Early Birthday Present

Story Info
Man gets early present from 2 hot women at swingers party.
2.2k words
3.78
49.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aziris
aziris
2 Followers

THIS IS A TRUE STORY. THE NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THOSE INVOLVED.

*

My wife and I have been swingers now for about 1 year. We started, like many couples do, by talking about our fantasies and then stepping out of our comfort zones to achieve them. They started pretty small and then have worked up to where we are today.

Let me start by telling you about my wife. She is a firecracker at 4'11" and 106 lbs. She has large c breasts with the most suckable nipples along with a size 1 body. Just flat out hot. Her pussy is heaven with large lips and clit that is just made for sucking. Needless to say, I'm very oral and love to eat pussy whenever and wherever I can. I'm average height and weight, maybe better than average in the face but my tongue is my best feature. After 15 years of marriage, Casey my wife and I are enjoying our best sex together ever. Its no coincidence that we are swingers. What most people don't understand is that its not all about the sex, it heightens everything about your relationship especially the communication. Not all people are cut out for it though. Jealousy is not acceptable, but let me get off my soap box,

We were invited by a couple that we met at our first Meet and Greet. We have seen them on multiple occasions, and been to their house a few times for get togethers, but nothing compared to this party. It was one of those parties that non-swingers, or vanilla couples as we call them, can only dream about; 8 couples hot and horny with no drama.

The night started out slow with some drinking and mingling. Casey and I only knew 3 of the other couples besides the hosts. The women were hot and everyone was friendly. Once the booze started taking effect, especially on Casey, things became a lot more friendly.

Casey called me into the bathroom to chat while she was peeing, and I convinced her to leave her shorts off and go out in her thong. Needless to say, she started the ball(s) rolling. The next thing I know, Casey is on the counter top starting the body shots. Of course with us being friendly, it wasn't long before people were taking turns sucking on her nipples and kissing her.

I love to watch my wife with other people and was starting to become aroused. Her time was up soon enough and another woman named Tony took her place. Tony was quite attractive, 5'7" blondish brown hair, green eyes and an seductive smile. I had seen pictures of her before from our swingers website and was very curious about the long suckable nipples that I had seen.

Well, it wasn't long before those nipples came into view and I knew I had to have one. I slid over to the countertop, bent over her and took one in my mouth. Long, firm and delicious. I continued to suck and lick on her nipple. She began to get very vocal and very turned on. Within a few minutes of attention while on the counter top, Tony could not take anymore. She sat up and said," Ok, I need you and you right now." Tony had pointed to me and to a hot blonde friend of ours, Kelly.

Kelly, her husband Joe, Casey and I had seen each other before in social settings but had never been intimate. I was very intrigued by the proceeding possibilities, to say the least. Kelly is about the same size as Tony height wise, but thinner at about 115lbs with beautiful breasts and a firm toned body. Very sexy. Casey and I had talked about getting naked with Kelly on more than one occasion.

Tony looked at Kelly and I and said, "does everyone have a condom?" The answer from Kelly and I was a definite yes. Tony grabbed both of us by the hand and led us out of the kitchen and down the hall to the nearest bedroom. The room, lucky as we were, yes I was feeling really lucky, had no furniture and only a comforter on the floor.

Clothes began to fly. There was no sweetness, no tender undressing of each other, nothing but a race to see who could undressed first. Tony was the first undressed as all she had to remove was a denim skirt and a fancy tank top, no panties , nothing else.

Tony moved toward me and we began a hot, animalistic kiss. Our hands roamed over each other for the first time. Her skin was soft and warm. I pushed her to her knees and we continued our hot kiss. Kelly joined us for a hungry 3 way kiss. I couldn't take any more, I had to taste some pussy. I didn't care which one it was going to be. I pushed Tony to her back and once again attacked her nipples. They were harder than before and felt incredible in my mouth. Kelly began rubbing her pussy from the other side of her body.

Tony asked me if I had ever had a squirter before. I told her no. she said, "you're in for a treat then." Kelly then says" hey I'm a squirter too!" Now I had heard of women squirting and had seen pics, but had never seen one upclose and personal. And yes, I was in for a treat.

Kelly continued to rub Tony's clit and had now began to finger pussy. Tony again became very vocal and soon had her first orgasm of the night. Kelly sqealed as Tony's pussy shot its first load of juice into Kelly's hand. I knew I had to see this for myself.

I moved down to her pussy and Kelly and I switched places. I had my first taste of Tony. Her pussy was soaking wet from her first squirting orgasm compliments of Kelly's talented fingers. I didn't know what to expect after a woman had squirted, but it didn't have any taste at all. So I dipped my tongue deeper into her pussy to really taste her and was rewarded with a sweet nectar. After teasing her for awhile and Tony increasing her vocal display, I moved up to attack her clit. I pulled the hood back and took her clit between my lips and began to suck and swirl around it with my tongue. Tony shot into the stratosphere and began to scream like I was killing her. Her body instantly began to shake uncontrollably and I experienced my first squirt.

