E-Beth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had almost reached my first orgasm, what with Amber's expert cunnilingus and David's attention to my upper body and face. But just before I got there, Amber suddenly pulled away from my crotch and reached to her husband. She grabbed his hips and rolled him over me. And then holding David's cock in her hands, she guided him to my entrance and spanked his ass to get him to plow all the way into me with a single thrust.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, the sudden penetration just perfect to put me over the top. My feet kicked down and bounced both mine and David's hips a few inches off the mattress, our groins pressed completely together. His tongue re-invaded my mouth even while I howled the ecstasy of my climax. Plus, before my orgasm abated, David suddenly hunched upwards, driving his shaft into the upper part of my pussy so his pelvic bone could rub against my clit. And it also gave Amber enough room to dive into our joining, her tongue on his balls and on my pussylips, titillating my senses enough that I quickly jerked and spasmed in an aftershock climax to follow the first.

My friends let me rest for a minute to recover after that. While I lay flat on my back, panting rapidly as I came down from my high, Amber came around to kiss me and playfully slobber my own orgasmic nectar all over my face. David remained at full depth inside me, his cock pulsing with his own need, a pleasant vibration deep within my vaginal tunnel.

I looked at the two of them and then chuckled. "You know, this is the first time I've ever slept with a married man."

Amber and David looked at each other before breaking into their own grins. And then Amber cocked an eyebrow at me. "You trying to steal my husband?"

I shook my head. "Of course not."

She nodded. "I believe you. And because I believe you, I'm just going to sit back here and rub this basketball on my belly while I watch my husband fuck the shit outta you. Okay?"

I grinned. "Okay."

****

Amber didn't *quite* just sit back and watch. She helped out quite a bit by leaning over to kiss me and suck on my sensitive nipples while David rhythmically humped his gorgeous dick in and out of my pussy. In the end, he nutted his load deep inside me. And Amber had been rubbing herself several inches *below* her belly, so that she came at the same time David did, the tension in her eyes showing how turned on she was to watch her husband sperming me.

And of course, she just HAD to slurp all that sperm out of my cunt and then snowball it all right back into my mouth.

*Yummy.*

Anyways, David had to go to work then. Amber herself was already working reduced hours in preparation for her maternity leave, and she was able to spend the day at home with me. I made myself useful by puttering around, helping her clean up and take care of a few things she'd just been too lazy to do with her baby preparations and general lack of energy at this stage of her pregnancy.

I'd forgotten just how much I missed my college friends. While I was IN college, I took for granted that Amber, David, Diane, and Phyllis would be just down the hallway in my own house. I took for granted that I would see my other friends every day on campus, in my classes, or just walking down the sidewalk. For four years now, I'd carved out my own little world where I lived alone in my condo, worked 60 hours a week at the office and in the labs, and only really came out to socialize with the girls at lunches or on Friday afternoons at Monahan's.

Sure, I'd had boyfriends. Even if I didn't have *close* friends in the city, I knew people who'd invite me out to bars and the like, putting me in position to meet cute guys. But I'd never formed a clique, a base, or a close-knit circle like I had with David and Amber before. Outside of those brief dating relationships, I'd never even spent more than a few hours over an entire *week* with someone socially.

Well, not until Teddy and Stella. I'd been spending every weekend with my lovers. And we had a few weeknights thrown in as well. I missed them, but if those relationships failed, then I'd be back to square one. And as I pondered those looming failures, I seriously worried about my appeal and ability to find people to replace them.

"I'm not hot enough to find or land the really awesome guys like David," I complained. Of course, Amber quickly started beating me over the head with how annoyed she was by my lack of self-esteem.

And then she asked me the most important questions: "Do you really want to find another guy? Or do you want Teddy?"

I sighed. "I want Teddy. I know it doesn't make sense. He's not a devastatingly handsome and charming guy that makes me wet just to look at him. He's not older and mature. He's not fabulously wealthy or highly accomplished. He's nothing I told myself I wanted before. But he just adores me. He's worshipped me for a year, and he treats me like a queen. He embraces my sexual kinks, and he's got such a youthful enthusiasm that when I'm with him, I feel so... alive."

"Maybe that's *why* he's the right one for you," Amber smiled and patted my back. "He's nothing you told yourself you wanted, but he's everything you really *need*."

I pondered that for a little while. And then Amber squeezed my hand and looked at me a little wistfully. "And this isn't *only* about your boyfriend, either. Would you really want to replace your best friend? Or do you really like being with Stella?"

I sighed and thought about that. There was a reason Stella and I had hit it off so well right from the beginning. She had the bubbly, youthful, and optimistic attitude that kept me from sinking into my constant anxieties and depressions. At the same time, she'd always taken a genuine interest in my well-being, whether it be supporting me during the whole Grant thing or just keeping me in the loop with the latest office gossip. On top of that, she'd really taken to exploring her bi-curious side, and there was no denying my physical attraction to the perky blonde. As hard as it had been for me to find an authentically nice guy like Teddy, I would probably have an even harder time finding someone quite like Stella.

I sighed, "I miss my friends."

Amber nodded. "Then maybe you should call them back."

****

I probably should have called Teddy and Stella immediately. It had already been more than 24 hours since I'd walked out of Argen in a rage, turning off my cell phone and flying away without telling anyone. If they were the people I truly thought they were, they'd be worried about me.

But I wasn't ready just yet. I didn't know what I'd say to them, other than that I was okay and that I would eventually come home. I also didn't know how they would react. I'd done a pretty dramatic thing to them, walking out and cutting off all contact. If they were still my friends, if they still cared about me, they'd probably feel a little hurt that I didn't understand. If they really WERE cheating on me, then this would be their opportunity to get rid of me and start their own relationship, and I didn't think I could cope if that was the case.

Life is like one big chemistry experiment. Even when you know all the elements involved, they can react in unexpected ways. Sometimes the unexpected reactions are good; sometimes they're not. On occasion, the reactions are even explosive.

Still, it's best to have an *idea* of what reaction you're going to get *before* you start mixing the chemicals. And I needed more time to think.

Well, and I wanted more time to fuck, too. I hadn't seen my best friends since their wedding five months ago, and the morning's quick session wasn't nearly enough. Amber accepted my decision not to call Teddy or Stella just yet. And then she went into planning mode for how best to greet her husband.

We settled for what works best: boobs. Amber dolled herself up in lacy red lingerie with a matching transparent red peignoir that she left unbelted to expose her round belly and expose her cleavage. While not yet as big as my 34DDs, Amber's tits had been growing as her pregnancy progressed, and she told me her nipples were extra-sensitive as well.

As for me, I was still stuck with the clothes and underwear I'd worn directly from the office yesterday, which meant my lingerie was more functional than titillating. There was no way my wider hips would fit into Amber's skinny panties, but we managed to find a black shelf-bra with that would support my melons if we pushed it to the very last set of hooks. The bra was designed to expose the nipples, so it really just meant there was more breast meat jiggling on top of the half-cups than usual. And even though my boobs weren't swelling in preparation for milk-production, I'd always had extremely sensitive nipples, and Amber wasted no time leaning over and suckling on the tender teats.

Amber was still suckling when David got home from work. Amber knew his schedule, and right when he walked in the bedroom door, I was sitting up against the headboard while she was on all fours, getting a nice face-full of E-Beth tits.

I watched David's jaw go slack as he first zeroed in on his wife's ass, semi-covered by the transparent peignoir and lace panties. I then watched as he tracked upwards to my chest, his eyes widening as he took in my glorious breasts put on full display by the shelf-bra. Just for good measure, I then reached a finger down to tilt Amber's chin up to me. And I swear David nearly came in his shorts when he saw me and his gorgeous blonde wife exchange a sloppy, wet, tongue-filled kiss.

I started giggling then. Amber giggled with me before turning her head around and grinning back at her husband. "Welcome home, honey."

David just grinned and started pulling off his clothing.

Old habits die hard. And even though we hadn't been together for months, and hadn't seen nearly enough of each other in the four years since graduation, the three of us still came together like we'd been screwing as a threesome every day of our lives. No words were needed. All the communication took place with our eyes and hands. We simply *moved* together.

Once naked, David first went to Amber for a welcoming kiss. They affectionately locked lips, as much in love as ever, before turning their dual attention to me. David kissed me as well before joining Amber in nursing at my tits. But after a few minutes, I pushed him away and gestured him over behind his wife.

