Eaglecrest Lake Ch. 04

Story Info
Rayna's summer of a forbidden relationship.
1.1k words
4.1
30.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,437 Followers

Rayna looked in the mirror and fixed her hair. She was so nervous. She had changed clothing four times and was still not happy with how she looked. It had been seven years since she saw Kelvin and she was beyond nervous. She hadn't eaten all day and her stomach was doing flip-flops every time she thought of him. She smoothed out her shirt and decided that what she was wearing was fine. She was wearing a pink knee length skirt and a white shirt. Her hair was down around her shoulders. She grabbed her purse and left the hotel room.

She walked the few blocks to the conference center. As she got closer, she saw groups of graduating students. Parents had their cameras out and were taking millions of pictures of their children in the traditional cap and gown. Rayna walked around the people outside and entered the foyer. She had a ticket to attend the graduation ceremonies. Kelvin didn't know that she was attending. They had emailed each other a few weeks ago and they had plans to meet tomorrow. Rayna wanted to watch as he received his medical degree. As she made her way up the stairs to the balcony seats, she realized how much she missed him. They had had a summer romance almost seven years ago. He was Chinese and she was American. This was a big issue for his parents and they kept their relationship secret.

Rayna got to the balcony level and gasped. Standing in front of her was Kelvin. He was wearing a dark blue suit and had his cap and gown in his hand. She looked around and saw no one. Time stood still as they locked eyes. Kelvin was more muscular than last time she had seen him. He still has the dark brown eyes and short black hair. He hadn't grown any more than his five feet six frame. The only thing that had changed was he was wearing glasses.

Kelvin blinked a few times and didn't know if he was imagining things. In front of him was Rayna. She looked absolutely stunning. Her blonde hair was around her shoulders and he loved the pink outfit she was wearing. She was wearing high heels, which made her taller than him. At this moment, he thought of nothing, but his need to touch her. He glanced around and then saw Rayna do the same. They knew what they both needed.

Rayna saw the door in the hallway first and practically ran towards it. She didn't even know if it was unlocked, but she didn't care. Kelvin was right behind her. She turned the handle. It didn't move. Rayna didn't have time to say anything. Kelvin pushed himself against her and ran his hands down her sides. The pressure of his body against her drove her crazy.

"Kelvin..." That was all Rayna could say. Footsteps were heard from down the hall and Kelvin moved fast away from her. She moved fast to the balcony seating and sat down. She was breathing hard and fast. She hoped no one would notice how hot and bothered she was. Kelvin composed himself and rushed down the stairs to get back stage. He had thought of nothing but Rayna all day today and he thought he was going to die if he had to wait until tomorrow to see her. Then she was there. He got back stage and tried to pay attention through the ceremony. He was able to calm down his cock and the ceremony went perfect.

Rayna watched and smiled as the medical school students walked across the stage. She knew this was only the beginning of many long hours doing their residency and whatever else doctors had to do. She and Kelvin had only corresponded a few times a year since that summer so long ago. For both of them it was necessary. Any less and they would never see each other again. Any more and they would be tempted to meet up. Rayna rushed out before the ceremony was over. She didn't want to run into Kelvin again for two reasons. The first was that she wanted to meet him where they had planned originally; the hotel room she had booked for the weekend. The second was she wasn't sure she'd be able to control herself and she didn't want to get him in any trouble with his family.

***

Rayna tried to wait patiently. Kelvin was arriving in less than five minutes and she was beyond nervous. There was a knock on the door and she gasped and then opened it. Kelvin was standing there. He moved fast and stepped into the room. He kicked the door shut and kissed Rayna.

"I have only a few minutes. Talk now or later?"

Rayna was undressing quickly. She had almost chosen to wear only a robe, but thought that shorts and a t-shirt were better. Kelvin was undressing as well, waiting for the answer to his question.

"Talk later."

Kelvin nodded and pulled down his jeans and boxers. His cock was standing at attention. He pushed Rayna onto the bed and thrust his cock inside her. She arched her back and moaned.

"Go harder. I've missed you so much. Fuck me!" Rayna was thrashing around and needed it harder. Kelvin grunted and bent her legs above her head. Harder and faster, he thrusted. If he hadn't jerked off before coming over he would have already cum by now.

"Make me cum. Oh God, I missed you."

Kelvin grunted and pushed into her hard. He had missed her so much the last few years and feeling himself inside her warm wet pussy was pure heaven.

Rayna rolled so she was on top. She thrusted hard and reached down to rub her clit. Kelvin gripped her hips and bucked up.

"Cumming!" Rayna came first and cried out. It was such an intense orgasm that she fell forward against Kelvin. Kelvin moaned and let loose his own orgasm. His cock spasmed three times and flooded her pussy with his cum. They lay there for a few minutes until Rayna rolled off him and sat up.

"What did you need to tell me?"

Kelvin began to cry. Rayna's mind was racing. Before she had a chance to worry about what was wrong he blurted out his news.

"I'm engaged to a nice Chinese girl I met at church. We're getting married in a few months."

Kelvin and Rayna looked at each other. There was no need for words. Kelvin got up and dressed quickly. Rayna grabbed her robe and wrapped it around herself. Kelvin left the hotel room without saying a word. His face was wet with tears and he knew that the moment he left Rayna would start crying as well.

The door shut and Rayna burst into tears.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,437 Followers