Earl Grey & Two Sugars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers

She said, "Do like it? I thought it would look nicer bare like when I was little girl I've never liked the hair anyway"

I was amazed that this beautiful young woman had shaved her quim clean.

"You are a wonderful girl Rosie" I said all breathless "Shaved quim is my favourite." Saying that, I lent forward to kiss her wonderfully smooth mound. It smelt gorgeous and tasted even better. I licked my way down into her moist young flesh, my tongue found her clit she grabbed my head and pushed my face into her saying "Oooh yes I like that, more please harder too. "

I complied with her request and explored her flesh with my tongue and fingers taking her cue as to how much pressure to apply. I was sure she'd played with herself at school, as she knew precisely where to direct me, to give her most pleasure. Her hips started to thrust forward to meet my lapping tongue and sucking lips, her moans of pleasure became louder and louder as she neared her peak.

"Ooooooh yesssss she crooned don't stop, Ooh that's so different from my finger. Don't stop please don't " With that she came thrashing back and forth just like her mother had done and she screamed so loud I thought I 'd go deaf. Wave after wave spasm'd through her until she pushed my head away from her soaking quim.

I pulled myself up and kissed my way over her glowing body, and said; "Now I think you are ready."

We moved to the middle of the bed and I laid myself at 90 degrees to her I took my cock in my hand and started by rubbing the head up and down Rosie's slit, when the head was all slick with her juices. I pushed my hips forward so that the tip was just inside her quim letting her feel how the glands stretched the entrance to her virgin vagina. Pushing just a little deeper I could feel the obstruction of her hymen.

Appling a gentle firm pressure I felt the membrane start to stretch and give way to my invasion. All this time I was massaging her clit with my right hand, I could feel her orgasm building and the walls of her quim pulsing, when Rosie's body arched for her second climax I thrust hard breaking through the barrier between a girl and a woman. I thrust my hips to embed myself deep in her convulsing body.

Rosie hadn't even felt any pain as I'd broken through the hymen, I started to screw her with lust and passion and she responded by lifting her hips from the bed to allow me better penetration.

I lifted myself and swivelled so I was between, her wide spread thighs, pumping hard into this wanton women that had recently been a girl. I could feel the tingle building in my cock. When her third orgasm started, my semen started rush up through my shaft; at the last moment I withdrew and came in a flood on her heaving tummy.

I let my weight down onto her sweating body and she put her arms around me kissing the side of head.

"Oh that was wonderful, when can we do it again?" she said breathlessly.

I pushed myself up on my arms and looked into her flushed face, and kissing her sweet lips. I said "Well as soon as I recover my energy, but don't think I'm going to be around for long your Mum will, most probably be showing me the door soon, as I've done the job I was required for. " Rosie was disappointed by my statement and clung to me, whispering endearments of undying love into my ear.

I rolled off Rosie's tight young body and lay on my back, enjoying the after glow. I was bought from the verge of sleep by Rosie saying. "Blast, I've got my period"

This remark made me laugh and reply "That's the blood of a lost virginity, and you'll never see that again. You are from now on, a woman"

Rosie got off the bed and went to the bathroom, when she had left the room Rose came in the room walked over to the bed, smiling at me and said "Well? How did it go?"

"Absolutely perfect she didn't feel any pain at all, or at least I don't think she did" I answered.

"Come with me I want to give you your reward" Rose said, taking my hand and leading me to my room via the kitchen where she washed my flaccid cock in warm water. When we got my room we heard Rosie call out for me.

Rose put a finger to her mouth for me to be quiet. She then pushed me back on the bed and took my growing cock into her hot mouth. Just as I had become hard Rosie burst into the room and looking a little stunned to see her own mother sucking off the man who'd just taken her virginity.

She wined "Oh Mum I want him again" and with that she came over and kissed me saying

"I want you to screw me properly and come in me, don't let Mum make you come and waste it"

Rose looked up from my groin and said to her daughter "We can share him then, he can screw us both, until he drops."

"Well in that case" I said " I think we should go back to the big bed otherwise its going to get a little tight in here in more ways than one" With that we all three laughed at my terrible joke and moved ourselves back to Rose's big bed.

Rosie wanted to be first and jumped on the bed on all fours with her beautiful bottom stuck in the air, just begging to be screwed again. I climbed in behind her and sank my hard cock back into her warm young body. Rose climbed onto the bed next to us and kissed me as I screwed her daughter, Rose put her hand down between us and stroked my shaft as I went in and out of Rosie's sweet quim.

Rose then dropped on all fours next her daughter and said "My turn"

I pulled my glistening cock from her daughter moved to my right and slipped straight into the mother right up to the hilt in one smooth stroke.

"Yesssss, That's what I needed. Isn't it wonderful Rosie, such heat and hardness find a man like this and love him and don't let him go"

I started screwing Rose for all I was worth, "Yes, Yes" She cried "screw me hard then screw my daughter and shoot deep in her virgin pussy"

Keeping up a steady pace I screwed Rose until she came then pulled out. Flipped Rosie over onto her back and pushed her legs up and spread them wide, rotating her quim up to lay open before me, I pushed deep into her making her moan with pleasure as my pubis contacted hers, I ground my hips into her keeping deep within her, holding the pressure on her clit, she came almost immediately and demanded.

"Screw me hard I like to feel the head deep in me, screw me, cum in me"

Raising myself up on straight arms and legs I pounded her body with my cock. Rose came round to my head and offered me her wonderful breasts for me suckle on, with my cock buried in the daughter, and face in the mother's chest I was in heaven. I screwed her for ages with long firm thrust, until I came in a thundering orgasm. Both women embraced me in their arms holding me within their femininity, they stroking my head and body, thanking me for my passion and strength.

I lay down in the middle of the bed with one woman hugging my front and the other hugging my back. I dropped off into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Three days later I left that farm and those lovely women to continue my travels. No way could I have stayed, as they would not have been able to share me, also I still had many adventures to come.

Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers
12