E-Beth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, Teddy, Stella, Audrey, and I were at rapt attention, leaning forward in anticipation of what was coming next.

Paula just shook her head in agony. "It WAS a girl on the other end. Her name is Melissa, and get this, she's *Maggie's* little sister. Maggie: as in Grant's *ex- fiancée*. Grant didn't catch Maggie screwing his brother. *Maggie* caught GRANT screwing her little sister! And Melissa fucking got pregnant! THAT'S why Grant ran away! Melissa just had the baby a few weeks ago. And she had a DNA test run to confirm that the baby is GRANT'S! She wants child support. *That's* why he was freaking out. Because he's a LYING, CHEATING, *BASTARD*!!!"

Nobody stopped Paula from screaming that time. Audrey just sat down next to her, wrapping her arms around Paula in a warm hug. The rest of us just stared in stunned silence.

Through her sobs, Paula finally picked her head up and stared at me with red-rimmed eyes. "I should have known when he was such a callous jerk to you, E-Beth. You should be so glad you didn't end up sleeping with him. I made such a mistake. And right now, I feel so... dirty... knowing I let that sonovabitch into me." She put her face back in her hands, and went on bawling.

Teddy patted my arm, and only then did I realize I was squeezing his hand so tightly I was surprised I hadn't deformed his fingers. I relaxed my grip, and then looking up into my loving man's clear blue-gray eyes, I sighed happily. Yeah, I was really glad I'd found Teddy instead.

****

*-- AUGUST 2007 --*

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod," Teddy babbled as he literally *ran* into my office. He circled around my desk and rather spastically shooed me away from the keyboard. So bewildered, I rolled my chair back to give my boyfriend space.

He promptly went down on one knee (facing the keyboard, not me), and started toggling over and rapid-clicking the mouse. Buried in my projects folder, he called up my old project, the one with the trifluoperazine problem. And then he started tapping out a sequence of commands.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Wait, wait," he stammered, his eyes wide open and glued to the monitor.

"That's a dead project. Believe me, I tried everything."

"WAIT," Teddy said firmly, and then started giggling. That's right: my manly boyfriend was *giggling*.

"What are you *doing*?" I huffed.

"Jeez, take a *hint* woman!" Teddy turned his head to me, a twinkle in his eyes to match the buoyancy of his grin. And then he went back to typing.

I took a deep breath and started analyzing what Teddy was doing. He was using our computer modeling software to call up a new chemical and add it to my compound. "That's an aliphatic compound," I pointed out. "That'll make the extrapyramidal side-effects worse, not better."

"Not this one. It's a variant on levomepromazine. I was working with Jenkins in the lab when I came across it. It jogged my memory, and I immediately thought about this old project. And I THINK it just might work!" Teddy continued tapping out commands, changing parameters. And a few seconds later, he finished up and hit the buttons to spit out a diagnostic feedback.

"Shit," Teddy groaned. "The sedative effects are off the charts! This'll put the patient to sleep! Dammit!" Teddy spanked the desk, making a loud slapping noise. And then he put his forehead down on the tabletop.

He looked sincerely disappointed, but I reached over and patted his shoulder. "It was a really good idea. And hey, the computer isn't always right. Believe me. I KNOW. This might still work in the labs."

Teddy scowled. "The sedative numbers won't be THAT far off." And sighing, he rocked back on his heels and put a hand to his forehead. "I THOUGHT I had it."

Huffing, Teddy put his head back down and looked dejected. But my eyes were glued to the monitor. *It couldn't work, could it?* Silently, I rolled forward in my chair, reached out to the keyboard tray, and swung it over to myself. And almost mindlessly, I began typing out a series of commands.

"What are you doing? It doesn't work." Teddy sighed. "It'll never work."

"Typical Capricorn," I commented with a smirk. "Pessimistic and fatalistic when things aren't going your way."

Teddy chuckled at that, then stood back up and leaned over the desk. He moved to the side so that I could roll into my normal position and type even faster. "Wait... what are you...? You can't do that!"

"Why not?" I hummed, a grin spreading across my face.

"It's not... that's just a common element... I mean, that solution just isn't... isn't..."

"Elegant?" I queried.

Teddy grunted.

"Yeah, I've heard that a lot lately. But..." I finished out with three final keystrokes, and the diagnostic began scrolling across the screen. "Voilà!"

Teddy's jaw dropped. "But... but..."

"You said the sedative was the problem. I fixed it."

