackrabbit, sent me over my edge.

"SHHIIIIITTTT!" I screamed as the orgasm detonated inside me. My butt muscles clenched, threatening to break off Teddy's dick in my ass. And from my position on all fours, my entire body quivered and quaked like a wet dog trying to shake off the water after a bath.

"UNNNGHHH!" Teddy groaned moments later. His hands were clamped down around my tits even tighter than my butt muscles were around his cock. I was bucking so hard that he literally had to hang on for the ride, and when we were done I formed bruises in the shape of fingers wrapped around my breasts. But he managed to ride me out, and soon his own hips were jerking around as he fired wad after wad of hot cream into the nether depths of my body.

"Oh gawd..." I moaned as my chest collapsed to the bed, pinning his hands beneath me. "Oh gawd..." I panted again.

"Ungh!" Teddy grunted as he fell with me, his pelvis still trying to lunge and cram an extra half-inch of cock into my rectum, his balls still contracting as they squirted a few extra ounces of spunk up his shaft and into my bowels.

When he'd finished, I simply smiled and reached up with one hand to pat his arm approvingly. "That was great, lover," I crooned before putting my cheek back down on the bed.

Teddy stayed on top of me for a few more seconds before realizing he was crushing me. Only then did he roll onto his back, staring in wonder at the ceiling, no doubt reminiscing about the incredible experience he'd just gone through. And I rolled onto my back as well, removing the pressure of my own boobs compressing my lungs. And I gasped for air.

Eventually, we both caught our breaths and looked at each other. His eyes trailed down my semi-naked body, from exposing bra to garters, stockings, and the heels I still wore. My own eyes trailed down his, taking in the well-formed pecs, the flat abs, and his gradually deflating cock. But then I also noticed the bright red welt running six inches along his side. And a rush of adrenaline burst through me as I sat up and reached over to it. "Oh no! You're hurt!"

The scratch was mostly just on the surface, but there were a couple of points where the skin had been broken so that droplets of blood oozed out. Teddy looked down and then chuckled. "Oh yeah. You were kicking so hard that your stiletto kind of shanked me."

My eyes flew open. "Teddy! Why didn't you say something?"

He looked at me like I was crazy. "What, and stop? Babe, you would have had to rupture my spleen before I stopped fucking you. Good lord... that was incredible!"

I managed to crack a smile at that, reassured that I hadn't caused any permanent damage. But I still traced the welt with worry. And looking over at my boyfriend, I said, "Maybe I should take some time before involving you in my other kinks."

But Teddy reached down and took my hand, bringing it up so that he could kiss it. "E-Beth, if your other kinks are anything like what we just did, please, don't hold back." His blue-gray eyes shone brightly. "I promise. I can handle anything you throw at me."

****

*-- MARCH 2007 --*

"Good morning, Stella," I greeted in a friendly voice as I passed her cubicle.

Unexpectedly, the pretty, young blonde just looked dourly at me and mumbled, "What's so good about it?"

I paused and turned back. My purse had come a little off my shoulder when I'd stopped so abruptly. And I fixed the strap before coming back around and giving Stella a serious look. "Hey. C'mon." I head-nodded back to my office.

Sighing, Stella slowly put her hands on her desk and pushed off it to roll her chair back. Then like a lazy teenager looking like she'd rather do ANYTHING but stand up and come talk to me, she dragged herself out of her chair and followed me into my office.

Stella slumped into a wing chair while I closed the door. Instead of going around to my side of the desk, I dropped into the other wing chair and took her hand in mine. "Hey, honey. What's wrong?"

Her eyes were quivering almost as much as her lower lip. And with her voice cracking, she mumbled, "Chuck and I broke up!"

Quickly, I pulled her toward me and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. Stella buried her face against my neck and started sobbing, and I whispered soothing shushes while stroking her back. Now wasn't a time for questions or solutions. First I just had to show my friend that I was on her side. Discussions could wait.

Three tissues later, Stella managed to get out the story. Thankfully, nothing horrific had happened. Nobody had cheated and there was no physical abuse. Theirs was simply a relationship that had run its course and it was time to move on. Chuck was your typical 24-year-old post-frat boy. He lived for drinking beer and watching sports and was about as romantic as a burlap sack of nails. He'd been cute and affable when they'd first met. But as the passion died out and became boring, the relationship had gone stale. The final straw seemed to be when Chuck didn't even bother to buy flowers or do *anything* for their one and only Valentine's Day. Her birthday was coming up, as well, and as far as Stella could tell he wasn't planning to do anything special for that, either. And after a couple of weeks wondering whether they had a future together, they simply agreed to move on.

Actually, Stella had been the one to suggest breaking up. But even so, it had to hurt a girl to know her relationship of the past eight-plus months was over. I was sure she'd be fine. But right now, she was going through all the typical emotional second-guessing of the newly single: 'Did I make the right decision?' 'Should I give him another chance?' 'Maybe he wasn't all *that* bad, even if he seemed like an insensitive turd...'

I'd seen many girlfriends go through the same thing, and I'd been there myself more than a few times. The only thing that would help it was time.

And we were taking our time. Alfred noticed that his department admin wasn't at her desk. He walked by once, peeking in my office since Stella could often be found chatting with me. He noticed her crying on my shoulder and immediately disappeared. Dealing with emotional girls was NOT our boss' forte. He was more than happy to leave that to me.

An hour later, the resolutions to be smarter the next time began. First, Stella swore off frat guys the way I'd sworn off charming but shallow bad boys, no matter how cute they were. If nothing else, the two of us promised each other we would never again date a man whose name began with "CH", like Chuck and Chad. And in the end, I told her that her timing was perfect.

"Perfect? Why?"

I grinned. "We're doing the Girls Night Out tomorrow, remember?"

Stella blinked, and then the lightbulb went off in her head as her eyes popped open. "Oh, yeah!"

Club X was downtown and held a Ladies Night the first Friday of every month. There would be no cover charge and free drinks until 9pm for anyone with a nice pair of breasts. We girls had already planned this since last week, and even cleared it with our significant others. Chuck had initially okayed it, but then he probably didn't much care anymore. Teddy had given me the greenlight; he knew I just wanted to have some fun. Audrey's husband Jin had given permission; she would flirt and tease but certainly return home at the end of the night. And Paula had been "seeing" a guy for a couple of weeks, but they weren't even close to committed and so she was free to do whatever the heck she wanted.

"You'll have fun," I promised my friend. "And I'm sure we can find at least *fifty* guys that would blow Chuck right out of the water."

****

"Wooooo!!!" Stella screamed, her voice just barely audible above the blaring music. No matter, the sight of her perky cheerleader body with arms raised and hips gyrating to the beat was more than enough to call attention to herself.

And attention she was getting. I'd said before that Stella was a very pretty girl. She was petite, standing only 5'3". But she had a cute doll-face, fine blonde hair, and a bubbly attitude. More than one person, myself included, had commented that she reminded them of Sara Jean Underwood, an actual Playboy Playmate, but with bigger tits. In any case, Stella was constantly up and dancing, making it plainly obvious that she was single and available; and men were flocking to her like bees to honey.

Not that Stella would give them more than an inch. Oh, she loved the attention, but she also had absolutely zero interest in hooking up with a guy and going home with him tonight. More than once, she'd let a guy buy her a drink and chat with him for as long as it took for that drink to disappear. But when the glass was empty, she returned to the table and to her friends. And then the cycle repeated itself, until she decided she'd had enough drinks and just wanted to dance.

"C'mon, E-Beth! Audrey! Let's go!"

Audrey had just finished dancing. She'd let a cute guy lure her out, but only after flashing her wedding ring. He'd stated he just wanted to have fun for a few minutes, and kept to his word by not pushing any of her boundaries for the three or four songs that they danced together. And protesting that her feet were now sore, she talked us into letting her stay at the table and watch our purses.

Paula, on the other hand, seemed to have no problems with the possibilities of hooking up with a guy and going home with him. She'd been picky so far, cutting off two guys before they got very far. But her latest dance partner seemed to be making progress, and the buxom blonde was currently rubbing her ass into his crotch on the dance floor.

So that's how Stella and I ended up dancing together. Drunk off her ass from WAY too many free cocktails, she simply closed her eyes and gyrated to the music, enjoying the head rush of gravity as she bobbed from side-to-side. Come to think of it, I was pretty drunk, too. We'd only gotten in one round before the free drinks cut off at 9pm. But the guys had started buying for us after that, and even though I wasn't actively looking for company, I still had enough free drinks come my way as well.

Now there's a curious dynamic about flirting at a club. In a group of four girls, guys aren't that shy about approaching one of the girls to ask her to dance. It's not conducive to getting free drinks (after all, you can't buy a drink for one without buying a drink for all four), but it's okay to ask one to dance, because the other three still have each other for company. That was how the evening had worked from the beginning, with all four of us holding fort at our table, being siphoned off and then returned one-by-one.

At the same time, a girl alone is obvious prey. Even when no one was approaching us as a group, Paula would split off and meander toward the bar, usually getting intercepted by someone before she got there. Like me, she had her big tits out and on full display, announcing "Hey come check me out!" to anyone who cared to look.

But despite these opposites of numbers that ultimately lead to the same results, TWO girls are somehow "not approachable". After all, you can't buy a drink for one without buying for the other, and you also can't ask one to dance without risking her abandoning the friend. The only way to approach a pair is to come as a pair of guys themselves. And that just didn't happen as often.

And that was just the way Stella and I wanted it for now. Like I've said, I'm a chemist. I'm perfectly aware of what happens to the body's system after they exercise beyond a certain point. Some call it the "runner's high". Basically, we'd been dancing long enough that our pituitary glands and hypothalami had stepped up endorphin production, functioning like an opiate to give us a sense of well-being not so dissimilar from orgasm. In short, dancing *felt good*, and we wanted to keep doing it.

But we'd had enough drinks and chatted with enough guys. She wasn't ready to get even remotely involved with a male only a day after her breakup with Chuck, and honestly I was starting to think of Teddy. (A) I got horny when I was drunk. And (B) the last time I was this drunk was the night of the Holiday Party, when I DID sleep with Teddy.