Eager Jessie

Story Info
Birthday in Vegas and she's been given a hall pass.
1.4k words
2.83
23.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The holiday had finally came, Jamie's birthday in Vegas with her husband Kevin and long-time friend Jake. She had been waiting months for this. Flights, drinks, drugs and alcohol all paid for by Kevin and to top it off he had given Jessie a hall pass for the trip. 5 whole days to fuck as many men as she wanted and Kevin couldn't do a single thing about it, all he can do is sit back and watch. Immediately upon hearing this, she asked if Jake could come along.

Jessie was not going to let this opportunity pass, they had arrived and relaxed for the day getting as drunk as they could, by night they prepared for Jessie's birthday dinner at one of the finest steakhouse's in Vegas. She chose a booth at the back with an obvious plan in mind, she wanted to tease these boys until one of them fucked her in the bathroom. She had chosen a short black dress, fishnets, heels with her nicest pair of lace panties and bra. Knowing full well that Jake loved seeing her in that dress.

The group sat down to eat, Jessie sitting between Kevin and Jake. Before she could even check the menu, both of her thighs had been embraced by each of their hands. After some great food and lots of caressing, Jessie stared into Kevin's eyes. He picked up on what she was begging for. Slowly following her inner thigh up to her fishnet covered panties, he pulled on her fishnets. Tearing them and exposing her panties so he could run his fingers over them smoothly. With only hands on her thighs, Jessie had soaked her panties.

Kevin took Jake's wrist, his hand still on Jessie's thigh and pulling it to her panties. His eyes widened at the touch, running his fingers between the crease in her panties caused by her lips. Leaning in, he whispered to her "Why are you so wet?" she grinned and only replied "Your hand". Jake could not hold back and grabbed at Jessie's panties hoping to pull them to the side. She stopped him. Pushing his hand away but instead placing her hand on his crotch. Jake is rock hard and she knows that she caused it. Being the tease Jessie is, she decided to stroke Jakes shaft through his pants. He didn't react as much as she hoped for, so she stepped it up. Unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants, Jessie had Jakes hard cock out in only seconds. Stroking his whole exposed shaft under the table. He didn't seem to mind, attempting to hold a straight face until she sped up. The speed had ruined him and he was now moaning under his breath, Jessie wondered to herself if she could make him cum at the table right now? A loud cork pop broke Jake from Jessie's charm. He pulled himself away and excused himself to the restroom.

Jessie knew this would be a perfect opportunity as the restaurant had died down and the restrooms wouldn't be crowded. She excused herself shortly after Jake, heading straight for the men's toilets. On entering she noticed Jake freshening himself up at the sinks and what looked to be one of the fanciest restrooms she had seen. "What are you doing in here?!" Jake exclaimed, Jessie didn't answer. She walked up to Jake and kissed him. Long and passionate, it remained unbroken while she reached down to his belt undoing it and his pants. This time Jessie was going to get what she came for. She began to stroke him, continuing with the kiss. Jake shuffled back into a stall for some privacy, locking the door behind Jessie.

Once she had heard the click of the door she broke the kiss and dropped to her knees. Jessie started teasing his tip with her tongue, Jake could feel her tongue piercing against his head and how amazing it felt. She pushed on, taking him deeper down her throat. Pressing her piercing against his shaft while it pounded her mouth, all he could do was moan out her name. Jessie quickly took a picture for Kevin sitting just outside. He opened his messages to see Jessie's mouth attempting to take all of Jakes cock. She was determined to suck him dry and she continued on. Edging him closer and closer with every stroke all Jake could mutter is how amazing she was at it. He was close and she knew it, Jessie picked up the pace and before she could even react. Jake had climaxed inside her mouth and all Jessie could do was smile.

They returned to the table, Kevin noticed Jessie's messy hair and beaming smile. He leant over to fix her hair and she leaned in to kiss him, transferring Jake's load into his mouth. Kevin was stunned, unable to spit it into a cup as the waiters had cleaned the table, Jessie whispered "Swallow it and pay the bill please". Kevin followed the orders and the trio returned to their rented car. Jessie and Jake sat in the back which was different from when they arrived. But this didn't bother Kevin, the hotel was only 15 minutes away however before the car had even started moving Jake and Jessie had already started making out. She moaned out over the duration of the trip, feeling Jake's hands on her body.

They had arrived at their hotel room, Kevin had booked a nice 2 queen bed room at the Planet Hollywood resort. Entering the room Jessie led Kevin into the bathroom, she rummaged through his toiletries to find their box of condoms. Jessie threw the box to Kevin "You can hold onto these" she said and shut the bathroom door on him, jamming it shut with a chair. Unknown to Jake, Kevin had given Jessie a rule to go along with her hall pass, use protection. She knew what she was doing but didn't care. Jessie walked over to the table with a perfect angle of one of the beds. She facetimed Kevin and sat the phone down propped up for him to see everything. Next, Jessie walked over to the edge of bed and called to Jake, "Hey! Come over here, I need you to fuck me".

She striped off her dress, Jake stunned at the sight of her body in the lingerie she had chosen specifically for him, "fuck" was all he could get out. He walked over and leaned in to kiss her, she stopped him. Jessie had grown impatient and instead began to pull at his clothes in an attempt to undress him. Jessie sat down on the bed to help him take his pants off and once his boxers had dropped she saw that Jake was firm but knew he needed to be harder. She took him into her mouth, swallowing Jake's cock as deep as she could. Using her tongue and lips to make him moan and grunt, the very same way she had done not long ago in a public restroom. He was rock hard. Jessie turned around on the bed, arranging herself to be fucked from behind. Slowly teasing Jake she pulled her panties down to reveal her soaked pussy stringing to them, they were soaked.

He climbed up onto the bed, positioning himself behind Jessie. Teasing her, he ran the tip of his hard cock between her wet lips. Jessie let out a whimper and Jake knew to continue. He pushed himself deep inside her, all 8 inches filling Jessie and putting her husband to shame. She moaned out Jake's name and he continued fucking her hard over and over, picking up the pace to have Jessie moaning loud enough for Kevin to hear in the bathroom whilst he watched on his phone. Jake continued fucking her for longer than Kevin ever could. By the time Jessie had came twice already, he was getting close every time he pulled her hips into him. He called out that he was going to cum, Jessie responded "Please cum inside me". Jake surprised by the request knew he shouldn't, he began to pull himself out of her but Jessie wasn't going to let him. She backed up, forcing his cock back inside. This final push was all Jake needed, He couldn't hold back. He groan whilst unloading every drop of cum inside her.

When he pulled himself out Jessie turned around for a kiss. Jake left the bed to unblock the bathroom door wanting to take a shower, Kevin exited to confront Jessie, saying she was supposed to use condoms. She replied "Okay, put one on and fuck me. But you're going find another room after. Ooor you could come clean this up with your mouth and sleep in the other bed" spreading her legs for Kevin...

What would you chose?