Early Morning Coffee

Story Info
He provides her with more than the winter firewood.
2.2k words
4.04
20.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ham75
ham75
2 Followers

Working the axe as though it where a mere knife in butter, Brandon was quickly getting through the pile of logs from which he split the coming winter's fire wood. Standing astride the stump, Brandon grasped the next log to be split in his firm hand. With no effort at all, the axe was above his head and momentarily stationary before falling to the log, kindling falling to the floor. Brandon stood a good 6 feet tall and at times seemed the same broad. His powerful shoulders lent themselves to the task at hand though his shirt was clearly taught across his chest and arms as he worked in the early morning light. It was clear, even in this light that he had not yet shaved, the testosterone pumping through his veins where in a slighter man simply blood would flow. His working t-shirt was a long sleeved affair, originally cream though now more coffee coloured despite the attention of his wife. The buttons left undone, the top of the shirt revealed a chest that twitched, tensed and then relaxed with each wield of the axe.

His feet stood firm on the ground shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent. In a semi squat, his denim jeans were tight across his thighs and buttocks. Brandon barely moved his legs as he bent to lift more logs and move the resulting kindling. Again and again he bent over, lifted the axe and moved the kindling. From behind, sitting on the back porch, his wife Susanna sat holding her first coffee of the day. With her hands surrounding the cup, she continued to sip as she watched the sight of her man chop wood for their winter fires, the thought alone stirring memories of last winters fires and the times spent in their glow. As he bent, the t-shirt became taught for just a moment but it was long enough for Susanna to make out the definition that she had seen as he rose from bed that morn. The jeans tight across his buttocks revealed that they were as seemingly had as the wood he was chopping, topping powerful thighs that she would often admire in the summer when revealed by the cut-offs.

Brandon became aware of his audience and turned to acknowledge his baby. Her head held low, Susanna, looked over her mug, her eyes deep and clearly focusing on her man. Brandon smiled, tipping his head nonchalantly away from her. No response. Susanna took studying her man seriously and she wanted to savour every moment as the sun made its presence felt. Sat amongst the trees of the Northern Californian forest, their house was dappled in a warming glowing of the first morning of the weekend. Brandon had risen early to start work, leaving the girl whom he held more preciously than anything else to continue in her slumber. How gracefully she slept and now still wearing the same simple white cotton negligee, she sat drinking her coffee. It was not that it was too early to talk, it was just that Susanna was drinking in more than her coffee. She enjoyed watching her man work.

The sun was warm despite Thanksgiving being just days away. As he stood before her, the morning breeze played with Susanna's long flowing locks, with a natural bounce and soft curl, her hair fell backwards down her back. Susanna was perfectly formed and Brandon marvelled, revelling, standing in awe of her everyday. He knew that she was the person that he had waited his life for and no matter what, he would do anything to defend her. Susanna knew that and with that, he seemed all the more a man. Often considered quiet, she knew his as the strong silent type. Sometimes mysterious, always loving. Susanna was equally in love with Brandon.

Brandon turned to resume his task as he knew the drill. Susanna was here for the show and he enjoyed the attention, any man would. As the pile of kindling grew higher, Brandon became warmer and warmer. Susanna was now finished with her coffee and the sun was now skirting the top of the trees. A haze was building across the sky as the forest expelled the nightly moisture as though breathing its first breath of the day. Brandon was becoming warm, beads of sweat coursing down the centre of his back and were clearly traceable on his t-shirt, the coffee colour becoming darker with the moisture. He dropped the axe to his right and wiped his brow with his forearm before lifting the shirt from his waist and over his head. Throwing it to the floor, immediately becoming dusted with the pine needles and brown remnants of summer's foliage, the t-shirt was just a brush off away from being used again. That was the t-shirt that would be worn when Brandon was working, a psychological friend when working in the woods. Susanna suddenly took more interest. She could now see the sun-kissed torso of her man and as he turned to get more wood, the hair to the chest seemed to appear golden as the sun caught it. Casting a shadow across his firm stomach, the chest definition was clear to see.

Brandon was soon back chopping wood and Susanna was back drinking in the view. Kissing her exposed legs, the morning sun felt warm against her bare skin. Her negligee came to mid thigh though as she sat, it had risen higher. Susanna enjoyed this early morning light, often considering it to be the forgotten sunset, sunrise missed by so many as they lay sleeping. That increased its appeal all the more as few would share in it. Susanna stood approximately 5'3, a difference in height between her and her man that she had grown to appreciate, his presence seeming the more powerful when he stood close, pulling he into his arms, at times so tightly she thought that she would not breathe. Without needing to say anything though, Brandon would release his grip, his arms falling to her waist and gently holding her. She would often just melt into his chest.

As she watched him she realised that it was not only the coffee that was waking her up. The sight of her man working hard, building up a sweet would pull at her, her eyes feeding on the buffet that her man's torso provided. Her hands aching just to glance his buttocks, Susanna became aware that though the coffee cup was now dry, her cup was becoming wet. She then noticed that her nipples were hardening against the soft cotton that was the only cover she had against the morning air.

