Earl and Decky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers

I said, "You may have an orgasm. If you do don't stop, just enjoy it. Be as quiet as you can but if you have to just let it out." She nodded again and got her tongue in my lips again. Decky was absolutely loving good erotic kissing and wasn't holding back.

I think she liked me using two fingers in her vagina and she was getting used to the rhythm. Lots of clit action and she was getting a fuck. A couple of fingers probably felt that way. If she got with Earl or someone else she would have a good idea what was going to happen.

I couldn't believe how much fun I was having. It was different with a girl and this was my first girl time and I think hers too. I was trying to figure a way to get my clit on hers but if she had an orgasm I wouldn't be able to do that. This trip anyways. What a shame. Good fun left by the wayside. Oral was popping through my mind but I had to settle with lip and tongue kissing, maybe lips on nipples.

She got into running her hips up into my fingers when I went down to her vagina and I did a thing with my fingers on her clit to let her know I was on my way. She faltered a couple of times and I knew an orgasm was here. She buried her face in my shoulder like Earl and I did. Must be a family trait.

I kept my two fingers in her vagina and went a little faster. She thrust up nicely and firmly and had a full blow out but quietly. I was surprised she could hold it in. I don't think Earl woke up.

Up, packed, breakfast, and on the road. Everybody was their normal self, chatty and smiles. Back home everybody got into their own doings and we were in our normal routine.

***

Other than Earl giving me a pat on my buns one morning in the kitchen we stayed bottled up. Decky was still a little reserved but that was normal. I think she enjoyed herself but didn't know what to do next or not to do next. She dressed more teasingly in the evenings and Martin mentioned it. I said let's see where it goes for a little while. He seemed ok with that.

One morning Decky came over and climbed in bed with me after Martin and Earl were gone. We chatted and she said, "Mom. Is it ok to come over and cuddle with dad? See if he wants to."

I nodded at her and pressed my lips together like I was thinking and said, "Decky, come over and cuddle with me. I'll move over towards the middle more so you'll be near your dad too. See how that goes."

She said, "Great, let's try that."

"Wear your mid-thigh gown," I said. "No underwear." She smiled very wide and nodded and was off. Decky is not a small girl. She's 5ft8. If she got her dad to cuddle with her he was going to have a full woman on his hands. So to speak. She did a job on me at the motel when I was doing her.

Martin and I usually went to bed about 10:30 and read or watched tv for an hour or so. Decky came over just after we got in bed. When she came in I slid my pillow over towards Martins and left room for Decky between us. It wasn't totally tight. She got settled and we chatted about stuff. Martin was reading.

I reached over and slipped Decky's gown up over the top of her hips. I pulled her shoulders towards me a little and pushed her stomach. She tilted back and up a couple of inches. By the look on her face she hit pay dirt. Buns on buns. I saw martin's head turn our way a little then back but he didn't move away.

After we chatted some more I put my fists together like buns and rotated them around a little. I saw the sheet move around Decky's hips. Not much. She smiled and bit her lower lip. She liked it. I hoped Martin liked it.

The next evening Martin and I were home alone. He said, "I really don't mind Decky getting in bed with us but I don't know what to do. How to act. Just ignore her and read or what."

I said, "She's a sex pot isn't she. Reminds me of me. If you're uncomfortable let her know. Otherwise do what she does if you want to."

"Well," he said. "She didn't have any pants on and her butt was rubbing against mine."

"Martin," I said. "If you liked it then take your shorts off so she can feel your bare butt. She might like it as much as you do. If you both like that then turn over sometimes before she goes to bed and put your arms around her waist and give her a hug. That will surely give her a big thrill that she'll remember for a long time. There's no reason you both can't enjoy each other a little."

Martin spaced out and was quiet. Soon he was reading the paper. I guess he accepted the answer to his question. Decky was wearing very low hip pjs in the evenings and giving all of us an eye full. It was fun watching Earl and Martin. Earl never did get up fully as far as I could tell but Martin did almost every night.

Decky had this way of bending over so Martin could see up her backside, right through. Her pjs riding down in back so her butt crack showed nicely. I think her top hung down in front and he might have gotten a look at her boobs right through her legs, nipples and all. She surely had a way about her.

She came over a couple of nights later and climbed in. I left a few inches more between us and Martin this time. We did the same as before but I pushed her stomach a little more so her backside was out more and up more. Her knees came up when she did that. We chatted and about ten minutes later she whispered very quietly, 'dad's bare'. Martin had his shorts off.

After a while she moved her buns around just a little by herself. I held my thumb and pointy finger apart about two inches or so and palmed towards her and she slid back and up about that much. About fifteen minutes went by, us chatting, and I got her hand and put it on my hip about opposite my clit and slid it up and down, caressing. Then I pointed to Martin.

Her face fell apart. I smiled and urged her to go ahead. She did. I saw her hand disappear under the sheet. Martin didn't move, just kept reading. About three minutes later I motioned to bring her hand back. We chatted. About ten minutes and I saw a bulge on her hip under the sheets, moving up and down.

