Eagle Eye Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at Aubrey between her legs softly kissing her completely shaved womanhood, Lauren started to squeeze her nipples. "Yes babe lick my pussy, please"

With that Aubrey began to run her tongue up and around her clit sending a jolt of pleasure through Lauren's entire body.

"Oh my GOD Yes."

While running her tongue up and down the opening of Lauren's sex, enjoying the sweet tangy taste of her juices; Aubrey felt what she thought was a dick penetrating her wet throbbing pussy, she momentarily looked back from between Lauren's legs to see Debra kneeled behind her with an 8" strap on dildo feeding it into her love box. A devilish grin appeared on Debra's face as her and Aubrey made eye contact.

"Ahhh yes; fuck me."

Debra feeling the opposite end of the dildo pushing into her clit caused her to assault Aubrey's moist entrance with reckless abandonment. Feeling the 8" dildo slamming in and out of her snatch, Aubrey increased her licking assault on Lauren's clit.

Each woman's eyes glazed over with sexual primal lust, their lean athletic bodies shinning with sweat. Lauren felt her vaginal walls began to contract.

"Fuck Fuck I'm Cumming!!!"

A rush of her juices flooded Aubrey's waiting mouth, the domino effect started: Aubrey moaned into Lauren's pussy as her own orgasm rushed through her body from the continued assault from the 8"dildo; causing her vaginal walls to lock around the dildo which caused the opposite end to press harder into Debra's clit resulting in her entire body locking up as her orgasm smashed into her body so hard she almost passed out.

As her orgasm started to become little aftershock orgasms, Debra fell onto the side of Aubrey and Lauren, all three women in a sexual intoxicating afterglow. As Aubrey turned her head toward the wall mirror she saw a shadowy figure standing just outside of the door; a smile developed on her face she knew who it was.

Terry; after coming out of his frozen trans felt a warm liquid running down his leg and realized he was so turned on by the sexual acts played out in front of him that he came without even touching himself, he quickly went back to his suite to clean up.

Somewhere in the world

The wheels of the SUV came to a stop in a mall parking lot. The interior of the SUV was filled with thick smoke coming from a cigar. The figure removes a cell phone from the center console and dials. A thick foreign accent comes through the phone.

"Hello"

"Yes; did you receive the package?"

"We did, but where are the list of Hotels she is staying at?"

"That's all my contact provided"

"We need more information, this will not do"

"It's coming"

"BUT IT'S NOT COMING FAST ENOUGH, THIS BITCH!! LAUREN BRIDGESTONE MUST DIE"

"I understand"

Click; the phone went silent.

To Be Continued.......

12