E-Written Jack The Giant Killer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the palms of my hands against the sides of my head as hard as I could. "I am so high right now, what are you even talking about? I think we should grab Red and go take our showers."

Douglas put the severed head in his saddle bag, grabbed up Red, and I followed him out the door with a plate of food for Red. A droid lead the way. We passed a group of naked women with a minotaur. The minotaur had a leash attached to the ring in its nose, and was wearing a black leather gimp outfit with just the nipples cut out. Even its horns were covered in gimp leather. It had pieced nipples and another chain between the two nipple rings.

Another group of women saw us and started to walk our way. They stopped when they saw our bracelets. They stared at our groins as we walked by. As we passed by one of them spanked my bare ass with her tail. I looked back and they were ogling my ass. I was getting nervous being naked. It was one thing if I was back on Earth looking at some women's cute butt. Here women openly checked out the men like we were meat on display. I didn't like it, worse my dick did like it and I was hard. I put my hands over my manhood to cover myself as best I could.

A little red headed woman was brick road in front of us. She could easily be another cousin of Red. She was getting spit roasted by a boy in his late teens in her mouth and a minotaur behind her. "Hey girl, check out my new husbands." Red called out as we walked passed, she wiggled out of his huge arms and climbed around so she was riding on his thick neck.

Another few women stepped in front of us, stopping us. My guess is they had wine glasses that had been refilled more than once. "Hold up those marriage bracelets so we know you are married."

"No way." I replied.

"Show me your bracelets." Their leader asked again, grabbing at my hands, aggressive from the wine.

The droid told Douglas what they were asking for in English. "Here, here are my bracelets." He said holding out his wrists, then slipping his hands under her arms and picking the women in front of us up. He just started walking as if the other women were not there. He still had a smile on his face. One of the many things about my half-brother was ADHD. He didn't always pick up on social cues. Worse, he had met aggressive behavior with murderous, deadly aggressive acts in the past. People would not even see it coming as he didn't always give off social cues. This could get ugly in the blink of an eye if he felt threatened.

I raised my hands up and showed my hard on to the women, they didn't even look at my bracelets. "Wow." "His wife is one lucky woman, I wish I had caught this one.", "Yummy." The women giggled and watched as we walked on by. The woman Douglas was carrying gave Red a high five.

Douglas put down the one he was carrying a short distance later. "I need a minotaur between my legs right now." She whimpered. She was dripping wet as she ran back to her drunk friends. From then now, he was in front with Red riding him, followed by me, and followed by the droid. Her tail kept slipping down the back of his pants, he jumped a little when she wrapped it around his balls and gave him a gentle, playful squeeze.

My half-brother was totally clueless to the impact he was having on the women. A few tried talking to him to thank him for killing the giants, freeing the minotaurs, and getting the Labyrinth opened. He could not speak local and so would just smile, shrug, and keep walking.

This whole world was odd and the fortress was a reflection of that. In some ways, it had the feel of a bronze-age culture. There was also a post-apocalyptic vibe, something had happened about 300 years back. Whatever had existed before had been far more advanced than Earth.

Everyone here knows of the tailless Earth humans in the same way that people on Earth all know Hannibal crossed the Alps with elephants, it is just a fact that has no impact on their lives.

Another odd thing is that there was a major emigration from Carthage on Earth to this place, especially after the second Punic war around 218 BC. They used the same gate I did to get here. Yet, no one here has ever seen a tailless human till I had arrived. Where did they all go? Did they evolve somehow to grow tails after only 2200 years.

There were things here that no one on Earth had ever dreamed and the locals acted as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Women had their first child the normal Earth way, then all the other babies they had were grown from a baby tree. Every town had a baby tree. The babies were grown in these things that looked like large grapes with the baby visible inside, the baby-berry felt and grew like a pumpkin.

Finally, we cleared the fortress and were at the bath house in the town below. None of the horny moms on vacation or tribute girls had left the fortress or followed us.

I stepped into the large heated pool in the center of the Greek style bath house. Doric style stone columns rose high above to the ceiling. Blue tiles covered the walls and floor and reflected off the pools surface.