Amber got the hint and shuffled down the bed. She took the time to drag my black panties away, tossing them off the bed before ducking her head to begin slurping at me. She paused for a few seconds when David entered her, but once he established a steady rhythm, she went right back to work on me.

I got one good orgasm that way. Only a few people in the world knew just how to eat me, and Amber was one of the best. But I had a craving for cock, and after dumping my first load of honey into Amber's face, I moved around and parked myself on all fours right next to my best friend.

But Amber was in a playful mood. The instant David started to withdraw from her and switch over to me, she reached back and grabbed his ass, holding him inside her. David arched an eyebrow questioningly, but Amber shook her head and grinned, fucking herself back on her husband's prick. I got it: she was getting fucked and didn't want to give up her cock just yet.

I whimpered pitifully, but Amber just grinned and shook her head. 'Me, first,' was the message in her eyes. And then closing her eyes and thrusting her jaw out, she groaned ecstatically and began fucking her husband harder.

David didn't totally neglect me. He reached over and caressed my ass with his right hand. He even dipped his fingers into my honeypot, stirring them around while dragging out my natural lubrication and using it to rub my clit quite pleasurably. But he didn't pull out and switch over to fucking me. I whimpered and turned my head around to him, begging with my eyes. But David just grinned and shook his head. And then he reached out to my hand and tugged it over into Amber's crotch.

David WAS a loving and considerate husband, after all. And he knew the score: If I wanted to get fucked, I had to satisfy Amber first.

So I rolled onto my side and focused on fingering my best friend. David could still get to my crotch with his own hand when he wanted, and I could do a better job on Amber. With David's thick dick pistoning in and out of her tight pussy, and my fingers rubbing at her love button and tweaking her nipples, the gorgeous blonde soon tensed up and moaned, gasping, "Ohhhh..." as a pleasant orgasm swept through her.

Now that Amber had been taken care of, I sighed in relief and dropped my hands away. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs in anticipation of getting pounded. But Amber giggled and glanced over at me. "Not yet. I'm not done yet."

"Awww..." I whined, but at the gleam in Amber's eyes, I nodded. She wasn't doing it to be mean. We both knew that delaying my gratification would pay off in the long run.

Still, Amber was getting tired, so she rolled onto her back as well. David then reached down and pulled his wife's hips to the edge of the bed, pushing her legs back until she was in a horizontal split. And then he re-entered her to begin thrusting away. This new position also gave me full access to her chest, and after parting the gossamer robe and unsnapping the front-loading bra, it was my turn to feast my lips on the blonde's sensitive teats.

*One more orgasm,* I promised myself. *One more and she'll let him fuck me.* With renewed determination, I sought out all of Amber's hot spots, tweaking nipples, caressing nerve bundles, and making out with my best friend with sloppy, lustful kisses.

Amber got her orgasm. Unfortunately for me, so did David. I *felt* more than heard the blonde's breath tightening as I kissed her. She whimpered as the fires stoked within her core, building and building and building before suddenly exploding with a powerful intensity. Her whole body shook and shuddered as she screamed out, "AAAAHHHH!!!"

And then a second later, David joined her by growling, "HHRRRKKKK!" as he slammed forward a final time and began filling his wife with his creamy load.

DAMMIT!

Expectedly, David deflated inside of Amber's snatch. After panting to catch their breaths, the happy couple slowly disengaged and David moved around to sit beside his wife, reaching down to caress her sweaty brow.

Meanwhile, I whimpered with pent-up need. "Pleeeease?" I was even too wound up to slurp out the creampie. I needed cock. And I needed it NOW.

Amber giggled and flashed me a naughty look. The twinkle in her blue eyes was even more annoying. But at least she said, "Okay. Gimme one more orgasm, and I'll let him fuck you."

"Promise?" I whined like a petulant teenager.

Amber grinned. "I promise."

Thankfully, Amber kept her word. We repositioned her so that her head was hanging off the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide as I ducked between her thighs and began slurping jism out. The taste of David was enough to keep my lust at bay... for now... But at the same time, it made me even more anxious to feel his big dick inside me. At the other end, David stood next to the bed and fed his cock into his wife's mouth. Upside-down, Amber nursed at it, feeling it grow from her ministrations and slowly elongate until it was pushing into her throat.