"By slapping a piece of duct tape over it!"

I shrugged. "The screw socket for a leg on my foyer table wore down, making the whole thing wiggle. I slapped a piece of duct tape over it to keep the screw in place. Been like that for years since before I knew you. And I'll bet you've never noticed it."

Teddy blinked rapidly. Staring at the screen. And then after another few seconds, he turned and stared at me with a big grin on his face. "Elizabeth, you're a genius!"

I grinned, "I know. Dontcha love me?"

He bent, took my face in his hands, and kissed me. "You know I do."

I giggled. "C'mon. Let's get down to the lab. I wanna see if this actually *works*!"

****

It worked. No one was more impressed than Alfred when we turned in the report. And I was quick to give Teddy credit. "It was his idea to use the levomepromazine-variant."

Teddy shook his head. "But E-Beth was the one who made it work. I *never* would have thought of that last step."

Alfred chuckled in that warm, grandfatherly way he had. "You *both* should be congratulated. That was brilliant chemistry, all around. We'll get started on the FDA filing right away."

I couldn't help myself. I did a little happy dance and then turned and flung myself at Teddy, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as I hugged him fiercely.

"Whoa, whoa, children," Alfred's voice grounded me, making me quickly drop to the floor and fix my skirt. But there was still a smile on his face. "We're not done yet. I suggest you get to work on all the forms."

"Yes, sir." I nodded. Teddy nodded as well. And then together, we skipped out of Alfred's office.

I was still giggling when we passed Stella's cubicle on the way to my office. The perky blonde raised her eyebrows at us and commented, "You two look to be in a good mood."

"We solved the trifluoperazine problem!" I gushed happily.

"Okay..." Stella drawled. "I'll pretend that I have a clue what the hell you just said."

I just rushed into Stella's cubicle, grabbed her arms, and yanked her up onto her feet. And then holding onto the blonde's hands, I promptly did my happy dance, bouncing around and dragging her up with me.

Ten seconds later, I let go of Stella's hands. At least she was giggling with me. And then with a beaming smile, I said, "Call the girls. We're going to Monahan's. And the drinks are on ME!"

Twenty minutes later, all five of us were at our usual table at Monahan's.

Thirty minutes after that, all five of us were nicely buzzed, although we pretty much stopped at that point to make sure nobody got too drunk.

And then twenty minutes after that, Audrey stood up and told us she had to go home. "It's a Wednesday," she said by way of apology. "I've got to get home before my husband starts to worry."

We all chuckled at that and bade her goodbye. Paula took her cue to leave as well. "I don't have a husband to worry about, but I've got a class at the gym I need to make if I ever want to *find* one."

That got the girls scolding Paula about her figure, which was dynamite, by the way. So Audrey and Paula left, leaving me alone with my two favorite people in the world: Teddy and Stella.

Rather than go home, Stella called over the waiter for another round. And once we all got our drinks, she raised her glass and toasted me, "To E-Beth, congratulations for finally figuring out the next great wünderdrug that will improve peoples' lives, and more importantly, improve my bank account when profit sharing comes down."

"Hear, hear," Teddy cheered.

"And to Teddy," Stella added. "For making it all possible. Not only did you give E-Beth the idea she needed to finish her design, but you've made my best friend the absolute happiest girl in the world. And she deserves it. You both deserve each other. I love you both."

"Aww," I gushed and immediately leaned over to hug my best friend. I patted her back, and felt the tiniest of shudders go through her body. Instantly, I knew that something was wrong, so I pulled back and stared at my friend. "Hey... what is it?"

Stella sighed and tried to put up a brave smile. "It's nothing really."

I raised my eyebrows. "Stella..."

"No, really. It's nothing..."

I just gave her The Look, and Stella crumbled. "Nicolas and I broke up," she sighed. "It just wasn't working out."

"Oh, honey..." I hugged my friend again. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to. But then you had this big success and you wanted to go out and celebrate and the last thing I wanted to do was be a downer." Stella sighed. "It's okay. I'm okay."

I glanced behind me to Teddy, who was watching us with sympathetic concern. I read his eyes, and then I turned back to my friend, suggesting, "Why don't you come home with us tonight? We can talk everything out, take as much time as you need."

"Oh, I couldn't," Stella looked over at Teddy. "Today's your big day. I'm sure you want to celebrate, and I know you, E-Beth. 'Celebrating' means *celebrating*." Her eyebrows waggled suggestively.