Stream rose from the far corner of the pool. I didn't know how it all worked but there was a 'volcano' with smoke coming out of it on the far side of the island and aqueducts running from the mountains. This was some type of geo-thermal marvel.

Red was in the pool across from me, she slipped under the water and swam across to me, coming up directly in front of me. She put she hands on my chest. "Katuzili."

"Huh?" I asked "What's that mean?"

"My name, I am Gywn ferch Nudd of House Katuzili." She smiled "What is the name of my tailless junior-husband from Earth?"

"I'm Arlo. There's a bump on my head from where you hit me with that bola." I said evenly.

She was staring into my eyes and lowered one of her hands to my penis. "Yes, and in a few months there will be a bump in my belly from you hitting me with this." She gave my penis a little tug then wrapped her legs around me. The hand that had grabbed my penis went around to my back to feel where my tail would be, if people from Earth had tails. Finally, she lowered it to my butt hole. "You are mine, so I wish to take the virginity from this hole. Not today, but soon."

I rubbed her back "What about that man at the obelisk, your betrothed? You spent a great deal of effort to free him for his forced marriage."

"I tell you this in strictest confidence." Gywn looked around before continuing "Gwrhyr and I are bastards, My lover Creiddylad is the son of a countess. We took each other virginity when we were very young, we played with and often shared many other lovers both male and female. When I was promised to marry him, we tried to find my birth father." She took a deep breath and continued "We found Gwrhyr, Creiddylad, and I all share a father. Such incest is taboo. It was politically impossible to just end the engagement. Gwrhyr does not know any of this. She saw we were suddenly not lovers anymore and so kidnapped him, force-marrying him, and getting pregnant with their baby. She saw it as a chance to become a noble. No one will care that some bastard had an inbred bastard, her as the next countess could be a civil war, her as countess with a incest baby would be civil war. I did what I needed to do for my house." She started crying, "I miss my lover... You are my husband now." She kissed me deeply, her little tongue slipping into my mouth.

"House Kylidd is the name of a ruling house of the world Snow-ash. Jack was born the grandchild of the Tafarna-Katte of the world Han-Paru. How is it she finds herself here, on New Assuwa." Douglas asked cock blockingly.

"We are not talking politics right now, come join us in the water." I said, trying not to start a scene.

"Yah kt'lokl" Douglas said in Aklo, then added "Aklo kadishtutla y'b'hthu". His face was unreadable. "I want to know what is going on, your penis can wait." He added in English. "We kill a few giants and now we're married to the children of nation-state rulers, people who have just started a war. There are thousands of baby minotaur in berries-melons in the meadows and gardens of this place. I read what was written on the walls in that trophy room. The maps, the star charts. A great many people are going to die."

Jack walked in naked. "I thank you in advance for not speaking that foul Aklo in here or to me ever again. Your concerns are valid and will be addressed but it's time to fuck. Get your clothes off and get in the water."

"NO, you three have fun with your sex. I'm going to sit here and brood." Douglas brooded

.

"I know you didn't stuff your pants, I felt it move. Are you shy?" Gywn questioned. She splashed some water up at him.

"I cannot speak their language and the droid might miss something. Arlo tell them. Their my wives, they should know." Douglas said. I had no idea what he wanted me to tell them. There was a lot of baggage to unpack with my half-brother. My fingers had slipped into Gywn's warm pussy. I rubbed my thumb against her nub. She smiled and pushed against me.

"Come in the water, tell us yourself, if you can while your manhood is in me." Jack grabbed him and pulled him to the waters edge. "Take off your pants or they get wet. You're going in big boy."

He took off his pants and stepped into the water. His penis started glowing with a soft blueish white bioluminescence as soon as it hit the water. It was huge, I looked again. Both his dicks were huge. He had two glowing dicks. I didn't know that about my half-brother. How many dicks he had and if they glow in the dark had never come up as a topic of conversation. He said forlornly "I'm a human-cecaelia chimera." I was not sure what to say, the two women just stared open mouthed. After a while he forced a smile "You three have fun. You're married, enjoy it."

