Early Arrival

Story Info
Her date arrives while she readies herself.
1.2k words
3.52
22.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car entered the driveway slowly and when the door closed, it only clicked. He wanted to surprise her.

Their phone call ended an hour ago. She ended it abruptly telling him she needed more time to get ready and that it'd take her at least another hour, provided she did not get interrupted again. Then her phone rang again into a call lasting half an hour. It was important, but still left her far behind on her preparations for this special date.

Bathed, perfumed and make up in place, she was still sorting through her closet looking for just the right outfit. Focused yet flighty thinking about what to wear, she sat on the edge of the bed and wriggled into her nearly black silk stockings. She liked the way they felt against her freshly shaven legs. She reflected about the thick lather and the sharp blades of that vibrating razor. The waistband of her stockings was now at the top of her thighs. Pulling up a little further, her thumbs hit on her pussy and she could feel the wetness begin.

With a glance at the clock, she thought to herself that she had at least another half an hour before he was to arrive. With that in mind, she lay back on the bed enjoying the cool comforter against her bare back. She lifted one foot to the bed using it to bump her ass into the air and slide the stockings back off as far as her knees. While arched up, she stayed in that position until the gentle breeze across her bare pussy stopped. Her hand immediately found its way to the wetness.

As she eased into the pleasure of feeling herself, she thought she heard something across the apartment. It was brushed off to the breeze pushing through a window. She lifted her head to peek around just in case. She saw nothing, nobody and heard no other sounds. She resumed her fondling and petting. Slight mumbling and moaning kept her fantasy of him alive. It brought her back to hearing the same sounds and it brought her closer and closer.

And then a click.

She lifted her head one more time and heard nothing else. Resuming once again, she was determined to make it happen. That orgasm needed to be there soon. He was going to be picking her up any time now and she had to release that intense feeling twinkling through her pussy lips before he got there. Being in his presence was only going to bring it back, and she figured if she released it now, she'd start fresh and more mildly when he arrived.

That click was the door behind him as he slowly let the doorknob turn and latch behind him. Shoes were left at the front door and he snuck in. He listened to her moaning. An uneasy feeling came upon him thinking she was not alone. He tip-toed into the adjacent room, hoping to see her. First, a stockinged foot, toes curled. Then the leg up to her knee, noticing the other foot tucked under her bent knee. Eyes following up that leg to her bent knee, bent out towards the wall. Looking up to her inner thigh, he could hardly see any of her pussy with her hand in the way. He breathed in deep and heavy. And he slid his stocking feet across the wood floor so she wouldn't hear him.

He watched as her fingertips shifted and swayed all around her garden. One finger then two and then three and tapping and pinching and wow -- he was amazed at all he was observing. He stood tall at the foot of the bed and waited for her to sense his presence. She lifted her head off the pillow in an ecstatic abdominal crunch and her eyes slit open just enough to notice his shadow standing over her.

Too far into her mission and too far beyond breaking out of this fantasy, she closed her eyes, smiled and dropped her head back into the fluffy pillow. Her legs parted further as an invitation to him. With the feel of his hand on her inner knee, she said in a labored whisper "you're early".

He ran his hand up along her leg, zig-zagging back and forth across her leg with the most soft, sensual touch. She moaned louder. He squeezed her tender shivering flesh and pushed his hand far up her leg. A pinky touched on her finger when it began sliding into her hole. Both fingers inserted, he gasped when she did and he took his finger back. On the way, he grabbed her stockings and slowly peeled them off her smooth legs.

Rather than tossing them aside, he stretched them from toe to toe. The gleam in his eye meant he was up to something. She continued her business of fingering herself as he began his business of tying one leg of the stockings to her ankle/knee connection and the other leg to the frame of the bed. She could not get free.

She heard the jingle of his belt buckle as it was opened quickly and was set to fall to the sides of his zipper. Then was the sound of the zipper clicking every tooth in anticipation of setting that eager hard cock loose to tempt her wet and overly stimulated hot pussy. Without touching her, he leaned forward and with his practiced tongue, licked her once. The sound that escaped her was a gasping, shrieking sigh of extreme pleasure. She pushed her ass into the bed to try squelching the intense feeling he just sent careening through her nerve endings. When the heat of his moist breath pushed on her lips again, she raised herself to meet him in anticipation, almost eagerness. Instead of a tongue this time, he pursed his lips and pressed them to her clit.

She had maintained a system of making herself feel so good in that man's absence that he knew when she'd have it exposed. His hands were able to pay attention to his own satisfaction while his mouth suckled on her hard hot clit. Flicking gently, she swirled her hips in rhythm to his actions. Within seconds, his chin was glistening. She parted her legs best she could while being tethered in place. It put her pussy on better display for him to access. The next feel she got was his long strong tongue probing her. At first she thought it was his finger, and soon enough was convinced by the flicking and the added wetness that it was his tongue pushing into her like a penis. When he had it in her as far as he could get it, his sucking started again.

And it ended in an instant.

She whimpered when it stopped. The feeling was intense, more intense than she could have done to herself, and she wanted more of it. He knew. He leaned into her again and gave her one more teasing lap of his tongue then stopped before reaching her clit and before the lip-sucking went any further....there was more in his mind for her than that...