Early Arrival

Story Info
The torturous joy of coming home unexpectedly.
1k words
3.91
50.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive home, bored to death at the work I should be doing, but not giving a care. I enter the door, hoping to surprise you. I move through the house, looking for you. It is then I hear those familiar sounds of your climax, that throaty groan of release. Uh-oh, I guess I have surprised at the worst (or best) moment alone. I sneak up to our bedroom door and drop my jaw at the sight.

You are lying on the bed, your eyes closed, your body responding to the touch of your best friend. She is bent forward between your legs, tongue making the same lapping noise I so love to make. She is moaning as your fingers scratch at her back. I look to the floor, a heap of clothes and shoes there. My mind races at the scene which must have produced them. Passionate female kissing, breasts rubbing against each other, your subservient attitude being displayed by pleasuring her first. Your movements around the room.

You have always been honest with me about your desire towards women as well. You know I have been both comfortable and uncomfortable with it. I could be weird about it, pressuring you into details of it, or wanting to join in. You know the type. But now I cannot tear myself away, just enjoying the sights and sounds of both your beautiful bodies in tune to each other. I had read that this situation was the seventh most favourite fantasies of guys. I stand silently, stroking myself through my pants. She brings you to orgasm again. I silently groan, always loving that sound you make as you cum. I sigh.

I guess I sighed to loudly. She looks up from you, over her shoulder at me. Damn, I think. I hang my head in shame, make a move to go. Next time I’ll remember to call before showing up. She laughs lightly. Smiling, she awakens you from your passion. We look at each other. She smiles at me, motioning me over. She knows that I belong in this bed, how much I am attached to you, how much we both lust for your body. She kisses you hard, touching your breasts as you respond. I strip quickly and join you in the bed.

She moves back to your cunt. Lapping it teasingly, with the perfect pressure. I think I’ll need to take lessons. I lie beside you, holding your face between my hands, bringing your lips to mine, kissing you long and deep. My hands roam your breasts. You are so tender already. She comes to your other side. Both our mouths and hands roam your body. You are the centre of all our attention. It continues to the point of sweet pain.

She and I sit up on either side of you. I admire her body, her beauty. Different then yours, erotic, yet not the object of my fullest desire as you are. But I am drawn to her. We lean over your body and lightly kiss. Our kiss grows harder, more passionate. You can see the tongues dance with each other. I can taste you on her. The taste of your lipstick, your perfume, your love juices. We wrap our arms around each other, enjoying these sensations. I had read that the number one fantasy of guys was to do it with their lover’s best friend.

I weigh her breasts and feel her nipples. Different then yours... nice, but I like your better I think. Her hands stroke my cock, my balls. You touch yourself absentmindedly, partially jealous, partially excited. I return her touch, brushing her tender clit over and over. She moans, causing you to moan as well in sympathetic pleasure.

You have drawn our attention again. My cock is so hard at this moment. Seeing your fingers so slick with yourself, I move between your legs. I thrust in you. She hugs me from behind, kissing my back as I begin to fuck you. Your moans and bouncing breasts are the sweetest sight for both of us. She moves beside you. Now it is her turn to kiss you, to play with our hair and breasts while I move back and forth inside you. Its so beautiful I can hardly contain my excitement.

I roll you over me. You smile, enjoying this feast of love. Riding me now. She moves over my face, still kissing you. My mouth drinks of her deeply. It is such a beautiful feeling, the thought of us all enjoying each others bodies, to care for each others pleasure in safety.

We disengage. God I am still so hard. She whispers something in your ear. You nod. She moves over to me, pushing me backward. She straddles me just as you had done. Moving over me, I am inside her. Pushing hard against each other. She is so sweet, moves differently then you, feels differently. A different temperature, different response. Passionate, but not you.

Suddenly she emits a scream. You have snuck your head down to where she and I are joined. Your tongue striking out to touch her slit. Your hands on her breasts, returning the pleasure she gave you earlier. I run my hand through your hair, letting you know my desire for you. She comes, riding me hard, getting off on your touch.

She lifts herself off. You look surprised at me. I did not cum in her. You now know that I really mean to keep myself for you. You lower yourself on me. We roll on our sides, me fucking you deeply. She is tired, yet manages to touch herself watching us fuck. In and out, stroking you in my familiar way. She rolls behind you, reaching around, grabbing your breasts, slapping your ass with her pussy. I lean over, kissing her over your face while we fuck. It is too much. I cum hard, more then I have ever before. Jet after jet pulsing into you. It is ceaseless.

I stay within you. Kissing you softly. She moves tighter behind you. I wrap my arms around you both. Our three tongues intertwining, competing, hands groping each other. Damn. Fantasies number one and seven I think. What the hell could possibly be #2-6?