E-Male

Story Info
Guy helps sexy webmistress read her email.
2.2k words
4
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zspot
zspot
27 Followers

I knew what time of day she usually checks her email, so I got to her desk first. I crawled underneath it, curling up there so I could give her a big surprise. It wasn't long before she walked into the room. She wore a white T-shirt and a short black skirt, one that gently caressed her thighs as she walked. I watched her long legs approach the desk. She didn't see me. I felt my heart skip as she sat down, pulling her chair up closer.

Her knees slid mere centimeters away from my face. As she sat, unaware that she was being watched, she let her legs open slightly. It gave me a perfect view of her crotch.

She wasn't wearing any panties. I grinned, knowing that meant she was going to read the hot email from the website she runs. It's a gallery of photos of her in nude and erotic poses. Her exhibitionism had found a perfect outlet.

I heard the click and hum of her computer booting up. Then the squeal of the modem as she connected. While she logged on, I watched her legs open and close as she hummed to herself. I feasted on the perfect view of her shaved pussy. Her hairless lips gently parted by the delicate labia that protruded from its top. Even in the darkness, I could see her slit glistening with her juices. She was excited already, thinking about what she was going to read, and perhaps what she's read before. The cramped space under her desk filled with her musky scent.

More clicks of her mouse followed as she brought up her email. A moment of silence passed. I could tell she was reading one of her letters. Inwardly, I was hoping that it was a good one so she would start playing with herself. I felt a twinge of disappointment as the mouse clicked again, showing she moved on. I knew she must have been disappointed, too. Another moment passed, followed by another click. The tension was killing me, as well as my back for being in such a cramped space.

Then it happened. I could tell she had hit a good one because she was silent for longer than usual. Her humming stopped. She was totally still as seconds passed. Then I saw a trickle of her juice ooze out of her swollen lips, running down into a small pool on her seat. Her legs slowly parted, widening, giving me an incredible view of her luscious wet pussy. I felt myself beginning to swell in my pants, hardening in anticipation as she shifted a little in her seat. Then it came.

Her hands slid down her hard stomach, dragging her T-shirt slightly with it. She raised her skirt, moving it aside as her other hand moved to her crotch. I shivered as she slid a finger into her moist crevice, squashing the flesh around in circular motions. She slid in another finger, then another. She used two fingers to pry her lips apart. Light glittered off the juices coating her fingertips. Her other hand came down, index finger extended. It began to rub over her clit, a now-hardened bead under its silken hood. She traced slow circles over her clit, moving faster and faster. Her juices now smeared all over her shaven lips. I heard her breathing getting quicker, coming in short gasps. This was a good one.

I made my move. I carefully and slowly reached between her widened and spasming legs. I let my fingertips graze lightly over her outer lips. She didn't notice me at first, consumed by the sensations she already felt. I was careful to avoid her fingers as I tickled her lips. I could tell by her shivers that she felt it, but hadn't traced the source. Her legs wobbled rapidly as her gasps become low moans. I try to hold back my laughter as I go a little further. I slowly slid my pinky into her crevice, then move it in and out as gently as I could. Her fingers worked faster, a blur as they mashed her clit. Her hips began to buck, her soft cheeks pressing outward on each hump. She gave off a long, continuous moan now, totally submerged in a world of pleasure.

Then her moan became a scream. She leapt out of her chair, breaking my grip on her pussy. She backed away from the desk, then crouched to look under it. I wiggled my fingers at her, playfully, and she smiled in relief.

"I wanted to give you a surprise," I said.

She gasped, brushing back some of her hair that fell over her sweaty face. "You sure did."

Then her look turned playful as she asked, "Want to do the job for me while I read?"

"Thought you'd never ask."

She backed away so I could watch her unbuckle her skirt. She let it slide down her hips onto the floor. Now her hairless slit came into full view. Her eyes locked on mine as she pulled off her T-shirt, exposing the firm nipples resting on the peaks of her soft, rounded breasts. She stood naked before me now, tossing her shirt into a corner as I feasted on her beauty.

She sat down again, this time spreading her legs as wide as they could go as she slid her chair under the desk again. This time I was right there between her thighs as she moved close to me. I began to kiss the inside of her legs, starting at her knees, alternating the right side and the left, tracing a path to her now dripping slit. I brought my face close to her crevice to lightly kiss each of her hanging labia. My lips moistened by her juices.

"Read the email aloud," I murmured into her slit.

She began to describe the graphic lust of one of her fans. He was telling her how he would eat her, and I couldn't help thinking how convenient it was as I let my tongue trace a path from the bottom of her slit. Her legs trembled as I licked my way to her hood, then began making wide circles around it with my tongue. The circle grew smaller and smaller until I closed in on her stiffened bud.

