Early Exhibitionism

Story Info
First times showing off.
768 words
4.12
33.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began my exploration of nudity as a young woman. It all started one sunny afternoon in mid spring when the sun was finally warm after a long winter, it wasn't hot, just warm. I was tired of being in layers upon layers of clothing. I had been in love with idea of being topless as I have really nice breasts. I decided that I didn't care what any of my neighbors thought and I walked outside in a long flowing skirt hanging low on my thin waist and nothing on top.

The sunshine felt so welcoming on my fair skin, it was still cool enough for my nipples to harden quickly but it was a tolerable temperature to be in that state of undress. I wondered around the garden, long ginger hair flowing behind my shoulders and bare h cup breasts bouncing with every step. I noticed the two young men that lived next door were sitting on their balcony looking over at me, mouths open and frozen. I continued on like I hadn't seen them there. I made sure to face them so they could get a better view. I liked the idea that I might be the reason they would masturbate later on. I would have been flattered if they dropped their jeans and had done it right there.

I don't really remember how long I stay out there but I just remember loving every minute of it. This became routine for me and the more people who saw me the better. Shortly after this I let a complete stranger, a postal delivery man, fondle my breasts and it was the biggest turn on. Having his two large hands struggle with holding my large breasts yet knowing exactly how to make me feel good will be something I will never forget. I now crave having strange men just come up to me, expose my breasts and grope them, in public. I began my home life as a nudist and my trips outside became completely nude (when the weather is warm enough) and I love it.

I don't wear a bra, except at work or at certain formal or business functions. I only wear underwear when I have my period. I live in a place where winter lasts five to six months so my outdoor nudity can only happen about four months out of the year sometimes five if we are having good weather. So you can bet once it's warm enough out I am in crop tops for easy access in public. I also wear short skirts a lot to show off my rear and lower lips when I can. My favorite places to expose more than most is at the grocery store and public library. I love the look some women give me, like I'm a slut or crazy. They cover their children's eyes and make a big deal out it when in reality a human body is just that a body. No one should feel shame for their body, but teaching kids that nakedness is a bad thing because it's only sexual is wrong.

One of the best experiences I had was at an amusement park that opens in May before the kids get off school for the summer. I went on a weekday and it was not busy at all. It was fairly empty and all the guests were couples in their 20's and early 30's, no kids at all. I was wearing a very short crop top, you could see all of my under-boobs with my arms down. So I would lift my arms up and boom, full tits out for all to see. I would pretend like I had no idea and then when my arms went down my top stayed up. I walked around like that for a while and got a few stranger gropes, my favorite, like I said. I got longer rides on the attractions and a lot of flirtations. A security guard did ask me to cover up and I acted like I didn't know my shirt was up and apologized and pulled my top down. I then looked around and flashed my chest when I didn't see security. I was wearing jeans that day so no lower flashing but my tits are amazing so it was worth it for the whistles, the looks and the touches. Seriously, there should be adult only days at amusement parks were everyone could be naked or at least nearly naked. It feels amazing. (Yes, I did put sunscreen on as I am so fair skinned I would have burned.)