Early Arrival

Story Info
A married couple discover they share a lover.
1.1k words
4.03
22.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie awake in bed, basking in the blue glow of my alarm clock. It’s 11:47. Not too late. I take a quick picture of my tits and text Hugo. He comes over immediately.

I answer the door in nothing but a white ribbed tank top and my husband’s snug briefs. My nipples perk up in the cold air. His eyes brighten the night.

“Isn’t it past your bedtime?”

“I need a big strong man to warm up my bed. Figured you wouldn’t be doing anything.”

“Are you kidding me? I was on a hot date.”

“This late? It must have been a good one.”

“Eh. It was okay. Are you going to invite me inside? I’m freezing my balls off.”

I turn and beckon Hugo with my finger. He follows. The house is dark, and only the hallway lights are on.

Hugo growls and pounces on me. I giggle. He pins me down on the stairs. I wrap my legs around the small of his back and push down on him with my heels. He kisses my neck. I pull my shirt over my head. He buries his face in my cleavage.

“Hey. Hey.” I bring his face up to mine. “Take me upstairs.”

“I want you right here.”

“You mean you’re not interested in my new toy?”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“What are we waiting for?”

“You’re the one on top of me.”

Hugo picks me up with ease and carries me the rest of the way. I hop down when we reach the bedroom and take a pair of fuzzy handcuffs out of the nightstand. I dangle them from my pinkie.

“Who do you think should wear them?”

He walks up to me and pulls my nipples.

“You.”

He pushes me down on the bed so hard that I bounce on the mattress. He slaps a cuff on one wrist and shackles me to the frame. The soft marabou tickles my skin. He runs his hands between my clenched thighs. Takes off my underwear. Slips his tongue in and out of my mouth.

“Don’t move.”

Hugo strips his clothes off as he walks to the bathroom. I watch his bare ass move back and forth until he shuts the door. I hear the water run.

I’m so entranced that I don’t hear Philip come in. He looks like hell.

“Gabrielle? What’s going on?”

“Baby! I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I was seeing someone tonight, it was a spur-of-the-moment thing. I thought you were getting home tomorrow?”

“They put me on an early flight.” He sets down his suitcase and kisses me on the lips. “Is loverboy still here? I mean, I hope so, given your current circumstances.”

“He’s in the bathroom. I don’t know what he’s doing. So am I kicking him out, or are you?”

“Definitely you.” Philip lays down next to me. We kiss, and he rests his forehead against mine. “Who is it? Big balls? The teacher? First-timer?”

“Post office guy. He’s a great lay, you owe me.”

“Mmmm. I’ll have to pay you back another time. I’m exhausted. I love coming home to you all chained up like this, by the way.”

Hugo exits the bathroom with a puzzled look on his face. He’s still hard.

“Philip? What are you doing here?”

“I live here. You’re the post office guy?”

“I guess so. And you’re the husband?”

“Four years and counting.” Philip looks up at me excitedly. “Hugo and I know each other from the gym. This is so weird.”

“I can’t believe you two are married. This is fucking nuts. And you guys really didn’t know? You overlapped.”

“Wait, did you two hook up?”

“Yeah.” Philip caresses my breast and winks at Hugo. “A few times, a few years ago. It’s nice to see you again.”

“You too! Sorry, should I go? I don’t want to intrude.”

“No, don’t let me interrupt you guys. I’m just going to close my eyes over here. I’ve been up for the last thirty-six hours.”

Hugo crawls onto the bed, leans over my naked body, and kisses Philip deeply. Philip turns onto his side and lays his head on the pillow. He watches Hugo leave a trail of kisses down the center of my body until he reaches my vulva.

I twist and writhe as Hugo moves his tongue inside me. I squirm like I’m on fire. He forces my thighs apart and goes deeper. I squeeze my eyes shut, whimper, cry out. Hugo holds my torso between his forearms to keep me still. I gasp for air.

I look over at Philip. He’s facing me, eyes closed, breathing heavy. He’s so cute when he sleeps. Hugo adds a finger and licks around my clitoris. I moan loudly. Philip’s eyes flutter open. He smiles faintly and rests a hand on my stomach.

Philip scooches closer and curls against my body. He traces his fingertips around my areola and kisses the curve of my breast. He nuzzles into my neck and holds me tight as I peak. I rattle against the bed frame, rub my pussy on his face, and collapse into the bed.

Hugo kisses me and unlocks the handcuffs. I taste myself in his mouth. He lies on top of us and grinds his erection against my hip. I feel Philip’s cock twitch.

Hugo takes off Philip’s shoes and socks, then moves on to his pants. Philip slaps his hands away weakly.

“No, don’t bother. I’m useless right now. I can’t even move.”

“You don’t need to move.”

Philip relaxes and closes his eyes. Hugo takes off his pants. He’s wearing my pink orchid underwear. It’s something we do when he travels. The fabric strains against his thick cock. Hugo takes those off too.

He gets Philip good and wet with his tongue and takes all of him down his throat. We softly make out while Hugo vigorously sucks him off. I lightly stroke the side of his face and explore the curves and valleys of his ears. Philip’s body stiffens. He’s getting close.

Hugo goes faster and harder. I reach down and pet his hair. Philip points his toes, pushes on the back of Hugo’s head. I hold Philip’s hand while he cums.

Hugo kisses both of us and gets dressed. Philip takes off his shirt, crawls under the covers, and cuddles up with me.

“Hey, that was fun.” Hugo grins at us and bites his lip. “We should do that again sometime.”

I look at Philip. He’s already asleep. I smile back at Hugo.

“We really should.”

Originally published in “Stories To Bang By, Vol. 35: Bisexuality”