Early Morning Inspiration

Story Info
A vision in green high top socks.
1.1k words
3.98
20.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

Charles sat in his swivel chair at his desk in his home office. He had his fingers laced together behind his head, his elbows spread wide, and his feet up on the corner of his desk. His eyes were closed as he thought about the business meeting he had to attend later in the day.

He let out a snorting breath through his nose. He really didn't want to attend but there were problems and that was his job- solving problems. It wasn't even a business problem. The boss's wife had caught her husband with his dick stuck in one of the secretaries. Never a good thing.

Soft footsteps on the stairs drew his attention to the door of his office. He glanced at the clock on his desk. It was far too early for his wife or daughter to be up and about. It wasn't even eight yet.

Movement outside the door drew his gaze. His office was next to the back stairs and from where he sat, he could see the back foyer and the tall, wide double glass doors that led outside to the pool area in the backyard.

His eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped open. His youngest daughter stood at the glass doors looking out. What was so shocking was the fact that she only had on a pair of long green socks that went all the way up to mid thigh. Her naked ass was pointed in his direction.

He blinked a couple of times and then his eyes moved up along her body to the greenish blue peacock tattooed on her right shoulder blade. He didn't know that his daughter had a tattoo. Especially one that big and highly colored. When had that happened, he wondered.

Then his eyes caught a dark colored butterfly above the right cheek of her ass and another peacock on her left side and hip. There was some kind of Oriental looking symbol right below her left shoulder. How had he not noticed all those before?

He shook his head and started to move his feet to the floor. Then he stopped and relaxed back in his chair. What was he going to say to her? What could he say to her? She was almost twenty so he had no say of any consequence at what she did or didn't do with her own body. He grinned and shook his head again. She had always been headstrong and willful, just like her mother.

His gaze dropped to her ass again. She also had her mother's ass in spades. High and round with a deep cleft that ran almost all the way up to her tailbone. There was a small space between her thighs high up that allowed him to see just a little of her low slung looking sex. That was just like her mother also.

A moment later, she turned slightly and placed a hand on each side of the door well above shoulder height. The side of her left breast was in view along with the upturned end. Her nipples were puffy, puffier than her mothers by a long shot and the nipple itself was longer and thicker.

Charles had to bite down on a soft groan. She was definitely her mother's daughter and looked so much like her mother in her younger days. Not that Gloria looked bad now. Yes, she had added a few pounds but they added curves and fullness to her body. In many ways she looked even better than she ever had.

The small flaws here and there just added character. Her breasts were larger from having the two girls. Charles smiled as he remembered the first time his wife nursed their oldest daughter. The loving look on her face as Kathy started to suck on that nipple slowly turned to a heavy lidded look of pure pleasure. Her nipples had always been super sensitive.

Then his mind flipped directions and he wondered what his youngest daughter was doing in the back foyer nude. Was she waiting on someone? Was she looking for someone or something? He thought about asking her and then grinned. He would probably scare her out of her skin. She'd scream, make a run for the stairs, and he'd catch hell from his wife when she came down to find out what was going on.

Charles shivered. That would not be a conversation he wanted any part of. He had caught his oldest daughter skinny-dipping a few years earlier and that hadn't gone over well when his wife found out. It wasn't that she was jealous, it was more like an inquisition of how and why he had seen his daughter naked. Seeing Katy was as big an accident as seeing Jamie was.

He wondered if he could ease over and push his office door shut quietly enough that Jamie wouldn't hear it. He frowned and shook his head. Every door in their hundred and something year old house squeaked- his office door louder than most.

Maybe if he just turned around and pretended to work, she would notice him sooner or later and haul ass back upstairs. At least then he had plausible deniability- like the politicians always said when things went bad.

He slowly lowered his feet to the floor and turned his chair even slower so it didn't squeak. Facing his desk, he realized the plan wouldn't work. He could still see his daughter out of the corner of his eye. He swiveled around to face the window and rolled the chair forward slowly hoping the castors wouldn't squeak.

When he thought he was far enough away from his deck, he leaned back and lifted his feet to the low table under the window. He laced his fingers behind his head and flexed his elbows back. There was no daughter in sight. He smiled and relaxed as his mind's eye replayed visions of his daughter's fine ass.

He wondered if Katy's ass was just as fine. He had only seen her from the waist up for a few seconds before she squatted down to hide behind the edge of the pool. Her breasts were much the same as her mother and her younger sister so maybe, just maybe, her ass was just as great.

With a sigh, he closed his eyes. His mind was still on his daughters. With his eyes closed, the visions were much sharper and clearer. His dick was a hot hardness under his slacks and underwear. Looking didn't really hurt anything, he told himself. Beauty was to be appreciated.

There was the soft sound of footsteps on the stairs. Charles waited a minute or so and then looked over his shoulder at the doorway. The foyer was empty. With a soft sigh, he lowered his arms, and put his feet down as he sat up. He had a big smile on his face as he turned around to face his desk.

"This will be a morning to remember for the rest of my life," he whispered softly.

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers