Earl's Ch. 2

Story Info
Cherry gets fucked.
853 words
198.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bospup
bospup
108 Followers

We were working late one night at the bar. Earl had drunk a little too much and he was as rowdy as the patrons. I bustled trying to satisfy the customers as well as Earl and keep them out of trouble. One of the guests, a regular named Brad who often got fresh with me, was being a little more aggressive than usual.

- Come on, darling. I'm not even talking commitment here, I just wanna feel you up a bit. Maybe taste you a little. And maybe you'd taste me a littleā€¦ Come here!

He grabbed for my waist but as drunk as he was, I was able to get away. Losing his balance, he fell out of his chair, making everyone at the bar laugh. He got up red in the face and angry.

- Fucking BITCH! What're you fuckers laughing at? EARL! Why'd you hire such a snobby girl?!

- What? Cherry! Dammit, c'mere.

I walked over rolling my eyes at the mouth he'd give me for such a stupid thing. But to my surprise, he grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head, bending me backwards over the bar.

- Come grab a taste, Brad. She's ripe for it. That'll make you happy, huh? - Shit, fucking bitch. I knew I'd get you one way or another. Thanks for saving me the trouble Earl. - No prob. Hurry up.

As the other patrons watched the scene, Earl calmly squeezed a breast while I struggled to get free. Brad walked over and pulled my skirt up around my waist. Pulling off my panties despite my struggling legs, he grabbed my legs under each arm, spreading me wide to everyone's view. Inhaling a deep breath of my pussy scent, he dove his face in, swirling his tongue around like a mad man. He dipped deep into my pussy, his nose grating against my clit. Despite myself, I was getting more and more aroused and was soon a flowing fountain into his mouth. He sucked and sucked, drinking up my sweet, young juices like a man dying of thirst while Earl rubbed and kneaded my breasts.

As I arched my back and wiggled my hips, I could see the customers getting aroused by this scene. Everyone in the bar was watching as I was being ravaged by these two men. Earl saw it too and decided to make a better show by ripping open my blouse and letting my tits full into view. Mouths watered and lips were licked around the room.

Finally, having had enough, Brad pulled his dick out. Without so much as a question, he pushed himself into me, knocking my spot on the first thrust. My head rolled back at this sensation and found Earl's mouth on mine. He forced his tongue between my teeth and wrestled mine. I tasted the alcohol on his tongue as he fucked my mouth with his tongue just as Brad was fucking my pussy with his dick. The customers' eyes were going wild at this point, a few even had their hands under the table, pulling at their dicks as they watched this spectacle.

Brad grunted as he thrust deeply into me a few more times, and then taking his throbbing cock out, he squirted his seed all over my chest. Earl still kept me into position.

- Who else wants a try? We gotta teach this frigid bitch a lesson. From now on, she will fuck anyone in this bar that wants to.

At that everybody cheered and lined up for their turn. One by one, they came to fuck me, some finishing quickly, others fucking me good and hard for what seemed like an hour. A few stretched my insides out trying to force their gigantic dicks into me. When they were ready to cum, they pulled out and squirted on my face and my chest. For some, Earl made me open my mouth and swallow the cum that landed in my mouth. By the end of the night, I was sticky with cum from head to my pussy and tired from my body being bent back and fucked so long like that. Ashamed, I was quiet and sullen for hours, but Earl just said

- You gotta expect that Cherry. This'll be good for business. I'm glad I picked you up. Only you could arouse the whole fucking bar. Damn, if this won't boost business. You're such a good fuck.

With that, Earl took me slowly for the first time in the pussy. I was freed, but I didn't move, for I was under contract and it was a little late to be chaste. That was the first night Earl put his dick inside me, other than my mouth. And for some odd reason, it comforted me. After all those dicks of men I didn't even know, at least one was Earl, a guy a knew. After that, we had to figure out a way to sneak me back in the house without his wife noticing that I had spunk all over me, and that I was butt-naked.

bospup
bospup
108 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
loveinthefieldsloveinthefieldsalmost 10 years ago
more!

more more more, and goslower, take us through the action- soo hot! from a kinky girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wish I worked for Earl

Lucky girl to work for such a great boss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
too short

your story is way too short... use details and elaborate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent continuation

The story is too short for two chapters. Could do by being just one whole piece. But overall, it's nicely done!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Earl's Ch. 1Ā Previous Part
Earl'sĀ Series Info

Similar Stories

Tara's BreedingĀ Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting BoyfriendĀ How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Farm Girl Ch. 1Ā She's sent off by daddy to farm full of cocks.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Perverted Old Men Ch. 2Ā She meet his nephew Henry.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Poor Little Cassie Ch. 01Ā Plumbers take advantage of young girl.in Mature
More Stories