Each Time a Little Less

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers

We remained in that position, me moving toward an ejaculation, until I realized that this was going to be the end, a hand job ending in an ejaculation, unless and until more money floated to the floor.

When it did, he virtually jumped up off my lap and moved over to the metal hoop that was hanging from the ceiling across the room. He grabbed the ring on either side and pulled himself up, off the floor and into the ring, belly on the bottom of the ring, both his torso and legs hanging down. On my last visit, he'd sat in the ring, the small of his back on the ring and his buttocks pushed out to receive me, and draped his legs over my shoulders while I fucked him.

His bending double over the ring on his belly was a use of the device I'd never imagined, although I'd tried to imagine a few uses of the ring myself. His hands went back to pull his own butt cheeks apart and give me a clear view of the puckering bud of his channel opening. The entrance was pulsating invitingly, and I figured out without any trouble that it was beckoning for my tongue.

He writhed and moaned and talked dirty to me in that funny little accent of his while I ate out his sweet hole.

When I couldn't take any more, I went back to the bed, slipped out of my trousers, and sat on the edge of the bed. I'd taken the wad of yen, smaller than when I walked in, but still thick, out of my trousers, extracted a wad of bills larger than any I'd taken out before, and beckoned to him, with the hand holding the yen extended toward him. I could see him looking at me from between his perfectly formed little, spread legs as he was bent over the bottom of the ring.

He stared at me and smiled.

More bills came off the wad. Then he was off the ring and kneeling in front of me. I showered his head with the bills, which floated down all around him to the floor.

He placed his small hands on my knees, spread my thighs, and lowered his mouth on my throbbing cock. He couldn't seem to get the entire bulb in his mouth at first. And then he could. And then the struggle with the girth and length of the cock. And then he could, expertly deepthroating me. Showing that he'd been to the same cock-sucking school the Russian papasan had.

When I felt I was about to come—and he felt it too, he pulled off the cock and looked up at me expectantly. Obviously, this far only with what I'd spent. He was signaling that he would get me off—but with his mouth. No farther without more yen.

I showered him with more yen.

I have no idea where the condom came from, but it was in his mouth and he was expertly rolling it down my shaft with his lips and tongue. I almost came then. But, sensing that I was close, he stopped half way down and held until the urge had passed over me.

The ring hanging down from the ceiling over the studio bed was for him to grip with his hands while, facing me, he lifted and lowered his channel on my cock. Our lips had been locked until I decided to play with his nipples with my teeth. My hands, at least initially, were palming his butt cheeks again, spreading them, dealing with the difficulty of getting a cock of my size into a channel of his size.

Of course he eventually accommodated me all the way down. He did the work of raising and lowering himself on the cock. I let him. I'd paid for it—and he was wearing me out. The little bugger had even more stamina than I did. I'd be embarrassed if it wasn't such a turn on.

When he reversed himself, facing away from me, with me watching him raise and lower himself on the cock in the mirror across the room, I fisted and stroked his cock hard, and, finally, he came for me. Then he went into overdrive in fucking himself on my cock, and, me obviously tired before he was, I laid back on the bed, my head flopped over the far side, watching him do his gymnastics in the mirror on the ceiling until I too, came and came and came, every dribble of cum pulled out of me by Takis' talents.

Afterward he told me I was the best. I told him I thought he was pretty damn good too.

I didn't count what was left in the wad of yen until I was back through the gates of Kadena and was safely in Little America again.

I grinned when I'd done the count. I'd spent less than the previous time. Each time a little less. Each time Takis required a little less to perform all the way for me.

I think Takis likes me.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers
12