Early Cat: A Brief Autobiography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Danny starts to rub himself again, and I thought I saw a twitch or two, and it looked longer than before, but it was still not even half erect. After a few minutes of this I said, "Here, let me try." So I pushed Danny's hand away, and grabbed his penis using my full palm and all five fingers, and began to jerk him in earnest. Now we're getting somewhere. His cock was firming up nicely, but nothing was coming out the tip yet, not even pre-cum.

I was starting to get into this, and so was Danny. He laid his head back on his pillow, and just stared at my tits. My crotch was soaked, and I wanted to rub myself at the same time. But I resisted the urge, I wanted to get Danny off first. By now he was hard as a rock, but there was no sign of any impending ejaculation. I switched hands a couple of times, rubbing the sensitive head with my thumb. I reached over with my free hand and began to gently manipulate his balls. Danny seemed to like this, and he began to moan softly.

I asked Danny, "Have you ever felt a woman's breast before?"

He just shook his head no.

So I told him to put his hands on my boobs and play with them. He reached over and touched the skin, and ran his fingers up and down the side. I said, "You're just tickling me. Don't worry, they won't break. Squeeze them, twist them around a little, pinch and pull the nipples, you can be rough with them, it feels good."

So Danny took my advice, and began to maul my tits. He didn't hold back at all, and it felt great. I almost had an orgasm right then and there. I began stroking him faster and faster, cupping both balls in my other hand. I guess the tit play worked, because all of a sudden, Danny groaned and out shot a load of cum I had never experienced before. It must have squirted a foot in the air, and it kept pouring out. I guess he really hadn't cum in awhile, and as I continued to jerk him, his jism just coated my hand and arm.

I continued to play with his cock and balls, even after he seemed to finally finish unloading. He had stopped playing with my tits, and was just laying there with his eyes closed and a stupid grin on his face. "Still think you're constipated?" I asked him.

Danny laughed and said, "No, I guess I'm not impotent after all. Thanks Cat. I hope this doesn't mean we committed a crime or something."

"If you tell anyone we did this, I'll kick your ass from here to eternity and back again. Got it? And we're still going to exercise in the mornings," I told him.

"Okay, I'll be ready. But can I ask another favor?"

"A hand job wasn't enough, you want more?" I replied.

"Can we do this again, just to make sure it wasn't a one time thing? Please?" Danny asked.

I can't resist men who beg, so I told him, "Alright, I'll tell you what. I'll give you a hand job every night after everyone else goes to bed, and you can play with my tits all you want. How's that?"

"Wow, really? Cool." With that, Danny's head dropped back on the pillow, and he fell asleep almost immediately. I cleaned his cum off my hand and arm with one of his tee shirts, and then I climbed up into the upper bunk. I took my bathing suit bottoms off, ran two fingers along my outer pussy lips, then using one hand to hold my lips apart, I began to masturbate myself with my fingers from the other hand. It didn't take me long to orgasm, and it was powerful. I felt so good, I wanted to fall asleep, but I had to get ready for work. I got up, got showered and dressed, and left for work. Danny was still dozing in his bed, with a big grin still on his face.

The next day, we started a routine of running and weight lifting in the morning, and hand jobs and tit play at night. It was great. One night, as I was about to give Danny his bedtime jerk off, he said to me, "Cat, could I ask a new favor?"

How could I resist? "You can ask," I said, "And I'll think about the answer." "I'd like to see what a woman looks like up close. You know, down below. I can't figure out what they're talking about in my magazine. Clits especially. Can I look at you up close?"

I considered his request for about a tenth of a second and said, "Sure, why not."

I told him to get off his bed so that I could lie down instead. He got up, and I removed my sleep shorts (of course I was already topless), then I lay down on his bed. I knew mom and dad were away for the weekend, and the twins were out with their friends, so I told Danny to turn on the desk light so he could see better. When we were all settled in, me naked on my back with my legs spread, Danny naked sitting on the bed next to me, I told him to lay his head on the bed between my legs.

While Danny was in this position, I spread my legs as far apart as I could, then I used my fingers to spread my pussy lips apart. "Here's my clit," I said, placing my index finger on it. Danny's face was practically touching my crotch, and I was getting hot and bothered again. "Do you see it?" I asked.

"I think so," was his reply.

"Here, give me your hand."

I then placed Danny's index finger on the firm little nubbin, which was beginning to become engorged with blood, growing larger and more sensitive. Danny's finger made contact with my clit, and I almost jumped off the bed. He thought he hurt me, and pulled his hand away.

