E.M.M.A Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AliceKitty
AliceKitty
100 Followers

"A knight, however honorable," started the now fuming knight, advancing on the young redhead, "Has no obligation to respect the wishes of criminals."

"And an avatar, however male, will always betray the female gender of its player." Replied the unfazed Qorin.

The knight lost it at this point, raising his sword high, and Fuzz rapidly interjected himself between the two, raising his paws in front of the knight.

"Stop! Stop. You can't just attack her because she was rude, all right? It wouldn't be honorable."

"How dare she... She deserves to..." The knight was so angry he could hardly speak. "Just get out of the way, hairballs! Or I'll... I'll..."

A figure suddenly dropped down from the branches of a tree behind him and snuck a dagger under his throat so fast that the knight didn't even have the chance to move.

"Drop the sword!" Hissed a high-pitched voice behind the knight.

"I... You..." The knight was apparently shaking in fear now, as well as anger. "You can't get away with this."

"Drop the sword." Repeated the voice.

The knight eventually relinquished his weapon, which went clattering to the ground. The dagger was then removed from his throat. He stared at Fuzz, looking as determined as ever.

"I, Davi the Dragon slayer, will be back. And I will bring all three of you to justice." And with that, he stomped off into the trees, his left hand clenched around the handle of his shield, shaking.

"Don't forget your gorget next time!" Qorin shouted after him.

Fuzz wasn't paying attention. He was staring at the small player in front of him. It was a feline like him, except she appeared to be a housecat with dark blue fur, which was tipped with silver, giving her coat a glowing, misty quality. That and her huge, bright green eyes made him think she might be of the Nebelung breed. She was dressed in a dark blue tinted leather armless jumpsuit, which mostly hid a black top made of rough cotton.

Her slim frame was still in a combat stance; her blade held in a reverse knife grip and her legs spread a shoulder width apart. She stared up at him attentively, her nose twitching and eyes resolute, immobile for a few seconds. Eventually, she relaxed her stance and slid her blade into what must have been a sheath behind her back.

"Who... Who are you?" Asked Fuzz, feeling uncertain.

The small cats' eyes widened slightly and she took a weary step back.

"You can call me Kimi. We talked last night."

"Well I'm awfully sorry, Kimi, but I don't seem to remember much from what happened last night..." Fuzz felt truly ashamed that he couldn't remember meeting this feline woman who had just tried to save him. "I... How can I make this up to you?"

Kimi blinked, her big green eyes shining in the shadow of the trees. "No need." She said, "I'd just be happy to accompany you for a while."

She doesn't sound happy, thought Fuzz as he nodded. "Of course you may. Will you walk with us, or...?"

Kimi didn't answer, but instead turned around and climbed the trunk of the nearest tree using her claws. She soon vanished out of sight.

"Well done!" exclaimed Qorin. "You already have your first two stalkers, kitty cat!"

"Shut up!" Shouted Fuzz, taking a swipe at the annoying demon, which she playfully dodged. Instead, his paw went straight through the narrow trunk of what appeared to be a young ash tree, almost completely severing it and making it tumble to the ground in a loud crash.

"You'll never get me, slow coach!" taunted the slippery devil as she made faces just beyond his reach. Fuzz roared loudly at her in the hopes of scaring her away, but that only seemed to amuse her more. "Aw... Is the kitten getting grumpy? Does he already need a nap?"

Fuzz was about to roar a second time to express his frustration when a sudden force around his neck made the sound die in his throat.

"I have a bad enough headache as it is, kids." Called out Richard, the old bearded man from the previous day, who had just arrived and was raising his cane menacingly towards Fuzz. "So please keep it down! I cannot stand when youngsters interrupt my naps."

"Hi there Gramps!" called out Qorin in a mocking voice.

Fuzz soon noticed that Richard wasn't alone. Max, the huge green lizard, accompanied him. His camouflage had somehow been enough for him to sneak up on Fuzz unawares. Followed by Edelaweth, who was finally awake and didn't seem all that pleased with her current situation.

"How did I not see you guys approaching?" He asked feeling confused.

"You probably didn't hear us over the racket the two of you were making." Answered Max, who was ignoring the resentfully grumbling Richard, and he pointed at the tree that Fuzz had felled. "Either that or you have a really poor detection skill for a feline."

"But how do I check that?" Asked Fuzz.

"You don't. There is no heads up display in E.M.M.A. You just use skills and over time they improve incrementally, as opposed to levels. You will eventually be able to detect a noticeable difference over extend periods of time. But until then..."

"Until then you're a terrible tracker as far as tigers go." Teased Qorin.