I mimed to put her hand on his under the sheet and tilt it over on her buns. She did. He did. I saw his shoulder moving while he caressed her buns. He did that a long time. She pushed her buns back a couple of times. He didn't stop. We chatted and she said she was going to bed and she did. Martin didn't mention anything and I didn't either.

The next day I asked her about his hand on her buns. I wanted to know what he actually did. She said, "He, uh, mom you know I was bent backwards with my knees up." I nodded yes. She said, "He played with me right at my vagina because they were so out there but I don't think he knew he was there.

"He probably thought it was my buns. I didn't do anything because it felt so good. Before that he played with my cheeks and down in." Martin and I have been married a long time. There's no way he doesn't know what the ridges over a vagina feels like. I did good. Decky did good. Martin did good.

I said, "You might think about turning over and putting your arms over his waist on his stomach, maybe a little low. If he still doesn't have any shorts on you know what's available." I spent a little time explaining what Martin liked and how to do everything.

Two nights later Decky came over and climbed in. We chatted and angled her back some. They both fingered around for a few minutes. Time went by and Decky mouthed, 'now'. I nodded and she swiveled over facing Martin's back. The sheet was down just above her hips. Her arm went on his side near his ribs and she rubbed him up and down.

When she was down around the top of his hips once her arm dropped down on his stomach. I saw the sheet move under Martin as his hips did a little dance. Decky moved her hand around Martin's midriff and I saw her move on down. He took a breath and I was fairly sure she had his dick in her hand. I could see her forearm at her elbow bending. She was playing with it.

I waited a few moments and kissed her on the shoulder and carefully slipped out of bed and left the bedroom, cutting the lights out as I went. I quietly sneaked a look about 45 minutes later and they were still in bed with some movement. I went back to the den. Another half an hour and she wasn't there so I went to bed. Martin couldn't have been asleep but he didn't say anything. I went to sleep.

It was very difficult to mind my own business. I was going bonkers wanting to ask Decky what they did but decided to wait to see if she wanted to tell me. She did. She came into my office and sat in a small lounge chair I had there. She brought me coffee and we sipped a little and chatted.

Finally she said, "Dad had an orgasm. It surprised me but now I know what to look for and feel for. He said, 'don't stop' but I knew not too and pumped him faster like you said. I kept bumping into his hands when I was pumping and I realized he was having an orgasm in his hands.

"When he calmed down he went to the bathroom and came back and turned over and I took off his top and mine and we got into each other. He got really hard again but we more or less teased each other a lot. I mean a lot. He was pushing against me just about every place there was to push and playing with my nipples and buns and he loved my clit. I think he really wanted to do oral on my clit.

"I got my hand around his dick again and rubbed it in places on me you wouldn't believe. He sucked in some breath and I felt his dick jump. We both held off and kissed a little and I went to bed. I don't know if he wants to, you know, or not. I think I do. I don't want dad to if he's worried about it. I can jump Earl one night if it comes to that.

"Mom, I think he really appreciated you turning the lights out when you left. It made it more something or other. He became a lot more loving then. Doing stuff. I was like, 'I can open my legs now'. Isn't that strange? I didn't because I was in back of him and had him by his work of art."

It was all I could do to not break out laughing. What a thrill for both of them. In bed in the dark playing like that. The next time Martin and I had some private time I said, "Decky seems all smiles. Thank you Martin. You done good. If you don't mind would you keep some lube close? If you get turned on tell her what you'd like to do. See if it's what she wants to do. Go slow and use the lube."

Martin spaced out again, thinking. After some coffee he said, "Could we do this together? She and I will know its ok with you and you might enjoy it but you have to take your clothes off and play with yourself."

"Ok," I said. "Play with myself how?"

"Any way you want," he said. "It's optional."

"Ok," I said. "If you and Decky do, you have to go a very long time."

"Ok," he said. "I can do that."

I told all to Decky and asked her to think about it and let me know what she thinks, what she would like to do. I wanted to be prepared in case I had to do something or other.

Decky spent about three minutes telling me how big her dad was. She said she was nervous about that but not totally against it. I got the impression she actually couldn't wait for him to give it a try. She talked about him going slow and her expanding and what about bleeding and damaging his penis. She knew all about that but I went through it again. Besides, it was fun going through it again. For Decky too.

Lots of smiles about the head doing this and that and the g-spot and lube and cervix and semen when inside and positions and bare skin and grunts and screams. Even with the excitement and everything I could see she was nervous. Well, duh.

***

Decky and I were in our bed, in the middle. Totally starkers. She was on her stomach with her legs open just enough to see the ridges covering her vagina. I was on my side, facing. I had my butt out at a slight slant so I wasn't rubbing against Decky's leg. We could hear Martin moving around somewhere.

I had some lube up under the pillow and showed Decky where it was. Martin might forget. Decky and I had been in bed for about twenty minutes. I got to play with her nipples and her clit but I stayed away from her vagina this time. She got a couple of fingers in my vagina which felt way good. Absolutely wonderful bed play.

Martin came in. Decky could see the door behind me. I watched her eyes and a nice smile appeared. She made the most marvelous movement with her hips into the bed and back. Martin came around the foot of the bed, not too fast, and his dick was out but not up. That's what Decky saw. He climbed on behind Decky, not that close, facing us.