With her coffee cup now just in her left hand and loosely held at that, Susanna had started to unconsciously stroke her outer right thigh. How tender her touch she noticed, relaxing further into the cushion of the chair. She placed the mug on the arm of the chair and with her left hand, placed it across her breasts. As Brandon continued to work, Susanna became more and more aroused, starting to fantasize about him using his fingers in place of hers. He inner thigh was now the focus of attention and as her imagination started to shut out the sound of the morning chorus she touched herself with more focus.

Oblivious to Susanna's increasing desire, Brandon continued to work. He had now almost completed his intended task and happened to turn to glance at Susanna. A second look confirmed that she had at that moment her eyes shut and was clearly becoming aroused, starting to move her weight gently from cheek to cheek as her fingers courted her clit. Brandon immediately felt an urge in his being and turned to watch more intently. Susanna was now clearly in a different place to him and he knew that he wanted to join her. Slowly he lowered the axe to the floor, careful not to make a sound. He stepped with purpose across the woodland floor and approached the steps to the porch. Susanna was now clearly exposing her breasts to the hand and her index finger inserted to its first knuckle inside her luscious lips.

Susanna took her personal grooming seriously and by coincidence, her grooming shared the same name as the state in which they now lived. Brandon was now stood directly behind her. Had she been more aware she could have smelt his manliness in the morning air. Looking down her could see her head moving slowly from side to side. He bent down, his dick growing hard in his jeans. Learning forward, he placed both arms loosely around her shoulders, falling to her chest. His left arm bent to replace her hand at her breasts and his right extended lower. Susanna was now audibly aware that Brandon was next to her, her groan betraying her secret carnal thoughts. Lifting her hands behind her head, Susanna ran her fingers through the back of Brandon's hair. His right hand now circled her clit with its index finger. Releasing her grip of his head, her left arm fell to hold his left forearm as his hand had started to gently rub her breasts, massaging them into her chest. She could feel the muscular arm filled with anticipation and yet his touch was light though clearly full with intent. She ran her fingers along his arm, noticing the hair as it brushed her.

With his fingers, he pulled at her nipples beneath their cotton cover. They grew harder and he swiftly moved his hand up and then down inside her negligee. Her attire now tight with his arm inside, Susanna slipped the string straps of her shoulders and allowed the garment to fall away, manoeuvring her arms as it did not to impede its fall. Cupping each breast in turn Brandon's breathing was becoming more laden, as was Susanna's. She pushed her hips forward against his firm hand and whilst still circling her clit, he toyed with her lips with two more fingers.

Susanna pushed herself further still in the chair and opened her legs a little more wide. Turning his hand, the palm now flat against her mound, Brandon extended his middle two fingers inside her pussy, noticing the warmth extended to him as if an invitation. Wet with desire, Susanna made no protest. Hooking his fingers inside of her, Brandon started to move his hand up and down. His palm rubbing her clit, his fingers finding the spot inside that Susanna knew Brandon was keen to exploit for her pleasure. Brandon was aware that her cum was now coating his fingers. With her left arm still holding his forearm, almost guiding his caress, her right hand now touched his face. His stubble yet another reminder her that her baby was a man and a man that loved his baby. He turned his head and kissed her fingers, lingering with his tongue. Brandon could taste Susanna's cum on her own fingers and he started to suck.

Brandon now increased his grip on his baby, his arms becoming more vice like as she felt she was pulled slightly back into the chair, the only thing that stood between her and her lovers bare chest. The strength in his arms could easily have broken her but Susanna knew that his strength would only ever protect her, in his arms she felt safe and secure from everything. Brandon realised that Susanna was now reaching a point of no return. Exerting more pressure onto her breasts, his right hand simultaneously increased the rhythm in her pussy. Susanna was now at his mercy, she could concentrate on nothing else as her hands both fell to the side, she had surrendered. As she did the coffee mug fell to the floor though both paid scant attention to anything other than Susanna and her pleasure.

Now writhing on the chair, Susanna once again placed her hands over her lovers head, pulling him in tight. He resisted her pull, lifting her slightly from the chair. His fingers moved now deeper inside and Susanna moved her hips towards his hand. As her body started to quiver, Brandon knew that his labours were now to be rewarded as he felt her pussy tighten around his fingers. He splayed them within her, the sensation resulting in an increased moan from Susanna. At first her thighs started to twitch and he knew that he could not stop and so on he pummelled her pussy, her juices now flowing in abundance onto his hand. Her back arching, Susanna felt her pussy spontaneously start to twitch. He barely took a breath now as he fucked her with his fingers. Her arms tightened yet more and then went limp as her whole body started to shake. Her chest was red with the rubbing and also the orgasm that had now consumed her. Aware of the sensitivity, Brandon slowly pulled his fingers out of her pussy, lingering once again at her lips.

Drawing his hand across her stomach, both hands now cupped her chest. Susanna was spent, slumped back in the chair. He stood, his dick wantonly twitching in his jeans but he was not wanting to cum, this morning was for Susanna and almost selfishly consequently for him. He lent forward and kissed her brow. "Good Morning" Brandon whispered, the first words they had exchanged that day. Susanna could do nothing other than emit a slight groan in return, "mmm". Brandon left Susanna on the porch as he went to shower.

ham75
ham75
2 Followers