Eagle Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that all?"

All? "That's more than I could have imagined asking for before last night ..."

"Well, you said you were an ass man. I've been sort of surprised that you haven't asked for more uh, 'doggie' style or, you know, back door." She dropped her head again.

I lifted her chin and laughed silently. "Being an ass man, for me, refers to what I like most to look at for stimulation - like that show you put on when you got here last night. Yes, 'doggie' style gives me some wonderfully erotic views. It gives me incredible control of you. Yet for those same reasons, I find it a bit selfish. With the short time we have, I'd rather watch your face, share and make sure we're both getting fucked silly!"

"What about the other?" She asked, almost whispering.

I finally got it. I can be dense. "Back door? Not a major thing for me. I've tried it a few times, but usually got so excited with anticipation, plus not really knowing what I was doing, I only lasted about two seconds!" She giggled. "What about you, was it something you wanted to try?" I asked gently.

"What? Oh. No. I've never really been tempted, but if it was, you know, important to you, I would be happy to let you." The statement hung in the air. I could feel my own bond to this woman growing. I would never be completely rid of her for as long as I lived, even if I never saw her again.

"Thank you," I said simply.

"And ... I really don't mind when you take complete control of me, when you use me for your pleasure. It ... fills some dark need in me," she said with such a sweet smile. A little shudder went through my being.

She leaned down and started wet kisses around my nipples, worked her way south and slowly shifted her body around. When I started to pull her completely around to 69 position, she sat up a bit and inserted a finger into her pussy. Then she put her finger in my mouth and told me to suck it for a while. She played with my navel, worked down to rub her face in my bush and then began to caress my rising cock. She nibbled it down like an ear of corn and licked it back up. She tongue batted the head around, circled the base with a finger and thumb, then squeezed so it popped straight up. She proceeded to lick it like a popsicle, from bottom to top.

Finally, when she slid her mouth over the head, it was more relief than anything else. She also finished moving into a full 69 position and I luxuriated in her aroma and taste while she slowly played with my cock. I can't do a proper job of eating pussy, or anything else, while someone is sucking my cock. I let her take the lead and focused on the sensations that filled me.

After a moment, she rested her face inside my hip with my cock pressed to her lips. It was her turn. I licked up the crease between each thigh and labia. I laved the long slit where labia met. I burrowed my mouth between the labia over her love canal, started to tongue flick, probe and circle while I rubbed my face all over her pussy. Like her, I kept it light. I gradually moved down to her clit. I set up a steady circular motion that aroused her rapidly. Before she could peak, I began to tongue flick back and forth rapidly, barely touching the hood. Her fingernails dug painfully into the backs of my legs and she let out a high-pitched moan.

And so the pattern was set. I can't remember everything we did to each other over the next hour. We took turns exploring and pushing the envelope with each other, trying all sorts of positions one after the other. There is mostly a jumble of images left in my memory.

At one point, she lay on her side with one leg straight up, along my belly and chest, as I knelt on her other leg and pumped into her. Another time she was on her back, head hanging over the bed's edge while I was across her, one of her legs between my mine and the other pulled up out of the way. I could feel my cock's head nudge her cervix with every thrust.

We interspersed intercourse with oral, allowing me to maintain control. She seemed to stay on the verge of an orgasm as I stayed far enough back to keep things going.

I took her over to the desk, laid her down with her pussy on the desk's edge, pulled up a chair and had breakfast between her thighs. We'd popped a couple of Pepsi's for energy by this time, so I spilled a little cold soda down her sex, then lapped it up. She pulled me around to the other side of the desk without getting up. Her head hung over the edge. She told me to fuck her mouth. She grabbed my ass. In that position, head thrown all the way back, my cock slid deep into her throat. I was buried with my bush against her chin with little effort. Directing me with her hands on my hips, she had me fucking her mouth much more vigorously than I would have thought possible. The sensations were crazy.

About an hour into this heavy sex play, I found myself suddenly pushing the point of no return. We happened to be "doggie" style at the bed's edge. I told her I needed to stop for a moment, but I wanted to do something to her that she'd probably like. She just said, "Mm-m-m," without opening her eyes. I pulled out and sat next to her. I slid the middle and ring fingers of my hand into her wide open tunnel. She said, "Mm-m-m," again.

As I pressed deeply my little finger fell across her clit and my index finger across her asshole. I started wiggling them all like drumming fingers on a desk. She said "Mm- m-m," again, but at a lower pitch.