Remember when you were a kid and you drank out of the hose on a hot summer day? This was like I was waiting for it to come on and my friend turned it on from around the side of the house. The fluid shot down my throat like it was coming from that garden hose. Tasteless and hot. Followed by a slower flood of regular pussy nectar. I was still in shock from the squirt when Tony yells," get him up here, I have to fuck him now!"

Kelly was nice enough to hand me a condom already out of the package. I rolled it down my raging hard cock and climbed in between Tony's legs. I pushed her bent knees up to her tits, my favorite position, and entered her pussy for the first time.

Holy shit it felt good. Now you vanillas that are not allowed to have strange pussy, you just don't know what you are missing. Knowing that you are not cheating on your wife because she is off doing what she wants and you will both tell each other all about it later, I am the luckiest man in the world. I would never advocate cheating on your spouse. That is never a good thing. But, strange pussy is really good. It will never be as good as my wife's, I really do believe that her pussy was made for my cock.

With a decent buzz on from a few cocktails, and the thrill of being able to perform for 2 hot women, my attitude changed and I became a fucking machine. There was no emotions to have that deep down satisfying feeling, it was just raw sex. I fucked Tony for all I was worth. Fast and slow, she loved it all. She seemed to have an orgasm every 2 minutes or so. She made me feel like I was in a porno. After hour it seemed, I was out of breath and needed to slow down. She and Kelly were kissing deeply and I pulled my cock out for a brief rest.

Kelly moved Tony onto her hands and knees and slid under her. Tony's upturned ass looked to inviting and I moved into the space between her outspread legs and slid my still rock hard cock into her sloppy pussy. I began fucking her with a steady rhythm. I felt something warm and wet slide over my balls and realized that Kelly was licking my cock, balls and Tony's pussy from her position. Oh my god did it feel good. I didn't want to think about it too much, so I grabbed Tony's hips and began fucking her for all I was worth again. This seemed to go for another 10-15 minutes before Tony just couldn't cum anymore and I was out of breath again.

I still was not close to cumming, Kelly handed me a bottle of water, removed my condom and took my cock into her mouth. I sat on the comforter, trying to avoid the huge wet spots from the squirting Tony, while Kelly expertly sucked my cock. Her mouth was so warm and soft. She added just the right amount of pressure, it was like my wife had taught her how to suck my cock, and it was pushing me toward the edge.

I didn't want to cum in her mouth and I still had not fucked her yet. I pushed Kelly onto her back and Tony was reading my mind as she moved over to slip a fresh condom onto my cock. I pushed Kelly's knees to her large breasts and began to fuck her as I had Tony, remember, it is my favorite position.

Tony was telling me to fuck her hard, fuck her hard. Kelly was also really vocal and began to scream as she reached her first orgasm quickly. As she yelled," oh fuck yea, ffffuuuuucccckkkkkk mmmmeeeee. Kkeeeeeeepp fffuuukkking mmmeeee." In the low light entering the blinds, I could see my cock pounding into her pussy and then it happened. She began to squirt. Oh my god, it was like a drinking fountain shooting up toward my stomach. It coated my groin, cock, balls and my lower abdominal area. I felt like a stud, my ego was soaring. I kept fucking her until she squirted twice more. We were all out of breath as Tony had been finger fucking herself as she encouraged the 2 of us to fuck harder. I still had not cum as I was having so much fun watching these women cum, it wasn't really important that I hadn't cum yet.

The 3 of us grabbed our bottles of water and tried to quench our thirst. What a work out. I had just done 5000 crunches and was physically tired. My mind was not quite satisfied though. Eating pussy is my favorite as I had said earlier, and I had not eaten Kelly's pussy yet.

I searched the comforter for a dry spot and when I had found one, I pushed Kelly onto her back and moved down to her bald pussy. I began my assault on her pussy like I was dying of thirst. The water had done nothing to quench it. It wasn't long before Kelly squirted in my mouth in quick bursts. Unlike Tony, Kelly's squirt had a faint taste and I was happy as a pig at the trough. I continued to suck her clit and she came again. She was cumming at my will. My mouth was getting tired. I moved up to Kelly's mouth and gave her a big wet kiss with her own pussy juice in my mouth.

As I continued to play with Kelly's pussy, voices outside the door were now apparent to me. The door opened and our hostess and my wife stuck their heads in the room to see what was going on. My beautiful wife asked me if I was having fun. I told her definitely, did she want to join us. She told me that she needed to sit down for awhile as she had just had fun with a really fat cock of another of the party goers. She did reach down and play with Kelly's hard nipples and then down to her slippery pussy. She drew some of Kelly's juices up to her mouth and told me that she needed to have some of that soon too. What a woman. God I love her.

All of us left the room and headed for the kitchen. I then looked at the clock, we had been in the room for almost 2 hours and it was now my birthday. I smiled to myself as I thought about the awesome present I had received by first my beautiful wife, that we can experience such a great night and be closer than ever as we relayed our stories to each other as we left, and then by 2 incredibly hot women who had basically raped me. Ok, I was a willing participant, but now I cant wait for my wife's birthday.

aziris
aziris
2 Followers