I'm not sure what turned Amber on more, my cunnilingus, or feeling her husband's cock stretching her mouth. Whatever it was, the moment she finally deep-throated his renewed erection, her eyes popped open and she moaned a muffled, "Mmph!" as she came.

The instant I heard it, as well as felt the sudden tension in her legs, I picked my head up. I scrambled up my best friend's half-naked body, and from inches away, I desperately whined, "Okay, you got your orgasm. Now PLEASE will you let him fuck me?"

It was funny to watch Amber try to giggle with David's cock still in her throat. But he pulled back, and Amber nodded while coughing slightly. Unwilling to wait a second longer, I flipped around and parked myself on all fours right beside her, presenting my ass to David. And Amber herself reached back and fed his rock hard erection into my wet pussy.

I started moaning happily the instant the head penetrated, and David rammed the last few inches in one thrust, causing me to groan, "Fuck yeahhhh..."

Still on her back, Amber then slid her head under me and directly beneath my joining with her husband. Her tongue reached up to wrap around my clit while David was rhythmically pumping me. And I was quickly moaning up a storm in mixed pleasure and relief. *FINALLY.*

In. Out. Stretch. Release. It felt so gooood. But at the same time, it was just physical. I loved David. I would tell him I loved him. But it wasn't such a different love from what I felt for Amber. They were both my friends. And we were intimate. But we weren't romantic. I saw no conflict between what I was doing with them and what I felt for Teddy.

And if there was no conflict, then why NOT get these *wonderful* feelings as often as humanly possible? Amber ate me with a skill and experience that was simply amazing. And David, the man who had taken my virginity all those years ago, still knew *exactly* how to push my buttons.

Speaking of buttons, I had no warning before Amber suddenly reached up and grabbed onto my asscheeks, holding them apart. I was just craning my head around to see what was going on as I felt the first squirt of lube shooting up my rectum. And then before I got turned around, I felt David swiftly exit my cunt, center his cock, and then ram it up my ass.

I shrieked in surprise. And then as I felt him burrowing even deeper into my bowels, I giggled and screamed, "Oh, I'm going to get you for that!"

Despite my words, I made no moves to stop either of my lovers. I just threw my hips back against David's invading cock, trying to cram an extra half-inch up my asshole to savor every possible feeling of fullness I could get.

David grabbed onto my hips, using them as leverage to really pound his way up my back door. Amber laughed into my crotch, the vibrations adding even more pleasure to my overstimulated pussy. And all at once, I felt my entire body tense up, my sphincter clench, and a nuclear blast of pleasure detonate deep inside me.

"AAAAUUUUGHHH!" I screamed as I came.

"NNNNGHHH!" David grunted as he began erupting hot lava up my ass.

"YES!" Amber giggled, still munching on my clit.

And then we collapsed on the bed.

Breathing heavily, I lay flat on my belly, my big tits crushed against the mattress beneath me. I was pinned in place by David, who had tumbled onto my back when I fell. His cock was still lodged in my rectum, slowly softening amidst a pool of his own jism floating around my bowels. And Amber managed to slide herself out of the way before my legs buckled, so she was lying next to us with a goofy grin on her face.

"Welcome home, honey," Amber giggled.

"Nnnrrrnngh..." David and I seemed to groan at the same time.

But we couldn't just lie there and relax. A new sound got our collective attention.

*[DING-DONG!]*

****

*[DING-DONG!]*

The three of us collectively looked at each other, wondering if one of the others knew what was going on. It sounded like the doorbell to me, and David picked his head up to ask, "Expecting anyone?"

Amber frowned and shook her head. "Uh, no."

At that, David quickly scrambled up, slowly extracting his cock from my asshole and then grabbing a tissue to wipe himself up before jumping into his shorts. Amber tossed him his white undershirt, and messily dressed, David headed out for the front door.

The doorbell rang once more before David got to it, but then Amber and I heard the sounds of male voices talking. There was a tone of surprise in David's voice, but nothing alarming. Still, Amber glanced over at me and nodded to my clothes.