E-Beth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So instead of finding male dance partners, we danced with each other. Stella opened her eyes enough to focus on me and move her body in harmony with mine. I gyrated and swung my hips to match her movements. And little smiles spread across both our faces as we realized how in-sync we were. Dancing really is like a vertical miming of sex, and with that thought in my brain, plus my latent attraction to pretty girls, *plus* the endorphin rush, I was getting really, REALLY turned on dancing with the pretty blonde.

And I wasn't the only one. I saw the pant in the way Stella was breathing. I recognized the flush in her cheeks and the way her eyelids drooped. She might have been straight, but she was drunk enough and energized enough to be feeling good. Besides, while our current pairing was a deterrent to any solitary guys coming to try and separate us, the sight of two smokin' hot chicks practically freaking each other was enough to get a LOT of pairs of eyes watching us at rapt attention. And any girl will tell you it's quite the turn-on to know you have that many people trying to undress you with their eyes.

One brave soul DID try to approach all by his lonesome. I actually didn't notice him until I felt a strange hand gliding up my ass. And instantly, I stopped dancing and turned to glare at my molester. "Desist in your unwanted advances or be notified in a more blatant manner," I practically sneered.

The half-drunk dude just stared at me blankly. "Huh?"

"Get your fucking hand off my ass or I'll slap you so hard you'll wish I was pouring hydrochloric acid down your shorts instead."

Half-drunk dude got his hand off my ass and beat a hasty retreat. I turned back to Stella, who just looked at me with a mixture of admiration and arousal. And soon the pair of us got right back into the groove of things.

The song ended and another continued. The fast, bouncing beat of the first one was replaced by a more grooving hip-hop track; and our hips slowed down and swayed further accordingly. I got a little off-balance when I leaned a little too far and almost bumped into Stella, so I had to put my hand on her waist to correct myself. And without really thinking about it, I didn't pull my hand away.

Her eyes flashed with something as she realized this, but the pretty blonde didn't move to remove my hand. Actually, she seemed to move even closer. And by the end of that song, she'd slipped her own hand down to rest on my hip as well.

By the third song, two guys apparently worked up the nerve to approach us. They had their arms up and they started bopping to the beat to try and match our rhythm. But when they got within two feet, Stella raised her eyes and got one guy's attention, shaking her head in the negative. And obediently, the pair of them backed off.

Immediately after, Stella beckoned me toward her by curling a finger. I moved in closer, enough so that my big breasts bumped into hers a time or two. And then completely out of the blue, she wrapped a hand behind my ear, tugged me closer, and brushed her lips across mine.

A glass shattered on the floor somewhere nearby. The two of us stopped dancing, looked over to see some poor sap bending over trying to scoop up the shards of his broken highball glass. And giggling in obvious amusement, Stella just grabbed my hand and pulled me out toward the patio.

We were both still laughing when we got outside. The fenced-off area was semi-full with smokers, but Stella pulled me into a quieter, darker corner away from them while simultaneously taking deep breaths to get fresh oxygen. We were both sweaty and hot from our exertions, steam rising off our scantily-clad bodies in the cool March air. But we wouldn't feel the chill for a while as we calmed down from the momentary excitement.

"Ohmigawd..." Stella laughed. "I haven't done that in years!"

Now outside and shielded from the thumping music, I could actually hear her without straining my ears. I chuckled. "What? Danced with another girl?"

"No," the pretty blonde blushed. "Kissed another girl. I think it had the exact same result the last time too. Only plastic Solo cups don't shatter quite like that."

I giggled and nodded agreeably.

"What about you?" Stella grinned at me. "You seem the aggressive, experimental type. You ever kissed a girl before that?"

"Of course," I laughed. *Oh, if only you knew, honey.* "Don't all guys love to watch?"

Stella laughed and nodded. "Oh, this has been a fun night..." she sighed. "Thanks, E-Beth. Thanks for dragging me out."

"Of course. You're my friend. You were there for me after Chad. How could I do any less?"

Stella smiled, her head a little wobbly. "I didn't do a damn thing when you broke up with Chad. You were more angry than sad. And then you almost immediately got wrapped up in your Grant drama."

"Still..."

She sighed, her eyes unfocused. "I'll be fine. Chuck isn't worth crying over. Fuck, he was lousy in bed, too. Did I ever tell you that?"

