Earl & Francie Ep. 02: Eva

Story Info
Earl invites Eva She brings her brothers for Francie.
6.5k words
9.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
430 Followers

Earl at Work

Earl Houck, 62, had just left his morning inventory meeting with his boss, the owner of a local hardware and lumber store. Earl loved his job. He was entirely in charge of purchasing and inventory control for the business. The owner, his boss, had hired him when he wanted to expand but realized his prices were too high because he was no good at negotiating with suppliers. And he didn't like making sure the shelves were stocked. Expansion would mean a lot more of that. He preferred being out in the store interacting with his customers and helping them select the products they needed. The morning meetings were just to discuss what new products should be on the shelves and whether any old products should be discontinued. Today's was short, as usual, being mostly, "Sounds great, Earl, do what you think is best."

Feeling especially good because of a very satisfying sexual session the previous night with a voluptuous woman, he applied himself to being prepared for the day's incoming orders. He glanced at the pile of invoices for the expanding internet business and thought that they'd soon need to start hiring for internet fulfillment, a subject for tomorrow's meeting with his boss. His phone rang. He recognized the first name. "Eva" but wasn't familiar with the last name, "Romanoff."

His cock bounced awake as he answered the phone hoping that Eva Romanoff was the Eva he knew. That Eva was a gorgeous red head with a spectacular body. He had met her at a sex party he had attended a couple of weeks before. His cock was visualizing her neatly trimmed fire crotch.

A pleasant female voice answered his initial greeting, "Hello. Earl?"

"Yes, this is Earl," he was almost certain this was the desired Eva's voice and his cock hardened some more.

"OH good. Earl, this is Eva, we met at the party a week or so ago."

"Of course, I was hoping you would call."

"Hoping? Oh, of course, Sally. Sally asked me to call you."

Sally was a young girl who, so far as Earl could make out, had set up the sex party. Earl and his wife were swingers and after the party Earl had gotten Sally to come over with a guy for his wife. Afterwards, Earl had asked her about hooking them up with some of the others from the party. Sally had told him she'd have Eva call.

Earl wondered how to approach the subject. All the women at the party were clearly sexually experienced and very outspoken, not shy at all about sexual topics. But still, Earl was uncertain how to begin to ask her to fuck him and provide a guy for his wife. "Did Sally tell you anything about why I wanted you to call."

"Not really, Earl," there was a slight laugh at the other end of the phone. "But I can guess and will be very disappointed if this doesn't have anything to do with sexual activity."

Relieved that she had broached the subject, Earl responded, "Yes. Yes it does."

"Good, Earl, I didn't have much time with you." Earl had fallen asleep early after ejaculating into one of the girls at the party. A scourge of age. He couldn't keep it up like he had when younger. He and Eva had only five minutes of him pumping into her. His cock was now completely hard and he couldn't resist stroking at it.

"Well, my wife and I were hoping you might come to our place, with a man of your choice."

"A little two on two action Earl?"

"Well, actually, you with me, the guy with my wife. That works out best for us."

"Oh, well ..." Eva knew exactly who she wanted to bring if Earl would go for it. "Do you think two guys for your wife would be okay?"

"I think Francie would be delighted to have two guys fucking her. Why do you ask?"

"I have two older twin brothers. They love doing things together, especially this kind of thing. I couldn't just pick one."

"That sounds like something Francie would really like."

"And they have special surprise cocks."

"Really? Well that's good because Francie has a special surprise cunt."

"What do you mean?"

"Have to experience it to know," Earl responded cryptically with a laugh. "What's with your brothers' cocks?"

"Won't be a surprise if I tell you." He could hear the smile over the phone.

Arriving home, Earl found that Francie had news for him, "Sarah Malone called today."

Earl gladly put his news aside. Sarah was the voluptuous 18 year old young daughter of the woman (and man) who had been over yesterday. Sarah was a younger double of her very fuckable mother. Sarah's parents had arranged for her to call. Earl and his cock were anxious to hear what Sarah had said. "And?"

"She's coming next Saturday and bringing a guy she said wasn't that experienced and wanted to be sure I'd treat him well and excuse any shyness."

"I hope he's not so shy that he won't please you."

"Me too. Sarah seemed pretty sure he'd be okay. Said he did her mother."

Earl felt his cock rising, "If he did Marlene he can't be too shy about it. You could always call Marlene and see what she thinks about him."

