Eaglecrest Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Rayna's summer of a forbidden relationship.
935 words
4.24
37.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

"Whose the Chinese kid?" Rayna looked up at her roommate. A few days after her first date with Kelvin she had been assigned a roommate. She didn't mind sharing her room with someone else and Grace was cute, funny, and easy to get along with. She was also a lifeguard so they had a lot of common interests. She was also pretty nosy, but that was fine with Rayna.

"He's not a kid. He's almost twenty. His birthday is in two weeks actually. And so what if he's Chinese?"

"Just saying. I heard that Chinese guys have tiny dicks. Is it true?"

Rayna spit the mouthful of coke onto the floor. She was startled by Grace's blunt question. "What?"

"Yeah. Small cocks, but they know how to lick a pussy. I just want to know if it's true. I mean his younger brother is pretty cute."

"Grace! His brother is not even eighteen yet. You're twenty-one. And no, I don't know about his penis or how he licks my pussy. We've gone on three dates and all of them have ended with just kissing."

"Do you want to fuck him?" Grace was lying on her bed doing her nails. She was such a girly girl.

"Yes. But I don't want to rush him."

"Why not?" I see how he stares at you at the beach. He so wants to fuck you."

"I know. I might be his first though." Rayna sat on her bed and looked up at the ceiling. She was getting way over her head. She had been sneaking around with Kelvin for almost two weeks now. Well more like he was sneaking around to be with her. She wondered what was going to happen. Summer romances never turn out well.

***

"If you want to go further we can. I brought a condom." Rayna whispered those words as Kelvin's face was buried between her legs. They were both naked and lying on her bed. Grace had thankfully gone out for the afternoon and since it was a rainy day neither of them had to work. Kelvin had already pushed Rayna to three orgasms and was working on her fourth. He knew exactly how to suck on her clit while fingering her. It was so sexy and all she could do was lay back and moan.

"I want that so bad." Kelvin continued to lick Rayna's pussy. He was licking her entrance in circles, stretching her with his tongue. He could do this for hours. He looked up and stared in Rayna's eyes. "Do you want to?"

"Yes. Is that bad though? I mean we've only been dating a few weeks."

"Where's the condom." Rayna rolled and reached for the condom that was in her dresser. Kelvin lay on his back and helped her roll the condom onto his cock. Rayna hadn't seen a lot of cocks, but figured his cock was average size. It was thick though and she struggled to deep throat. The condom did bunch up at the bottom so she knew that it could be longer. She didn't really care though. She really wanted to have sex with him.

Rayna climbed on top of him and guided his cock into her pussy. She moaned as her pussy was stretched. It was a good feeling and she rocked her hips back and forth. Kelvin just lay back and watched the blonde bombshell fuck him.

"Cumming!" Suddenly Kelvin began to cum. It was totally unexpected and he swore under his breath as he tried to hold back. Rayna giggled a bit, more because he was blushing and embarrassed than the fact that he had cum so quickly.

"My turn baby." Rayna wiggled around and feeling that his cock was still hard began to ride him hard and fast. Her small breasts jiggled a bit and her blonde hair was bouncing all over the place. He pushed his thumb against her clit and wiggled. She came immediately and cried out.

"Oh God. Fuck. Wow!" Rayna leaned down and nuzzled his nose. Both of them were smiling. They cuddled in bed for a few more hours and then, right before dinner, he left to go back to his parent's cottage. He was not expecting his father to be waiting for him on the porch.

"You are not to see that blonde lifeguard anymore. Do you understand? She is not Chinese. You are only to date women that are Chinese. She's probably not Catholic, not religious. Your mother found out about where you have been all afternoon and is sobbing in the bedroom."

"How did you find out?" Kelvin knew he should deny it, but there was no use.

"Her roommate was in the foyer reading a book and had a conversation with another staff member. She said that her roommate Rayna needed some time alone to fuck the little Chinese guy."

Kelvin gasped. He had never heard his father swear before and he was bright red from embarrassment and anger. He wanted to say something, but there was no use. Until he graduated from college next year and then finished medical school he had to live with his parents and obey their rules.

"I'm sorry. I like her."

"No! You are not to see her again. We are leaving tomorrow morning. We've been here almost a month. That will give you and Jason some time to get organized before school starts again."

Kelvin pushed past his father and ran into his room. He slammed the door shut and burst into tears. What was so wrong about dating someone of a difference race?

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers