E-mail Come True

Story Info
Philip receives an unexpected gift.
1.3k words
3.95
10.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeneric
Jeneric
2 Followers

It was a warm California day. Saturday. Philip had had the week from hell at work, and today he looked forward to a long, long day of doing nothing. His idea of strenuous activity for this day was to get up, go to the fridge, get a beer - when the one he was already drinking was empty.

Philip had just finished wandering around the back yard, doing some random yard work, and thought he'd go in and see if Beth was online. He thought it would be fun to play with her over the internet for a while. Philip had met Beth online in a chat room, and had become very close very fast - sadly, all over the internet. She lived on the other side of the continent in Manhattan. They had traded their personal descriptions, their personal likes and dislikes, then their personal photographs (she was gorgeous), and then their personal fantasies - about each other. Sadly, very sadly, all over the internet.

He had racked his brain to figure out a way, an excuse, to take some days off and travel east and see Beth, but when you work in construction like he did, getting time off in the lead-up to summer is virtually impossible. So he suppressed his lustful feelings well as he could, nursed his frustrated libido, and made do with her photographs.

Philip had sent Beth several emails over the course of the morning, but had no reply. 'Well, it was Saturday; no reason to expect her to be home all day.' He went in the house and checked his still-empty in-box, then strolled back out to the yard. It was a little after noon; the air was warm, the shade was cool, and the chaise longue looked comfy. 'Perhaps a nap is in order', he thought.

Philip laid down in his shorts and took off his t-shirt hoping to get a little darker. The warm air was buzzing tranquilly with hummingbirds in the jasmine growing along the garden wall. He closed his eyes and drifted off...

...Philip woke to the sense that he was not alone. He lay on the chaise, half asleep, listening not all that intently, to hear what had awakened him. Before long he heard a stirring, very close to him. Then he felt the soft touch, a long cool hand on his thigh. His eyes flew open. He sat bolt upright. His adrenaline exploded.

"Beth! What!?" He leapt to his feet. He thought he was dreaming. He wasn't. It was Beth, smiling and beautiful, right there right now in his back yard.

"I'm really here!" Beth said, grinning from ear to ear pleased with his reaction. They were both grinning like fools. Then they were locked in each other's arms, trying to talk and kiss at the same time.

Beth's lips were so soft and warm, and her tongue so inquisitive. She felt so good in his arms. Philip could feel eagerness in her movements that matched his own. Her kisses were setting off electric jolts all through his body. He could feel the heat of her lovely soft breasts against his chest, and he was sure she could feel the growing hardness in his shorts.

After a while they separated slightly, though still clinging to each other.

"How did you get here?" he asked.

"I mailed myself - parcel post! I figured it was cheap and easy, hard to find a box big enough and the ride was very bumpy." she said, laughing. "No, seriously, I flew in on the red-eye, then drove up from L.A. this morning. Man people drive so fast here!"

His response was to spend another ten minutes hugging and kissing Beth, stroking her thick dark hair, inhaling her clean, fresh scent, touching her as though he didn't believe she was real. She was real, all right, tall and shapely and in his arms at last. He sighed the deep sigh of utter contentment.

"Well - let me show you around," he said. "This is the garden - obviously." .

"This is a nice garden." Beth was looking at him with a certain...sparkle, in her eyes. "It's a very secluded garden, Philip. Nice and private."

Philip looked at Beth, in her simple cotton skirt and loose blouse. She looked at him, and her gaze dropped to the tent his penis was raising in his baggy shorts. In a second they were at each other, fumbling at buttons and zippers, getting naked as quickly as they possibly could. Then their bodies were glued together, their tongues slithering over each other. Beth's hands were squeezing and kneading Philips' butt, pressing him against her. His penis was between her thighs, throbbing against her hot mound. His big wide hands gliding over her hips and ass, and gently over the small of her back, that perfect female spot where the skin is like satin.

They were standing on the flagstone garden path, when he suddenly swept Beth up in his powerful, muscular arms and carried her back to the shady patio. He laid her down on the chaise very gently and knelt beside her. He ran his hands all over her body; over her thighs and stomach and up to her beautiful breasts, which lay spread across her ribs. Her untanned skin was so soft and creamy. And the delicate flesh of her breasts was making him salivate for a taste. He bent down and kissed her. Licking and sucking her entire breast before moving on to her perfect brown and fully erect nipples. He sucked gently on one then the other. Beth lay back, eyes closed, breathing deeply, one hand on his shoulder and one hand feeding her breasts to his hungry mouth.

Philip let his hand wander down Beth's stomach; the sensation of his rugged callused hands on her skin was giving her butterflies. He and slid his fingers between her legs. Her pussy was smoothly shaved, with only a wisp of pubic hair just above her hooded clitoris. He lightly ran his fingers back and forth over the neat seam of her vulva, slowly working his way into her very wet opening. She spread her long legs wide in response, making her pretty pussy gape open. He filled it with his searching fingers. She ran her hand down his back and between my legs, and played with his heavy balls, which hung down loosely in the warm air. His cock was so hard that the skin felt stretched to the point of bursting.

"I need to be inside you," Philip said, his voice low and thick with lust and emotion. He sat on the end of the chaise and pulled Beth in front of him. She straddled his legs and slowly impaled herself on his rigid penis.

Despite Philip' his excitement, and the excitement he could feel from Beth, he deliberately enforced an agonizing slowness to the ride he was giving her. He would not allow the pace to increase. He held her firmly by the hips and slowly, relentlessly fucked Beth with metronomic accuracy, penetrating her deeply with each thrust, rubbing her clit against his lower body each time they came together. The temperature was at its midday high, and they were both dripping with perspiration. Philip could smell the sweet musk of Beth's sweat, and he pulled her close and licked at it where it ran in tiny rivulets down her breasts.

After the longest time he loosened his grip on Beth's hips and began pumping her faster. She was gasping and her legs were tensing up, as were his. His cock and her sopping wet cunt made slurping noises like a hot butter knife stirring mayonnaise in the quiet of the shady patio. She gripped him tight around his shoulders and buried her face in his neck and rode him to her climax. She was moaning desperately, almost unable to catch her breath, her pussy muscles shuddering and gripping his cock as he continued to fuck her faster and faster, until he finally came, filling her with his sperm.

Philip's last thrusts pushing the cum out of Beth to gather in a pool beneath their spent bodies. They collapsed back onto the chaise, naked to the deep blue sky, the warm breeze drying the sweat of their lovemaking.

Jeneric
Jeneric
2 Followers