E. R. Abduction Ch. 2

Story Info
His training continues, & they give him a show.
3.9k words
4.03
78.9k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to see Sara and Judy standing next to the bed. They were wearing silk robes this time, but kept with the same color scheme, black for Sara and Red for Judy. They were short, going up almost to their crotches, and were low cut (Judy's cut lower than Sara's). "Good morning Tom. How did you sleep?" Judy asked.

"Like shit."

"Well, its a new day and it's time for you to bathe" Sara replied. "But we can't run the risk of letting you free to take a shower. At least until your fully trained."

"So we're gonna give you a sponge bath." That was when I noticed the basins of water on the dresser. I started to smile. The thought of these two running there hands all over my body made me very happy.

They both picked up a sponge from the closest basin and wrung them out. Then Sara put her sponge back in the tub, grabbed Judy's arm and said, "You know. It would be a shame to ruin these nice robes, maybe we should take them off."

"Good idea," Judy replied. They pulled the cords tying the front of their robes closed in unison. With a little shrug of their shoulders, the garments fell onto the floor. They were both naked from the waist up, wearing only their panties. Sara's tits were small but firms, standing strait out with long, already hard nipples, which were brown in color. Judy's breasts were large and glorious. They had just the slightest bit of sag to them, just enough that I could tell that they are real (I hate silicone). Her areolas were large and a pale pink color.

They both reached back into the basin and grabbed their sponges. Judy walked around the bed as Sara started on my right side. I moaned as they started with my chest, the warm water on my skin felt great. That combined with the great view I was getting excited. They worked their way down my chest and over my stomach. Judy's breasts almost touched my now erect penis as she went by it to clean my legs. I sighed in disappointment when they passed it by and Judy said, "Don't worry, we'll get to that soon enough."

When they got done with my legs I started to get a little worried. I am very ticklish. My girlfriends always thought it was funny seeing a big guy like me that was so ticklish. All of them would have great fun tickling me and watching me writhe around in hysterics and not being able to do a thing about it but run away. But as they got closer to my feet I realized that there was no place I could run when they start running those sponges up and down the undersides of my feet.

Sara got there first and I let out a yelp. She looked surprised at first and then a look of understanding crossed her face. She smiled sadistically and looked up at Judy. "I think our Tom here is ticklish."

"Reeeaally?" Judy replied. "Let me see." She took her sponge and lightly rubbed it back and forth on the bottom of my left foot. I tried to hold it back, but soon started to laugh out loud.

"STOP....hahahahaha...NO DON'T....hahahaha...I'M TICKLISH!!!"

Then Sara started on my right foot and I was laughing so hard that I couldn't talk anymore. Sara stopped and crooked her finger at Judy. Judy stopped also and I gasped for air. They walked over to the other side of the room and whispered to each other. Judy laughed and nodded her head yes. They both came back and Sara said that now that they knew how ticklish I was, they had a whole new idea for my training. OH SHIT!!!

They finished up my arms and weren't surprised when I gasped as they went over my armpits. Thankfully though, they didn't stick around either. They both rinsed off their sponges and came back over to me. Sara put her hand over my penis and squeezed her sponge. A tiny trail of water came out of the sponge and landed right on the head of my penis. I yell loud when the water hit me. IT WAS FREEZING COLD! She laughed and sadistically brought the cold sponge down to my quickly shrinking member. I screamed even louder as she rubbed it up and down my dick and balls. I thought my nuts were gonna shoot up into my body.

When she was done, Judy came along with a towel and started to dry me off. She purposely skipped over my freezing prick. When she dried off my arms, her nipples brushed against my face. I tried in vain to suck one into my mouth, but couldn't get one. She looked down at me, smiled and shook her finger at me as if to say "naughty boy". They both went to leave but made sure to put a new tape in the VCR first.

They came back a couple of hours later wearing their teddies again a carrying a large paper bag. Sara set the bag on the floor (probably so I couldn't see what they were pulling out of it). "We went shopping today," Judy said as I could hear Sara rummaging though the bag. She pulled out two ostrich feathers and handed one to Judy who walked around to the left side of the bed. Each of them took the feather and ran it up and down my chest first. When that got no response from me they started to run them up and down my sides. That tickled a little bit but it actually felt nice. I giggled a little bit which encouraged the sexy duo to continue. Next they tickled up and down the undersides of my arms making their way to my armpits. That got me laughing out loud. They both then started to run there fingernails up an down the bottoms of my feet and I lost all control. I was gasping for breath and pleading for them to stop. For about five minutes they kept up this torture when they suddenly stopped.

