Early Morning Birthday Present

Story Info
He gives his wife a birthday present she'll never forget.
846 words
3.68
102.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamtab1
iamtab1
1 Followers

"Good morning sweetie" he whispered softly in her ear.

"G'morning" she mumbled.

He smiled because he knew she was barely awake, but he also knew how he could wake her up completely. He moved closer to her and pressed his body against her back. He began to slowly kiss the side of her neck, flicking his tongue in the sensitive places every now and then. With his right hand, he reached under her nightshirt and caressed the front of her body: first, her stomach—in a circular motion—moving slowly up, finally reaching her breasts. He cupped them and squeezed gently. He ran his fingers lightly over her nipples, feeling them harden under his touch. She moaned softly, as she began to rise out of her slumber. She turned over on her back, and he knew what she wanted. She lifted up, and he slowly removed her shirt. He inhaled deeply, taking in fully the scent of her perfume. He tossed it off the bed, onto the floor. She lied back down and moaned softly as he began to plant soft kisses on her neck, while his hand moved slowly down to her stomach. Slowly, he left a trail of kisses down her chest and onto her breasts. Lovingly, he began to gently suck and lick her hard nipples.

His lady was motionless, enjoying the wetness of his mouth and tongue. She moaned as he alternated from one breast to the other; giving each erect nipple the attention it deserved. She felt his hand creep down her stomach, his fingers sending electricity throughout her body. As his hand went further down, she felt a burning sensation in between her thighs. Her desire mounted, for she knew that he was unselfish in his actions. He only wanted to please her ... to gratify her . . . to fulfill her sexual needs. She felt his hand caress her hairs and her inner thighs. He was using a gentle touch with his fingertips, which sent shivers of pleasure throughout her body. His hand moved closer to her other pair of lips, the ones which she really needed him to touch by now.

As he worshipped her nipples with his tongue, the fires burning in her reached its peak. She could wait not longer. She took his hand and placed it between her thighs. He could feel the softness . . . the moistness . . . the heat. He gently caressed her pussy lips, running his fingertips on both in the gentle manner that was his way. He slowly moved back down and began to run his fingers in between those swollen lips. Slowly he made his way to her clitoris, which was engorged with blood. He gently touched her swollen clit, only momentarily though, because he had something else in mind. He circled his fingers around the opening of her vagina, and slowly inserted a finger, but only part way. He removed it, but repeated the action; this time with two fingers. He slowly inserted them completely and, using the come-hither position, searched the inside of her tunnel for her g-spot.

She lied there, feeling him inside of her. The passion she was feeling—the burning of her insides—was intensifying. She felt his fingers reach the ridge inside, the location of what would bring her to the point of ecstasy. He found her g-spot, and began caressing it with his fingertips. He thrust his fingers in and out, but made sure that they always hit her g-spot.

She knew what was next. He removed his mouth from her nipples and positioned his head between her thighs; his fingers still working their magic inside of her. He began kissing her clitoris, and ran his tongue over it. It flickered across her clit, its speed alternating between fast and slow, but never stopping . . . never subsiding.

The combination of his wet mouth on her clitoris and his two fingers on her g-spot was driving her over the edge. She reached down with her hands and held his head in place. The fires burning inside of her told her that climax was inevitable. Her breathing was frantic . . . her legs quivering uncontrollably . . . electricity running up and down her spine. She moaned louder now, and felt her vagina quiver! Suddenly, it occurred!

"I'm cumming!!!!" she cried, with an orgasm of such magnitude that the Greek goddesses of Olympus would be green with envy. Her juices exploded out, all over his hands and face! She held his head as she came again and again! He frantically licked the cum that was squirting out, enjoying the taste of the nectar of the gods!

Finally, after what she could only conceive of as an eternity, her orgasm subsided. He continued to lick her pussy lips, enjoying what was left. Her breathing slowed down; the shaking of her legs subsided. Finally, she opened her eyes and gazed at her lover, still buried between her thighs.

He smiled when he looked at her flush face.

"Happy birthday darling" he said.

THE END

iamtab1
iamtab1
1 Followers