I let my hand drop down onto Stella's thigh. And without even thinking about it, I said softly, "Then come 'celebrate' with us."

Stella got the hint immediately. Her breath quickened, and she searched through my eyes. I didn't want to pressure her, so I just left my gaze one of casual interest. But I hadn't been with another girl since Stella had split apart from me and Teddy, and my blonde friend was right: I wanted to *celebrate*.

"We're all friends," I said quietly. "No commitments. Nothing permanent. Just... you look like you could use some company after the whole thing with Nicolas. And it's not like we haven't done this before."

Stella's eyes glanced over to Teddy, gauging the interest in his eyes as well. And then she flicked her gaze back to me. "Just as friends?"

"Well," I smiled. "Special friends."

Stella reached down and caressed the back of my hand, which was still on her thigh. "Let's go."

****

We were in my bedroom, back where it had all begun so many months before. As far as I knew, Stella hadn't been with any other girls since me, and I didn't want to rush her. But it was Stella who took the initiative by sitting down on my bed and beckoning me to her with a curled finger.

I sat beside her while Teddy patiently waited just inside the door. I moved forward, enough so that my big breast bumped into hers. And then tilting her head, Stella wrapped a hand behind my ear, tugged me closer, and brushed her lips across mine.

Like a snowball rolling downhill, we simply built and built from there.

Stella turned and curled a finger to Teddy when I began kissing my way down her neck. The two of them made out while I unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her bra. And a few seconds later, Teddy and I had pushed the pretty blonde onto her back while we each feasted on an engorged nipple.

I got myself topless while Teddy removed Stella's skirt, panties, and shoes. And then I fed my own engorged nipples to my best friend while my boyfriend knelt between her legs and gently lapped at her slit.

I stripped away the rest of my clothes, leaving me buck naked, just like Stella. I straddled her face so that she could eat her first pussy since leaving us, and I could feel my best friend's tongue. Meanwhile, Teddy got himself undressed as well. I called my boyfriend over to me, taking his semi-hard dick in hand and eagerly sucking to turn it into the thick, rigid tool of pleasure both Stella and I wanted.

Once he was hard, I rolled myself onto my back and then took a page out of Stella's book by curling my finger to her. She grinned -- a wet, sloppy grin with my fluids coating her lips -- and then moved over to me, kissing me and rubbing my own juices over my face before repositioning herself into a sixty-nine on top of me. And then I was taking my first licks of Stella's snatch since she split up from us.

*Yummy.*

But licking wasn't all I wanted to do to her. I had plans. For one, I curled my finger to Teddy. I'd deliberately lain across the bed sideways, with my head almost hanging off the edge. This put Stella's waving ass just above me, and in the perfect position for Teddy. And with my guidance, he grabbed onto the petite blonde's hips and swiftly buried his cock to the root inside her tight tunnel.

"Unnnghhh!" Stella grunted loudly, pulling her face out of my crotch.

I held Teddy's ass, holding him deep inside her until she got adjusted to his presence. And then I reached down with my other hand, pushing her face back into my crotch so she could resume munching on me. Only then did I let my boyfriend start to pump in and out of my best friend's cunt.

"Fuck her, big boy," I growled to Teddy. "Fuck her brains out tonight. I want her screaming in ecstasy and crying out for more. Play your cards right, and we'll have her in our bed again and again and again..."

Teddy groaned as his thrusting picked up speed. I gripped Stella's tight buttcheeks, holding her in place while my tongue went to town on her clit. And from millimeters away, I watched excitedly as my boyfriend's cock slid in and out of her lewdly-stretched pussy lips.

It didn't take long for Stella to cum. Actually, it didn't take long for me to cum, as turned on as I was just watching it. But while I was coming down from my first orgasm, and Stella was ramping up to her second, a wicked idea popped into my head.

I tapped Teddy's leg to get his attention and then indicated with my eyes to the bedside table. Teddy knew what I had stored in there, and his eyebrows went up. Still licking, I nodded excitedly. And you won't believe the thrill that shot through me when Teddy mouthed 'I love you' before reaching out with his left hand to slide open the drawer.

Stella had no warning before I was suddenly holding open her asscheeks to the sides while Teddy squirted the lube into her rectum. The petite blonde stopped her urgent thrusting and craned her head around to see what the hell was going on. But then Teddy smoothly popped out of her pussy and swiftly rammed his cock up her ass, forcing Stella to whip her head forward and shriek in shock. "Aaaaaahhh, FUCK!!! Oh, I'm going to get you for that!" she screamed at both of us.