"No, no, it's okay, I'm just very sensitive, in a good way. Put your finger back and rub it a little." So Danny did just that, using one finger to flick my clit around, pushing it in, and rubbing in little circles around it. I told him to use his thumb and index finger and gently pinch it and roll it around. Oh man, that felt good. I really needed a boyfriend. He played with my vaginal lips, pulling them apart and out. I asked him to use two fingers and slide them in and out of my cunt. After about the fifth stroke, I had an orgasm, and I gushed all over his fingers and hand. He kept stroking me, and I had another orgasm. When I recovered, Danny was just looking at me, smiling.

"That was fun, I'd like to do that again for you."

I nodded my head and said, "Well okay, if you insist. Now, you lie on your back on the bed, it's your turn."

Danny lay down and his pole was at full attention, pointing its one-eyed head right at his chest. I began to stroke him slowly, playing with his balls like before. He really enjoyed that. I felt a little awkward, sitting sideways, so I stood up, then knelt down along side the bed. I had Danny scoot over close to the edge so I wouldn't have to reach so far. Now I had easy access to his cock and balls, and I could watch the whole thing.

I was stroking Danny's shaft pretty slowly and firmly, when a sudden urge to kiss the tip of his penis came over me, and I leaned forward and gently pressed my lips to his cock. Danny looked at me for a second, then laid his head back down. He was pretty close to cumming, so I leaned over again, only this time I slid my lips completely over the head of his cock, and began sucking on it like a lolly pop. Danny moaned, so I took him in deeper into my mouth, until I was deep-throating him. I had his penis completely in my mouth, and my chin was hitting his balls.

I started to slide my mouth up and down on his prick, keeping good suction all the way. I continued to play with his balls, and during a down slide, when he was all the way in my mouth, he ejaculated, spurting gobs of cum down my throat. I swallowed and swallowed, getting every drop. When his cock finished its spasms, I released my suction, but continued to lick up and down both sides of his shaft, until he was no longer hard.

"Oh my god Cat, that was great! What made you do that?"

Before I could answer him, a voice from the doorway said, "Well, well, what do we have here?"

Oh shit! I turned and saw Jimmy and Johnny standing in the doorway, and there was someone else behind them in the hallway.

Jimmy said, "Looks like little brother is getting is knob polished by little sister. I wonder what mom and dad would say about this?"

Danny said, "It's not Cat's fault, I made her do it."

"It doesn't look like Cat is objecting too strenuously, not from where I'm standing. By the way, nice ass Cat," retorted Jimmy.

"Alright Jimmy, what do you want to keep this just between us kids?" By now, I was standing and facing the door, hands on my hips, stark naked. Defiant to the end, that's me.

Johnny said, "I want a piece of the action."

"Me too," said Jimmy, "And by the way, you'll probably have to pay off Hector, to keep him quiet, if you get my drift." Hector was the other person standing in the hallway. Shit, why couldn't it have at least been Damian?

"Okay, whatever, take your pants off and sit down somewhere. Let's get this over with." I said.

"Not so fast Cat, we may not all want blow jobs. How about you get on your hands and knees on the floor, and we'll go from there," Jimmy said.

I said, "Jimmy, it's bad enough your sister is going to give you head, do we have to fuck too? I think we may be crossing way over the line on that one."

Johnny said, "Who said anything about getting fucked by your brothers; don't forget about Hector." All three started laughing and high fiving each other. Numbnuts.

Danny then yelled, "C'mon Jimmy, don't do this."

Jimmy replied, "You shut the fuck up, you're the one who started this. If you can get head from Cat, so can we."

Before a fight started, I said, "Okay, let's get it over with." I got down in the doggy position, and Jimmy walked up to my face, dropped his pants, and wagged his cock in front of my nose. I could hear both Johnny and Hector removing their pants behind me.

Hector said, "Wait, I'm gonna need some lube. Let me dip my stick in Cat's mouth first, get it good and moist. Then I'll go around to Miss Kitty."

Jimmy backed off, and let Hector stand in front of me. His cock was huge, a good nine or ten inches hard, and very thick. He held it up to my lips and said, "Well?"

I leaned forward and took his prick into my mouth, a little ways past the head. It stretched my lips and filled my mouth cavity. Hector grabbed my ponytail, and pulled my head closer to his body, forcing more of his cock into my mouth and down my throat. When I started to gag, he stopped, then started a slow back and forth motion. I rolled my tongue all over the shaft, coating it with my saliva.

In the mean time, Johnny began playing with my pussy. He started fingering me, shoving his middle finger in and out of my cunt, getting me very wet. Johnny then got down on his back and lay underneath me, and started licking my pussy. I couldn't help myself, a moan escaped from my overstuffed mouth. Jimmy took a cue from his twin brother, and lay down on his back, underneath my chest. He then started sucking on my tits, biting my nipples, and really mauling both boobs with his hands. That felt damn good too.