"Earl, you know shyness would never stop Marlene, but I'm sure he'll be okay. It would be kind of rude to call Sarah and tell her she can't bring him."

Earl revealed his news. "I got a call from Eva, ... " He hesitated in an attempt to remember the last name, "Eva, Romanoff, I think. Sally told her to call. She wants to come and bring her twin brothers."

"Oh two on one! And twins you say? Identical? I'm in. What do you know about them?"

"Eva's a redhead who works at Hooters."

"Already sounds like your type, female. But I mean the twins?"

"All I know is that Eva said something about surprise cocks. I don't know what she meant. She didn't say if they were identical but something about the way she talked implied they are."

"I hope they are."

"So how do you know this redhead?" Francie asked.

"Sally told her about us."

"If she called how do you know she's a redhead, and there's a twinkle in your eye, she's more than just some ordinary redhead."

Earl felt he had to come clean. "Remember last month when I told you I went out with Jerry and Wayne."

"Sure."

"Well, I did go with them. We were at a party with several girls. Eva was one of them."

"Why didn't you tell me. You think I don't know that 'going out' with a couple of horny bastards like Jerry and Wayne doesn't mean sex."

"I thought you'd be upset."

"Well, I am. I'm as horny as any of you. I should have been invited too. Did Marlene or Alexandra go along?" Alexandra was Wayne's wife.

"As I understand it, Sally asked Jerry to find a couple of guys so there would be an equal mix of guys and gals. Marlene was there because they asked her to help out. All the other women were quite young. Alexandra wasn't there."

"So a bunch of young women asked Jerry to find some old farts?"

"Sounds unlikely but, yeah I think that's what happened. Maybe the girls just wanted some maturity, tired of the young guys. Some had just turned 18, so hadn't experienced it."

"Right! A bunch of 18 year olds looking for 60 year olds to fuck in order to increase their sexual experiences."

"Hey, I don't know. I just know what Jerry said. You know I wouldn't pass it up and it made me think about doing this swapping thing with young ladies for me and young guys for you. You like them as much as I like the young ones."

Francine acquiesced and discussion ensued about scheduling and they decided on one swapping encounter a week, at most. As Francie said, "I'm not sure you could manage more and still be able to satisfy me." They also decided to try to have at least one every two weeks if they could arrange for partners.

The Romanoff's

Earl and Francie anxiously awaited Eva and her brothers. This was their fifth time to have another couple over. The first time had been with Sally and then with Sarah's parents. The third time, with Sarah, had gone fantastically. Earl had been able to fuck the young beauty twice. Usually he could only handle once a night. Then they had a very enjoyable evening with another couple from the swingers club.

They were starting to establish a routine. Francie liked being dressed provocatively and wore a sheer nightgown with no bra and see-through panties. Earl was still deciding how to dress for these evenings. Previously he had worn a tight fitting T shirt and underwear without pants. Tonight he wore nice slacks and a front buttoned shirt. Earl's concession to sensuality was that he wore tight briefs underneath and selected his softest slacks and shirt.

Drinks and appetizers were on the coffee table, wine and beer for Eva and her brothers since they were over 21. They had a deck of cards with ice breaker questions, some quite explicit that they used to get their guests at ease. The convention was that after that they would separate, Francie and the twins would go to the master bedroom and Earl would take Eva into the guest room.

Earl had so anticipated the gorgeous redhead that he didn't think he'd need his Viagra but he took the two pills he always took in preparation for a night of sex. Francie had never met Eva but she had noticed his pre-Viagra stiffening cock and commented, "I knew it from the way you talk about her but this?" Francie flicked his hard-on. "She must REALLY be attractive."

Just because Earl couldn't see the outside evidence didn't mean that Francie wasn't just as excited. The idea of fucking identical twins had her wetter than usual, enhanced since Earl had told her about Eva's remark, "surprise penises." She was running over in her mind how to do two guys: suck one, while the other fucks, double hand job, suck one while doing a hand job on the other, even double penetration. She didn't like anal sex, it was smelly and seemed unclean but wondered about the sensation. Of course, there was also the possibility of trying to fit two cocks into her vagina at once. Oh, she had forgotten the possibility of one of them licking her out while she sucked on the other. Earl had told her that Eva implied the twins liked doing things like this "together". That implied the twins had taken on one women together several times. They'd probably have plenty of ideas. Maybe she should just relax and let them have their way with her. That seemed best. She decided to just ask if they had shared many women. Unless they hadn't, she'd let them take charge.