I laughed. "Uh, no. I don't think so."

She scowled. "Seriously, dancing in there with *you* got me hornier than he's made me in six months. I haven't been truly sexually satisfied in WAY too long."

"Aww... I'll bet it wasn't that bad." I rubbed her shoulder.

A twinkle came into Stella's green eyes and she conspiratorially leaned in close enough to bump her forehead into mine. And from that close, she covered our mouths and asked, "How's Teddy in bed? Is he still doing it for you?"

I blinked and backed up in surprise. I wouldn't have expected her to so blatantly ask about my sex life. Then again, she was drunk. And actually, so was I. So I just grinned and growled, "Oh, Teddy is *fantastic!*"

Stella took one envious look at the expression on my face, and then backed away and groaned. "Ohhh... I'm SOOO jealous. Does he have a big dick?"

Yep, still drunk. "It's fabulous. Maybe not the biggest I've ever seen. But it's niiice. And he certainly knows how to use it. I mean, when we first got together, he got so worked up he'd pop off pretty fast. But he's young, he always gets it up fast again."

"Oh, that's right... You said you guys did it like five times the first night you got together."

It wasn't our first night together, but I wasn't going to bring that up right now. "Yeah... we certainly did," I moaned dreamily.

Stella moaned as well, her eyes going distant. "Ohhh... I need to get properly *laid*..." she whined. "But it's so HARD to find a good man! How did you do it?"

I grinned and shook my head. "I have no idea."

"No fair..."

"There are plenty of guys in there who'd be happy to give you their best shot."

Stella frowned and looked back to the door. "Yeah, but it's a crapshoot. There's no way of knowing if they're wonderful on the outside and miserable assholes on the inside. And with my luck lately, I'd probably pick one who secretly has a pencil-dick that squirts and goes limp inside thirty seconds."

I laughed at that little bit of imagery, but then a truly naughty thought came to mind. Hey, my very good friend Stella needed to get properly laid after a bad boyfriend. My own very good boyfriend Teddy had been so wonderful to me, treating me like a princess. And... I'd always wanted a chance to at least see Stella naked, if not worm my way into her panties. If I hadn't been drunk, the rational part of my brain probably would have intercepted the message before it got to my mouth. But I *was* drunk, and before I'd realized it, I'd already blurted, "Well then, I guess I'll just have to bring you home with me and have Teddy himself screw your fucking head off!"

Stella's eyes flew WIDE open in abject shock. Her jaw dropped and her eyes were fluttering rapidly. "Oh, E-Beth! I would never think to move in on your boyfriend, and-"

"I'm serious," I cut her off, again without really thinking about it. Despite Stella's protestation, her nipples were rock hard and poking the material of her shirt. And I saw the new sweat forming at her brow as her face flushed a new shade of pink.

My hormones were certainly driving me. Stella was a babe, and I'd long harbored some fantasies about getting her into my bed. So throwing caution to the wind, I stepped forward and wrapped my hands around the pretty blonde's waist. I pulled her crotch against mine, mashed my tits against hers, and put my lips next to her ear. And then in my deepest, most seductive voice, I crooned, "Come home with me. Let me watch Teddy fuck your brains out. I've trained my man very well, and I promise you he'll give you the ride of your life." And then again, without really thinking about it, I pushed my nose down to her neck, inhaling my pretty friend's sweet scent, and I started nibbling on her sensitive skin.

Stella's chest was dramatically rising and falling, pushing against mine as she took great big breaths of excitement. When I turned my face to hers, her big green eyes were luminous and in awe, staring at me with both fear and arousal. She didn't say a word. She just stared at me. And as I looked at her beautiful face, I simply couldn't help myself anymore as I closed the gap between us and softly pressed my lips against hers.

Her hands had been on my shoulders, and her fingers tightened the moment our mouths met. She didn't resist, but she didn't kiss me back, either. And at that moment, I think she started to get the implication of what I was suggesting. I wasn't just offering to loan my boyfriend to her. I was implying a threesome... with both of us.

Maybe I'd pushed her too far.