Martin was a very good looking sex partner. I think he only weighed a few pounds more than Decky, maybe not with Decky's breasts to consider. The light was about right to give the impression of bedroom privacy without being dark. Darker walls and sheets helped with that atmosphere. Martin reached over and ran his fingers down Decky's back and roamed around her buns and pulled a couple of fingers up where her buns met, not down in.

He was starting. He wanted to get her so turned on she didn't know what she was doing. I wasn't sure he could do that although it was normal for men with a new partner to go that route. We all chatted while Martin enjoyed himself. He caressed along the side of her breasts and ran his fingers through her hair. That breaks down barriers more than touching breasts and buns.

Decky was breathing a little deeper, not much, and she turned on her side facing me. When she did her butt got a little higher up the bed and back more like before. She said she really wanted to feel him against her back and buns. She loved the idea and thought it would be highly erotic.

I think Martin working his dick down and under would be over the top for him in pursuit of her vagina. Feeling a woman's buns against you with your dick in between was nothing to sneeze at. Just to control yourself and go slow was excruciating, particularly getting in a vagina you've never been in. It was a good bet Decky might get Martin so turned on he wouldn't know what he was doing.

Martin had said I should take my clothes off and play with myself but how was optional. I thought about it and finally decided how to do that. About five minutes later Earl came in the bedroom. Fully nude with his dick poking out about like Martin was.

Earl said, "Hi." He climbed on behind me. He said, "Decky, you look deliciously beautiful. I love your outfit." Earl hasn't really paid much attention to Decky over the years other than being an excellent brother. Decky was very pleased with that comment.

She said, "Thank you. I see you take after dad. You seem to have the same tastes too." Of course she meant me.

Earl oozed right up against my backside. I felt him up along the top half of my butt crack and I moved back and up a few inches. I winked at Decky and she winked back. I had some non-normal breaths going myself. Martin and Earl may have eye-balled each other but considering Decky it was an acceptable arrangement.

Things quieted down and it seemed darker in the room but it wasn't. I could see Martin's arm come over Decky's waist and work up to her breasts. Martin's feet were working with her feet too. Decky's eyebrows came up and she mouthed 'balls'. Martin's sack was about in the middle of her butt crack. They must be dragging in when he thrusts up.

I couldn't see Martin's face, he was behind Decky's head. His dick must be as hard as Earl's. I tilted my backside up another few inches and pulled my knees up just a little, not that much. About the same level Decky had hers up. Decky slipped her hand under her pillow and got the lube but I thought it was early.

I was in a hurry and I tilted up for Earl more. He moved under me but didn't have to move down the bed. He was playing with both my nipples and sometimes my clit. He had this smooth clit stroke where he would pull up with two fingers on either side then ride the top of my hood back down, with a little pressure. Made me want to pee out of my clit. Wonderful feeling.

Decky's buns were up waiting for Martin's dick. He was truly enjoying himself with her. They both got some very strained moans out. We all had been playing around for some time. The feelings were too good to abandon and simply fuck. I reached down between Decky's thighs and up a little and put my hand around Martin's dick with just the head peeking out.

He pushed, a little hard, and I held on so he couldn't get through. I don't think he knew it was me and not Decky. He slid down more and was in the perfect position. I'd been there before, many times. I whispered to Decky, "You ready?" She looked at me with her lips pressed tight, closed her eyes a moment then opened and nodded 'yes'.

I pulled Martin's dick up and ran the head between her ridges and pulled back and up a couple of times. Martin started a slow fuck. I let the head press against her entrance but didn't let go. Martin kept going. I let him slip between my hand maybe a quarter or half an inch at a time and watched Decky. Pretty soon my hand was about an inch below his ridge.

I let him thrust like that, letting him go in a little more each time until his foreskin was stretched down his dick then let him go and pulled my hand out. Decky's eyes were closed, mouth open, then closed. She kept doing that for a little while. Then she smiled, eyes still closed. For the first time I realized Earl was fucking me. He was well in but I wanted him on top. My turn.

I pushed my hips forward and turned over and got him over on. He was back in before he got settled. Kids. A few moments and Decky and Martin were likewise engaged. Watching her and martin was one of the most erotic and satisfying things I've ever seen. I'm sure they had the same feelings watching Earl and I.

Martin surely went a very long time, a little more than 45 minutes. A nice slow sensuous body hugging giving and taking like Earl and I were doing. Earl took after his father. Decky had several orgasms. The neighborhood could tell. Martin had a great one as did Earl. I had two.

We stayed up until almost two in the morning. My nipples were sore but nothing else was. Earl had a great workout which I think he was ready for. He and Decky started looking at each other a little after midnight but Earl being a gentleman wasn't going to horn in on his dad's territory yet, other than me.

Martin went on every trip to a play or sports event or other with us. Even an opera once. Earl and Decky worked out some of the finer points of sex. I heard them a few times. I started doing squats and pelvic tilts and kegel exercises, and bridge poses for being on top.

Decky and I got adventurous and got Martin and Earl fully up, don't ask, and measured them everywhere. Damn.

Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers
12