E-Mails from the Rim: Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lowered myself onto her, her legs moved apart again and she pulled them back to give me a better angle for insertion. I guided my penis into the pink, moist opening and thrust oh so gently forward. My cock slipped in without any resistance whatsoever but I could feel her pussy close around it at once. I don’t know how many children this woman had borne but whatever the number, they certainly didn’t stretch anything out of shape or weaken any of her muscles. Her vagina had the tone of a twenty year-old.

We began the dance of pleasure—in and out, fast and slow. She raised her legs even more and held her thighs in each hand as I began to pound more forcefully in and out of her. She arched her back and I looked down to see my cock sliding in and out of that sweet looking pussy, so glossy, so slick, and so smooth.

I felt my cock start to grow thicker; the swelling started to become nearly painful. That feeling began to well up inside me like a flood trying to break through a dam. I thrust my self in and out of her faster and harder and then I couldn’t hold back anymore. I buried my cock keep insider her and held her to me. My orgasm erupted so strongly that it startled me but the pleasure was so intense that I couldn't bother with any thought other that the pleasure I was experiencing. My cock throbbed and gushed my semen into her. I gradually started to stroke my cock in and out of her again, very slowly, very gently feeling the slickness of my sperm combine with her natural juices.

I looked in her eyes as this was happening--her deep blue eyes. They glistened like a schoolgirl’s. Her lips pursed as if blowing me a kiss. I leaned forward, lay upon her, and kissed her deeply. My cock was still in her, our bodies were pressed together, and our lips were fused in a kiss of rapture. For a minute I almost forgot that we were two bodies.

I didn’t want to break the spell but it had to be done. My cock had gotten so soft that it was slipping out of her vagina and I could feel the liquids began to flow out of her. I rolled over onto my side, grabbed the edge of the sheet, and began to dab and clean her pussy. She shivered and giggled.

She rolled onto her side too and we lay facing each other, my hand on her arm and her hand caressing my face. I kissed her lips gently. “How did I get so lucky?” I whispered to her. I had only half the sentence spoken when I heard her say, “How did I get so lucky?”

I had been so involved in my lovemaking that I had no ability, nor reason, to look around me. But as the trance of passion abated, I became aware of my surroundings again.

In the bed next to us were Mr. XXXX and his girlfriend. She was on top of him, riding his cock, clearly in a state of high passion. Neither he nor she had any idea that anyone was watching them. I could certainly understand that.

I could hear from the next room the sounds of passion, too. I could see through the door a reflection in the mirror on the bureau in the other room that showed two female bodies locked together in a “sixty-nine” position clearly enjoying each other.

I turned back to Bobbie who smiled at me again. “Pay no attention to those people behind the curtain!” She giggled, “You and I have some cuddling to do.”

We held each other and dozed off. When I awakened it was almost 4:00am. There Bobbie was, eyes wide open, looking at me with a look of such tenderness as I had never seen before. She silently mouthed the words, “My man, my man, my man!” She stroked my forehead.

I got up and started to get dressed. My second job was going to start in three hours and I needed to get home and get cleaned up. I explained this to Bobbie. She wrote down her numbers for me and I promised I would call her tonight.

I wonder if she really wants to hear from me?


From: "Guido VVVVV ”
To: "Dirk SSSSS"
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 6:08am
Subject: Surveillance Assignment: Doug XXXXX

I reviewed twelve hours of video and audio capture at the subject’s apartment. There was essentially no activity until 1:51am. This is as I had expected, since I knew that the subject and his mother had left the apartment to go out to dinner.

At 1:51am the lights in the living room were turned on. The audio was muffled but clearly revealed that the people were in high spirits. I expected to see the subject and his mother come into view on the video but, instead, I saw an African-American man and an Hispanic woman. I had no idea at this time why that might have been the case.

The Hispanic woman was dressed in what I would call a provocative manner: very tight pants made of a shiny material—perhaps lame’, a loose fitting flowered blouse which revealed considerable cleavage, and skinny sandals. Gold chains were around her neck, bracelets adorned her arms, and she was wearing no fewer than five rings—three on one hand and two on the other.