I added some in-and-out action. Once I pulled out and dragged my middle finger across her anus to lubricate it. She said, "Mm-m-m-m" one more time, but the pitch had gone way up. I gently began to press my index finger into her anus while the other fingers returned to stimulating the rest of her genitals. I told her that this should give her the feeling of being filled like never before. Slowly her anus relaxed. The tip of my finger was in. A bit more stimulation and the first knuckle followed and then the second. Then my fingers were completely inside her, both pussy and ass. I was moving hands and fingers to stretch and stimulate her as much as possible.

Her breathing was heavy and loud. She moaned with every exhalation and the pitch was dropping with every breath. I placed my free hand under her belly, both to feel her contractions and to steady her if she kicked her legs out upon orgasm. It had happened before. It did again.

I felt the rippling contractions in her belly and merged my stimulus to the same cycle. She suddenly screamed, "Oh God!" Her body went rigid. Her legs involuntarily shot out straight behind her. Every muscle was tense. With my hand still under her belly, I controlled her fall to the bed without losing penetration. I lightened the stimulus on her clit as much as I could but kept up the movements in pussy and ass.

The orgasm was intense and hard. She came down slowly and spasmodically. Finally, she reached back and grabbed my hand. "Too much! Enough, enough!! Too much ..." I eased out of her. Then I washed her off with one of the wet washcloths we had stashed on the nightstand. She collapsed on one side. I washed my hands in the bathroom, returned to sit next to her and caressed her.

After a few moments, one eye opened, then the other. They gradually focused on me, "Geeze! I may have to change my attitude about an ass-fuck!! That was ... way ... over the top!"

Soon she looked around and started pulling pillows down. She piled them next to me and pushed me back onto them. "I promised you we'd come back and do this right, way back when." She spread my legs, knelt between them and slurped my cock into her mouth. No playing or teasing, she just gave me a full, serious blow job. Mouth and head bobbed up and down making sloppy, slurping sounds. One hand wrapped around the base of my shaft, pumping, and the other playing with my balls, perineum and ass. She held eye contact continually as I watched her service me. Sooo ... erotic! Plus, as she had said, way over the top.

I had to admit, I hadn't felt this good in years - not even with all that we had done so far. As she pushed me up my crest, I became so sensitive I had to tell her not to suck. Then my body went rigid. Slowly I arched, cock up and out for her, legs straight and muscles locked. My ass rose off the bed, back arched, arms straight and locked and hands gripping the outside of my thighs. I felt the peak approaching, my body began to shake starting in my thighs, moving up through my groin and into my belly. In the distance, I could hear my own bellow. I felt like I was rising higher and higher as my tension and the shaking got stronger.

Then deep inside me, I felt the liquid fire collect and the first contraction start. My cum burned its way through my body gathering speed. It exploded into her mouth as my body jerked upward. Already the next ejaculation had gathered and started. I lost conscious awareness of everything except the flowing fire within me and the collection of sensations around my cock. I was floating, exploding, drowning, expanding and reaching higher to the sky.

The orgasmic state broke suddenly. There was no more. The fire was out. The convulsions continued though, squeezing out the last drop. I collapsed back onto the bed, unintentionally jerking my cock out of her mouth. She moved to reclaim it, but I grabbed her arms and pulled her up to lie on top of me. I kissed her deeply and pressed her body into mine with my arms. I could taste myself in her mouth. My eyes were still closed, and I was still disoriented.

I kept kissing her as the energy and tension continued to dissipate. Finally, I broke the kiss and my head fell back. She dragged her fingernails down my side and my whole body jumped.

"Ah-ha!" She said. She started pulling pillows out from under me lowering me back on the bed. She straddled me on all fours and proceeded to softly, so softly, caress my body with hers. Her breast lightly dragged back and forth across my chest. Her belly's skin brushed mine. Then she began to brush her labia up and down my thighs, cock and belly. The sensations were new and I finally had to look. The sight of her, legs spread as she straddled me, labia swollen and pulled apart, hooded engorged clit, and inner labia swollen and reaching down - all brushing quite lightly across my skin like a velvet glove.

She kept this up until I had completely recovered consciousness. I took her face in my hands and arched up to kiss her again. "Welcome back!" She said, grinning. "I thought I was going to lose you there for a while!"

"Ah, first you kill me, and then you nurse me back to health! You have officially won a Sexual Olympic Gold Medal. Give me a minute and I may figure out which one."

She chuckled and hopped off the bed with way too much energy. She retrieved the last two Pepsi's and the last of the chocolate. I noticed she swayed her hips deliciously as she walked away from me, but not as she walked back. She had all the right instincts.

We sat on the bed and chatted lightly as we devoured those empty calories. When the chocolate was gone, she wadded up the wrapper and tossed it in the general direction of the trash can without looking to see if she was even close. When I drained my Pepsi, she took the cans and placed them on the nightstand. She straightened out the bed as well as she could. I actually got off and helped her.

