E-Mails from the Rim: Finale

Story Info
All of the machinations come to a climax.
6.4k words
4.5
14.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: "Doug XXXX ”
To: "PolDept.City.Gov"
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 5:44am

Subject: ELECTRONIC CITIZEN/WITNESS/VICTIM STATEMENT

Incident: 19 AUG 02 File #: VR 8382474282

File #: VR 8382474283

Pursuant to the instructions of Officer Bletch, Badge3414, I am filing this statement concerning the events of earlier this evening.

At approximately 10:00pm, my companions and I arrived at my sister’s, Erika XXXX, apartment after enjoying a dinner at the “Maison Argonne”. One Gary OOOO, a person known to me as a friend of Dirk SSSS, met us at the foot of the steps of the apartment. The previous week, Mr. OOOO, at the request of Mr. SSSS, had briefly stayed with me at my apartment; Mr. OOOO’s departure had been something less than cordial. Everyone else in my group, with the exception of my mother, Mrs. Bobbie SSSS, also knows Mr. OOOO.

Mr. OOOO accosted us in a somewhat agitated state. He was waiving his arms and declaring in a loud voice that. “You should stay out of there; don’t go in there!” I asked him why. “The place is bugged,” he said. “Dirk had the place bugged.”

At this point my sister advanced toward Mr. OOOO but was restrained by her roommate, Ms. Lydia CCCC. At no time did my sister, Erika XXXX, in any way come into physical contact with Mr. OOOO. They exchanged heated words. I do not recall if the substance of any of those words would have lead Mr. OOOO to believe he was in any physical danger but I do recalling him saying, “Don’t jump my ass, lady. All I’m trying to do is to help you out here.” or words to that effect. Mr. OOOO, himself, is a physically imposing person so I doubt seriously whether he could have had any real expectation that ErikaXXXX might in any way cause him the least bit of harm.

Mr. OOOO went on to explain that he had been friends with Dirk SSSS until that evening when Mr. SSSS had told him that he, Mr. SSSS, had contrived and was executing a scheme that would falsely implicate Ms. XXXX, Ms. CCCC, and Ms. CCCC’s sister, Ms. Lania CCCC, in fraud.

Mr. OOOO explained that he had known that Mr. SSSS was making allegations against these women. Mr. OOOO had been present at a luncheon last Saturday where Mr. SSSS had told me of his assertion that these women were conspiring to falsify probationary lab test documents. Mr.OOOO then said that he thought at the time that Mr. SSSS was being honest but came by the knowledge of the falsity of his allegations this very evening (Monday, August 19, 2002). He said had no reason to disbelieve Mr. SSSS and had no motive to abet Mr. SSSS in his endeavor. It is my understanding that Mr. OOOO is an ex-convict, currently on probation but is not, nor has he been, required to participate in any drug-testing program.

Mr. OOOO said that Mr. SSSS had been drinking this evening and that, after—well, shall we say—a “moment of intimacy”, Mr. SSSS said to that he (Mr. SSSS) had “stacked the deck against those cunts.” Those were Mr. OOOO’s words, verbatim; I have no way of knowing if that was, in fact what Mr. SSSS had said. Mr. OOOO said that Mr. SSSS had said that he had put “tails” on “those bitches and that Doug prick” and was going to “shove their self-righteous attitude right up their collective asses.”

Mr. OOOO said he had inquired tactfully how the “tails” were being done and that Mr. SSSS had said had gotten “… the fucking best--the VVVV boys--to bug the shit out of their apartments”. Mr. OOOO also said that MR. SSSS said, “They had already gotten some great shit…”

Based on Mr. OOOO’s representations, no body in our party went into my sister’s apartment. Lydia CCCC called the police department and an officer Bletch was dispatched to the scene. After briefly discussing the situation with all of us, Officer Bletch suggested we not go into the apartment and make arrangement to stay elsewhere for the night. He requested we e-mail our statements to him along with information as to where we can be located. He said that investigators would be in contact with us in the morning.

I have made arrangements for all of us to stay at the Sleepy Bye-Bye Suites, 1234 Address Street, Township, ST; Phone (555) 555-5555.

All of us, that is, except Mr.OOOO. He asked me to drop him off at a friend’s apartment. He told me he wouldn’t be going back to Mr. SSSS that he was “…. through with that asshole”. Mr. OOOO called a friend of his from my cel-phone. He said he would be staying with Ms. Juanita HHHH. I drove him over to 9999 Ninety-Ninth Street in apartment H. I can only briefly describe Ms. HHHH as I saw her for only an instant when she answered the door and let Mr. OOOO in. Ms. HHHH is a tall latina woman, I would estimate at 5’8” perhaps even 5’10”, slender—possibly 135lbs, with long black hair. Her phone number is (555)555-5550. (It is stored in my cel-phone)

I would be interested to know what the process will be from this point. I have no doubt now that Mr. SSSS bugged my apartment and I am concerned at what confidential activities and information he might have acquired during the last two days.

(I have personally entered all of the above data on the “e-form” provided on the official Police Department website and have transmitted it according to the instructions on the website. The above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and recollection.)

Doug XXXX
Address
Phone


From: "Davey KKKK”
To: "Manny LLLL"
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 3:24pm
Subject: You are not going to believe this…..

Man! You are not going to believe this shit! This was simply un-fucking-believable!!
I mean, Jesus Chriiiiist. O.K. I gotta tell you….

So, there I am on duty at the Sleepy Bye-Bye Motel and it is almost midnight—well after 11:00pm, anyway. So I get this call from this guy and he says he needs two adjoining rooms with two double beds in each room—and he needs them right away and will probably need them for a couple of days. So, I check my records and tell him I have only one set of rooms that will do, downstairs and way out at the back of the complex here. He says that would be ok and that he and his friends would be right over.

This guy gets here and I do all the paperwork, put the charges on his credit card and show him on the little map we have where the rooms are. He goes out and next thing I see there’s two cars full of broads going back to the rooms. Man! What does this guy have going for him?

So, I give them a few minutes to go back, look at the rooms, and throw their stuff in on the beds. Then I walk back to “..see if everything is O.K. Mr. XXXX.” So, I knock on the door of Room A and he answers the door. I can see inside and I can see that he has already opened up the door connecting the two rooms.

In his room, Room A, I can see two women: an older lady maybe 60 with blonde/gray hair and a younger woman, in her 20’s who is an absolute knockout. And then I can see through the open connecting door that there are two women in Room B: Both look to be in their late 20’s or early 30’s, both are dark and very good looking but one is slender and one is….well…..stacked. I mean, this guy—this really ordinary looking guy--really did have something going for him.

I told him that I would be leaving at midnight and that George would be taking over—if they needed anything. He thanked me and gave me a tip.

Well, I get back to the main desk and start putting things in order for George. And, (wouldn’t you know it?) just before midnight I get a call from Mr. XXXX saying he would like me to come back to his rooms, that there seems to be a problem—he wasn’t specific. I said that I was getting off and George would be there in few minutes but Mr. XXXX said that he really needed to see me before I got off. I figured I would go back and help--I could use the extra tip.

Right then, George walks through the door. I briefed him on the occupancy and told him that Mr. XXXX in Bldg 3 wanted me to stop off before I left so I would do that and then take off. If there were any thing that George needed to for Mr. XXXX, I would give George a call from my cel-phone.

I go back and knock on the door of Room A. After a moment, the older woman answers the door; she only opened it a crack as she was wearing a bathrobe.

“Oh! Davey? Right?” She opened the door wider, “C’mon in.”

I walked in and my jaw dropped! The older woman was the only on there who had anything on at all! Everyone in the place, both rooms, was stark naked! I didn’t know what to do. I turned as if to leave and the older woman said, “No! Davey, that’s O.K.!” She let the robe slip off her shoulders—now she was naked, too. “Stay. Please!”

She put her hand on my shoulder and (I must have been blushing ten shades of red) she looked down at my crotch. Naturally, I had a hard-on underway. How could I help it?

Now, this woman was, like I said, about 60, but she was very attractive. She was a little short, maybe 5’2”; and a little chubby, maybe 135lbs; but her body was very nice. She had full breasts that sagged only a little, smooth dark nipples, and a “comfortable” looking tummy—maybe a little “poochy”, but very “comfortable looking”. She didn’t have any of that droopy looking fat that you see on older people; she looked pretty trim for her age.

I glanced over and saw Mr. XXXX in the embrace of the slender dark haired woman. I could see just barely in to the next room and---Holy Shit, again!—the knockout blonde and the stacked dark haired woman were holding each other involved in a passionate kiss! Man! What had I gotten myself into?