I closed my eyes, thanking God that they had stopped. When my breathing slowed down I opened my eyes and saw Judy standing over me. She had on a pair of red silk gloves. Attached to each finger was a short stiff feather. She gave me an evil smile as she wiggled her fingers at me, inching closer to my exposed armpits. She started on my right side and tried to reach my left with her other hand but couldn't reach from where she was standing next to the bed. She climbed up onto the bed and straddled my body. She leaned over to reach both sides of me. This put her ample breasts right in my face, with her butt inches away from my prick. I couldn't help but get aroused being in this position, even as Judy started with the tickling again. Soon I started to get an erection.

"Hey, I think he is starting to enjoy this tickling stuff," Sara said noticing my condition.

"Really," Judy asked. She stopped to take a look. "Maybe you should help me. I bet he would like that even more." And with that Sara started in on my feet. It felt like she was using a couple of soft bristled brushes on them. It tickled so much that I couldn't even laugh anymore. All I could do was gasp for air. I don't know if they actually spent more time in this position or if it just felt longer. All I know is after a while; I could feel a warm wet spot start to form on my stomach where Judy was sitting on me. Gee, I'm glad she's having a good time. I thought sarcastically.

When they stopped, I thought I was going to die. All I could do was sit there panting with my eyes closed. I don't know how long they let me rest but all of a sudden I heard this buzzing sound. I looked over and saw what looked like a mixer, but instead of beaters on it, it had feathers attached to them. It sat on the bed next to me as Sara slowly pushed it towards me until they just barely touched my armpits. I started to breathe heavy since my throat was too raw to laugh anymore. She walked over to the other side of the bed and put a similar contraption on my other side. Then she walked to my feet and picked up a device sitting on the end of the bed. It looked like a rubber hand partially closed. She turned the motor on and the fingers started to wiggle in a tickling motion. She clamped it down to the foot rail and repositioned it. Then she took a second machine and did the same to my other foot. I thought I was going to die. The incessant motorized tickling was driving me insane. No matter how I tried to wiggle, the ropes kept me held in place.

Each one of them kissed me on the lips and then Sara said, "We're gonna go now. All this tickling has gotten Judy and I really horny. We'll come back and check on you when we're done." They kissed each other hard and I saw Sara's hand cup one of Judy's breasts. They parted with a sigh and walked out the door.

I started to freak. With the women tickling me, I knew that eventually they would get tired and stop. These machines however would keep going until their batteries ran out. I had a pretty good guess that I would die before that happened.

It seemed like forever that I was trapped there, writhing from the ticklish torture and gasping for breath. Everything started to fade and I guess I finally passed out.

****

I woke the next morning expecting to feel those tickle machines working on me. I don't know if I was glad they were gone, or disappointed. My stomach was sore from all the laughing. I tested my voice and found that I could barely talk. Judy came in shortly after (she probably saw I was awake in the video camera). She let me piss and gave me some ice chips for my throat. As she finished, Sara came in.

She walked up behind Judy, bushed away the hair from her neck, and grabbed her breasts from behind while she kissed her neck. Judy sighed as Sara's hands made slow circles around her breasts. I could see her nipples poking up though the material of her lingerie between Sara's fingers. Judy reached behind her a started to rub her hands up and down Sara's long muscular leg. Then she reached back even farther to caress Sara's butt. Sara moaned and then whispered something in to the redheads ear. Judy smiled and nodded. They both walked over to the foot of the bed. Judy turned to me and said, "You were such a good boy last night that Sara and I think you should get a little reward." She then turned towards Sara and gave her a big kiss.

They embraced kissing deeply. Soon their hands started to roam all over each other's bodies. When they finally broke the kiss, Judy started to kiss her way down Sara's body. She kissed her chin, then her neck, and worked her way down to brunette's chest. She kissed the flimsy black fabric that covered her lovers breasts and nibbled on her nipples through it. A moan escaped Sara's mouth. Sara in turn reached into Judy's red teddy, who moaned in response. Judy stood up and pulled the top down. Her breasts literally popped out of the confining material.