Hector said, "Hey guys, I think she likes what you're doing. Is she ready yet Johnny?"

Johnny pried his mouth away from my pussy long enough to say, "Oh yeah, she's good and juicy now."

I was sure Hector would cum before he had a chance to fuck me but, no, he had some good control and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. Hector went behind me and knelt down behind my butt. I felt the tip of his massive cock at the entrance to my vagina and without any hesitation, he shoved it in to the hilt. It hurt a little at first, but not for long. He wasted no time and started pounding away at my pussy.

Jimmy had gotten off the floor and was out of my line of sight. Johnny came around to the front and waved his prick in my face. He was a bit longer than Danny, but not much wider. I took hold of his cock and brought it to my lips, then sucked it in. Johnny also grabbed my ponytail, and he began face fucking me, shoving his cock in and out of my throat and mouth like a piston. Hector was still skewering me from behind, going slow and pulling almost all the way out, then shoving it in hard and fast, pushing my whole body forward.

I hadn't thought about Jimmy until I saw several flashes of light. He was taking pictures with Danny's camera, the shithead! I saw Danny watching all the action, stroking a massive hard on. Hector was the first to cum. It felt like someone turned a water hose on in my womb. He was shooting a huge dose of jism into me, and as he kept sliding in and out, the cum was just running out my pussy. When he finished, he pulled out with an audible pop, then wiped his semi hard cock across my butt.

Johnny wasn't far behind, and soon he was spraying my mouth with semen. He pulled his cock out before he was done, and managed to shoot a wad or two onto my face. He put his prick back into my mouth and had me lick and suck his juices off his shaft. When he was finished he stepped away, making room for Jimmy.

Jimmy stepped up to the plate and waited for me to open my mouth. His cock was nearly identical to Johnny's. Makes sense, since they're twins. Anyway, I wrapped my lips around the head, and just sucked on that for a bit. I held the shaft with my hand and pumped him in and out. I had the urge to suck his balls, so I took his prick out of my mouth, licked my way down the side, and licked first one ball, then the other.

Jimmy said, "Damn Cat, I never had that done to me before. Jeez that feels good." I sucked on each ball for a minute or two, then went back to work on his sausage. All of a sudden, I felt another penis knocking at Miss Kitty's door. I took Jimmy's dick out of my mouth for just a second to see who it was, and damned if it wasn't Danny!

"Umm, is it okay Cat, if I put it in?" Danny asked.

Again, taking Jimmy's dick out of my mouth, I turned around and said, "Sure sweetie. I'd like that."

At first Danny hesitated, then he stuck his now hard cock in my pussy and pumped it in and out in rapid succession. As he was fucking me from behind, my head was bobbing forward on Jimmy's cock, which I had put back in my mouth.

In the meantime, Johnny had gotten down on his back, and was happily nursing on my tits, which were hanging down in his face. He sounded like a suckling baby, holding each boob with two hands, switching back and forth, taking first one nipple then the other in his mouth.

Suddenly Jimmy said, "Oh man, here it comes Cat." He stopped, then his prick jerked a few times, then it started squirting load after load, filling my mouth with his seed, and I swallowed every drop.

As I was cleaning up Jimmy's cock, I heard Danny's now familiar grunt, as he shot his load in my pussy, filling it once more with creamy jism. Good thing I went on the pill a couple of years ago. Sheesh!

Once everyone was satiated, I got up off the floor and headed to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower and brush my teeth. I could taste and feel semen everywhere. Once I finished, I came back into the bedroom, and the guys were still sitting or laying where I had left them.

Jimmy then said, "Thanks Cat, you're the best sister ever. Oh, by the way, just in case you were thinking about getting revenge for any reason, I've got some great pictures of you getting double dicked, with cum all over your face and ass. Not that you have any reason for revenge of course, but just in case."

Hector and Johnny just chuckled, they both thanked me for a great time as well, then the three of them walked out of the room. Danny had this dejected look on his face, so I asked him what was wrong.

He said, "I'm sorry Cat, this was all my fault. I should never have asked for dating help."

I replied, "Oh, c'mon Danny, I'm a big girl. I knew what I was getting into. Don't tell the meatheads, or Hector for that matter, but I actually enjoyed it. I think I'm always going to need lots of sex, from lots of men, and I suspect I'll be getting a good gangbang every now and then throughout most of my life. So don't worry about it."

I never had sex with any of my brothers ever again. Shortly after this incident, Danny got himself a steady girlfriend, whom he eventually married. I graduated from college with a degree in aerospace engineering and went on to obtain my masters. I started dating a series of guys, but none ever kept me satisfied for long, until I met my future husband-to-be. Jimmy and Johnny went off to medical school, and Hector became a dentist. I always knew he was a sadist!

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories