Eaglecrest Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
Rayna's summer of a forbidden relationship.
808 words
4.28
31.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,427 Followers

Rayna ripped of her swimsuit and threw it on the floor. She stormed into the bathroom and turned the water on for the shower. Grace watched helplessly as her roommate stomped around the cottage they shared.

"Rayna relax. I'm sure there's some explanation. What if there was a family emergency?"

"There was no fucking emergency. His parents found out and took him away. He's only allowed to date Chinese girls. Fuck, I hate the world today."

Rayna stepped into the shower and let the hot water cover her body. She took the strawberry scented soap and lathered up her body. She had layers of sunscreen and sand all over her skin and needed to get clean. She lathered up her hair and roughly scrubbed her scalp.

"I'm sorry. I really am. They just moved here from China a few years ago. I guess his parents are still old school." Grace was trying to calm her down, but it wasn't working.

"I mean what if it's something different. I mean you are staff and they are guests. What if they think you're a servant or something?"

Rayna stuck her head out of the shower. "No he told me that he's expected not to date until he finishes college and graduates from medical school. Once he's done that he's supposed to meet a nice Chinese girl, get married, and then start a family."

"What are you going to do then Rayna?"

"I'm going to the club tonight. You coming?" Rayna rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. She dried herself off then threw the towel on the ground. She brushed her hair furiously then put on deodorant and her strawberry body spray. Grace just watched as Rayna stormed through the cottage getting dressed. She slid on a pair of black shorts and a matching low cut top. She didn't put on panties or a bra.

"Rayna, don't do anything stupid, O.K.?"

"I just need to drink and dance and have fun. I'll be home by midnight."

Rayna grabbed her wallet and ran out of the door. Grace rolled her eyes. She had only known Rayna a few weeks and already she was noticing how much of a drama queen she really was.

***

Rayna was gulping back her fourth tequila shot. She was drunk, frustrated, and angry. She was really starting to like Kelvin and just because she wasn't Chinese, she wasn't allowed to see him. She loved how cute and short he was. She loved his dark hair and eyes. She loved how they could kiss for hours and she wouldn't have to lean her head up to kiss him.

"I hate my parents." Rayna recognized that voice and spun around. Kelvin was standing in front of her. She barely had time to think when he kissed her hard, pushing up against the closest wall. He ran his hands down her back and cupped her round butt.

"I thought you left?" Rayna was panting as she ran her hand along the zipper of Kelvin's jeans.

"I lied to my parents about going out with friends. I needed to see you one last time."

"The lake. I want to fuck you at the lake."

Kelvin dragged Rayna out of the bar and to the lake. She was drunk and stumbled a few times. He held her hand tight. The moonlight was shining down and by the time they got to the lake her head had cleared a bit. Kelvin sat down in the sand and pulled Rayna into his lap. He began to nibble her earlobe.

"I wanted to talk to you for ages. I was so nervous. I almost threw up before asking you to go to the dance club?"

"I know Kelvin. God you're so cute."

The couple wiggled out of their clothing. Kelvin was lying on top of Rayna and was kissing her hard. Rayna wrapped her legs around Kelvin's hips and felt his cock rub against her pussy lips. "Inside me. Now."

Kelvin rolled over onto his back and sat up. He reached for his cock and pushed it against her pussy. Rayna pushed down her hips and cried out. They began a rhythmic fuck. Each time Rayna would wiggle her hips Kelvin would buck his hips up. It was a fast fuck and before long they were both sweating.

"We can't ever see each other again can we?" Rayna was whimpering, trying to hold back tears.

"Not anytime soon. Five years at least. Maybe more." It hurt Kelvin so much to say those words. He wanted to say yes, but it wasn't possible.

Rayna held Kelvin's face and kissed him hard. She whimpered into his mouth and came. Kelvin moaned and came inside Rayna. They looked into each other's eyes for a long while. The moonlight showed the tears running down each other's cheeks.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,427 Followers