Early Days of Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is an interesting twist!" she announced, with a smile on her face. "I think mummy wants to see more....."

Matt had stood up from behind me, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"I think we can manage that" he said as Laura sat up and rolled off the side of the bed.

I stayed in my position -- on all fours, as Matt dipped back down to my arse and continued to lick and probe my hole with his wet tongue. His hand drifted onto my cock, pulling it back from in front of me, trying to get the tip facing with waiting mouth. My stiff cock objected to the angle it was being tugged, but it twisted and snapped back on itself to the position Matt required. Despite the awkwardness Matt lowered his head and licked the tip of my dick right along the full length, across and beyond my balls finally reaching my anus. This was the very first time Matt had opted to suck my cock, albeit with a little encouragement from Laura. After a while, he concentrated on just my hole whilst tugging and jerking roughly on my cock.

I was thoroughly enjoying Matt's lavish workings on me, but wanted to give Matt some service too. Stopping him with my hand, I changed position to lay flat on the bed, tapping the space next to me for him to join me.

Matt faced towards the end of the bed, me towards the top, both with our backs on the duvet and our stiff cocks flat on our stomachs. The only difference was Matt's monster travelled up past his belly-button, the tip resting on his rock hard abs.

Matt was the first to move. He rolled onto his side, curving his body and lowered his lips-made-for-sucking onto the tip of my throbbing cock. His whole mouth easily encompassed my stout, purple helmet, drawing a gasp of pleasure from me, but as soon as he had my shaft in his warm mouth, I had to be careful not to shoot my load then and there! It took enormous concentration, and masses of self control, but I managed to subdue the urge to shoot, squeezing my muscle between my legs as hard as possible. This had the effect of swelling my shaft slightly, and Matt gave me a moan to display his pleasure. This was heaven.

I would have remained like this all night had it not been for Laura's voice snapping me out of my bliss and encouraging me on.

"Come on James -- you said you wondered what it felt like to suck a cock. Now you've got the chance..... Go on, grab Matt's big, fat prick and start sucking!"

I turned slightly into Matt's huge frame, grasping his mega cock in two hands, but even then only just managing the girth. My heart thudded as I gripped the base, his bulging blue veins thrilling to the touch. He was far too dry at the base, although the tip was smeared with pre-cum just begging to be licked from there. Angling his monstrous penis towards my mouth, I pressed my tongue down onto his mighty helmet and enthusiastically licked the entire helmet clean.

"Oooohhhh, boys, you are really getting my cunt wet" I heard Laura say, somehow her voice sounding distant.

Taking a breather from my cock, Matt replied "Go on, Laura, tell us what you want to see." and sank back onto my cock.

He hadn't sucked me off prior to tonight, but I was sure he was no novice.

"I want you to shove James' nice, hard, thick, juicy cock into your throat" she crooned "and I want James to get that monster of a fucking dick of yours into his dirty wet mouth. I want to see you both sucking and slurping. I want to see your big fat dicks being sucked so hard that the veins explode! Suck 'em! C'mon, suck 'em and get them soaked!"

Laura sure had a filthy mouth on her when she got started.

Matt and I both picked up our pace. Matt started to buck his hips, forcing more of his gigantic meat-stick further into my throat whilst I gripped his root with both hands. I rocked my hips gently onto Matt's mouth, not wanting to come yet, I wanted a lot more of his mouth still. Loud moans of pure ecstasy emanated from our throats, wanting to please Laura with our cock sucking display.

Laura had stopped vocalising her desires and had moved around to the bed-side cabinet. I could just about see her over Matt's slim hip, opening the drawer and removing something. She closed the drawer and silently slipped over to the chair, keeping her eyes on us at the same time, returning to her diction.

"Matt's cock is the biggest I've ever seen" she said loudly "and the best I've fucked. I bet he taste's wonderful! What do you think, James? Do you like his big fat dick in your mouth? Do you like the taste of his spunk?"

I had no intention of stopping to answer, Matt's titanic pole sliding in and out of my over-stretched mouth was just too good to let go of.

"Mmmmm" was my only reply".

"What about you, Matt? Do you like James' big dick too?"

"Mmmmm" he responded, so intent was he on not relinquishing my seven inch dick. I had no idea up until now that he liked cock as much as he liked a nice, tight twat.

Out of the blue a noise came from over by the chair, causing both Matt and I to stop our mutual sucking and take a look.

Wow!!

Laura was sat on the chair, one leg up on the seat, one down on the floor, slightly parted and showing off her delectable cunt. In her hand were not one, but two vibrators. The smaller of the two I recognised as the one that she had started to tickle and prod into my butt lately, the other must have been a recent purchase.

The newer model was awesome. No kidding, it looked like it could have been cast from Matt's huge schlong; the only apparent difference was the colour, black. It was ribbed with thick veins all over, and a monstrous helmet. She must have bought it with Matt in mind, no doubt.

Like a pair of synchronised swimmers, Matt and I turned onto our backs. Matt spun around from the end of the bed and joined me at the top, facing Laura. Taking our rampant dicks in hand, we jacked them as Laura's show got underway.

She looked directly at us as she commenced, a dirty little smile on her face. Her cunt lips glistened in the light, the deep red of her inner lips slightly protruding from her slit. She placed the smaller of the two vibrators onto her clit, the larger she held awkwardly beneath her raised leg, positioning in at the entrance of her glossy snatch. As she slowly rotated the smaller around her clit, her pussy lips parted with the huge Matt-sized vibro. She didn't yet shove it in, instead teasing her lips with the vibrations, allowing it to slightly push in the tiniest amount of the tip.

Her tits heaved as she moaned noisily, easily drowning the low hum of both vibrators and her nipples stood out like a couple of beacons. I'd never witnessed anything as erotic in my life.

I briefly looked at Matt to gauge his reaction - the expression was one of sheer incredulity. His jaw gaped, his eyes transfixed on her pussy, his breathing all but stopped. His both hands were now jerking on his solid rod, the tip spewing out copious amounts of pre-cum.

"You enjoying the show then boys?" she asked seductively.

"Too fucking right" Matt replied thickly.

"How about you, Daddy Bear?" she threw to me.

"You keep this up and I won't be able to fuck you," I groaned "I don't know how long I can hold on for."

She gave a gratified smile and flung her head back. The small vibro continued its job around her swollen, reddening clit, as she began to use the monster one to penetrate a bit further. As she eased it into her wetted cunt, her lips started to part obscenely over the knob. The sheer size of the helmet stretched her to the max, making her shudder and yelp with the strain. She momentarily withdrew it slightly, and then pushed it back to the same position, allowing her lips to get used to the immense size. Gradually, she eased it further in, until the ridge of the knob was swallowed by her cunt; by this time her juices flowing freely.

Matt and I remained completely silent; the only sound coming from our places on the bed was the slapping and slopping of our cocks being jerked in unison.

Laura kept this up for at least ten minutes; she was soaking the seat of the chair by now and was gliding about half of the mammoth vibrator in and out of her sloppy cunt. Her breathing had rapidly increased, her breasts heaved and she writhed wildly on the verge of orgasm.

This was all too much for me, my cock twitching madly as I began to yank it and buck my hips. Matt could tell that I was about to shoot my load so he leaned across and squeezed my bollocks gently, then begun to massage underneath my scrotum.

That was it! My body tensed as I shot a huge wad of cum over my chest, and spurted the rest of my seed onto my belly, releasing mighty groans as I did.

Laura started to pant, jamming the Matt-sized vibro in and out of her dripping cunny furiously, and the smaller one concentrating on her sensitive clit.

"ARRRRGHHHH..... FUCK ME! YES, FUCK IT HARD!!" she screamed deliriously, bucking her hips now.

"FUCK MY FUCKING PUSSY, CUNTS!" she continued "GOD, ITS SOOOO GOOODDD!"

For the first time in our marriage, Laura's cunt squirted! She threw the huge buzzing vibro onto the floor as her tight twat contracted over and over with her orgasm, squirting out lashing of pussy juice.

Matt may have been astounded earlier, but this was something that completely gob-smacked him. As Laura continued her ecstatic screams, Matt furiously pulverised his cock. He smashed both his hands down the enormous, slick shaft onto his pubic bone over and over, cursing and swearing loudly with excitement until he blasted his first orgasm straight over his head, sending it splattering against the wall behind the bed. I thought I'd seen an enormous amount of cum jetting from him on the previous occasions, but that was nothing compared to now! He just came and came, spewing out like a geyser, eyes firmly rooted at Laura's cunt. After about a minute -- no lie -- of him ejaculating, his flow ebbed and his hands dropped to his side.

This was unbelievable; none of us had even fucked yet, either!

Laura was now slumped on the chair, her arms flopping besides her, her legs splayed crudely. Matt and I both rested against the pillows, drenched in sweat and cum.

After a good five minutes had passed, Laura stretched, stooped down to collect her still buzzing toys, switching them off as she crossed to the bed-side cabinet where she deposited them on top. Opening a drawer, she reached in and extracted a pack of baby-wipes. Taking a few, she tossed the packet to me. I took a couple and started to wipe down my stomach and flaccid cock. As tempted as I was to clean Matt with my tongue, I resisted the urge, as not to shock Laura too much, and handed the pack to Matt.

He must have removed about half the pack I think! His cock was nowhere near the sorry state mine was in, he still maintained a solid erection that bobbed on his stomach in time with his heartbeat, the blood surging through it in no hurry to dissipate.

As Laura finished, she moved through to the en-suite bathroom, took a pee and returned with a wet face-cloth. Climbing over our bodies on the bed, her cunt lips parted above us as she started wiping Matt's sticky jizz from off the walls before it ran too far down.

"Looks like wall-paper paste", she mused as she wiped it clean.

Looking up at the view, Matt's hand slipped down to his log-sized cock. Using both hands he pulled his foreskin from beneath his knob-ridge to sit it comfortably over his huge helmet, and then began his strokes.......

To be continued.....

12