E: England

Story Info
The fog of England conceals all.
1.3k words
3.9
27.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth signed up for the experiment, not knowing what she was getting into. It paid well and she hoped to be able to go home for the holidays with the money. She arrived promptly and was guided to the appropriate room. Once there she was told to touch the computer screen, read the instructions, and agree to conditions of the test.

She saw the screen in the otherwise empty room, there was only one other door and she boldly touched the screen. It lit up and after asking for her personal identification number and gender, it scrolled along with a description that she was going to be testing the effects of a specific climate on her body. She clicked the understand button and it went on to read she would have a choice of the environment, but that for true testing she would have to be nude. Two buttons showed up, one read 'Click here when you have removed your clothing', and the other one said, 'I no longer wish to be part of this experiment.' She needed the money and she stripped quickly.

Elizabeth had raven black hair, and a decent body. Her last lover had complained she was too frigid, she shook the thought off as she saw herself reflected in the mirrored walls. Her hands ran along her torso, she had a slender build, her breasts small and firm, her pale pink nipples were beginning to harden, as she finally clicked agree. She read the instruction and quickly exited to the options room. She saw the a wide range of doors in front of her. A soft neutral voice intoned that doors with red lettering were for female participants, blue lettering for male participants, and gray lettering were in active or already in use. She looked for a door with red lettering. When she saw one that said E: England she immediately touched it, and the neutral voice suddenly said, "Environment selected, enjoy your experience."

The doors slide open and she stepped in, enveloped by a thick London fog. She breathed deeply, it was like being home. It was why she had selected this door, as her parents were still living in England. She was in the United States as a college exchange student and she was ready for the semester to be over, but was planning a trip home for Spring Break.

She kept walking feeling the fog change temperatures, it seemed to caress her body. Elizabeth licked her lips and hoped to find the exit door soon. She turned, she could have sworn she felt a hand sliding along her body. The fog was very thick and she could see nothing as her heart beat faster and the story of Jack the Ripper came to her mind.

"Relax," a voice echoed from the fog.

The voice was calming despite its unknown origin. It sounded male and from the intonation a British man at that. "Who's there?" she called out wondering why this environment was specifically designed for a woman or if there was supposed to be both a man and woman in it.

"I am," the voice trailed along her neck and she felt his breath and a hand slide along her waist.

Elizabeth glanced down but saw nothing, the fog was too thick. She shivered as a warm kiss was planted on her neck. She figured she must be hallucinating, that she had merely gone too long without. She stood very still her eyes still trying to penetrate the thick fog as his hands slide over her, caressing her body, and teasing her delicate pink tits. It was exhilarating, the mystery, being unable to see him, or know where he would strike next.

"Would you like me to?" the question faded away as she felt his tongue running down her neck to her breasts.

"Yes," she panted, her skin was tingling, perhaps from the fog. She wondered what was in it that made it so thick and arousing. She didn't hear another word as his lips explored her skin, her knees were weak when he reached her cunny. "No," she breathed immediately followed by, "Yes, please." She felt his tongue invade her body, and she could only imagine what he looked like. Her body trembled as his tongue pushed her over the edge. His gentle lapping kept her aware of him as his tongue slide upward always in contact with her skin. She reached out and could feel him, her hands frantically ran over him, feeling his skin, finding his dick. His lips covered hers as she managed to draw him into her. Lifting her legs to wrap around him, feeling his hands support her weight as their bodies entwined. When their lips parted she kissed his neck nipping the skin, feeling the warmth of his body, and biting his shoulder as pleasure unexpectedly overtook her. She let go of him as she realized what she'd done even as she felt his body explode inside her. She pulled away, falling to the ground, and passed out.

The next thing she was aware of was the neutral computer voice saying, "Thank you for your participation. Your physical responses have been recorded. When you feel ready press the next button and fill out the survey."

Elizabeth slowly stood up, had it been real? She looked down at her body noticing a trail of fluid running down her leg. She dressed rapidly and prayed she wasn't pregnant even as she secretly wished to see her mystery man again.

She looked at the screen and tapped the next button. Her heartbeat returned to normal and she wondered who or what had been in there with her as the first question flashed across the screen.

'Did you enjoy the experience?' There was a scale going from disgusting to I want to do it again. She selected, Glad it's over.

'Would you recommend the experiment to others?' The choices were yes, no, and maybe. She picked maybe.

'What did you like most about the experiment?' a keyboard appeared on screen for her to type her response. Elizabeth rapidly typed, 'The mystery male.'

"I see that you are glad your experience is over," the computer voice intoned. "If you would like to know the identity of the environmental inhabitant it can be revealed. He also enjoyed the experience."

He enjoyed the experience too, she wasn't sure what to feel as she nodded and a door opened. The man that walked through had pale brown hair and glasses. He shuffled in and wouldn't look at her.

"Hello, I'm Elizabeth," she wasn't sure what to say to him.

He was afraid to look up, he had only gotten a fuzzy glimpse of her before the fog thickened. "I'm Ethan," he mumbled as he looked up and his jaw dropped, "you're beautiful."

Elizabeth felt a little shy as she met his innocent blue eyes. She stepped towards him and shifted his shirt to see the mark her teeth had left on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about that."

His hand covered hers as he said, "It's okay I enjoyed it." Ethan blushed and stammered on, "You see I'm an environmental expert and your heart rate was exceeding recommended limits, so I intervened to relax you and I sort of got carried away."

She found that the sound of his voice and the familiar British accent sent her heart skipping. Elizabeth simple turned his face to hers and whispered, "I did say yes, and well," she couldn't believe at this moment that she had pulled him into her body. "You couldn't have stopped me," she whispered before their lips met.

"I didn't want to," he softly said gazing into her pale blue eyes.

"I don't suppose you could slog off the rest of day and join me for lunch?" her question was hopeful and she held her breath.

"I'd like that," he took her hand as they walked out of them room.