Early Christmas Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And they stripped all her clothes off and she invited them to have her again. Your wife spread her legs for three men on your marital bed and took them into her cunt again and again, spread wide open for them, jumped on them, sat on their upright flesh poles, lowered her cunt onto their cocks, scraped her clit on their fuck meat until she came again and took more of their fuck juice into her womb.

"I let three men use my body any way they wanted, kiss me and feel me anywhere, all over, I let them use my tits and my cunt as their toy for hours, put their fingers and tongues and dicks in my fucktube all night. They used me as their sex toy for hours and hours, and I wanted it. Your wife got her brains fucked out by a co-worker and two strangers and loved it! You like that? I *loved* it! I melted for it. I'm melting remembering it. I'd do it again right now if they were here.

"And that turns you on incredibly to hear about it, to hear how wanton your wife was with three men, two of them strangers at that, how she was so turned on that she abandoned all those vows and gave her sex to other men and loved it. And here on the bed sheets and the sofa are the stains where the cum of three men, six loads of it, dripped out of her puss, oozed down her thighs past her knees, and she loved the feel of the warm spunk sliming her thighs as she rubbed them together the next morning, her lips all messy, her bush matted with white goo, thighs slick and shiny, she almost hated to shower to wash it off, she wanted you to come home early and see it on her."

(That's just one of the wonderful stories of our past. I can't tell you how turned on hearing this makes me, then and now, decades later. "Harder than Chinese arithmetic" for sure!)

12