Sara slowly licked around the areola, making it crinkle up. When she touched just the tip of her tongue to the tip of Judy's nub, it looked like Judy was hit with an electric shock. Sara then flattened out her tongue and liked Sara's nipple like it was an ice-cream cone. She would occasionally bite her friend's nipple causing a shock to shoot through Judy again. Her finger started to trace lines around her other nipple, teasing it into a hardened state. A look of ecstasy crossed Judy's face and Sara switched breasts. Sara sucked hard on Judy's ample boob and pinched on the other one. Judy started panting and moaning loudly, and I saw Sara's free hand make its way to her crotch. She sucked harder on the redhead's breast, trying to take in as much of it as she could fit in her mouth. Judy was moaning so loudly now that I think she was coming. She screamed out and grabbed the back of Sara's head, squeezing her into her bosom.

When Judy released her, I could see a smile on Sara's face. Judy grabbed the strings holding up Sara's teddy and pulled it slowly down her body. When her tits popped out, Judy kissed each one. She continued her pulling down the lingerie and kissing her way down until the lacy garment lay in a pile on the floor. I could finally see the dark patch of hair just above Sara's pussy. It was neatly trimmed and I could see her clit and lips hanging down waiting for Judy's caress. Judy kissed the dark fur and slowly moved her way down. Sara spread her legs to let Judy's head in between them. Judy shoved her face into the warm folds of her lover. Sara made ooh and aah noises and I heard slurping noises coming from Judy.

When Sara almost fell over, Judy stood up and guided her to the bed. After laying the brunette on next to me, Judy took off her remaining clothes. Sara laid on her back with her head down by my feet. Judy crawled up between her legs giving me an excellent view of both of their pussies. Judy's pubic hair was a dark reddish brown and I could see a few drops of moisture forming around her lips. Her nice round ass was so close to me that it drove me nuts that I couldn't reach out a grab it. Breathing deeply I could smell both of their arousal.

Judy started to lick the outer folds of Sara's pussy, slowly gliding the tip of her tongue from the top to the bottom. Every time her tongue would touch Sara's clit, the brunette would suck in air. Judy teased the opening of Sara's vagina, swirling around it. Then she would shove her tongue in as far as it would go as she licked up the fluid leaking out of her. I could tell Judy was good at this from all the noise that Sara was making. Judy then attacked Sara's clit. She would flick her tongue over it very fast, then slow down as Sara's cries reached a crescendo. I noticed that one of Judy's hands a gone down to her own vagina and started to rub on her own clit. Whenever she would moan, Sara would cry out as the redhead's mouth vibrated on her pussy. Judy inserted a finger on her free hand into Sara and started to pump it in and out in rhythm with her tongue. When she inserted a second finger, Sara's cries turned into orgasmic screams. She started to shake and buck so hard that she almost threw Judy off the bed. Judy stopped licking but kept pumping her fingers in and out of Sara until she calmed down. I was so turned on by this that my dick was throbbing and my balls hurt.

When Sara was able to catch her breath, she sat up and kissed Judy. Judy got up off the bed and Sara turned around so that she was lying next to me. Sara then got on top of her in a 69 position. Sara parted Judy's pussy lips with her fingers and started to lightly lick the dew off of her. Judy let out a long sigh and then buried her head into her friend's crotch. Sara moaned into Judy's pussy as she felt the redhead start to lick her slippery folds as well.

Sara took her time with her friend. She barely touched the lips with her tongue and avoided her clit altogether. She took her hand and traced it over Judy's ass and down to her vagina. She reached between their bodies and grabbed one of Judy's breasts. I could hear muffled noises coming from Judy. When her tongue finally glided across Judy's clit, the redhead let out a loud "OH". She sucked the little nub into her mouth and Judy started to shake and cry out. I could see her pussy quivering in orgasm. Sara didn't let up on her though. She inserted first one then two fingers into her cunt and started to pump them quickly in and out. Judy raised her head and screamed as she came again. Then she put her head back down into Sara's crotch and it was her turn to scream. After about two minutes they both collapsed panting. I found myself breathing rather hard myself. This was way more arousing than the videos they have been making me watch for the last couple of days.

