E.V.T.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK, Meera," he crooned, massive hands - so gentle!  she thought through her tears - softly stroking her hair and back.

Her sobs gradually diminished, faded into occasional hiccoughs.

"Sssh," Amos whispered. "It's OK, Meera."

She looked up at him, her eyes red. She snuggled against him, taking reassurance from the immense arms around her.

"Really?" she sang.

"Really," he assured her. "It'll be OK, Meera.

"They won't bother you for a long time," he said softly. She felt his heart beating under his skin, took comfort from his presence.

A long time later, still petting her, Amos whispered. "See?"

She relaxed still more, let herself be comforted by his soft tones.

"Feeling better now?"

"♪"

+

I know a place, a one of warmth and love and passion and sun, a place of magic, fulfillment, passion and everlasting youth.

It is but a heartbeat away, on the other side of the galaxy, not quite beyond your imagination. It is open to all who dream it.

And are willing to pay the price.