Her voice cracked as I began sucking on her clit. I sucked it between my lips, trapping it there as I flicked it inside my mouth with my tongue. She still read, but there was obvious strain in her voice as she described her fan's desire to ream her pussy. A word broke into a moan. I was determined to keep her from reading as I continued to suckle her clit like a nipple. Then I opened wide, letting my tongue slide under her hood to lap her clit directly.

She gasped, her hips jerking under the onslaught. I backed away, moving my tongue down to her pussy. I parted the outer lips with my tongue, then slipped my pinky inside. It was already wet from its previous journey inside her, and made a wet, squishy noise as it sank in among her hot juicy walls. I moved my tongue back to her clit, beginning the rapid circles again.

I started a regular motion, pumping my finger inside her as I encircled her clit with my tongue. The hood slid under my mouth, lubricated by her juices. Her legs closed, clamping onto my ears with her thighs. I bore up under the increasing pressure, listening to her voice breaking into a high-pitched gasp. Her hips bucked again now, smearing my face with her juice as I tried to keep up with her. She tried to keep reading, knowing what I was trying to do, but then she reached a part where the reader exploded in orgasm.

Her legs tightened harder. I felt her pussy grasping at my pinky as she burst into a groan of pleasure. I continued to lick as she came harder, trembling and shivering in her chair. Then the groan faded into quick gasps that arrived further and further apart until they stopped.

I released her from my mouth to crawl forward, looking up from her lap to see her smiling down at me. Her eyes half-closed, still swimming in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Good?" I asked.

"Very good," she whispered, "but I still have another email to read. From Australia. He wants to fuck me bad."

I grinned. "I can do you while you write a reply, describing what I'm doing to you."

"Oooo. I love it."

She backed up to slide her chair out again. I noticed her legs shook a little, but her eyes shone brightly. I crawled up from her lap, pulling myself up by her thighs until I lay on her stomach, my crotch pressed against hers. She wrapped her legs around me as she kissed me, holding my face with her hands. I let my tongue sink into her mouth and we played in there for a while. Then I broke the kiss with a pop and began kissing my way down her lips, her chin, her long, slender neck, along her shoulder, and down to her left breast.

She hummed with pleasure as I flicked at her inverted nipple with my tongue. I pressed it into the surrounding breast, letting it roll in a bed of flesh. When I drew back my tongue, her nipple pushed back, red and hard, jutting out twice its size. I did the same with her other nipple until it was firm, then tweaked them with my fingers.

"Wait." She shifted her chair around so she could reach the keyboard. She typed a new email, which I read: "My boyfriend is playing with my breasts as I write this to you. He's sending tingles down my body with every touch..."

Then she described as I shifted my hips away from her to undo my pants. My rod jutted out into the cool air. I positioned it over her slit, then let it sink into her pussy as slowly as I could. Her juices oozed out as I filled her pussy with my hard flesh. She breathed carefully between clenched teeth as I began to slide in and out. I pumped my hips a little faster as she locked her ankles on the small of my back. She forced me in harder and deeper with her heels. I was happy to obey.

We locked together, our hips slapping together in a quick rhythm. I felt my balls slapping at her asshole, and I knew she felt it, too. She still tried to type with her shaky hands, reading aloud how it felt to have me deep inside her, filling her with hot meat. Every thrust sent a shiver of pleasure through her body. Her legs tightened around my waist, her thighs squeezing my hips.

Her mouth hung open as she breathed in short gasps. "Harder...deeper, baby..."

I thrust myself in to the hilt. Then I drew out and did it again, forcing myself in as far as I could go. She grit her teeth, her lips curling in a snarl. One hand struggled to type as the other reached down to hold my cock as it slid in and out of her. One finger reached down to circle her clit.

Then I stopped. She was about to protest when I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her off the chair. I planted her butt firmly down onto the keyboard.

I smiled. "It's more fun for you to type this way."

She laughed, then I began sliding in and out of her again. She hummed in pleasure under her breath as she felt her body roll on the keys that clicked beneath her. We both look back to see the words appearing on the screen. I changed the angle of my thrusts to change the words that appeared on the screen, her cheeks mashing against the keyboard. Her hand returned to her clit, rubbing it furiously to intensify the pleasure.

Then her mouth hung open again. Her smile collapsed into a grimace. Her eyes squeezed shut as she began to whisper to me, "Oh, yes, just like that, give it to me, harder, oh, yes, just like that, oh, yes, yes, I'm cumming I'm cumming..." and her legs almost crushed me between them. Her pussy spasmed in quick flinches that milked my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer. I threw my head back as I launched my hot cream into her deepest crevices. Our fluids mixed and increases until it flowed out of the edges of her slit, dripping onto her desk.

We held each other, shuddering in our shared orgasm, feeding each other's pleasure with our spasms. I recovered first, opening my eyes to look into her twisted expression. I thrust once more, causing her to wince with delight as the last traces of her enjoyment faded away. She relaxed, flopping back against the wall to smile at me.

I reached over to her mouse, positioned the pointer on the email screen, and clicked the SEND button.

zspot
zspot
27 Followers