When they arrived, she could see why Earl was getting hard even without his Viagra. Eva was beyond stunning. She was gorgeous, a red head with a spectacular body. Her large breasts struggled to escape from a simple print dress that, bra-less, showed hard nipples and allowed her breasts to jiggle with her movements. Her dress was tight around her slim waist, and flared over ample hips and a tight, round butt.

And she was happy to see the twins. She was unable to tell them apart, except that one had a snake tattoo on his right forearm and the other had what looked like the tail of a snake on each thigh. Although not very tall they were muscular and well built from top to bottom. They wore tight T-shirts of differing colors and Francine was sure she could see their chest muscles ripple with their movements. Large biceps stretched the arms of the T's so much that Francie expected them to tear at any time. And muscular pillars, which looked short compared to their thickness, extended from brown and blue cargo shorts to support their bodies. They had smiling and very friendly looking round faces with twinkling blue eyes, slightly bulbous noses and small thin lips.

Earl introduced Francine to Eva and Eva responded by saying "These are the twins, Tom and Tim." She indicted the one with the snake tattoo as Tom.

The one with the snake said, "You have us mixed up again, Sis, He's Tom."

The other responded, "No, Tim, She got it right, I'm the one with the tattoo." He put out his unmarked right forearm. "Hey, wait a minute, where did that go?" He examined his left forearm.

"It's here," His brother held out his right arm.

"It moved again? You just can't trust that thing."

"It is a snake, after all, untrustworthy by nature," The one with the tattoo explained.

"You've got to forgive my brothers, they're always like this," Eva apologized. "TOM has the snake. And it doesn't move!" she admonished them. "You guys are worse than Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum."

"Tweedle-Tim," Tom said, crossing his ankles, extending his arms and making a slight curtsy.

"and Tweedle-Tom," Tim repeated the action and then stated, "And you shouldn't call my brother "Tweedle-Dumb!"

Francine interrupted, "Earl you didn't tell me that Eva's brothers were so amusing, and good-looking. and muscular." She reached out to feel Tom's hard bicep. Tom flexed it for her and made a kind of sneer of pride at his brother, who extended his arm for Francie's other hand.

Earl didn't have chance to remind Francie that he had never met the brothers because Tim interrupted, "Earl, you never told us what a fox your missus is."

Francie did take care of herself. Her body was thicker than when she was younger, but because her breasts and hips had kept pace with her waist, she still had a feminine figure. Her breasts, with the aureoles showing through the sheer nightgown didn't sag noticeably. Her arms and legs were wrinkle free. The same couldn't be said of her face but those wrinkles emphasized her smile and perhaps even increased her attractiveness.Tim took her hand and kissed it.

Tom took her other hand and raised it, encouraging her to turn. "And Earl, look at this ass." He gave it a gentle squeeze. "Perfectly soft and firm." If the circumstances hadn't been in anticipation of sexual activity, Francie and Earl would have taken offense. But as it was, Francine basked in the attention and her smile glowed.

Tim indicated her crotch where a dark triangle showed through, "And, Tim, check out the bush."

"You're quite the cougar," he told Francie.

Tom, standing behind her, had moved his hands to her breasts. "Oh my, Tom, these are fantastic!"

"You're so lovely, I have to hug you," Tim said and slipping his arms around her waist, hands at her butt, he pulled her body to hers.

Tom hugged from behind, moving one hand down to her crotch. Francie gasped quietly at his touch and Tim planted a big kiss on her mouth. Their tongues intertwined as Tom nibbled gently at her ears. She put her hands on Tim's rock hard glutes and pulled him closer, hoping to feel his cock against her belly but the denim of his shorts left her disappointed.

Eva didn't want Earl to feel left out, so she gave him a hug and a kiss, not so passionate as the ones her brothers were engaged in but enough to get Earl to full erection. She broke it off and said, "So what do we do?"

Tom left of his nibbling to say, "We fuck?"

Tim released his hold of Francie to agree, "Yes, fuck!" His eyes looked hungrily over Francine's body.

Francie felt out of breath and took the opportunity to assure herself that Tom's butt was as firm as his brother's.

Earl took charge, "We thought we'd sit for a bit and get acquainted first." He took Eva by the hand and led her to the couch. Francie and the twins followed, she in the middle, breathless and feeling like a young girl, her arms around their waists.

On the way, Tom whispered to her, "Lose the nightgown and I'll lose the T-shirt."