"Ok so we've got the tiger now." Stated a visibly annoyed Edelaweth, turning to Max. "Now can we go? Or do we have to make him a cup of tea and biscuits as well?"

Fuzz, visibly angered, opened his maw for a verbal riposte, and Max sighed. It was probably going to take a while getting this group back to Wickenham without them killing each other.

[...]

Kimi was now being careful, as they had entered the city and were making their way to meet Liz. Despite the bickering, she had enjoyed stealthily accompanying the group through the trees for the last couple of hours. It made her feel in her element, jumping from shadow to shadow at high speeds without making a noise. It sounded like Fuzz was too busy arguing with Edelaweth to even think of telling the group about her, and Kimi didn't mind.

She preferred being able to concentrate on movement through the city to worrying about what he might or might not say. Remaining unseen was much harder for her in urban areas and it was quite a challenge. However, she did hear snippets of the groups' conversation when their voices rose.

"What do you mean? I didn't abduct you, I was saving you!"

"Then why was your fur all over my clothes? And why are they all torn? You're just a messed up pervert!"

"Actually I'm technically the one who saved you."

"Shut up Gramps!"

"Everyone just calm down please!!!"

Kimi tittered at the row despite herself. It really didn't seem like Fuzz remembered their time together the previous night though. Could he truly have been that drunk? She mewed mournfully. She was far too shy to tell him about it. She truly could never dare...

The small anthropomorphic cat soon observed them approaching Liz, another large lizard standing at the door of a small wooden house. She seemed quite stern and appeared to be reprimanding the boys and Qorin, before suddenly turning to the elf and hugging her. She gestured to her house and the young elf hurried inside, holding her dress up around herself, and closed the door.

Liz then turned to the group and started talking again in a more serious tone of voice. Kimi couldn't make out all of it, but it appeared to be a warning about Edelaweth's abductor and the city guard being informed. Fuzz's eyes appeared to be darting around slightly, and Kimi wondered if he suspected her.

The thought didn't last long however, as the elf soon came back, now wearing a sleeveless orange dress. Liz clapped her hands together approvingly and the elf seemed grateful. What truly hit Kimi from her hiding spot, however, was the tiger's reaction. He didn't speak, but rather stared slightly wide eyed at the young woman, his jaw ajar. Even when the elf threw him a dirty look, he just stared at her for a few seconds before reciprocating.

Kimi bit her lip. Did this mean what she thought it did?

[...]

Edelaweth was still feeling a little annoyed when she arrived at the library. The path Liz had told her to take was very simple, and thus she spent much of it concentrated on how much she resented that tiger. He said he saved her, but then why was she knocked unconscious, and her clothes torn, and why did he dump her in the middle of nowhere to be found by Max? And why on Earth did he have to be so cocky?

Some part of her knew that she was actually more frustrated with herself than with him. She had been unable to defend herself, or practice any magic at all. She needed knowledge about elfish incantations so as to be able to use magic and defend her self. And so here she was at the library, ready to study everything she needed to know about the magic of elves.

It didn't take long for her to find the Magic section of the library, which was subdivided in subclasses. Strangely enough, these included both "enchantments" and "Magic and elves", which was a bit confusing considering she was both an elf and an enchantress. She asked the librarian, a young woman whose lower body gave place to that of a huge spider, for help.

The librarian smiled when hearing her predicament and scuttled over to the magic section, selecting a book called "Incantations for enchanting people" by Dracha Reitt. She told Edelaweth to start on chapter 3 and retreated to the high ceiling by climbing a thread of spider silk. The elf took the heavy book to a table, sat down and opened it.

It read: In this world, incantations are a fickle friend. Their durability is entirely contextual and may last lifetimes, or just a few seconds depending on its' type and power, the object of the enchantment and what it is subjected to thereafter, and the skill of the enchanter.

The term "enchantments" was originally a term understood literally by elves to mean songs that filled people or objects with a great delight. As such, they sang their magic into physical things by imbuing their magical ability into their songs, which would themselves resonate with the object of the enchantment. Over time, the words would eventually be "soaked" by the magic, becoming powerful catalysts on their own.

Thus, mages would later be able to use these words and phrases, called incantations, to project spells without the need to sing. These incantations can be learned and projected by anyone who is magically attuned and has the ability to cast the associated spells. However, only elves can sing new enchantments into creation, using their language as a malleable tool.