The older woman moved her hands up to my tie and began to loosen it. She told me her name was Bobbie. Then said that she and her friends had experienced a rough evening that resulted in them finding out that they couldn’t go back to their respective apartments and so they all wound up at the motel. It was such a hard night; in fact, that they all thought hey could use a little “release”.

She said that the guy and the slender dark haired girl were attached; the two other girls were lovers, and that---well—that left her as the “odd woman” out, so to speak. They all got together and talked it over and decided that it would be a good idea to bring in a “sixth”, a guy to help out. I was nominated. Besides, she said, she liked “my look”. When she said that, she was looking at my crotch again.

As she was loosening my tie, she inched toward me and I inched back. Little by little, she got my tie loose and, little by little, she backed me up until I bumped into the bed. I wound up sitting down on the bed to keep from falling over.

My face was at the level of her breasts and I could see her nipples firming up as I inhaled her delicious scent. She unbuttoned my shirt, pulled it off me, and threw it in the corner. Leaning forward with her arms on my shoulders, she gently forced me back so that I would up laying on the bed with my feet hanging over the edge. It didn’t take long for her to unbuckle and unzip my pants and slip them over my legs. She got hung up on my shoes only for an instant but they went flying, along with my socks, into the corner followed rapidly by my pants.

As I lay on the bed on my back, she reclined on her right side next to me Her left hand moved up to my chest and began to caress me, her fingers moving back and forth just above my skin but close enough to rustle the hair on my chest. As her head moved toward me, the aroma of her perfumed hair wafted toward my face and her scent enveloped me.

Her lips began to peck away at my throat just below my left ear. That sent chills down my spine, let me tell you! And then began to nibble her way down my chest while using her left hand to firmly caress my stomach in large circles. I felt her lips close to my skin; I felt her tongue flick at the nipple on my left breast; and then I felt her lips close around it. The suction of her lips and the friction of her tongue on my nipple just about sent me into orbit. I could feel my cock stiffening to the point where I thought it was going to rip through my jockey shorts.

Her hand continued it’s wandering over my stomach as she licked her way across to my right breast where she repeated the kissing and sucking. I couldn’t see her hand now but I felt her fingers slip themselves under the front elastic of my briefs and creep down toward my cock. They roved right and left brushing my pubic hair and just grazing the head of my cock. Man! More electric shocks zinged their way through my body.

Her head bobbed its way down my chest to my stomach, her lips pinching my hair and pecking my flesh all the way down. I felt cool air against my cock as my shorts were being being lifted away from my body and then I heard the soft blowing of air from her lips onto the head of my cock. Zing!

She wiggled her body down a little as her hand began to tease my shorts off over my hips. I raised my butt off the bed to help her and, as they began to slip farther down, I raised my legs and finished the job.

She moved me up on the bed so that we had more room to lie on it. I could only see the top of her hair as her head crept downward, her lips still blowing that gentle breath on my now unquestionably erect penis. Then it was the warmth and moist softness of her lips and mouth as she they descended on my cock. The sensation of having dick swallowed is more than I have words for—it was delicious.

Her head began to move up and down faster now and I could feel her hand cupping my balls and gently massaging them as she sucked on me. She moved her lips to the point where my cock was about to escape her mouth and then she paused so her hand could move up the shaft and stroke it. As her mouth moved down again, so did her hand. When was slow at first but she began to pick up speed, more with her hand than with her mouth. Finally, she was just holding the head of my cock just inside her mouth while she stroked the shaft furiously

I shot my wad—big time. I could her a faint gag as the first spurt of my cum hit her tongue and I could visualize it blowing all the way to the back of her mouth. There was just the faintest jerk of her head when this happened. She bore down taking my cock back into her mouth, deeper and deeper, as it spasmed—three, four, five times. My cock was wrapped in her mouth, tongue, and throat as I shot the last of my wad into it. Yet she did not move her head anymore; she just swallowed again and again. Her gulping massaged my phallus to the point where it the feeling was so intense that it lifted my hips off the bed with each wave of pleasure. I thought I was going to buck her off of me.

When I at last lay still, she pulled her head back letting my cock slip out of her mouth while she sucked the last of my semen from it. I could hear her smack her lips as she began to rise up. And then I could see her face blushing, her eyes gleaming, and a wonderful bright smile across her lips. She moved her tongue back and forth across her lips.

“MmmmmMMMMmmm!” She cooed, “You, my man, taste wonderful!”

She rolled from her side onto her back and lay there, looking at the ceiling, eyes closed with this beatific look on her face. I could never understand how giving a man a blowjob could cause such pleasure in a woman. But, who am I to question that? It seemed to have given her an orgasm; it sure enough gave me an orgasm. Why complain?

As I looked at her, it occurred to me that this woman looked one heck of a lot younger to me than she did when I first met her. I noticed how smooth her skin was and how firm, notwithstanding that slightly chubby look. Her breasts didn’t collapse onto her chest, as I would have expected them to do in a woman of her age. They stayed more firm and upright than not. And her nipples were both tight and erect. She was still in the midst of an orgasm!

I thought that turnabout was fair play so I began to minister to her neck, nipples and tummy in a mirror image of the way she had done it to me. I kissed her breasts, sucked her nipples, and licked my way down her tummy. I stopped at her belly button and inserted my tongue and played with it a little. Her tummy tightened and her body shivered when I did that. I kissed my way further down, and down, and down.

I reached her pubic hair, blonde and fine, and permeated with a delicious scent. I set my tongue to work there and moved farther down. She spread her legs to accommodate me and, as they moved apart, I could see the lips of her vagina moist with the dew of her pleasure. I raised her legs, moved them farther apart, and positioned myself between them

I had to resist the impulse to dive in. I could tell that this was a classy woman not one of those sleazy gals we usually see around here. I restrained my approach and softly began licking my way from the inside of her right thigh, tickling and teasing with my tongue, until I reached her pussy. Then I used my tongue to trace the same pattern back down her left thigh. Her fanny moved a little off the bed and there was this little quiver of her thighs as I did this

I just had to go for it now! I moved my hands under her hips, parted her legs more, and spread the lips of her pussy with my tongue. I could feel the nub of her clitoris against the tip of my tongue. It was the size of an eraser on a pencil, soft, slick and---and sensitive. Each time my tongue brushed across her clitoris there was a spasm that shot through her body. Her legs pressed together hugging my face as I probed deeper and deeper with my tongue. My lips surrounded the lips of her pussy and I began to suck.

Her clitoris popped between my lips as I drew in the flesh of her vagina and my tongue teased and played with her clit as the suction of my mouth drew it farther in. Each repetition of my sucking and teasing produced a stronger and stronger reaction throughout her body. Her hips moved more, her legs pressed together more firmly and—one other thing—her pussy became more and more moist.

The wetness began to build. It had to be a combination of her natural lubrication and my saliva but, all at once, it dawned on me that it was much more. I couldn’t have produced the amount of liquid that I was beginning to feel fill my mouth. And it was a sweet, thick wetness that began to flow more and more. It was almost like licking melting ice cream off of a cone—only slicker and sweeter. Now it was my turn.

“MmmmmMMMMMmmmm!” I hummed, “Lady, YOU taste delicious!”

I could hear her giggle, a girlish laugh, as her body went into paroxysm of pleasure. I heard the laugh turn into a moan that would have sounded almost painful if I hadn’t known the pleasure behind it. The wetness coming from her returned again even stronger, washing over me. And then she became still

I looked up and saw her with her hands crossed over her tummy, holding herself as if to hold herself together to keep the waves of pleasure from exploding her. But I could feel the tension in her body as she held herself with her back raised slightly off the mattress.

She sighed and settled back down to the bed. It was almost like the air had been let out of her. I rose to my knees and looked at her. I didn’t think it was possible for her to be any more beautiful than a few minutes ago but she was!

“Oh! My man, my man, my man!” She said to the ceiling, eyes closed, smile gleaming. “My man, my man, my man!”

Now you know me. I am anything but a romantic but there was something in her look, something in the sound of her voice, something in the aura that surrounded her that struck me right to the core. I had never experienced anything like that before. Whatever it was that had captivated her was beginning to captivate me.

I felt a sensation between my legs. I looked down and saw my cock starting to grow again. It almost surprised me. I glanced up and saw her looking at me looking at my cock. She smiled even more broadly, stretched out her arms, and nodded her head.

12