The dicks didn't look like a human's penis would. The bigger of his dicks was thicker than a can of soda. It was ribbed, with at least a dozen half rings around the top half shaft, with nubs running along the sides. A few more half rings were along the base, I realized it was a clit rubber, if he was in a woman with his middle dick, these rings would rub her clit. Parts of it had a texture almost like snake scales. The shaft of his dick was glowing blue with the half rings having a soft red glow to them. The nubs were purple. It had thick, pulsating veins running its length. He swallowed hard, fighting back tears "Sharks have two penises, as do snakes and lizards. Cecaelia have two penises."

Come here, I want to play with both my husbands." Gywn pouted and splashed water at Douglas. "Should we sandwich with the boys on the outside and us two in the middle. Or maybe two on one first, or maybe we break in their virgin assholes. Douglas, are you a virgin? You act like one." Both the women started touching his two penises. I stood a little behind them, just watching their tails go from a curious slow wag to the lustful straight up stillness.

The dick between his top dick and his balls looked sort of like a smaller blueish-white glowing horse cock. I knew he had a nickname 'Donkey Dong Doug', in high school and I had never seen him not wearing long pants, even in summer. I could now see why.

He just nodded yes. He was clearly confused. Gywn and Jack exchanged a look, both of them raised an eye brow. "This will be easier out of the water." Gywn said.

"Gywn loves to break in virgins, but there is no way she could handle his bigger big boy. This one still owes me doggie style from this morning." Jack grabbed my dick, turned around facing away from me while settling over a bench on her belly, sort of bending over the bench, and slowly slid me into her from behind. Gywn sat in a chair next to us. She grabbed Douglas's balls with her hand and pulled him toward Jack. I moved my hands on my wife's breasts, fondling one pair, then moved my hand to Gywn's pair.

I started rhythmically thrusting into Jack from behind as she sucked my half-brothers dick. "I can feel your balls slap my clit." Jack said as my balls slapped against her clit. She used her tail to push me a little, getting me to increase the speed of my thrusting. She was about ten years older than me and had tiger stripe tattoos and scars on her hips and abs. We were not using protection which any other time would be a hard stop but somehow not only felt right but sexy. Gywn was sitting next to us, smoking weed and watching. She passed the blunt to me, I took a deep hit, held it a few seconds, then blew out a cloud of smoke into Jack and my half-brothers faces.

"Pinch her titties." Gywn commanded me. I reached around under and pinched my wife's nipples. She was pushing back into me hard, meeting my thrusts. Her 6 foot frame against my 5'2" self was shoving me back with every counter thrust. I have never rage fucked a woman but I started pushing into her hard, holding her hips with one hand and reaching under her to cup her breast before trying to reach around to rub her clit with my finger. Gywn grabbed my hand and started moving it a little different than I had been against Jack's sensitive bud "like this, hard, but not too hard." She spanked my butt with her tail, then spanked Jacks butt, then my half-brothers.

Jack started gagging on my brother's penis in her mouth. He had started groping her breasts and pinching her nipples. Everything he did was a little slow and shy. Gywn was loving being in control, telling us two men where and what to do, using her tail like jockey uses a riding crop to force us to go harder and faster. I needed to cum, right now Now NOW.

Suddenly my wife fell forward, putting all her weight on the bench she was bent over. She reached back and grabbed me hard, pulling me against her. "Don't stop, Don't pull out, just like that, like that."

Gywn moved behind me, she suddenly fondled my balls while rubbing her tits with the rock hard nipples against my back. It pushed me right over the edge. I felt myself start to spasm into Jack. I thrust against into her a few times more. Then my spent cock flopped out of her.

At any other time in my life releasing into a woman without having a condom on would have sent me into a terrified panic. This time it just felt right. I sat down in the chair next to Gywn, took another hit off the blunt.

It was about 12 noon, today I had gotten kidnapped, used for sex, escaped, help kill four giants, help end one marriage and got myself into two more marriages. Not to mention starting one war and stopped another or finding my long lost half-brother.

What would tomorrow bring I thought as I drifted off to sleep.