The art of creating such enchantments is an intricate one. It works best for things in which the song may resonate, such a solid metal objects and weapons. Liquids, or living creatures dissipate the song's resonance faster, and are therefore harder to enchant. An enchantment also requires a minimum amount of energy, which depends on the magnitude of its effects and durability. If the enchanter does not imbue it with enough energy, the enchantment will not take effect.

To create a new enchantment, as opposed to replicating one, one needs four things. The first is the knowledge of the language of elves to create the phrases. The second is the power to execute the enchantment, which may vary greatly. The third is the magical skill to control the enchantment. The fourth is the Voice, which all elves have, but may on rare occasions be acquired by other species.

Casting spells is a much simpler task. It only requires one to learn a ready-made phrase and say it in a magical incantation. Assuming one has the magical energy and skill to control it, one does not have to sing, or even understand the words. In fact, experienced mages do not even need to say the words aloud, but may be able to simply think them. There are also rare items and staffs, which may contain the meaning of certain words or phrases, and even sometimes store magical energy. These allow the mage to simply will them to activate.

For this reason, enchantments are rarely ever created in combat. Instead, they are usually created for specific purposes in controlled environments. Mages in battle tend to favor simpler spells that they can use quickly, without having to sing or construct sentences in mystic languages.

Edelaweth stopped for a moment, thinking about what she had just read. Something about this didn't make sense... If the old man, Richard, was indeed a new player, how could he cast spells without saying a word? How did he even know how to cast them in the first place? Unless he'd read a book like this one, he wouldn't even know a single spell... Or is he not even a mage in the usual sense? Or perhaps...

Suddenly, the elf's train of thought was interrupted by a violent twinge in her lower stomach. She slammed the book shut and grabbed at her belly. It felt like something was wriggling inside her... Wriggling its way from her lower abdomen to her... Her... She clamped her legs tightly together, feeling herself go red as an intense, deep-seated stimulation took place inside her. She could feel it pushing, and prodding, and teasing her insides as it half-heartedly tried to get out.

She wanted to scream, to yell and to cry. She felt her legs growing wet with her own trailing juices, which were now soaking her panties, rolling down her thighs to the dress she was sitting on and soaking it as well. She was scared, panicky, embarrassed, but also incredibly horny. The thing inside her knew how to press all her buttons. It soon reached her G-spot and lightly flicked it, making her shiver despite herself.

She closed her eyes, trying desperately to ignore it, but whatever it was didn't like the idea. It suddenly swelled up inside her, filling her up until she was nearly squealing, feeling her tight sex being stretched and broadened despite itself in a horribly, cruelly, painfully pleasurable way. Tears were now leaking down her cheeks as she squirmed silently where she sat, trying not to panic, not to react to the stimulation, and not to cry out.

She suddenly heard a voice in her head, booming and covering all thought with its power. "Do what I say or this will never end. Understand?" Edelaweth sat there, stunned, sniffling slightly. "UNDERSTAND?" She quickly started nodding her head at thin air, her soaked thighs rubbing together desperately.

"Good. You will now get up, leave the library and find somewhere private."

The young woman nodded again, and stood up. The thing inside her gave her a sharp poke as she tried to reach for the book and she almost yelped. Clapping a slender hand to her mouth, she left the book there and walked out, wiping her tears on the way. She felt acutely aware of the wet patch on the back of her dress as she left and hoped the librarian wasn't looking down at her.

As she stumbled from the library and into the city, the creature never let up, continuing to tease and prod and stimulate her to the point that she couldn't think straight. Worried that her knees would give way, she stopped down the first deserted alleyway she found and slumped against a wall. The creature started expanding again and she groaned, weakly sliding to the ground.

"You will now be my own little slave. My slave, my pet, my slut, my cunt!" As the voice boomed through her head, feeling like her skull was about to split under the pressure, she felt the thing inside her going crazy, rubbing, expanding and wriggling until she could no longer control herself. She spread her legs and pulled her dress up to her waist so as to access her panties, through which she vigorously rubbed her clit.

She started panting and wheezing, sometimes making a small scream, as the thing inside her drove her crazy, taking her over the edge and yet still going. She somehow wouldn't climax and was instead losing her mind to the pleasure. Drool fell from her mouth and she bit her lower lip as she rubbed herself as hard as she could under her panties, her left hand molesting one of her breasts, as the thing inside her jack-hammered back and forth whilst expanding rapidly until she felt like she was being torn in half.

By the time she was finally allowed to climax, her mind had gone blank and she passed out immediately in the alleyway, just as the voice screamed inside her head "MINE!!!" She slid onto her side, with her dress bunched around her waist and her soaked legs still twitching.

[...]

AliceKitty
AliceKitty
100 Followers