She whispered back "Tim too?"

"I'm Tim and 'T one', not two, but you can ask."

She didn't let the name games bother her and turned to the brother she knew was Tim, "Lose the T-shirt and I'll lose the nightgown."

"Tom too?" he responded.

She joined in the play, "He's 'T one'. I'll ask."

Tim laughed aloud as she turned to Tom to whisper, "Okay."

Before siting down she pulled off the nightgown revealing her breasts and the sheerness of her panties. Her vaginal flaps were fully visible through her pubic hair, the tightness of the panties holding them folded against her hairy labia.

At the same time the twins pulled off their T-shirts revealing Tattoos just under their shoulder blades. Tim's read, "I'm Tim," on the left and, "He's Tom," on the right. Tom's were identical with the names reversed. Francie had been hoping for a pair of six packs but the two were too fond of eating for that but not so fond that they had a ponch of any kind. Tim also had tattoos extending from the waistband. They were similar to those on his legs, but not snake tails, they curled too much and had something on one edge.

Francie mentioned the name tattoos and got an expected answer. "Helps me know who I am," Tim said. "See, I'm Tom." Then he pointed to his brother's "I'm Tom" tattoo, saying, "and he's Tim" indicating the other.

"So you each have your brother's name?" Francie was going along, trying to determine how to join in. "Wouldn't it be better to have 'I'm X' with your own name? Isn't it confusing?"

"How would that be?" Tom asked. "If I'm unsure of who I am, I just have to look at him and I know, 'I'm Tim'."

"Right," Tim replied, "what good would it be to have 'I'm Tom' on myself. I'd have to friggin' look in a mirror."

Francie joined in, "And it would be hard to read."

"Exactly!" the two said in unison. As a reward, Tom put an arm around her shoulders and drew her to him for a kiss. His other hand pushed inside her panties to massage her genitals. Tim put an arm around her waist, a hand at one breast and sucked her other nipple.

Francie couldn't remember enjoying herself so much. When Tom released the kiss, she asked Eva, "What's with T one and, I guess, T two?" She knew she'd never get a straight answer from the twins.

"Since I was a little girl, I've liked calling Tom, 'T-1' and Tim 'T-2'. Our mom says I started when I first learned to count."

Tom responded, "I'm T-1 'cuz I'm better looking."

Tim reprimanded him, "Bullshit! You're T-1 so you won't be jealous that she likes me better. Right Sis?"

Eva calmly told Francie, "It's birth order, nothing else." Then she turned to her brothers, "and you know I love you both equally despite the fact that you're both ugly as sin."

"Oh look, cards!" Tom exclaimed and pulled the top card of the deck of ice-breaking cards. "They have questions, 'What's your favorite food?' " he asked Tim.

"Pizza," Tim answered honestly, failing to quickly come up with an appropriately disgusting answer.

"Right!" Tom responded. "With anchovies and pineapple." he made a face of disgust. "And there are better questions, 'What was your most enjoyable sexual experience?'" he read from the card.

"Hard one," Tim answered. "There was that girl we picked up at the beach. What was her name? Lilith?"

"Oh yeah! Lilith! I think she picked us up."

"Maybe so. The lifeguard made us leave while she was sucking us off."

"She came right over and pulled our swim shorts down and dove in."

"I do think she asked if we wanted blowjobs first."

"Probably. She was pretty forward, but I doubt even she would just pull random guys pants down and start sucking at their cocks."

"That was when we had the van with the mattress in back."

"She must have had us rocking that thing for a couple of hours."

"At least. And then she left us drained."

"Wouldn't even leave us her phone number.

"Never saw her again. I felt so used!"

"You guys so love that story," Eva told them. "Complete fiction," she told Francie.

"True or not, I like it," Francie replied. "The cards are like an icebreaker, to get to know each other."

"So pick a card and ask a question?" Eva asked.

"Usually deal out four or five cards so you can select one," was Francie's reply.

"I like the luck of the draw," Tom stated. And so they decided.

The twins liked asking questions of each other that allowed their imaginations free rein and Eva would correct the more outlandish fictions. But Francie could tell from the stories that they loved blow jobs and fingering women's genitals. They claimed that before they got the distinguishing tattoos, they had taken turns with girls, never revealing that they were twins. Eva never corrected that so it was probably true. Francie was happy to find out that that two on one sessions were also a favorite.

Susie_O
Susie_O
430 Followers
12