Early Days of Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, Matt had alternative plans. Welling up, he shoved Laura away from his cock, and fisted it just a few inches away from her face.

Wallop!! An almighty blast erupted from deep within Matt's nut-sack, blasting over Laura's head and sending a huge, thick glob of cum beyond her arse and onto the bedroom floor behind her. Followed by equally big globules of lessening strength until they reached her face. His cock spat out the remnants of his sticky goo over her cheek until the pulses ceased altogether. His hand was wrapped tightly around the shaft, turning his entire, massive cock, purple. The now dark blue veins stood out even more prominently, as the tip lazily exuded the last of his syrup.

Out slipped Laura's tongue to catch the precious beads before they dropped.

Matt sank back onto the pillows, his erect cock slapping onto his toned stomach, as Laura collapsed onto the duvet beneath her. Myself, I didn't move a muscle as I stared onto Matt's still erect phallus then onto my exhausted wife's form.

Did that really just happen??

To be continued...

12