She rolled onto her back in the middle of the bed. Her legs were casually spread, one arm above her head, the other at her side. She just looked at me - no smile, no playing, no distance, just there, waiting for me to claim her.

I rolled onto the bed and cuddled against her side. "Damn, this feels good," I mumbled into her hair, "I better be careful or I'll fall asleep." That earned me a gentle prod in the ribs and then she began feathering my hair caressingly. I stroked her front - the soft smoothness of her breast, belly, thighs; the damp coarseness of her bush and back to the sensitive orphaned breast and nipple.

She cleared her throat. "I have one last request. When you're ready ... take me ... make love to me one more time. No athletics, no competition, just gently make love to me. I want to feel your weight on me, feel you moving inside me, feel your strength wrapped around me protecting me. That's the feeling I want to take with me when I go back out there."

She said nothing further. I continued stroking her body and kissing her. She was still quite aroused and now vulnerable again. After a while, she was ready and I wasn't, so she eased me on my back and we switched roles. Her touch was soft, loving and it drew me deeper into her space. Gradually my body responded as it recovered from all we had done already.

She decided I was ready and pulled me over on top of her. I rubbed my cock's head up and down her slit a last few times. I then placed the head at her opening and looked into her eyes. She smiled and whispered, "Thank you, again."

I pressed and she lifted her hips up to meet me. I slipped inside. After a couple of strokes we again settled into a mutual rhythm. Even when I changed up patterns, she hardly missed a beat. She kept looking into my eyes. Yes, it's a cliché; her eyes were pools within which to get lost. They were getting deeper and darker as her arousal increased.

Once I tried to roll us to shift position. She stopped me and gave a tiny shake of her head. We both slowly increased the pace as lovemaking moved towards its inevitable conclusion.

Her eyes slowly fluttered shut. She tightened her grip around me. For about twenty seconds time stood still as she teetered on the edge. Then I thrust a little harder and ground myself into her soft flesh. She was over and gone. I kept thrusting and grinding, pushing her through her orgasm, as she tried to lift us off the bed.

As she began to come down, I was pleased to find I had just passed inevitability. I hadn't expected to cum at all after that blow job! Without thinking, I whispered "I love you" into her hair as the convulsions swept through me. My ejaculations were hard and between thrusts I held myself deep, grinding against her as what little cum I had left spilled into her body.

While I came down, she arched against me again. All I could do was hold on to her hips and hold myself deep in her through her final crest.

We slowly stopped moving. I rolled her on top of me and lifted a leg between hers to hold my flagging cock inside her. We lay there allowing the glow to slowly dissipate. She stroked my face and sides and I remembered the passion of her nails. I stroked her back. I don't know what she was thinking, but I felt several warm tears drop on my chest.

Finally, she pushed herself up and looked at the clock, groaned and collapsed back against my chest. "You've got a meeting and I've got to pack." she mumbled sadly. We shared one more hug and a gentle kiss. She rolled off me, collected her clothes, and was dressed in seconds. She ran her fingers through her hair.

I grabbed the pen and pad by the phone. "Much more happened here than I expected. I so much would like to stay in touch with you, even if we never actually get together again." There I was, chickening out again at the end.

She smiled. "Give me one of your cards." As I went to get it, she continued, "You've changed me or I've changed, however you want to say it. I need a little space to let the change settle and see where this leaves me, where I want to go next."

I gave her the card. "Wherever that is, I hope there is a little room for me."

She got an impish look on her face. She took the pen from me, turned the card over and spoke each word as she wrote: "For ... a very ... very ... very ... good ... time ... call ..."

I felt a flash of anger. I tried to keep my voice calm. "I may have started looking for a good time, but I may have found a lot more. I don't want to lose the opportunity to find out for sure."

She looked at me, barely meeting my eyes, "I know, me too. And it scares me. But all this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't talked me into ignoring my fears, so ..." After an awkward moment, she went to the door, stopped and turned around.

"Damn it! I can't leave it that heavy. Me too! When I'm ready, we'll give ourselves another chance, OK?" She gave me a big grin. "That was the most fun I've ever had concentrated in twelve hours! I loved it. I loved loving you and being loved by you! My life had been drowning in anger and fear. You pulled me out and ... really ... saved my life. Of course I want to see you again! You're my Eagle Scout!"

She ran over to me, kissed me quickly, then ran back to the door and was gone.

I wondered idly what the Merit Badge looked like. I didn't want to think about how empty this room would be tonight.

*****

If you made it this far, thanks for reading this. Please vote, and if you have a specific comment, please. If you like this couple and want more of their adventures, let me know.