The Hispanic woman walked over to the couch and flounced down. She called out to her companion, “Gary, baby! Get us something to drink.”

“Ain’t no booze in this house, baby.” The voice called back, “This guy don’t drink. Besides, honey, we ain’t here to get drunk. I’ll bring you a soda, O.K.?”

“Yeah, baby.” Was the woman’s response?

Shortly thereafter, the African-American man, now known as Gary, came back into the picture carrying two cans of soda. He set them on the coffee table, sat down next to the woman and said, “Now, Juanita baby, let’s do it.”

Immediately, the woman started to strip off Gary’s clothes. She had him naked in seconds. He returned the favor, stripping her down to her the point where she was only wearing her thong panties.

I must comment at this point that this woman had a magnificent body. She seemed to me to be 5’8”, or taller, slender in the range of 140lbs, extremely well toned muscles, no fat in evidence anywhere, and had remarkable breasts. The must have been easily 38D. I would be willing to bet that she had been the subject of plastic surgery but very well done plastic surgery, I might add.

This couple started off on a sexual match the likes of which I had never seen or even scarcely imagined. It was like watching two trained athletes compete. Both of these people had wonderful bodies and it was evident the each knew how to use them to pleasure the other.

Juanita (I will call her that from now on) performed oral sex Gary. Our video capture was crystal clear. This woman was able to swallow Gary’s entire penis repeatedly in “deep throat” fashion while at the same time reaching up with both of her hands to manipulate Gary’s nipples. I think Gary had an orgasm because he seemed to relax immediately following this.

But Juanita did not stop there. She rolled Gary onto his stomach and performed several minutes of anilingus on him. This seemed to rejuvenate his sexual powers so he returned the favor to her. There resumed much kissing and massaging of various parts of each other’s bodies. This persisted for a considerable period—according to our timers 46 minutes.

At this point, Juanita sat back on the couch with her arms spread out, legs apart, with Gary kneeling between them. I presumed this would result in cunnilingus. As I expected, Gary removed Juanita’s thong panties, and began ministering to her privates with his mouth. She was clearly in a state of ecstasy, writhing, moaning, while holding the top of Gary’s head. I detected on the video the moment of Juanita’s orgasm. It was unmistakable, emphasized by her loud shriek, “Oh! Baby, Gary, Oh! Baby!”

Gary got up from his knees and sat beside Juanita on the couch. Both appeared to be in a state of exhaustion. Soon there was audio capture: Juanita saying, “Gary, baby. I gotta pee.” At this point, Juanita stood up from the couch and walked toward the camera.

I mentioned that our equipment is the finest of its type being used in the industry today. I remind you of that because I want you to know that the next images were captured with crystal clarity.

As Juanita walked toward the camera, the unmistakable image captured was that of a male appendage between her legs! And a sizeable one at that! Ms. Juanita is definitely what is termed as a male to female transsexual.

I had difficulty trying to reason through why this was all taking place. I know from the background that you gave met that Gary had resided in this apartment for a brief period but I could not understand why he would have returned just to have sex with “Juanita”, someone with whom I am sure he could have had sex with in any other number of places.

Moments later, I got my answer. After “Juanita” returned from the bathroom and put her clothes back on, and Gary had done likewise, Gary disappeared from view momentarily.

He returned carrying a large poster sized piece of white cardboard. On it was written in large block letters:

FUCK YOU, DIRK!!

YOUR ASS IS GRASS!!

SIGNED WITH LOVE

UP YOUR BUTT

GARY & JUANITA

At this moment I am looking out of the side window of our surveillance van. I see a squad of police officers approaching the subject’s apartment. I can only guess that somehow information about this activity has reached the ears of the authorities.

I will send you this e-mail and depart. I would suggest you consider how you might wish to explain and justify the purpose and legality of this assignment.

Respectfully submitted


Guido VVVVV,
VVV Investigations.


From: "Doug.xxxx”
To: "Bobbie,yyyyyy"
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2002 11:16 AM
Subject: Catchup

Mom,

I haven’t much of a chance to correspond with you since all of that stuff happened last month. I think you will have to agree that it really hit the fan there for a while.

Well, where to begin?

First of all, they nailed Dirk. They got him on a number of charges: breaking and entering, conspiring to conduct illegal surveillance, falsifying medical records, falsifying government records, attempting to falsely incriminate others, criminal slander. I think they also got him for tampering with probationers—Gary was pleased about that.

Lydia has filed civil suits against Dirk for slander and libel. He is going to be poor on top of going to prison for a while.

We were right about Dirk’s tapping into Consolidated Lab’s computers. Once the D.A. got all those records, it was pretty plain that changes were made on a huge number of test done on Dirk’s clients, or on people who were in houses Dirk used. Some testees were connected with Erika and Lydia but in all of those cases the testees were also connected with Dirk.

I was a little worried about the surveillance. You know, mom, they captured some pretty intimate moments between you and me. Lydia tells me, however, that she will able to succeed in motions to suppress all of those video-tapes and audio-tapes that were made as a result of the surveillance. In fact, she believes that she will be able to get a court order to have all of that material destroyed. She is also sure that all of the written reports, emails and suchlike will be censored; all of the salacious parts can be blacked out so that no one will know exactly what transpired. Lydia says that it is enough that that it can be proved that Dirk arranged for video and audio recording devices planted in my apartment, and in Erika’s apartment.

Couple all of that with the tampering of the drug/alcohol testing and subsequent perversion (Lydia’s term not mine) of the probationary process, and Dirk will have more than a few gray hairs when he gets out.

Gary was questioned about the whole thing but he said he wasn’t involved in any of it and, once he got an inkling that Dirk was engineering the whole thing, Gary bailed. He didn’t want to risk spending any more time in jail, good dates notwithstanding.


I saw Gary in passing at one of the interviews that took place at the District Attorney’s office. He assures me that he will make sure Dirk gets introduced to some “lovely men” in prison. Gary has connections, you know. I suspect Dirk will learn to enjoy some aspects of gay sex other that getting his cock sucked. These “lovely men” Gary said simply love to fuck soft white assholes and have their cock sucked by pretty white boys!

I don’t know if she has told you or not but Erika and Lydia have decided to make it official. All of these things have drawn them much closer together. They have taken steps to formalize their relationship under the new “Domestic Partner” statute. They really do make a wonderful couple. But I have to tell you, the impression that I get from Erika is that they aren’t going to set aside all of their women friends. Sex with others is such an important part of their relationship; Lydia and Erika have a good understanding about that. They love each other and they enjoy sex with each other and with other women. The ties that bind Lydia and Erika together won’t be strained by that, they will be strengthened by it.

Lania and I have decided to move in together, too. We aren’t planning on tying the knot yet. We still have a lot to learn about each other. I wish we would be able to reach the same kind of accommodation about sex that Lydia and Erika have. I don’t mind a bit that Lania dabbles in sex with women and I hope she knows that she has my heart no matter whom else I might sleep with. And I always consider safe sex a requisite in any of those encounters. I think a good compromise here would be to offer each other the opportunity to participate in sex with others. That certainly broadens the range of possibilities. What do you think?

I am simply overjoyed that your life has hit its stride again. You know, I had a feeling in that night that we all had to stay in the motel that something good was going to come out of all of this. That guy Davey? He seems like a great guy, now that I have gotten to know him. And it was obvious to me that you were taken by him—in more ways than one. I have to tell you, mom, you looked like a teenager again after that night. And—NO!—I don’t think that his being 40 and you being 60 makes one whit of difference. I think this is what you have needed ever since Dad passed away. On top of that, who can question the ways of love?

Finally--and I know you are going to love this—do you remember what started all of this off? Yep, the “Gary-staying-at-my-place” thing? Well, guess what? I have made arrangements for Gary to rent my apartment when I move in with Lania on the first of the month. Ironic isn’t it? Oh! And one other thing, Gary has already lined up a roommate.

YEP! JUANITA!!!!


Love to my favorite Mom,

Doug

12