Forcing myself to calm down, I relaxed my grip around her waist and purposefully backed myself away. I didn't step back; I merely held myself a few inches in front of her face. And I watched the riot of emotions running through Stella's eyes as she stared back at me: lust, fear, shame, and excitement. I watched her heavy breathing speed up as her heartbeat must have been absolutely racing.

And then I watched her eyes sharpen as she obviously reached the point of telling herself "*fuck it*". And Stella grabbed my head and kissed me again.

Well, Teddy DID say he could handle anything I threw at him.

****

Audrey drove me and Stella home. She was a bit of a mama hen and our designated driver for tonight. She would also have brought Paula back, but the buxom blonde had found... other... means for getting home (if she got home tonight at all).

It was a good thing I was riding shotgun. If I'd been in the backseat with Stella, I'm not sure I would've been able to keep my hands off her. And as wonderful as Audrey was as a friend, she was also a gossip and I had no idea how she would have handled me and Stella drunkenly groping each other in her car.

At least she wasn't suspicious of Stella spending the night with me. This soon after the breakup with Chuck, everyone was extra attentive to our youngest member. So when Stella told Audrey she didn't want to be alone tonight and was crashing at my place, Audrey didn't even bat an eye.

When we got to my condo, Stella and I said our goodnights to Audrey before walking a little stiffly (and wobbly at the same time) up to my door. My heart was thumping in my chest as I pondered my next move. I was still horny as hell and really wanted this. But in all my playing around with other girls, I'd never had to seduce one; all the other chicks I'd slept with had been bi or lez before I'd shown up on the scene, with the one exception of Amber in college when we'd first gotten curious together.

Stella removed any doubt from the equation as soon as we walked in the door. I closed and locked it behind me. And when I turned around to give Stella a nervous but hopeful smile, she simply pushed me back against the door, tilted my head down to hers, and pressed her lips firmly against mine.

So sweet...

Eventually, we broke apart and smiled at each other. And then remembering the third part to this little ménage, I dug into my purse and pulled out my cell phone. But before I held down the speed dial to my boyfriend, I gave Stella a serious look. Despite her bold gesture, the pretty blonde was still clearly nervous. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

Stella took a deep breath, and then gave me a little smile. "Shouldn't *I* be the one asking if you're sure you want to share your boyfriend?"

I chuckled and grinned. "I'm sure. You have *no* idea how hot it makes me just thinking about him pounding you into my bed."

Stella's lower lip quivered, and she let out an adorable breathy moan. Her eyelids fluttered and she nodded. "Then yes. I'm sure." And for good measure, her green-eyed gaze swept rather appreciatively up and down my body as well.

Grinning, I held down the button and waited for him to pick up. Sure enough, my man was excited to hear from me. "E-Beth!"

"Heyyy, lover," I hummed seductively.

"You're back from the club?"

"Yeah."

"Did you have a good time?" Teddy asked with sincere interest.

"Yeah, I had a *great* time. But I've got a problem." I turned my voice into a schoolgirl pout. "I'm drunk and I'm horny and I need you to take care of my problem for me."

Teddy chuckled and then I could hear him covering the phone with one hand. No doubt, he was walking away to somewhere a little more private. "Right now?" he whispered in both surprise and excitement.

"Right now," I husked. "And, I've got a... petite... surprise for you." I giggled, staring right at Stella, still a little tipsy from the alcohol.

"I'll be right there," he replied quickly.

Teddy and I said our goodbyes and then hung up. Stella was sitting on the couch by now. I asked if she wanted anything else to drink, and she just asked for water. I got us two and moved to sit beside her on the couch. She sipped at the glass and then looked at me a little nervously. "You've done this before, haven't you?"

I looked at her seriously and nodded. While she looked at me with both arousal and nervousness, I only looked at her with arousal. "Have you?" I asked gently.

Stella blushed and looked down as if embarrassed. But she nodded and replied, "Sort of."

"Sort of?"

She blushed again. And then after taking another sip of water and another deep breath, she explained. "Three years ago. Sophie was my roommate. It wasn't too different from tonight, actually. She was this really beautiful brunette, like you."

I blushed, "Stop it."

Stella rolled her eyes and relaxed considerably. "You're such a dork. You always think I'm joking whenever I tell you how gorgeous you are. Anyways, we'd been best friends and roommates for a while. We'd been to a few parties, and you know how guys like to watch two girls dancing together. We'd already kissed a few times, not to turn each other on, but just to get reactions from the boys."

I nodded. It made *me* hot to watch two girls making out. Not that watching two guys did a thing for me. But two girls? Hell, yeah.

"Anyways," Stella continued, starting to look nervous again. "One night, we both got home after deciding none of the guys at the party were worth hooking up with. But we were both horny and single. I made a comment about needing to jill off, and so did she."

I started to get an idea of where this was going, but I waited patiently.

Stella took another deep breath and then looked up at me. "One thing led to another. I started rubbing myself... she started rubbing herself. She moved in to kiss me. I wanted to touch her boobs. We both got naked and started really making out with each other; but we never got past second base, actually. We both fingered the other to orgasms, but that was as far as it went."

I nodded, feeling some nerves of my own. If that was as far as Stella had gone, then was she ready for me to go all the way? If I pushed her, would she regret everything? I didn't know if I could handle losing her as my best friend at work. "How were things between you and her afterward?" I asked hesitantly.

Stella looked up at me and seemed to realize what I was getting at. She smiled and shook her head. "I have no regrets. Sophie and I are still good friends today, even though she moved back home. Once we'd sobered up, we were awkward around each other for about a week. But then we went to a party the next weekend and then came home and did the exact same thing. It definitely wasn't anything regular. But before she moved away, I think Sophie and I masturbated each other a dozen or so times."

I sighed with relief.

Stella sighed nostalgically. "She was *such* a good kisser. So different from any guy I've ever been with."

"I know what you mean," I said sagely.

Stella bit her lip and looked at me warily. "Why do I get the feeling you're an old hat at this?"

I leaned forward and touched her cheek. Smiling warmly, I said, "I'm bisexual. I'm sorry I never told you before, but you seemed pretty straight and I didn't want to weird you out."

She blinked a few times. "Bisexual? So... you've done this a lot, haven't you?"

I nodded. "Mostly in college. But a few times since I've moved out here. I still like guys more. I eventually want to get married and have a family and all that. But there's something just so different about a woman's touch. It's... well... hopefully I'll get to show you soon."

Stella closed her eyes, breathed deeply, and leaned her cheek into my palm. She collected herself, and then opened her eyes, staring at me with an intense green gaze. "Show me now."

****

She was perfect. Stella was like a living Barbie Doll, letting me take the lead and do whatever I really wanted to her. Her skin was flushed from both alcohol and excitement. And she quivered every single time I touched her, no matter *where* I touched her.

We started with kissing. Kissing, Stella could wrap her head around. We held each other's head there on the couch, just absorbing the sensations of lips and tongues melding together with an intimately yielding softness.

Stella didn't resist when I slid a hand down to her shoulder, then down her arm, and underneath to hold her side. She actually turned her torso to me when I moved to cup her breast, and soon she'd reached both of her hands to my bigger mounds. We broke then, so that I could pull my dress off and give her better access to my tits. And she surprised me with her aggression in reaching around me to unhook my bra and free the prominent globes.

"I've wanted to do this for *months*," Stella cooed before ducking her head and wrapping her lips around the nipple of my right breast. She suckled and moaned, letting her eyes roll up into her head as she savored the flavor of my skin, musky with sweat after dancing at the club.

Taking her cue, I similarly began to strip her out of her clothes. But at the last moment, I picked her head up and said, "Let's go into the bedroom."

Drunk on lust more than alcohol now, Stella nodded and let me stand her up. But then it was *she* almost dragging *me* down the hallway and into my bedroom. And once there, she helped me strip off her dress so that she was down to her underwear alone while I stood there completely topless.

The two of us were just getting into the groove of things when the doorbell rang. I cursed the interruption for a moment before remembering just WHY the doorbell would be ringing. And a fresh surge of excitement shot through me as I picked my head up and looked into my friend's eyes. "He's here."

Stella looked even more excited than me.

I got up and quickly pulled on a robe to answer the door. I checked to make sure it was Teddy, and soon my wonderful boyfriend had his tongue down my throat while he kicked the door shut behind him. He had enough presence of mind to break away long enough to lock it. I then vaulted myself into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist while he supported me. And he kissed me fiercely before ducking his head into my naked cleavage and nuzzling himself between my tits.