They both got up off the bed. Their bodies shined from the sweat. They hugged for a while and then Judy asked me if I liked my reward. "I would have liked it more if I could have joined in," I replied.

"Oh, you'll get to join in soon enough," Sara said. She stared down at my cock with a look of pure lust in her eyes. "I can't wait to get that dick inside me." Then her expression changed like she had just remembered she was supposed to be a bitch. "But not yet," she said in an authoritative tone. "You still have a bit of training to go through." She picked up her black teddy off the floor and walked over to the dresser by the bed. Opening it up, she pulled out a little box. With lingerie in hand, she bent over my head. I gasped as her long brown hair tickled my chest. She told me to raise my head and she tied the teddy around it covering my eyes. I could smell her juices that were trapped in the lacy garment.

"Can you see anything?"

"No," I said, a little nervous.

"Good. Sensory deprivation can be very stimulating. Not knowing what is going to happen lets your imagination run wild. You become more and more excited as you wonder what will happen next." Suddenly I felt a hand lightly touching my balls. It startled me at first and I let out a yelp. Just as I was starting to get into it though, the hand was gone. "See what I mean?" Sara continued. "You couldn't see Judy's hand reaching for you, so it was more exciting when she touched you." I had to admit she was right. "Now I'm going to plug your ears so that you can't hear us coming either." She turned my head and I felt a pressure in my ear. She turned my head the other way and again I felt the plug fill my ear. The feeling was a little uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it after a while.

"I was completely emerged in a world of darkness now. My two major senses had been cut off from me and I couldn't move. With these senses cut off, my whole brain concentrated on my sense of touch. I started to breathe heavier, both from fear and excitement. I felt something very light touching the palm of my hand. It kind of tickled. It started to move down my arm and I realized it was a feather. I gasped when it got to my armpit. When it started to vibrate there, I started to moan. I don't know if it was the isolation or the fact that I was so damned horny but it feel sensual instead of irritating. Then it was gone.

They left me alone for about 30 seconds (although it felt like forever) and then I felt something warm and moist around my nipple. I have always liked to have my nipples sucked, and whichever one was doing it was good at it. Then it was gone just as suddenly. The feather was back, teasing my nipples. It didn't feel as good as the mouth, but it still brought out a moan. It moved down my stomach and I could feel it swirling less than an inch from my pubic hair. It stayed there for a teasingly long time and then it continued down to my leg. I was disappointed until I felt it go around my thigh and up to my balls. Its progress moving up my sack was maddeningly slow. When it finally touch the base of my dick I yelled out "OH YES!" It traced up the underside all the way up my dick, but stopped short of the head. Then it started to move up and down my shaft, like they were trying to paint on my prick with it. It felt so good after it not getting any attention for days. When I felt another one pass over the head, I thought I was gonna pass out. The feathers lingered there for a few moments and were gone.

I was gasping for breath, amazed at how good it felt just from these feathers. I couldn't wait to see what it felt like with more pressure. I didn't have to wait long as I felt fingers lightly stroking my balls. Then I felt more fingers tracing lines up and down my shaft just like the feathers did. I could feel the pre cum oozing out of it. Suddenly a hand grabbed the head of my penis and started to rub the pre-cum all over it. I screamed out at the sensation. It continued to swirl around the head as the hands on my shaft and balls also increased pressure. I felt an orgasm approach and I was never so eager to come in my life. Just as I was about to reach "the point of no return" my cock got extremely cold. I screamed again, but not from pleasure. THEY HAD PUT AN ICE CUBE ON MY DICK!!! They held it there until I calmed down. Then the hands didn't return.

This went on for quite a few hours. They would tickle me, or stroke me with a feather, or hand, and then bring the ice back. They would use different things on my penis, like a rubber glove, or what felt like fur, etc. Sometimes I would only wait a few seconds. Other times they made me wait hours. I stayed hard the whole time wondering what they would do next to torture me. I would get so sensitive after the longer breaks that just blowing on my dick would get me moaning. After a while I was so exhausted that I would fall asleep during some of the really long breaks. I had a dream about sinking my dick into Sara's tight pussy. When I came I flooded the room and we both had to swim for safety.