I was laughing into Stella's crotch, lost to my own inside joke while Teddy started pounding away. Stella simply let her head fall back down into my crotch, concentrating on throwing her hips back to meet each thrust of Teddy's invading prick. And that left her pussy free for me to shove three fingers inside while I wrapped my lips around her clit and hummed.

"Oh! Oh! FUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!" Stella screamed as her entire body clenched up. I watched the contraction of muscles above me, from her abs through her crotch and even to the buttcheeks I still held in my hands. Teddy himself must have felt the sudden clamping, because I watched his thrusts slow down against the incredible friction. And at last, he held himself at maximum depth inside Stella's bowels and started jerking as he emptied out his load into her ass.

What felt like five minutes later, my boyfriend staggered back. And as if his cock had been the only thing holding her up, Stella's legs promptly buckled and she collapsed on top of me.

This put her crotch right on my chest, right beneath my chin. And with my hands spreading her buttcheeks to the sides, I saw the cum bubble rising up out of her stretched sphincter.

*Yummy.*

****

I got mine about an hour later. After the first session, we all played around in the shower for a bit. At first, Teddy and I teamed up on Stella, the both of us just happy to have her intimately in our lives once again. Then Stella and I smothered Teddy with an abundance of soapy tits and asses. And ultimately, Teddy reminded Stella that this was MY celebration for solving the trifluoperazine problem, and the two of *them* teamed up to give me a squealing orgasm right there beneath the shower spray.

That idea of celebrating *me* continued out of the shower. The three of us tumbled naked onto my bed. Teddy made out with me and nursed at my tits while Stella sucked Teddy to a fresh erection. Then my boyfriend spooned behind me and entered me from behind while Stella sandwiched me from the other side, kissing and fondling me while presenting her own nubile body to my roaming hands.

I got my next orgasm with Stella strumming my clitty while Teddy stroked my pussy. I got another when Teddy rolled me into a missionary position and pounded my pussy while Stella alternately shoved her tongue down my throat and wrapped it around my sensitive nipples.

And I got my last orgasms when Teddy rolled us over so that I was on top. Stella retrieved my strap-on dildo (the actual strap-on, not the double-ended). She lubed up and started fucking my asshole from behind while Teddy pumped me from below. And she even reached around with one hand so that I could suck on two of her fingers while I shivered and groaned in ecstasy at the triple-penetration.

I think I heard some dogs whining in pain when I had my orgasm. I certainly came close to shattering Teddy's eardrum, since my mouth was right next to his head when I went off.

But as great as all the orgasms were, the single thing that made me the happiest came after we were completely done. All three of us went to sleep in my bed fully naked and with our arms wrapped around each other. And with my boyfriend on one side and my best friend on the other, I drifted away to a land of pleasant dreams and unbelievable bliss.

For years I had been the third wheel to David and Amber. For years, I had wondered when it would be my turn to settle down and find true happiness. And now I had.

I knew this particular arrangement wouldn't last forever. After all, just as I had eventually found that special guy for me, Stella would grow up and leave us again. But not yet. In the meantime, I would enjoy this for what it was.

And in the morning, when Stella had to run home for a change of clothes before meeting up with us at the office, both Teddy and I kissed her goodbye. "Cum again soon," I teased.

From the grin on Stella's face, I knew she would.

****

*-- SIX MONTHS LATER, FEBRUARY 2008 --*

I was staring at my monitor, working to create the next great wünderdrug, when a familiar face arrived at an unfamiliar location.

*[knock, knock]*

I looked up to see a bespectacled, slightly-balding man looking at me from my doorway. "Steve!" I said in surprise. "What brings you to this neck of the woods?"

"Uh, there's kind of an issue in the lab. I was wondering if you could come take a look at it."

I blinked and frowned. While I did a lot of my lab work myself, there were still many, many tests that could be run by the techs without my being there. Steve and the others were quite capable, and very rarely had anything gone wrong to the point where they came to me for further guidance. Even then, Steve usually just called me. "Um... okay, sure. Just gimme a minute."

I closed out the program I was running and locked my workstation for ISM regulations on security. Then I stood up and smoothened out my skirt while settling myself on my heels. I hadn't planned on going into the lab, so I wasn't exactly dressed for it. But after brushing my hair back behind my ears, I gestured and then followed Steve out and down the hallway.